From: owner-tmbg-list To: tmbg-digest Subject: They Might Be Giants Digest V1 #49 Reply-To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Errors-To: owner-tmbg-list Precedence: bulk They Might Be Giants Digest Thursday, 26 October 1995 Volume 01 : Number 049 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Leo Bicknell Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 21:38:20 -0400 (EDT) Subject: digest 5 of 5 (fwd) Forwarded message: From cent@mc.lcs.mit.edu Wed Oct 25 21:22:41 1995 From: cent@mc.lcs.mit.edu To: bicknell@ufp.org Subject: digest 5 of 5 Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 21:21:53 EDT Sender: cent@mc.lcs.mit.edu Message-ID: <9510252121.aa26716@mc.lcs.mit.edu> These are the messages which accumulated after digest 149 was composed, but which had not yet been combined into a digest. I have replaced the lines of real control-As with lines of caret-As, to avoid mailer confusion. - ---------- ^A^A^A^A Received: by digestifier; Wed Sep 13 22:20:57 1995 Received: from cps201.cps.cmich.edu by mc.lcs.mit.edu id aa09647; 13 Sep 95 22:20 EDT Received: from [198.111.128.23] (pm011-12.dialip.mich.net [198.111.128.23]) by cps201.cps.cmich.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id UAA26000; Wed, 13 Sep 1995 20:12:41 -0400 X-Sender: 34m4cfv@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu Message-Id: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 20:34:55 -0600 To: All-You-Giantheads-Out-There@every.where.across.the.net From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: Artificial TMBG Digest 9/13/95 *****Begin Artificial TMBG Digest***** From: Opus Subject: RE: Artificial TMBG Digest 9/12/95 TMBGers, Hey there. He's what I think on Ben or Been's big wacky fun thing. Offering to tape unavailable material is A-Ok, taping other stuff seems sorta shifty. But heck, I weren't gonna tell nobody. The point, as King Missile has said, is mute. My main reason for posting this is finding out if anbody else out there saw the big free Celebrate Brooklyn TMBG show this summer. I was there, and I was crazy, and I had fun. Perhaps you remember me: I had my brown fedora on, black vest, and Animaniacs tie. I wouldn't mind hearing from people who were there, especially the girl named Checky who took my email address but never wrote. Also: Johanna has a bannana butt. If anybody's interested I have a not-so-happy John story to tell some time... Your friend and mine, opus ***** From: Paul Swan Subject: They Might Be The Slowest People Alive I've been in the Official Fan Club for a long time, am in the Hello Recording Club, and have ordered many things Giant, and can tell you that They are the slowest people in the whole world. They usually get newsletters out that have tour dates that are about a month past, and only about three times a year. If you order stuff, be prepared to wait the full 6 to 8 weeks for it to come in, because it will probably take it. But if they need their time to keep making great music, I'm willing to wait for everything else. paul ***** From: ORIOLES FANATIC Subject: They Might Be Bootlegs... Date sent: 13-SEP-1995 09:07:46 Heya all you Giantheads! I am writting for some live material if anyone as it. I only have one live tape avaible from Them, but have plently of other stuff. Write me privately for my list o' stuff. thanks for reading.. - -=phil _/_/_/_/_/_/ Brought to you by: Phillip Romans _/_ E-mail: promans@loyola.edu _/_ .\.\.\.\.\ UNIX: promans@sloth.loyola.edu _/_ .\. .\.\ _/_ .\. I W G B T P!!! _/_ .\. _/_/ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ U2-Led Zeppelin-Pink Floyd .\. .\.\ They Might Be Giants-Rush .\.\.\.\.\ ==looking for any 'live' material of these bands== *Magic: The Addiction* ***** From: Benjamin Hauck Subject: "SenSurround" Lyrics Ben or Been here, arriving again for those who are unable to decipher the muffled lyrics of "SenSurround." Apparently, these lyrics have been numerously posted over the summer on the discussion group, but the Artificial Digest crowd has yet to see them on this medium. I hereby provideth them for you. "SenSurround" appearing on the horrible soundtrack for the Mighty Nympho Power Mongers movie by They Might Be Giants When I was only a zygote I still remember the time When there was nothing to know or to think about Except the sound of my mind And the sound from outside CHORUS: SenSurround Down at the bottom Sensible To ear and sternum And the world first spoke to me in SenSurround If Mom had known she was expecting She might have gone to see _Jaws_ Insead of picking a film where the sound effects Came right up through the floor And I'd be differently formed CHORUS Accidentally in a coal mine It was found When they accidentally dug too far down And found The SenSurround I still don't know who conceived it Or where they got the idea But there it was in the aisle by the exit sign A woofer covered in wood To shake the room when it should MODIFIED CHORUS: SenSurround Down at the bottom Sensible To ear and sternum Made the fakeness realistic When the action went ballistic One degree shy of sadistic And the world first spoke to me in SenSurround [Ba Ba Ba breakdown] If I could swim under the water Without having to breathe If I could follow the trail to the ocean floor I think I'd know what there'd be Down there, waiting for me MODIFIED CHORUS *** And there you are, Digesters. Bloated, Ben or Been *****End Artificial TMBG Digest***** All the people on this earth are truly one... *****Currently 497 Subscribers***** **************************************************************** Jonathan Chaffer Rabidchild on RealmsMud jonathan.chaffer@cmich.edu Telnet realms.dorsai.org 1501 - -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GM/MU d-(--) s++:--->++:- a--- C++ U--- P--- !L E? W++>+++ N- o? K+ W--- !O M+++++$ !V PS-- PE+ Y+ PGP- t+ 5? X? R+/C tv b++ @DI !D G++ e*>++++ r y- - ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ ^A^A^A^A Received: by digestifier; Thu Sep 14 21:14:20 1995 Received: from cps201.cps.cmich.edu by mc.lcs.mit.edu id aa17049; 14 Sep 95 21:14 EDT Received: from [198.111.128.14] (pm011-03.dialip.mich.net [198.111.128.14]) by cps201.cps.cmich.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id TAA28192; Thu, 14 Sep 1995 19:05:19 -0400 X-Sender: 34m4cfv@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu Message-Id: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 19:22:12 -0600 To: All-You-Giantheads-Out-There@every.where.across.the.net From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: Artificial TMBG Digest 9/14/95 *****Begin Artificial TMBG Digest***** Subject: Re: slow Johns From: Antman I do not know about ordering through the club except for this... I bought a shirt a few years back straight through the club and it only took three weeks to deliver from the time I sent the letter... however, that is not my point... i think that if the John's have their mind set to do something, They will do it quickly. Case in point: I faxed the Hornblow group regarding my radio show and if They approved my using dial a song on the air. 3 days later, I was at the station and Brook pitt (sp?) called to tell me 1) that John F liked the idea and 2) I would be receiving something from Them in the next few weeks. As it turns out, the few weeks was actually a few days. I got the thing that John sent me no less than 3 days later... I don't know if this has anything to do with the general speed of Them but I thought it would give some insight into how They do things. your pal and humble follower, Antman ***** From: johanna.staral@tpdome.com Subject: Artificial TMBG Digest 9/13/95 Hey opus, i'd be very interested in a sad john story, and thanks for telling me you went to a tmbg fest!!!! (Hey that banana butt of mine is between you and me bud!) banana johanna ***** From: Anna Bednarski Subject: Re: Artificial TMBG Digest 9/11/95 Hey, all! I just want to commmend two people... Keith, for claming down so quickly and so well. The Johns would be proud! and Ben or Been, for withdrawing his offer at even the slightest POSSIBILITY of hurting TMBG or doing something illegal. Better to error on the safe side. The Johns would be proud! TMBG has the greatest fans in the world!!! Now, before I ask for a group hug or some such sappy @#%!, I'll sign off... Anna(-conda) *************************************************************************** Anna Bednarski Internet: abednars@indiana.edu Ashton-Mottier T216 Bloomington, IN 47406 World Wide Web -- http://copper.ucs.indiana.edu/~abednars/home.html ************"Minimum WAGE --- HYAH!!!" (They Might Be Giants)************** ***** From: Robert Michael Myers III Subject: Re: Artificial TMBG Digest 9/13/95 Does anyone know if TMBG will be coming to Missouri (any of the Universities or cities) any time? Doesnt' have to be soon but sometime... ***** From: Keith Hyman Subject: Good Source for CDs Fellow TMBG lovers who need a good source for hard-to-get CDs: Word has it (from Dan Barrett, who maintains the Gentle Giant homepage) that Noteworthy Music is a great source for CDs. This is a clip from the GG homepage: >My favorite source for...discs made in the USA is > Noteworthy Music. The prices are the best ($7.70 to $8.15 for USA > releases, but no European releases), the service is extremely fast, > and they will ship internationally. In my opinion, Noteworthy Music is > the best CD mailorder store in the USA. > > Noteworthy Music > 17 Airport Road > Nashua, NH 03063 > USA > > Telephone orders: (800) 648-7972 (USA) > FAX: (603) 883-9220 > Customer service: (603) 883-9551 > Catalog requests: (800) 553-5370 > Returns: (800) 553-5370 > New release hotline: (603) 883-1914 I haven't personally bought from them, but Dan and friends _have_ and were very pleased. If you have WorldWideWeb access, go to them at http://www.netmarket.com/noteworthy/bin/main and see what you think. ================================================================================ Keith Hyman | Nobody tells; everyone understands it's everybody Nashville TN 37221 USA | For Nobody. Anyone for anybody? hymankk70@ccvax.mmc.edu| I will be responsible For Nobody. | ...Gentle Giant/The Missing Piece ***** From: dodsonsblehproductions@mail.utexas.edu (Scott Dodson) Subject: TMBG ................................................................................ On 8/27/95, Johnathan sent out the first digest. On 8/28/95, there were 570 subscribers. On 8/29/95, there were 558 subscribers. On 8/30/95, there were 552 subscribers. On 8/31/95, there were 547 subscribers. On 9/01/95, there were 529 subscribers. On 9/02/95, there were 528 subscribers. On 9/03/95, there were 524 subscribers. On 9/04/95, there were 523 subscribers. On 9/06/95, there were 514 subscribers. On 9/07/95, there were 508 subscribers. On 9/09/95, there were 508 subscribers. On 9/10/95, there were 504 subscribers. On 9/11/95, there were 504 subscribers. On 9/12/95, there were 502 subscribers. On 9/13/95, there were 497 subscribers. We have almost lost one hundred people! Yikes! I don't understand why. I'd have to say that I like this list even more than that old list. It has a fresher feel! I know that no one will probably care that I wrote all of this down, but I just thought it seemed interesting. I wonder if there will be a big jump when the new album or the new newsletter comes out. By the way Johnathan, have you sent the new digest address to TMBG? The other reason that I am writing is because I have noticed that I have been thinking of TMBG even when I am thinking that I'm thinking of something else. The other day, I was watching MTV and I saw one of their promos. Not one of the promos where they just show a short cartoon and cut to the logo. The one that I saw was the kind where they show bits from the newest vidoes. Anyway, at the very beginning of this particular promo, there is a shot of a man's face. IT LOOKS JUST LIKE FLANSBURGH! I swear it does. Has anyone else seen that promo and thought the same thing? Scott ................................................................................ ***** From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: re: TMBG > We have almost lost one hundred people! Yikes! I don't understand >why. I'd have to say that I like this list even more than that old list. The main reason is that I automatically subscribed everyone that had previously been subscribed to the regular list before it went under. Probably 90% of those unsubscriptions were due to me removing bouncing addresses--people who probably graduated from college and lost net access, etc. >out. By the way Johnathan, have you sent the new digest address to TMBG? Well, it's in the latest version of the FAQ. And, quoted from the FAQ: > Do the Johns know about the mailing list? > > Yes. > > Do the Johns read the list? > > No. Have a nice day! - --Jon ***** From: "John E. Neely" Subject: Cool quotes Where do you get those great lines at the end of the digests (besides the TMBG one)??!?!???!? "Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change" That''s awesome!!!! %%% jneely01@mail.orion.org %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "The human brain is like a huge fish. It is flat and slimy and has gills thorugh which it can see." -Monty Python ***** From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: Re: Cool quotes >Where do you get those great lines at the end of the digests (besides the >TMBG one)??!?!???!? "Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change" >That''s awesome!!!! Well, the one you quoted I just found somewhere on the net. ALL of the rest are TMBG quotes. If you don't recognize it, it is probably from a Dial-a-Song or B-Side. Laters! - --Jon *****End Artificial TMBG Digest***** We have our own song and we want to get it recorded. *****Currently 500 Subscribers***** **************************************************************** Jonathan Chaffer Rabidchild on RealmsMud jonathan.chaffer@cmich.edu Telnet realms.dorsai.org 1501 - -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GM/MU d-(--) s++:--->++:- a--- C++ U--- P--- !L E? W++>+++ N- o? K+ W--- !O M+++++$ !V PS-- PE+ Y+ PGP- t+ 5? X? R+/C tv b++ @DI !D G++ e*>++++ r y- - ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ ^A^A^A^A Received: by digestifier; Thu Sep 14 21:53:48 1995 Received: from cps201.cps.cmich.edu by mc.lcs.mit.edu id aa17222; 14 Sep 95 21:53 EDT Received: from [198.111.128.14] (pm011-03.dialip.mich.net [198.111.128.14]) by cps201.cps.cmich.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id UAA29943; Thu, 14 Sep 1995 20:09:51 -0400 X-Sender: 34m4cfv@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu Message-Id: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 20:30:02 -0600 To: All-You-Giantheads-Out-There@every.where.across.the.net From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: Artificial TMBG Digest SPECIAL REPORT *****Begin Artificial TMBG Digest***** From: Leo Bicknell Subject: TMBG LIST! The new and improved, fully automated TMBG mailing list is now up and operational!!!!!! To subscribe to the new list you have two options, digested and regular. With the regular list you'll get the message immediately, to stay on top of all the details. With the digested version you'll get a copy of many messages at once, so you don't clutter your mail box. In any event, to subscribe send mail to majordomo@tmbg.org, and in the body of the message put either: subscribe tmbg-list or subscribe tmbg-digest For information about either list, mail tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org or tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org. If you need to know about the more advanced features of the list server send a message with "help" in the body to majordomo@tmbg.org. If you have something to contribute to the list the address is tmbg-list@tmbg.org. Nice, simple, and easy to remember. I hope this brings a high quality service with little human intervention for all the TMBG list readers. Please let me know if there are any problems! - -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org | Make a little birdhouse bicknell@vt.edu | in your soul...... bicknell@cs.vt.edu | They Might http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/ | Be Giants ***** Subject: The Artificial List From: Jonathan Chaffer I'll still be running the Artificial Digest for a few days, until y'all get subscribed to the real list. See you there soon! - --Jon *****End Artificial TMBG Digest***** Nevada, Nevada, the dream of every girl. Nevada, Nevada, the acorn of the squirrel. *****Currently 499 Subscribers***** **************************************************************** Jonathan Chaffer Rabidchild on RealmsMud jonathan.chaffer@cmich.edu Telnet realms.dorsai.org 1501 - -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GM/MU d-(--) s++:--->++:- a--- C++ U--- P--- !L E? W++>+++ N- o? K+ W--- !O M+++++$ !V PS-- PE+ Y+ PGP- t+ 5? X? R+/C tv b++ @DI !D G++ e*>++++ r y- - ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ ^A^A^A^A Received: by digestifier; Thu Sep 28 22:08:52 1995 Received: from cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu by mc.lcs.mit.edu id aa14109; 28 Sep 95 22:08 EDT Received: from [198.111.128.27] by CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU (IBM VM SMTP V2R2) with TCP; Thu, 28 Sep 95 22:02:43 EDT X-Sender: 34m4cfv@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu Message-Id: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 22:15:40 -0600 To: All-You-Giantheads-Out-There@every.where.across.the.net From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: Re: Old List > We've got about 175 people on the list now. I >thought we were up around 500 before. Perhaps you should >send out another note where we are now for all the people >who missed it the first time. > >-- >Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org Indeed. For those of you who missed it, here's the press release again: *****Begin Artificial TMBG Digest***** From: Leo Bicknell Subject: TMBG LIST! The new and improved, fully automated TMBG mailing list is now up and operational!!!!!! To subscribe to the new list you have two options, digested and regular. With the regular list you'll get the message immediately, to stay on top of all the details. With the digested version you'll get a copy of many messages at once, so you don't clutter your mail box. In any event, to subscribe send mail to majordomo@tmbg.org, and in the body of the message put either: subscribe tmbg-list or subscribe tmbg-digest For information about either list, mail tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org or tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org. If you need to know about the more advanced features of the list server send a message with "help" in the body to majordomo@tmbg.org. If you have something to contribute to the list the address is tmbg-list@tmbg.org. Nice, simple, and easy to remember. I hope this brings a high quality service with little human intervention for all the TMBG list readers. Please let me know if there are any problems! - -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org | Make a little birdhouse bicknell@vt.edu | in your soul...... bicknell@cs.vt.edu | They Might http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/ | Be Giants ***** Subject: The Artificial List From: Jonathan Chaffer I'll still be running the Artificial Digest for a few days, until y'all get subscribed to the real list. See you there soon! - --Jon *****End Artificial TMBG Digest***** Nevada, Nevada, the dream of every girl. Nevada, Nevada, the acorn of the squirrel. ****************************************************************** Jonathan Chaffer Rabidchild on RealmsMud jonathan.chaffer@cmich.edu Mail me for help getting there! - -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GM/MU d-(--) s++:--->++:- a--- C++ U--- P--- !L E? W++>+++ N- o? K+ W--- !O M+++++$ !V PS-- PE+ Y+ PGP- t+ 5? X? R+/C tv b++ @DI !D G++ e*>++++ r y- - ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ - -- Leo Bicknell - TMBG List Admin - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org System Administrator / Network Technician bicknell@ufp.org - bicknell@vt.edu - bicknell@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: Jennifer Elaine Klauke Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 20:41:39 -0500 (CDT) Subject: Re: Live CD On Wed, 25 Oct 1995, joseph drago wrote: > I WILL REMEMBER HER AS PERSEPHONE NOW... Oh, not me. I'm sticking with Alice. Long live Alice! Or something... ############################################################################## "Alice everyday brings sunshine..." Jenny Klauke - SwankGirl - jek4911@tam2000.tamu.edu ############################################################################## ------------------------------ From: Jubal Hershaw Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 21:04:19 -0500 Subject: [none] its good to see so many of you have seen the light, and endorsed persephone. those of you who still haven't, vote. vote so that you can make a difference. vote for a better tomorrow. vote persephone. ------------------------------ From: Destin.Berthelot@Rollins.Edu Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 23:11:53 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Re: They Might Be Giants Digest V1 #45 My friend said he saw the "Clarissa Explains it all" in question (sorry, I can't quote the message I'm referring to) and that the caricatures of the Sts. John that were called "lousy" were from the Hotel Detective video. Hm. I thought the caricatures in that video were pretty cool... nicely stylized and all. Of course, he doesn't have the video collection, so he could have been wrong, making this post utterly pointless! Ain't life strange? Destin ------------------------------ From: Jon Mann Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 12:05:47 +0930 (CST) Subject: Re: The Synagogue > > From: "Anna Bednarski, Esq." > Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 19:48:36 -0500 (EST) > Subject: Re: They Might Be Giants Digest V1 #41 > > Hey, dudes, dudettes, and others! > > I have a question. Someone said that TMBG played at a place called "The > Synagogue" (sp.?) in Australia. I've asked this before, but I can't > remeber -- do John, John, et al. practice any religion? If so, what? > And where did you find this out? To clear this up, The Synagogue is an 'alternative' venue, which just happens to have previously been a Jewish synagogue (curiously enough). It was probably the only appropriate venue for Them, and playing there does not reflect in any way on the religion (or lack of). Satisfied? Apart from terrible acoustics and interesting decorations, nothing has been carried on from the previous tenants of the building. - ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - - Jon 'the Bosch' Mann - "If I bring back the ashtrays, can I have - - - jemann @smug.student - my prefrontal?" - PK.Dick, VALIS - - - or @cs, at .adelaide.edu.au (Confusing enough for you?) --------------- ------------------------------ From: Patrick Savage Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 23:29:58 +0600 Subject: Re: Stump! At 08:26 PM 10/23/95 -0700, you wrote: >On Sat, 21 Oct 1995 00:33:18 +0600, Patrick Savage wrote: > >>So what other Stump the Band songs do you guys know about? Does anyone >>where I might find a list? I've heard they've played a lot of...ummm... >>intriguing songs like: >> >>Smells Like Teen Spirit, Dancing Queen, YMCA, Runaway, Stairway to >>Heaven, Disco Inferno (!) > >I knew I had a copy of the Stump the Band list around here somewhere and I >finally stumbled across it last week. Here it is, as posted in >alt.music.tmbg back in February of 1993: [...] I really wish I had seen them do some of those...*especially* Disco Inferno! >>10/05 Milwaukee, WI Modjeska Theatre At this show, they played a song called Runaway which I think I've heard before but I'm not sure where. They did an absolutely superb job of performing it, true to the original or not. Thanks for the info, Bo. Pat - --- psavage@vt.edu ------------------------------ From: "Michael C. Lebovitz" Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 23:41:55 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Jewish and TMBG There's nothing wrong with the Johns beign Jewish. There's nothing wrong with anybody being Jewish. I'm Jewish. I am only saying that They are clearly not Jewish, and that the subject is over... hence my "yelling" at the end of my other post. lebo ------------------------------ From: Inigo Saenz Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:22:35 +0100 (GMT+0100) Subject: STUMP RECORDINGS WANTED I was reading the STUMP THE BAND list of songs yesterday and I wondered ... Does anybody have live recordings of DISCO INFERNO or KUNG-FU FIGHTIN' ? It would be stunningly cool to listen to Them play these songs. I think they should cover more songs like this ( for example SOUL DRACULA or Mouth & McNeal's HOW DO YOU DO ), anybody knows how to let them know ? Inigo ------------------------------ From: apf@caess1.cae.aro.allied.com (Adam P. Fistler) Date: Thu, 26 Oct 95 09:37:30 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG explain it all... > corresponding to her speech appear on the screen. So, under "Likes" she > says "John, the guy without the glasses in They Might Be Giants" And as > she says this a lame-o caricature of the Johns appears and the beginning > chords of "Ana Ng" play. I was so surprised that I continued to watch > the episode and noticed that she had hanging on her wall the five-pronged > symbol thingy from the cover of Flood and a poster showing both the Johns > holding accordians. I was truly amazed. I caught part of a later Well I knew that she had the flood poster in the room, but I never did see the first episode. But I have noticed that Nick likes to promote TMBG. ------------------------------ End of They Might Be Giants Digest V1 #49 *****************************************