Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #1-70 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 1, Number 70 Sunday, 19 November 1995 Today's Topics: Re: Shadowy Men RE: Maine Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- We are using a new digester, please report errors immediately! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 13:56:33 -0600 (CST) From: Lokshin Michael S Subject: Re: Shadowy Men I really do not know much about the band, which is why "Dim the lights, Chill the Ham" was ALL I had to say--in celebration of how ultra-cool the line and the CD are. What is "Big Baby"? I would love to know more about their other material. Enlighten me. ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 15:42:52 -0600 From: Emily Lerche Kerr (Ana Ng) Subject: RE: Maine Relaxing on my hands and knees, relaxing on my face. Reclining in the bear trap of its tender warm embrase. Glazed with confiours green, Glazed with excitment and dread. Exhoused from over sleep, Awake but still in bed. Shaving raisors rusty but the sting brings you execlty back to Maine {boom} [? is the whirly bird sound?], Maine [boom} is a punch in the mouth, Maine {boom} at the top of the chart, has crushed my evil heart. Maine {boom} is the devil you know, Maine {boom} is the heven below, Maine {boom} at the top of the chart, has crushed my evil heart. I love you anway, I promose there's no other state. But only if you stay away and leave me to my toddler state. And give me back my evil heart so I can see you as you aren't. Maine {boom} [? is the whirly bird sound?], Maine [boom} is a punch in the mouth, Maine {boom} at the top of the chart, has crushed my evil heart. Maine {boom} is the posion you love, Maine {boom} is the hell from above, Maine {boom} at the top of the chart, has crused my evil heart. {boom} That's the song I heard on Dial-A-Song the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really liked it! :) Ana Ng ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #1-70 *****************************