Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #1-77 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 1, Number 77 Sunday, 26 November 1995 Today's Topics: lady brides maid New song? favorites. strange Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- We are using a new digester, please report errors immediately! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 09:50:31 -0500 Subject: lady brides maid From: grant3@usa.pipeline.com (Haskell E. Grant) Hey I hope I didn't spell your name wrong but if your out there reply to this letter since my address changed. sloan.... ------------------------------ From: CharlieDs@aol.com Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 11:14:51 -0500 Subject: New song? The other day Amy Klien wrote: >Does anyone have a copy of the TMBG song played on New York's KRock >station called "I fell in love with myself on the Net.." >I think it was TMBG. Or if nanyone has the lyrics too. Is this a breath of fine imagination or is it the real thing? Does anyone live in New York? Does any listen to KRock? Has anyone heard this song? Has anyone heard ABOUT this song? Who shot JFK? Why am I thyping so many questions? Stay cool, CharlieDs@aol.com "Coffee is a social disorder." ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 12:33:11 -0500 (EST) From: "DAVID A. MEYERSON" Subject: favorites. i would have to say that john and john are spectacular and special in each of their different ways. it's not them separately that makes TMBG what it is, it's their interaction and friendship that makes TMBG a force in the universe to reckon with. may the force be with you daniel (i wish i had some pumpkin pie to go eat) meyerson ------------------------------ From: Anang17@aol.com Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 01:15:06 -0500 Subject: strange you know it's odd...I didn't think anyone really listened to They...They are amazing though... just wondering if anyone else got a bootleg of the They Might Be Giants live from New York album... if you haven't try to get it...the sound is amazing and it's They Might Be Giants so how could you go wrong. -meghan Ana ng17@aol.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #1-77 *****************************