Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #1-75 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 1, Number 75 Friday, 24 November 1995 Today's Topics: TMBG - New Song TMBG - New Song TMBG - New Song Hi SuperStereoSoundAroundArama Re: SuperStereoSoundAroundArama I think I'm alone now... Re: I think I'm alone now... Re: IRC chat Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- We are using a new digester, please report errors immediately! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 95 15:03:30 0200 From: Amy Klein Subject: TMBG - New Song Does anyone have a copy of the TMBG song played on New York's KRock station called "I fell in love with myself on the Net.." I think it was TMBG. Or if nanyone has the lyrics too. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 Nov 95 15:03:28 0200 From: Amy Klein Subject: TMBG - New Song Does anyone have a copy of the TMBG song played on New York's KRock station called "I fell in love with myself on the Net.." I think it was TMBG. Or if nanyone has the lyrics too. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 Nov 95 15:03:29 0200 From: Amy Klein Subject: TMBG - New Song Does anyone have a copy of the TMBG song played on New York's KRock station called "I fell in love with myself on the Net.." I think it was TMBG. Or if nanyone has the lyrics too. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 12:48:25 -0600 (CST) From: Melissa Scroggs Subject: Hi Hi everybody... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I don't post on this list very much, but I've been here for quite a while. In the spirit of the holiday, I want to thank everyone on this list for being so friendly to each other. They would be proud. melissa "Son I am able she said though you scare me watch, said I. Beloved I said watch me scare you though, she said, able am I son." ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 11:56:46 +1200 From: michael.carr@stonebow.otago.ac.nz (Michael Carr) Subject: SuperStereoSoundAroundArama I just listened to the song SenSurround and it's great. Nothing like a stupid overly violent and undeniably kitsch kids flick to bring out the best in a band...anyway...There is one line which does confuse me: Here's what it sounds like to the naked ear: ...SenSurround down at the bottom Sensible to here intsternal (<---- This is the line!!) Make the fakeness realistic When the action went ballisic One degree shy of sadistic And the world first spoke to me in SenSurround What on God's green earth does 'insternal' mean? Someone with a good ear or a legit lyrics sheet please put me out of my misery...! Thanks Mike ************************************************** "I'm not unstable, I'm a TEENAGER!!"-Animaniacs +=+=+=+=+=+ Michael Carr (email: michael.carr@stonebow.otago.ac.nz) University Of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand Where Our Motto Is: "Lather, Rinse, Repeat." ************************************************** ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 19:19:06 -0600 From: Paul Leonard Subject: Re: SuperStereoSoundAroundArama At 11:56 AM 11/24/95 +1200, Michael Carr: >There is one line which does confuse me: Here's >what it sounds like to the naked ear: > >...SenSurround down at the bottom >Sensible to here intsternal (<---- This is the line!!) >Make the fakeness realistic i believe it's "Sensible to ear and sternum|Made the fakeness realistic|when the action . . ." of course, i may be wrong, as i'm home for the holiday without my cd's, so please correct me if that's the case. paul ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 21:42:27 +0200 From: mdukelan@wyoming.com (Rabid Child) Subject: I think I'm alone now... Gee, I guess that it's kinda slow around here, and I think that I'm the only one here, or one of the few, and I'd just like to tell all who are here, and all who get this when they get back, Happiness, and Give thanks. This is the time of year when I like to think about what each and every day means, and, for me, thanksgiving is much more than a spectacular dinner(but it's that too 8o) but it is also a time to thank people and things for making your life what it is...So I'd like to thank some nouns, and I urge you to do the same... 1) My newfound Best Net-friends, Allison, Soph, and Allen. 2) The list, especially such perrenial fav's as Paul, Amy, Jonathon, Phil, Ben or Been, and all of those others who I forgot to mention. 3) Everyone who sent/Traded me music this year, For enriching my life. 4)The Johns, Barenaked Ladies, Moxy, Over The Rhine, Grant Lee Buffalo, Morphine, and all the others who make the beautiful music which kept me delighted, frightened and sad this year. 5)My life. 6)Hormel foods, for creating and naming SPAM. 7) everyone else relating to this list, whom I forgot to mention and 8) everyone who Responds and tells us all what they are thankful for. -Rabid Child * * * * * * * * * * _Send vibes to mdukelan@wyoming.com_ No other Rabid Child is quite like this...RaAAAH! Rabid Child! Always faithful, Always helpful, Always salivating... * * * * * * * * * * * ------------------------------ From: joeyd@netcom.com (joseph drago) Subject: Re: I think I'm alone now... Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 21:48:10 -0800 (PST) > > Gee, I guess that it's kinda slow around here, and I think that I'm the > only one here, or one of the few, and I'd just like to tell all who are I'm here for ya... (JD) ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 01:33:07 +0500 From: Stuart Parmenter Subject: Re: IRC chat Hey!! I keep forgeting about the TMBG night... I am always on, i just allways forget... My nick Is Zeus, and i have met many people... Hope i remember soon! Seya later... Stuart Parmenter sparment@mail.public.lib.ga.us ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #1-75 *****************************