Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-120 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 120 Monday, 29 April 1996 Today's Topics: Linnel's autograph Edison wax recording Re: My apartment looks ndsipe pomu from here Re: Linnel's autograph They Might Be Opening for Hootie? Courtney & doug at edison Re: Linnel's autograph YFF. edison labs tmbg management Fingertips Album chicago radio Anagrams.. Become A Robot/Hell Hotel cincinnati They Might Be Opening for Hootie? TMBG on Q101/how long? Re: TMBG on Q101/how long? TMBG on Q101/how long? Re: TMBG on Q101/how long? Re: TMBG on Q101/how long? Re: Linnel's autograph Tour afta New Album addy Evil Twins. TMBG on "Brain Candy" soundtrack Still up? Re: Still up? Re: your mail Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 03:12:04 -0500 (EST) From: CORT Subject: Linnel's autograph Hi again, it's cortney! I have a question that I hope that you guys can help me with! Today I went to the Edison Wax Recording sessions (great great time!) and I got three autographs from Linnel and Flans today...yes, three! They signed my lyric sheet, my CD cover, and a birthday card for me!!!! What a day! Anyway, John Linnel signed his name like this for all three sigs: John "SID" L. Does anyone know the significance of "SID"? Thanks for your help! sun and smiles cortney ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 03:44:38 -0400 (EDT) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: Edison wax recording I have to say that I'm dying inside. I read the posts on this subject while experiencing physical pain. This would have been the apex of my TMBG experience and I missed it. Autographs, meeting John and John, even the internship offer from their manager, and I missed it. It seems strangely ironic, in a way, though I'm not sure in what way exactly. All I know is I now feel like shit knowing I was not party to this amazing turn of events. I don't think I can say any more. My head is swimming. mike ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 21:05:39 +1000 (EST) From: Jason Harper Subject: Re: My apartment looks ndsipe pomu from here Mmm, Well .... Jason ... not much there. Maybe the greek legend. Harper ... there's an easier one. Try "a player of the harp." Enough lunacy. Jason ------------------------------ From: Tom Hare Subject: Re: Linnel's autograph Date: Sun, 28 Apr 96 12:17:16 18000 > > Hi again, it's cortney! I have a question that I hope that you guys > can help me with! Today I went to the Edison Wax Recording sessions > (great great time!) and I got three autographs from Linnel and Flans > today...yes, three! They signed my lyric sheet, my CD cover, and > a birthday card for me!!!! What a day! Anyway, John Linnel signed > his name like this for all three sigs: > > John > "SID" > L. > > Does anyone know the significance of "SID"? Thanks for your help! > sun and smiles > cortney > Well, no offense.... but if you had the opportunity to get the Johns to sign your stuff, why didn't you ask Him while you were there? -- *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Hare - Now Running the TMBG Omelette (Official Mailing List Tshirt) voting process... send designs and ideas to me! EMAIL: smeaj@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu For ideas (slogans, etc) and voting FTP: freenet2.scri.fsu.edu login: smeaj pw: pithon9 dir: /tshirt/ For graphic design submissions to be posted here: \/ WWW: http://www.godby.leon.k12.fl.us/~thare/tmbg.html For seeing and voting on the design submissions. *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- P.S. This is just starting, haven't got any designs yet! :( ------------------------------ From: "Nicole Carlson" Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 02:33:29 +0000 Subject: They Might Be Opening for Hootie? Hello all I'll admit I don't know much about the concert industry (heck, the only band I've ever seen live is Janitors Against Apartheid, and that's because they're local) but aren't "opening" bands usually new, unestablished bands? If so, why is TMBG (a more-than-ten-year-old band with a strong following) opening for the brand-new (only releasing 2nd album) band Hootie? Does this make sense? And, as somebody pointed out, Hootie and TMBG are on different labels. It's unlikely TMBG is moving to Atlantic, inasmuch as they're on album 4 of a 7-album contract with Elektra (I read this somewhere). What gives? Flans is getting married? How happy he must be. I wonder if this will interfere with Their touring plans. Nicole, who also likes 1) Moxy Fruvous! 2)Simon and Garfunkel, and 3) early music. New! Nicole branches out! nnicole@tmbg.org ana.ng@tmbg.org Yay! "I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemble me." -- James Thurber Visit Nicolopolis! http://www.hooked.net/users/nnicole ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 10:48:55 -0500 (CDT) From: "Mitch \"Hair\" Fishman" Subject: Courtney & doug at edison AHHH! so you all turned down the internships!?!? you couldn't have made room in your schedule? hey, hook me up! I'd be on the management team of TMBG for a summer... I'd quit my job... there's others out there. OH wow. Great stories guys! It was really neat to hear the two accounts of your day. the Johns seemed uncommonly cool! I guess its because they weren't swamped with pen weilding fans screaming. Mitch :) ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 13:45:20 -0400 (EDT) From: Ryan Staib <97starya@james.hawken.edu> Subject: Re: Linnel's autograph > John > "SID" > L. Well, I believe it might have some connection to the fact that his middle name is Sidney. One anagram of his name was "Inn In Hell Lends Joy" - John Sidney Linnell. This is from the 94 newsletter. RS ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 14:17:04 -0400 From: Tom Sullivan Subject: YFF. For those of you interested in seeing the Young Fresh Fellows live soon, someone on the Presidents of the USA mailing list said that they are the opening band for a few dates in PUSA's spring tour .. and for two references from "Twisting", a local radio station played a db's song yesterday. :) --- -- - Tom Sullivan of Jonas e'Zine (edi@cybercomm.net) http://www.cybercomm.net/~edi/homepage.html --- -- - ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: edison labs Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:06:11 -0400 (EDT) Well folx, I am back from my trip to the Edison Laboratories (and from a party thaqt went till midnight almost). It was the most phenominal time I think I've ewver had for seeing TMBG. Let's see where to begin... Our trip began with me waking up at 6:45 am so taht I could get down to school, pick up my friend Phil who was going with me. We left at 8:30am and started our trek from Baltimore, Maryland to just outside of New York City (saw the Empire state building and Twin Towers from a distance) at West Orange, NJ. Our trip took 7 hours up and back and put about 410 miles on the car, but it was way worth it. We were to meet Brooksie and Cortney and company around 11 or 11:30 but due to complications got there after 12. They had 11am, 12:30, and 2pm Wax Recording Sessions with TMBG. We met up with Brooksie and Cortney, paid for our tickets. The tickets we got were pink for the 12:30 show and yellow for the 2:00, they just said They Might Be Giants on them and the time. Apparently, Nick Hill, this local dj guy or osmething at the radio station knew the Giants and the Edison people so he suggested Them for the wax recording sessions. Later we found out that he had collaborated with Linnell and Brian D ewan to write "The Edison Museum" song. So we get there, go onthis mini tour of the museum, showing where Edison worked and all. Then we got into this room, maybe 30 by 40 feet or so and a little stage up front. We grabbed front row-right seats and as we waited They all came on stage, all 5 of them and this tuba player. We were about 2 feet from Linnell, he had his Hohner accordian. Flans had been sitting to the right in front of the big phonograph tube which he had to sing into so that the recording cylinders could pick up his voice. The rest, Graham, Linnell, Eric, and Brian as well as the tuba player (for the life of me I can't remember hixs name even though I talked to him for 15 minutes) played in front of another tube. The tuba guy was way back because horns pick up extremely well, especially low, loud ones like the tuba. So we get ready to watch this wonderful spectacle and they play 3 songs, they were supposed to play 4 but they were running out of cylinders. They got them from these two hobbyists in England and the ir house wasn't warm enough to make the batch they needed so they used what they had. The cylinders had to be really warm. They guys playued "I can Hear You" sung by Flans, "James K. Polk" sung by Linnell which was cut short slightly due to 2 minute cylinder time and "The Edison Museum" sung by Nick Hill and Flans didnt play at all on this one. The second show they played "I can Hear You", "Maybe I know" sung by Flans, and "The Edison Museum". During that last song, Brian had to leave because he was due at a gig in Philly. Between shows we all went outside except for the Johns, they ran away. Well, we got to talk to all of the guys, Brian, Eric, Graham and the tuba guy. The tuba guy had been with Kurt Hoffman in his Band of Weeds, he told me a story about how Kurt had left all his usic in a cab on a way to a show (maybe opening for TMBG) so they had to wing the whole show. Cool guy. I talked to Graham too, he was an awesome fellow, his daughter, Clare had been there too. Graham told me how the acoustic bass he was using needed to be played much louder for the effect. The Tuba guy said he could play bass but couldn't play at all like Graham, he could just pick anything up and start playing it. I also told him how I remembered him playing with Joe Jackson and he said "I'm glad SOMEBODY remembered that" hehehe He also pointed out Jaime, TMBGs tour manager who we talked to for about 20 minutes. He asked how we found out about the show, we said the internet through Brooksie on the list. He thentold us how tmbg.com was going to be revamped over the next few months. He also said that the new newsletter was coming out in the next few months I think because I tol dhim how lon git took me to get my O'Tannenbaum shirt and still haven't gotten the newsletter. He thought we mighta heard about this show in the newsletter or the newsgroups. He then gave us the lowdown on the Hootie and the Blowfish thing. He said that Hootie had indeed asked them to play, for a momnth or so, he also said that he didn't particularly like them but he also mentioned how much money they had and went off on something aabout money that I can't remember. But my impression was that they wouldn't do something like that. He also told me of anotherTMBG show!!! On June 7 at the Fairfax County, Virginia fair they will be playing there, I believe free as long as you get in the fair! I'll be there!! He didn't say anything about any other shows coming up, he just mentioned that when the new album comes out in the fall they'll be around definitely. At this point Cortney said somthing about her b-day card and her friend said could you get the Johns to sign his gf's card (even though she wasn't ;). He said sure, I can get your stuff signed, so we all gave him our sheets and cards with signatures of the rest of the band, he later broght back everything signed! Flans sig was so cool, it said John F but around the John was a hat on top, glasses for the o's and a mouth with teeth coming out of the bottom, hilarious stuff!! This is all on my "The Edison Museum" song lyric sheet which I planb to scan in an dput on my page. Then the coup de grats (however you spell that) came when he asked if we would like to work for TMBG management!!!!!!!!! This had actually been before we tol dhim where we were from, I think it was provoked by the fact that we were tlling him of the slowness of the newsletter and such, but it might a been just because we were big fans. He was relaly amazed that we had even know about this much less driven so far to see Them. He did mention that Elecktra didn't know about htis after I asked him, but if they were to release4 anything from this which John L. said clould happen on an album or EP (because the recordings did sound good, they played them all back, sounded like a record over the telephone but still not bad, and even better if you listen with headphones), then Elecktra would find out but probabluy wouldn't stop them. During the show, there were question and answer session, mostly to the edison guys but also to the band, and the Johns were asking many questions they seemed pretty fascinated. I said to Flans after listening to one that it sounded like Dial-a Song and he responded to me, "Nah, it sounds better!" I couldn't believe he said that to me! yah! Later I asked another question of the band, I said fasicously (ack spelling) "So are you gonna record the rest of your albums at the museum?" And Flans responded "Yeah!!". Ah twas so funny. It was really just a fascinating experience, I know Cort met the Johns after wards at their car as they waited after and I missed cause I was driving away 8-( and she also got a flyer with their faces on it annoucing the show. Oh yeah, John F. when asked of the recording session by the Edison guy saied it was "Supercool!" Hmm I can't think of anything else to add to this super huge message except I will see you all at the Fairfax County Fair on June 7!!! Maybe I should move to NYC and take that TMBG management job ;) See ya'alls Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC "I'm not the only dust my mother raised." "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: tmbg management Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:10:26 -0400 (EDT) Hey all, One other tidbit from the Edison show from TMBG manager I forgot to mention was that the horns are indeed on sabattical doing their own thing but that they will be back he said, I think during the fall tour with the album. So don't give up on those horns! Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC "I'm not the only dust my mother raised." "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 96 15:15:22 From: Steve Kiehl <3SWKIEHL@sclct.com> Subject: Fingertips Album I personally think Fred Schneider should do the whole fingertips tribute album thing... Once you've heard him cover that "Lime in the coconut" song, as I did on Conan O'Brien bout one yr ago, you realize the man can cover anything. Even if it is terrible. Peter "Macho Man" Yaeger ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: chicago radio Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:35:03 -0400 (EDT) Heyas, How long is the chicago radio battle of the bands with TMBg goin on for? Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC "I'm not the only dust my mother raised." "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ From: "Willy Nunn" Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:42:08 +0000 Subject: Anagrams.. Holy Cow!... I tried to do anagrams for my name (Willy Eberhardt Nunn) and got more then 15,000 and the system said there are even more... There's no way I'm going to be able to root through all of these and find the best ones... however here's an example of the rediculous ones that I get: Why rub ten linen lard? Anyone know the answer... Wilbz Will nunn WPI Chem. Eng. Comp. Sci. "If it wasn't for dissapointment, I wouldn't have any appointments" -TMBG, Snowball in Hell www PAGE: http://www.wpi.edu/~tanis/tmbg.html ftp: chesspieceface.res.wpi.edu/pub/tmbg/ CoolTalk: TANIS@chesspieceface.res.wpi.edu ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:52:22 -0400 (EDT) From: Benjamin Hauck Subject: Become A Robot/Hell Hotel Ben or Been here. Ben's Dial-A-Song (614) 823-BLUE now features from the 1985 TMBG demo tape "Become a Robot" immediately followed by "Hell Hotel" Great schtuff!!! See ya, Ben or Been ------------------------------ From: NyQuil73@aol.com Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 16:06:57 -0400 Subject: cincinnati Can someone give me the info on the concert in cincinnati? ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: They Might Be Opening for Hootie? Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 17:29:37 -0400 (EDT) > Hello all > I'll admit I don't know much about the concert industry (heck, the > only band I've ever seen live is Janitors Against Apartheid, and > that's because they're local) but aren't "opening" bands usually new, > unestablished bands? If so, why is TMBG (a more-than-ten-year-old > band with a strong following) opening for the brand-new (only > releasing 2nd album) band Hootie? Does this make sense? And, as > somebody pointed out, Hootie and TMBG are on different labels. It's > unlikely TMBG is moving to Atlantic, inasmuch as they're on album 4 > of a 7-album contract with Elektra (I read this somewhere). What > gives? It's not so much that, although that is sorta a factor. I think it's more that Hootie is pretty huge, everyone knows who they are and the Giants, while pretty well known are not nearly as big in terms of doing big shows, always being on the radio and mtv and things like that. But as the manager said, they won't be opening for Hootie even though they were asked, so nothing to worry about 8-) > Flans is getting married? How happy he must be. I wonder if this > will interfere with Their touring plans. Yes indeedy, happy fellow I'm sure. I don't think it'll interfere too much. They're still touring now and I'm sure when the new album comes out they'll be touring again, although I dunno if a shortened tour will be in order, I guess we'll see. See ya Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC "I'm not the only dust my mother raised." "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ From: KAACoolGuy@aol.com Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 18:42:23 -0400 Subject: TMBG on Q101/how long? well, tmbg will go on monday on the cage match again call in you know the number they go till they lose oh also in all the other cities out there touched by list members, how often is tmbg played on the radio? (aka) kurt ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 18:45:19 -0500 (CDT) From: mr_me Subject: Re: TMBG on Q101/how long? On Sun, 28 Apr 1996 KAACoolGuy@aol.com wrote: > > oh also > in all the other cities out there touched by list members, > how often is tmbg played on the radio? > > (aka) > kurt > well, i'm originally from san antonio, texas but i'm at Texas A&M Univesity right now. uhh, i've heard Them on the radio about 3-4 times in the past 3 years(since i started listening) personally, i don't think that's quite enough airtime. someday when They're really, really famous, those station's will be sorry. oh, well. laters. -john ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: TMBG on Q101/how long? Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 19:56:19 -0400 (EDT) > > well, > > tmbg will go on monday on the cage match again > call in > you know the number > they go till they lose What I meant by how long this'll go on is how long does the battle last. Will they keep going until the next millenium battling band after band for the rest of our lives or is there a particular date set that all battles will be done? Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC "I'm not the only dust my mother raised." "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: Re: TMBG on Q101/how long? Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 19:58:57 -0400 (EDT) > > On Sun, 28 Apr 1996 KAACoolGuy@aol.com wrote: > > > > > oh also > > in all the other cities out there touched by list members, > > how often is tmbg played on the radio? > > > > (aka) > > kurt > > > > well, i'm originally from san antonio, texas > but i'm at Texas A&M Univesity right now. > uhh, i've heard Them on the radio about > 3-4 times in the past 3 years(since i started > listening) personally, i don't think that's > quite enough airtime. someday when They're > really, really famous, those station's will be > sorry. oh, well. laters. There is only one station in Baltimore taht will play them WHFS and that is really rarely. I'm sure they get them maybe once per month or possibly, even less. I heard them on the Flashback cafe a couple weeks ago doing Birdhouse, but they will never play anything less than the most popular songs. The strange thing is that they invited them to the HFStival a few years ago and yet they hardly ever play them. HFS has just gone down in quality in general. blah Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC "I'm not the only dust my mother raised." "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 21:06:52 -0400 (EDT) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: Re: TMBG on Q101/how long? On Sun, 28 Apr 1996 KAACoolGuy@aol.com wrote: > > oh also > in all the other cities out there touched by list members, > how often is tmbg played on the radio? > > (aka) > kurt > RARELY. It is a crying shame. Even CFNY couldn't be more creative than to play two of TMBG's most well known songs, Birdhouse and Istanbul, when they interviewed them about the status of new material (of which there is some.) Mike, still stinging from missing Edison ------------------------------ From: Ruprecht76@aol.com Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 21:06:59 -0400 Subject: Re: Linnel's autograph In a message dated 96-04-28 03:17:07 EDT, you write: > > John > "SID" > L. > >Does anyone know the significance of "SID"? Thanks for your help! >sun and smiles >cortney maybe it's the infamous Sid Gould of that Mounty show from Rocky and Bullwinkle... ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 18:55:26 -0700 (PDT) From: cowgods@teleport.com (CowGod) Subject: Tour afta New Album >Yes indeedy, happy fellow I'm sure. I don't think it'll interfere too >much. They're still touring now and I'm sure when the new album comes >out they'll be touring again, although I dunno if a shortened tour will >be in order, I guess we'll see. Oooo... I'm happy for flans n' all, but they BETTER NOT shorten that tour too much.. come on guys!! Make it to the NW!! The Almighty Cowgod "You've got a Methodist Coloring Book, and you color really well, but don't color outside the lines, or God will send you to Hell, 'cause God hates war, and God hates crime, but He really hates people who color outside the lines." - The Dead Milkmen ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 22:07:40 -0400 (EDT) From: Rasputin Subject: addy Hey, everybody...you can now mail me at: craig@tmbg.org -or- looks_like_flanny@tmbg.org later! -Craig B. ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 22:45:48 -0400 From: Joe Turner Subject: Evil Twins. I didn't think I had an Evil Twin...I'm a gemini so I thought I was my own evil twin. But I just logged on to the IRC and someone is using MY screen name...and he won't talk to me. So if anyone out there knows anyone who is using schroeder on IRC tell them to answer when their Evil Twin talks at them. Thanks... schroedr2..... ======================================================================== =This is the last time i let comic books get in the way of intellect = = -The Brain = ======================================================================== ------------------------------ From: "Charles Box" Subject: TMBG on "Brain Candy" soundtrack Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 21:35:34 -0700 Anyone got the KITH "Brain Candy" movie soundtrack, and if so, how is the TMBG song on it? ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 01:33:57 -0400 (EDT) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: Still up? Though meaningless and wasteful to those who will check their e-mail tomorrow, I ask nevertheless: anybody up and wishing to talk? Let me know. Mike, swimming in cream of broccoli soup with my mouth tightly shut ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 01:11:34 -0500 (CDT) From: mr_me Subject: Re: Still up? On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 wrote: > > Though meaningless and wasteful to those who will check their > e-mail tomorrow, I ask nevertheless: anybody up and wishing to talk? Let > me know. > > Mike, swimming in cream of broccoli soup with my mouth tightly shut > hehehe, i'm up! but not 4 too much longer. got class early tomorow. -john ------------------------------ From: u.daufenbach@amtrash.comlink.de (Uwe Daufenbach) Subject: Re: your mail Date: 28 Apr 1996 00:00:00 +0000 kopenec@tenet.edu meinte am 24.04.96 zum Thema "Re: your mail" im Brett /PrivateMail: > Me too!!! > albatross@tmbg.org and kopenec@tmbg.org!!! Uuuuaahh ! AKA kopenec@aol.com or what? Didn't expect this kinda me-too-stuff here... (SCNR!) Greetings from Glueckstadt, U w e ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-120 ******************************