Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #1-93 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 1, Number 93 Tuesday, 12 December 1995 Today's Topics: tmbg in pig latin Get A Free Copy of Live in NY!!! Re: That nifty Apollo XVIII cover Re : That nifty Apollo XVIII cover The formation of a band.... YES YES YES YES YES!! a band... Re: The formation of a band.... tmbg band big band Re: finally wow Set lists hey, me too! That band thing. We wanna be Them! Ed and His Dead Mother tmbg band Re: The formation of a band.... Re: Set lists oooh cool idea. Re: The formation of a band.... da' band That band thing again. Re: That band thing again. Re: tmbg band nasal voices Re: hey, me too! Re: Re : That nifty Apollo XVIII cover da band! Re: da band! T!M@B#G$ I have no Ideas for a subject line. The formation of a band.... big band wall of trombones Re: wall of trombones Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Jay.Brotz@bm.medtechnet.com (Jay Brotz) Date: 10 Dec 95 12:45:00 -0500 Subject: tmbg in pig latin Organization: Med TechNet Eythay Ightmay Ebay Iantsgay I think Moxy Fruvous should cover a TMBG song. j -- |Internet: Jay.Brotz@bm.medtechnet.com |Fidonet: Jay Brotz 1:260/95 | | Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly their own. ------------------------------ From: "Anthony F. Portizo" Subject: Get A Free Copy of Live in NY!!! Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 10:39:27 EST HELLO TO ALL, I just recently got my hands on a copy of LIVE IN NYC, and I thought mmm... there are probably many people lookin for this recording and could use a copy of it, so I am willing to record this wonderous recording for ya free of charge... I'm not askin for anything back... The only catch is ya have to supply your own cassette and a self addressed stamped envelope... The cassette should be the 60 minute variety and can be any type, I personally suggest high bias... I will make this offer avaliable as long as I see it necessary, so just e-mail me and i can send ya the mailing instuctions, and you'll be listening to Live In New York in no time.... later... ant... -- ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 12:25:28 -0500 (EST) From: Frosty the Supervisor Subject: Re: That nifty Apollo XVIII cover Ok, if there's gonna be a band that does covers of them, I believe you guys will need an accordian player....... I herewith offer my services. Also, depending on my mood and the time of day, I can sing just like the Johns! (When I don't feel like it, I sing like any other human female.) All that would be fun. Also, I know several Brass players that we can use. Luv, 'nette --do-not-read-below-this-line-if-you-don't-like-it!!-- <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> "Good night, everybody!" - Yakko *------------------------------------------------------ Q of the week! Exactly how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? *------------------------------------------------------ Jeanette Frost(y the Supervisor) frost@trenton.edu Trenton State College, in scenic Ewing, NJ (go fig) <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 12:43:04 -0500 (EST) From: David Vogelgesang <924304@xavier.xu.edu> Subject: Re : That nifty Apollo XVIII cover Along the same lines as Frosty the Supervisor said, I too wish to offer my services as a musician to form a band to cover TMBG songs. I play a mean rhythm guitar, and can wail on trumpet. I guess I can sing a bit too. Ziggy ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:10:14 -0500 (EST) From: Frosty the Supervisor Subject: The formation of a band.... If anyone's been not paying attention, here's what's going on. If you, or anyoneyou know plays an unusual instrument, you too can join our "we wanna be TMBG" group!! This is becoming monstrously huge, but if we can find a place that seats 500 (just on the stage), it may happen!! and a one, and a two,.... 'Nette --do-not-read-below-this-line-if-you-don't-like-it!!-- <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> "Good night, everybody!" - Yakko *------------------------------------------------------ Q of the week! Exactly how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? *------------------------------------------------------ Jeanette Frost(y the Supervisor) frost@trenton.edu Trenton State College, in scenic Ewing, NJ (go fig) <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:10:48 -0500 Subject: YES YES YES YES YES!! From: mrme@usa.pipeline.com (Alex Dresko) THAT RULES!! IT WAS SUCCESSESFULL!! I REPEAT!! THE OPERATION WAS SUCCESSFUL!! i don't understand why jonathan chafer got the credit for it, but they actually played they might be giants on channel one today.. (the one i posted a couple of days ago.. as some of you might remember) but it was awsome!! i'm going to try to get a copy of it but i have to get it today, because they'll copy over it tomorrow.. i'll fix that though.. anyway, they played see the constelation!!! it' ruled!!! thanks john!!!! ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:36:25 -0800 (PST) From: Liam Singer Subject: a band... I could also offer accordian services for a TMBG band. Right now I play WDTSS, and Meet James Ensor. Accordians rock, and will one day be regarded as the highest form of insturment. Liam ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:17:18 -0500 (EST) From: Lady J Subject: Re: The formation of a band.... i can play the clarinet and the piano. and i sing. can i be in it too? ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ "Is it not strange that sheep's guts should hale souls out of men's bodies?" -Much Ado About Nothing aimee elisabeth pflieger apfliege@indiana.edu NEED AUGMENTED CHILDREN'S BOOKS? I'M YOUR GIRL. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 14:37 EST From: "Jamie jim joe joey junior shab-a-doo" Subject: tmbg band i play guitar, and i can play almost all of their songs...so can i be in the ba nd too? ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:44:52 -0600 (CST) From: Little Wooden Boy Subject: big band i play some viola, violin, tympani, and keyboards (xylo and all, not casio). can i be in the band, huh? can i can i? i can play mr dj if i know a key... and a bit of istanbul...me too me too i wanna play. a stage seating 500, eh? where? probably kansas or something, eh? so it is kinda centralized? or should we all just go midatlantic and all? (aside, hey paul can i borrow your violin with the pickups and all, if you's gonna be playin some mad guitar?) -amie kathee wishy washy longenbaugh ------------------------------ From: johniac@austin.ibm.com (John Iacoletti) Subject: Re: finally Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:53:34 -0600 (CST) The Pez that stole christmas writes: > How is the live one with JH? The cheapest price I have found on it > in town so far is 33 bucks..... and I've already got jh so is it > worth it??????? No. You can get the entire "Live In New York" promo CD for less than that. Check the latest issue of "Goldmine" -- there's usually a couple of dealers who are selling it. Or join the Hello CD club. -- John Iacoletti IBM RISC System/6000 Division johniac@austin.ibm.com My opinions do not reflect the views of the IBM Corporation "On Earth Day I was gonna plant some trees, but I planted my ass on the couch" -- Rugburns ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 11:56:14 -0800 (PST) From: Liam Singer Subject: wow wow, this is gonna be quite a band... ------------------------------ From: "Funkmaster KG" Organization: Villanova University Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:57:33 EST Subject: Set lists Does anybody know where I can get set lists? Specifically, I am looking for the Set list to TMBG's April 1, 1995 show at the Academy in NY. If anybody has it, or knows where I can get it, please let me know!! -Kevin- E-Mail : Kgalla01@student.vill.edu ------------------------------ From: "Kerry Leanne Smith" Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:14:46 -0500 Subject: hey, me too! hey i wanna join too!!! i play the trombone and almost any other low brass instrument.. i can also play a little piano. -- +==============================================================+ | Kerry Smith ___________/| | | klsmith2@eos.ncsu.edu (_|____|____\|_______ | | Sophomore, Computer Science >|_|___________)' | | North Carolina State University | | http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/k/klsmith2/mosaic/index.html | +==============================================================+ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:15:56 -0500 (EST) From: Frosty the Supervisor Subject: That band thing. Here's an idea - how about if each of the people in a certain area joins together and forms their own groups? We can all perform the same set list, (which, of course, is all covers of tunes by the Johns, either of Tmbg or individual ventures) and if we become notorious enough (infamous, if you prefer), TMBG will have it's own built-in opening group and/or apprentices. Sounds good? I'm in the Central Jersey area, but I am willing to travel. I can bring with me a drummer and a trombone player, and I'm sure others will be picked up on the way. This sounds like a great winter break project...... Love u all, 'Nette --do-not-read-below-this-line-if-you-don't-like-it!!-- <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> "Good night, everybody!" - Yakko *------------------------------------------------------ Q of the week! Exactly how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? *------------------------------------------------------ Jeanette Frost(y the Supervisor) frost@trenton.edu Trenton State College, in scenic Ewing, NJ (go fig) <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> ------------------------------ From: tapatenaude@acad.ursinus.edu Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:42:20 EST Subject: We wanna be Them! Well, I don't do much but I wanna be in the band! I play a mean kazoo, and once sang particle man (with a kazoo accompaniment) at a coffee house! :) Tara ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 15:58:41 EST From: apf@caess1.cae.aro.allied.com (Adam P. Fistler) Subject: Ed and His Dead Mother > I apologize for my wrong information. It ahs been a long time since I've > seen that movie. It is a great movie. I suggest some of y'all rent it if > you want some stupid comedy. I apologize again for being wrong. (*Dammit! > That Happens all the time!!!!) Thats ok. I used to call it That movie with that TMBG song at the end. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:56:24 -0500 Subject: tmbg band From: grant3@usa.pipeline.com (Mr. Klaw) count me in on the band i can play bari-sax me and my friends figured out whirlpool and most of dirtbike.... -- "Time and Tide are one thing that no one understands." "Can't shake the devil's hand and say your only kidding." -TMBG- Mr. Klaw...... ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:36:59 -0800 (PST) From: Chewbacca! What a Wookie! Subject: Re: The formation of a band.... I play a mean tuba, even tho they only use it on three songs. Does anyone have an arrangement for the "Hungarian Polka Mix" of "Partcle Man"? I would love to learn that or "She's an Angel" Jason Weiner # "In other words, Dad, I'm suffering from Stanford University # ...from...ROCKINEUMONIA and the BOOGIE- discord@leland.stanford.edu # WOOGIE BLUES." - Binckely, Bloom County ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:45:10 -0600 From: jchaffer@tmbg.org (Jonathan Chaffer) Subject: Re: Set lists >Does anybody know where I can get set lists? One of my ideas for the web site was a setlist archive. Anyone think this would be a good idea? --Jon P.S. Yeah, it's cool they played Constellation on national TV, but they pronounced my name wrong! Ah well. They probably chose my name to read instead of the others because I complimented Lisa Ling in my note. :-) +------------------------------+-------------+----------------------+ | jonathan.chaffer@cmich.edu | JC(A+R) | jchaffer@tmbg.org | +------------------------------+----------+--+----------------------+ | http://www.tmbg.org/personal/jchaffer/ | sucks. | +-----------------------------------------+-------------------------+ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:52:32 -0500 (EST) From: "DAVID A. MEYERSON" Subject: oooh cool idea. i think it'd be pretty darn cool, to have TMBG cover a lot of 80's new wave maybe a Talking Heads (psychokiller or burning down the house) song or maybe a Police (just about anything with a fast beat) song. i'm getting excited for the D.C. concert soon. i don't even have tickets or a set ride but the thought alone is euphoric enough. may the force be with you daniel ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 18:19:02 -0500 (EST) From: The Vonnegut Vassal Subject: Re: The formation of a band.... Well, you know, i play 'cello--i don't know if that does you any good, but I could substitute 'cello for the violin in an istabul-type song! and i could play 'cello for any other crazy song you like...! I could sing some sort of backup, too if you need me...(like in "For Science"!!) FLK Deutsch ist ausgezeichnet! ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 18:47:21 -0500 Subject: da' band From: mrme@usa.pipeline.com (Rabbit Ears) here here!!! sloan (mr. klaw) and i are your saxes.. the best two around.. i promise.. i usually figure them out and then we play them. we're really good and will try to go anywhere, so just give us a place. and we'll do it!! or somebody start a list of music. .and then we can all work on it!! then by the time we actually get this worked out, we can get together.. -- :Rabbit Ears: ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 20:07:13 -0500 (EST) From: Frosty the Supervisor Subject: That band thing again. Ok, who lives on the east coast? I wanna do this!!!!! It's been a dream of mine to be in a band, and being in a TMBG cover band will absolutely rule!!! Yay! All Jersey people write me with addresses and phone #'s!! Love, 'Nette --do-not-read-below-this-line-if-you-don't-like-it!!-- <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> "Good night, everybody!" - Yakko *------------------------------------------------------ Q of the week! Exactly how many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? *------------------------------------------------------ Jeanette Frost(y the Supervisor) frost@trenton.edu Trenton State College, in scenic Ewing, NJ (go fig) <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> ------------------------------ From: "Kerry Leanne Smith" Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 20:32:29 -0500 Subject: Re: That band thing again. > Ok, who lives on the east coast? hey i'm in north carolina!!! anyone else around this area? -- +==============================================================+ | Kerry Smith ___________/| | | klsmith2@eos.ncsu.edu (_|____|____\|_______ | | Sophomore, Computer Science >|_|___________)' | | North Carolina State University | | http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/k/klsmith2/mosaic/index.html | +==============================================================+ ------------------------------ From: joeyd@netcom.com (Mr. DJ) Subject: Re: tmbg band Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:26:12 -0800 (PST) > count me in on the band i can play bari-sax me and my friends figured out > whirlpool and most of dirtbike.... > -- > "Time and Tide are one thing that no one understands." > "Can't shake the devil's hand and say your only kidding." > -TMBG- > > Mr. Klaw...... I wanna be there too, but I am not musically inclined. I could be the electronics director for all of the synthesized instruments over MIDI though! Yeah! That'll work! (JD-DJ) *-------------------------------------------------------------- /----\/----\ /----\ /----\ /--\ | || | | <> | | /-\ \ | | | \/ | \----/ | | | | | | joeyd@netcom.com | | | | | \ | \_/ / ___/ | \___/ \___/ | \ <> \____/ \_____/oey Drago "I could never sleep my way to the top, 'Cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up..." --Guess who *-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 16:47:03 -0800 From: The Girl From Venus Subject: nasal voices Hi! is this the right address? This is the first time I've written, so I'm not sure. Anyways, I just wanted to say that both Johns sing nasally and non-nasally. In fact, They both sing with such different kinds of voices on different songs that it's virtually impossible to tell who sings what (hence the need for that "who sings what" list I've seen on the internet.) That's one of the many cool things about Them-- They can do so many things with thei voices. The Girl from Venus ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 21:50:56 -0500 From: Matthew Coon Subject: Re: hey, me too! Kerry Smith writes: >hey i wanna join too!!! i play the trombone and almost any other low brass >instrument.. i can also play a little piano. That's great - I happen to have a little piano that you can play if you're ever in my area... m@t ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 22:05:16 -0500 (EST) From: "Michael C. Lebovitz" Subject: Re: Re : That nifty Apollo XVIII cover On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, David Vogelgesang wrote: > Along the same lines as Frosty the Supervisor said, I too wish to offer my > services as a musician to form a band to cover TMBG songs. I play a mean > rhythm guitar, and can wail on trumpet. I guess I can sing a bit too. > > Ziggy > Cool! Now... how are we all gonna parctice? suggestions anyone? lebo ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 22:14:16 -0500 (EST) From: "Michael C. Lebovitz" Subject: da band! Okay. I live in a town outside of Philly (called Malvern, whcih is closer to West Chester of West Chester University). I play bass guitar and piano and can sing farily decently. Anyone in the general area can join the "We Wanna Be Giants In Pennsylvania" band. Here's a list of songs that I know by Them in their original keys: Ana Ng Someone keeps Moving My chair Nightgown of the SUllen... Your Racist Friend and in non original keys: Partical Man partially known: Purple Toupee anyone interested and available, write. lebo ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 22:21:41 -0500 (EST) From: The Vonnegut Vassal Subject: Re: da band! > Okay. I live in a town outside of Philly (called Malvern, whcih is > closer to West Chester of West Chester University). I play bass guitar > and piano and can sing farily decently. Anyone in the general area can > join the "We Wanna Be Giants In Pennsylvania" band. Here's a list of Well, i live in Manheim, PA, near Lancaster, so I'm really only an hour or so from you. But that's in the summer--now i'm in New York--so maybe when I'm home this summer! (BTW, i play 'cello, and can sing) FLK ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 21:57:17 -0600 From: paulus cygnus Subject: T!M@B#G$ here is my sofar compiled list of how to say They Might Be Giants in foreign languages, thanks to all who contributed... They Might Be Giants (english)=09 Sie sind viellicht Giganten (german) =09 Existant Fortasse Gigantes (latin) =09 ser=EDan giganticos (spanish) =09 heyt-ay ightm-ay eb-ay iantsg-ay (pig latin) =09 one moga(with a tailed a ) byc(with a dotted c) gigantow (polish)=09 ils peuvent etre giantes (french) =09 Flibbidy flogg floo fu, rackataka yingeboo (in Juju in the island of= Bluegu) stnaiG eB thgiM yehT (backwards) Anee Mogut Biet Gigangte (russian) Karerawa Kyojin Kamoshirenai (japanese) Bopan in si twa shiahnh lang (chinese- phonetically) Hulle kan reusagtig wees (afrikaans) hem oolai yeheeyoo ahnahkeem (hebrew- phonetically) paul, aka, "and I said yeah baby, Evil's ok in my book!," frank black, fruit bat, "jiffy boy is on, hurry up he needs a hammer,to knock his head around.," Jiffy Boy, Jubal Harshaw, Mike Smith, the Tick, Paul Swan, I hear you, and I will fight for the name Persephone, paul swan, paulswan, rabidchild.paulswan@mail.utexas.edu,"the artist formerly known as aswan@tenet.edu," you know, stuff, http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~tmbg, zen kitty, roots radicals, red eyed troll, james robert injustice, tmbg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu, the king of ellipses, Tyson Meade, Pop Heiress (dies), Lazarus Long, melody, fidelity, quantity, Santa Claus, paulus cygnus ------------------------------ From: mdukelan@wyoming.com (Rabid Child) Subject: I have no Ideas for a subject line. Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 21:40:04 -0700 This is about the band frenzy. I'm sorry to announce that the only thing I can do is mimic the johns' voices, and I have a pretty good voice myself, but I'm an actor, not a singer... I digress. I live in the "no-other-They-fan" state, Wyoming. -Rabid Child ** * * * * * * * * * * * Send vibes to mdukelan@wyoming.com * No other Rabid Child is quite like this...RaAAAH! Rabid Child! * Always faithful, Always helpful, Always salivating... * * * * * * * * * * * ** ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: The formation of a band.... Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 23:53:40 -0500 (EST) > > If anyone's been not paying attention, here's what's going on. If you, or > anyoneyou know plays an unusual instrument, you too can join our "we > wanna be TMBG" group!! This is becoming monstrously huge, but if we can > find a place that seats 500 (just on the stage), it may happen!! I could probably play the triangle ;) Matt -- *------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James mjames@love.loyola.edu,elrond@charm.net http://www.charm.net/~elrond "EIREANN GO BRATH!"| Eireannach siochan | Wedge Antilles | "I'm not the only dust my mother raised."--TMBG| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Anything Box|Erasure|Warsaw-Joy Division-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|The Other Two|Rush|Morrissey|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.---------------- ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: big band Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 23:56:18 -0500 (EST) > a stage seating 500, eh? where? probably kansas or something, eh? so it > is kinda centralized? or should we all just go midatlantic and all? Yeah mid-atlantic, come to Baltimore and play. I think anyone of us could cover Hello Radio Matt -- *------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James mjames@love.loyola.edu,elrond@charm.net http://www.charm.net/~elrond "EIREANN GO BRATH!"| Eireannach siochan | Wedge Antilles | "I'm not the only dust my mother raised."--TMBG| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Anything Box|Erasure|Warsaw-Joy Division-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|The Other Two|Rush|Morrissey|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.---------------- ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: wall of trombones Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 23:58:22 -0500 (EST) Ya know, I was just thinking and I'd really like to see a wall of trombones playing. Thanks Matt -- *------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James mjames@love.loyola.edu,elrond@charm.net http://www.charm.net/~elrond "EIREANN GO BRATH!"| Eireannach siochan | Wedge Antilles | "I'm not the only dust my mother raised."--TMBG| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Anything Box|Erasure|Warsaw-Joy Division-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|The Other Two|Rush|Morrissey|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.---------------- ------------------------------ From: "Kerry Leanne Smith" Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 00:18:56 -0500 Subject: Re: wall of trombones On Dec 11, 11:58pm, Matthew James wrote: > Subject: wall of trombones > Ya know, I was just thinking and I'd really like to see a wall of trombones playing. Thanks > Matt i'll second that one :) any other trombones? -- +==============================================================+ | Kerry Smith ___________/| | | klsmith2@eos.ncsu.edu (_|____|____\|_______ | | Sophomore, Computer Science >|_|___________)' | | North Carolina State University | | http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/k/klsmith2/mosaic/index.html | +==============================================================+ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #1-93 *****************************