Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #1-55 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 1, Number 55 Thursday, 2 November 1995 Today's Topics: greetings. Re: greetings. Re: greetings. Re: greetings. Re: greetings. Re: greetings. Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- We are using a new digester, please report errors immediately! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 1995 16:56:48 EST From: BWTB61B@prodigy.com (MR JAMES A DRESKO) Subject: greetings. just out of curiosity.. what is the age range of the people on this list.. i'm 17.. what about you? ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 01 Nov 1995 19:34:13 -0500 (EST) From: fkoiner1@ic3.ithaca.edu Subject: Re: greetings. I think that this list encompasses many age ranges---They are for all--young and old!! Though I do believe that we younger adults have had more of a chance for exposure to Them... On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, MR JAMES A DRESKO wrote: > just out of curiosity.. what is the age range of the people on this > list.. i'm 17.. what about you? > > ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 22:25:09 -0500 From: "Penny Morris" Subject: Re: greetings. >just out of curiosity.. what is the age range of the people on this >list.. i'm 17.. what about you? > I'm 17 too :) Penny ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 22:47:01 -0500 From: aj514@osfn.rhilinet.gov (Mary Moretti) Subject: Re: greetings. i'm 36 -- mary moretti " i just stand up, and make a joyous sound 'cause i don't let the little things get aj514@osfn.rhilinet.gov get me down" - YFF @}-}--- ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 22:00:39 -0600 From: Mike Smith Subject: Re: greetings. At 10:25 PM 11/1/95 -0500, you wrote: > >just out of curiosity.. what is the age range of the people on this > >list.. i'm 17.. what about you? i'm 18, i think... ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 23:07:41 -0500 (EST) From: aimee elisabeth pflieger Subject: Re: greetings. i'm 18. listened to the XTC song, "25 o'clock" that was redone by tmbg. i really like it. really really. my roomate doesn't, and sophie and i scream "shut up!" at her when ever she opens her mouth to say something that begins with, "You know, this song is so. . . . ." aimee papa don't preach ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ "Is it not strange that sheeps' guts should hale souls out of men's bodies?" -Much Ado About Nothing Aimee "grace" Pflieger email: apfliege@indiana.edu Indiana University Need augmented children's books? I'm your woman. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #1-55 *****************************