Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-145 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 145 Friday, 24 May 1996 Today's Topics: fresh meat (none) Re: Giants paraphenalia Where's my May Mono Puff??? TMBG on dutch television!!! birdhouse. Spriralling Shape mini-revelation Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-144 LoFi Is Complete! Vision Spriralling Shape mini-revelation (fwd) wacked yet awesome Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-142 1st TMBG Experience monopuff release date Re: monopuff release date Call me stupid Tour Dates? 1st TMBG Experience Mono Puff (none) First TMBG experience. Re: Lots and lots of Misc. T alking Read it and find out ;) Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 04:26:08 -0400 (EDT) From: Alex Gershon Subject: fresh meat I'm very proud of myself! I was chatting with this guy using a software called Powwow (which is really good...get it today at www.tribal.com), and randomly asked him, as I do everyone I talk with, if he has ever heard of TMBG. He said no, and I began to sing Their praises. He ran off to get a pen, and asked me to give him the titles of all Their albums. I told him to start with Flood, since I feel that is the best album for non-fans to start with. Well, all that was last night. I didn't think anything would ever come of it, but when I spoke to him again this evening, he was already quoting We Want A Rock...incorrectly...but what do you expect after one day of listening to the album? He's a 39 year old father of two, and he said his kids love the album...no surprise there. I told him his next step is to get the other albums and join the list. I'll keep you posted on his progress. Alex ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 01:09:26 -0800 From: bjtetr@ptialaska.net (B. J. Tetreault) >I'm very proud of myself! I was chatting with this guy [snip] >and I began to sing Their praises. [snip] >I told him >to start with Flood, since I feel that is the best album for non-fans to >start with. ...good call... [snip] now the guy's hooked (of course) >I told him >his next step is to get the other albums and join the list. I'll keep >you posted on his progress. > > Alex WTG Alex!!! Spread the gospel!! Beej ------------------------------ From: Tom Hare Subject: Re: Giants paraphenalia Date: Thu, 23 May 96 8:42:16 EDT > > As I went to see the sneak preview of Mission Impossible yesterday > I saw a guy with an Apollo 18 shirt and another guy with a TMBG hat! > It was wild, but we were going into the movie so I didn't get a chance > to stop and compliment 8-( > Matt > -- Wow, what a coincidence!!! Me and my friend went to see the showing of Mission Impossible last night, and he was wearing his moed-made They Might Be Giants christmas shirt, and some people were like "hey, cool shirt!!!" So I guess Mission Impossible is a housing of TMBG fans? ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 10:28:20 -0400 (EDT) From: Benjamin Hauck Subject: Where's my May Mono Puff??? Ben or Been here. Anyone know when we will get the Mono Puff album through Hello? It's supposed to come out in May, nicht wahr? I'm changing addresses when I leave school for a new home, and I want to get my Mono Puff (my school won't forward non-first-class mail). I don't want it sitting in my school mailbox all summer while others are enjoying it. The problem is, I practically won't have an address from June 5th through June 24th, because I'll live temporarily in an apartment. I don't want to have it sent there. Anyone know anything? Ben or Been :-) ------------------------------ Date: 23 May 1996 16:07:00 +0200 From: parreira@aquawolf.xs4all.nl (Daniel Rodrigues Parreira) Subject: TMBG on dutch television!!! Organization: aquawolf, amsterdam, the netherlands, europe The "house of blues" TV appearance of TMBG will be broadcasted on Dutch satelite TV channel Veronica TV this friday (actually saturday ;) at 00.05 local time. !! I'm happier than I've ever been and now I'm even happier (with concert tickets to both Frank Black and Soul Coughing. "IrFrom tmbg-list-owner Thu May 23 11:03:11 1996 Received: (root@localhost) by ussodyssey.ufp.org (8.7.1/8.7.ufp) id LAA16281 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Thu, 23 May 1996 11:03:11 -0400 Date: 23 May 1996 16:07:00 +0200 From: parreira@aquawolf.xs4all.nl (Daniel Rodrigues Parreira) To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Message-ID: <69QXap5lVtB@aquawolf.xs4all.nl> References: <199605230705.DAA15113@ussodyssey.ufp.org> Subject: Re: A couple of questions ... X-Mailer: CrossPoint v3.11 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Organization: aquawolf, amsterdam, the netherlands, europe X-URL: http://www.ecsi.chem.uva.nl/~parreira Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: parreira@aquawolf.xs4all.nl (Daniel Rodrigues Parreira) Borja_Landa wrote: > Subject: A couple of questions ... > I have a couple of questions for you all TMBGargoyles: > - Does anybody know when Mono Puff's record is coming out ? I think it was > mentioned some time ago, brisistable Bliss" *has* been released in Europe by the way) !! -- Daniel Rodrigues Parreira http://ecsi.chem.uva.nl/~parreira ut I can't remember the date. It's out June 11th. Catalog number is RCD 10360. They did a European tour after every album since Flood, so I think (and hope) they'll do that again this time (being this fall or winter if we're lucky). _ _ _ _ | \ |_) |_) parreira@aquawolf.xs4all.nl (_iao... |_/aniel | \odrigues |arreira parreira@ecsi.chem.uva.nl parreira@tmbg.org amsterdam, the netherlands, europe biochemistry student at the pgp key available on request university of amsterdam http://ecsi.chem.uva.nl/~parreira ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 12:51:18 -0400 (EDT) From: "DAVID A. MEYERSON" Subject: birdhouse. the funniest variation i've ever heard was that a friend of mine substituted the word "Pope" for friend. just try it. -D ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 14:47:45 -0600 (MDT) From: WorldWide Skull Subject: Spriralling Shape mini-revelation Hey, all. I was reading a book the other day when I ran across a not-so complete interp of Spiralling Shape. If you haven't heard it, you only need to know the lyrics, which of course can be found at www.tmbg.org Anyway, the name of the book was Flatland. It was written in the 1880's by, if I can remember right, E. Abbot. I suggest this book to anyone who may be interested in dimesions, as in the theoretical existence of a fourth dimension, or four-space. It's about a 2-dimensional being, a square(literally), who meets with a sphere, who must manifest himself in the square's 2-dimensional world as a circle. (If you're confused right now, it's because I'm trying to summarize a complex idea.) Anyway, the sphere eventually takes the square into the third dimension, where they look at Flatland from above. The square soon asks if they can go into the next dimension, and the sphere gets mad, claiming that 3 is the maximum numner of dimensions, and throws the square back to Flatland. At this point, the narrating voice of the square narrates, "Down, Down, Down." This instanly reminded me of TMBG's song, and I formed a new, yet very incomplete analogy to this song, with the sphere singing it. Down, Down, Down you go. (back to Flatland) No way to stop. (the square is unable to maneuver himself in three-space) As you fall, hear me call, "No, no, no" ("...there are only 3 dimensions") That's all, the rest of the song doesn't really fit, but hey, I had fun with what did. Hope I didn't sound too much like a dolt. Mark ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 06:46:21 +1000 From: Adam Poskitt Subject: Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-144 >Subject: Aussies out of the closet! >Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 12:23:36 +1000 (EST) >From: Jeremy Leung > >Hey everyone, > Welcome Adam and Joe from Australia. You guys should write >more often 'cause I was starting to think I was the only one on the list for >a while. Anyway, Have any of you guys got any t-shirt of TMBG? I wasn't old >enough to go to the gig last year so I wouldn't know if they sold any at the >show. I've hardly seen any at all, only a couple at Red Eye ages ago. Yeah, I have two. The orange purple short sleave with pearl on the back. And the longsleeve one with the ocean things on it. I love them to death and would pay heaps for any others!!! I WANT THE SHOT GLASSES!!! Cya, Ad. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 17:12:48 -0600 From: jchaffer@tmbg.org (Jonathan Chaffer) Subject: LoFi Is Complete! I decided to stop waiting for the RealAudio concert, and found content to replace it on the LoFi tape. So, the tree is beginning. If you're a member of the tape tree, you should have already gotten mail from me detailing your instructions. If you are not, and want a copy of the tape, wait until the tree is complete and probably someone will be willing to make you a copy. If you want a listing of songs on the tape, I have that, but it's too big to post. Mail me and I'll send you a copy. -- http://www.tmbg.org/~jchaffer/ ftp://ftp.dragonfire.net/users/jchaffer/ "The spiralling shape will make you go insane But everyone wants to see that groovy thing." -TMBG ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Subject: Vision Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 17:59:16 -0400 (EDT) I've been thinking long and hard about what to do with the web site. I want to do something to add some splash, but I can't figure out what. I've had some ideas, but I don't want to try them out on the tmbg site. As a result I've decided to re-do my own web site (http://www.ufp.org/) and try out some of the ideas and then use that experience to re-do www.tmbg.org. So, what am I looking for? I'd like to experiment with the full multimedia experience. If you'd like to work on web pages with lots of animated gif's, embedded sound and movies, perhaps VRML or Java and raytraced graphics please drop me a note. I would like to get experience with all of these things for the tmbg.org site, and also create a multimedia showcase that is on the cutting edge. -- Leo Bicknell - TMBG List Admin - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org System Administrator / Network Technician bicknell@ufp.org - bicknell@vt.edu - bicknell@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: Spriralling Shape mini-revelation (fwd) Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 18:27:48 -0400 (EDT) I borrowed this book from our school library. The neat thing was it was n't just Flatland it was a black book and when you opened it it was Flatland. But as you read through to the middle the pages were upside down and backwards. So if you flipped it over you would see the title of the next book which I believe was written by another guy named Sphereland sometime in the 1900s. I borrowed it before winter break, didn't get much chance to read it and ended up keeping it for weeks overdue and pay $3 for it. Funny thing is I never got to read either 8-( I read a little of Flatland and boy does he cut on women, it's almost funny ;) (I like the little door for women) But that is a good parallel to Spiralling Shape! Matt > > Hey, all. I was reading a book the other day when I ran across a > not-so complete interp of Spiralling Shape. If you haven't heard it, you > only need to know the lyrics, which of course can be found at www.tmbg.org > Anyway, the name of the book was Flatland. It was written in the > 1880's by, if I can remember right, E. Abbot. I suggest this book to > anyone who may be interested in dimesions, as in the theoretical > existence of a fourth dimension, or four-space. It's about a > 2-dimensional being, a square(literally), who meets with a sphere, who > must manifest himself in the square's 2-dimensional world as a circle. > (If you're confused right now, it's because I'm trying to summarize a > complex idea.) Anyway, the sphere eventually takes the square into the > third dimension, where they look at Flatland from above. The square soon > asks if they can go into the next dimension, and the sphere gets mad, > claiming that 3 is the maximum numner of dimensions, and throws the > square back to Flatland. At this point, the narrating voice of the > square narrates, "Down, Down, Down." This instanly reminded me of TMBG's > song, and I formed a new, yet very incomplete analogy to this song, with > the sphere singing it. > > Down, Down, Down you go. > (back to Flatland) > No way to stop. > (the square is unable to maneuver himself in three-space) > As you fall, hear me call, > "No, no, no" > ("...there are only 3 dimensions") > > > That's all, the rest of the song doesn't really fit, but hey, I > had fun with what did. Hope I didn't sound too much like a dolt. > > Mark > > -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: wacked yet awesome Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 18:36:01 -0400 (EDT) Ok I have determined that the Frank O 'Toole bootleg radio show from '87 is just wacked! But it rocks like no other bootleg. They are just wacky on there! And the older songs are cool too. I'll put up a track listing. Kittnes We just go Nuts at Christmastime The famous Polka Don't Let's Start Getting sentimental over you untitled (the lady) (track 13 from Misc t) the world's address snowball in hell tmbg live in nashville number three cowtown interview everything right is wrong again youth culture killed my dog you'll miss me mario speaks living doll it's not my birthday snowball in hell mr. klaw where your eyes don't go why does the sun shine? when it rains it snows kiss me, son of god lie still, little bottle for science birds fly shoehorn with teeth These songs are more the demo tape version than what appears on the album. Ok I gotta eat dinner! Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 15:53:06 -0700 (PDT) From: cowgods@teleport.com (CowGod) Subject: Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-142 > > tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 142 All right! 42!! >Hmmm...I think that a lot of what happens in this song has a double meaning: WLSD: radio station, and mind-altering drug? :) > about other misc. crap: >I just noticed that in "snoball in hell" (i think that's the right one...) >whoever's singing (i think maybe linnel? maybe not...) sez "my fantasy's in >a xerox shop" or something which goes along with the "i've got a crush... >copy shop clerk" from snail shell... hmmm.. Hehehe.. I already brought this up. it's "panache." You know, the other day, I drove right by one of those new tiny Espresso shops that seem to spring directly from the ground in a matter of days (this happens everywhere, right? There's tons of 'em in Oregon), and, anyway, it was named, "Panache Espresso." :) >please don't torture me with your concert descrips! i hope They come to Iowa >sometime..... ever.... in the next mellenium, eon, or minute... it would >make this corn place happy land! okay, enought random babbling... bye... Don't read 'em if you don't like 'em. I see the title: "concert in Whereversville, somewhere on the East COast" and I don't read it. Simple enough. I know it's been discussed... but I'd like to bring it up... no it's nothing from Ana Ng. :) It's from "See the Constellation." 1) what's it about? I guess it's this guy who's a skywatcher, and he's realting himself to this constellation he's looking at. DOES IT GO DEEPER? Perhaps. He talks about moving and stuff... City Lights getting in his head.. cigars.. :) Can you hear what I see in the sky? Ok, I was thinking the other day, "Hey. Maybe he commits suicide, hence laying his head on the railroad track. Choo choo! Splat. He did see his mind on the ground below, after all. Maybe it's a drug trip kinda thing. Hearing colors has been described as a LSD effect. :) 2) What's the backwards snippet? Is it, indeed, "HELP," as was originally believed? Some of the shouts sound different... maybe not. Any insights? Thanks. :) The Almighty Cowgod "Is it that, we're not punk enough, or is it that, you you think ska just sucks, but Jonny Quest, he thinks we're WHAT?" -Less Than Jake, "Jonny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts" ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 16:18:23 -0700 (PDT) From: cowgods@teleport.com (CowGod) Subject: 1st TMBG Experience Well, mine's about the last one, but I figured I might as well contribute. :) I first heard They in 7th grade, about 4 or 5 years ago, by my best friend Mike. He got the Apollo 18 CD from his older brother who was 'too cool' for it. :) He like "please pass the milk, please," A LOT.. used to sing it at school, play it over and over... Anyway, I first herad the CD, and hated it. More and more I heard it, I liked it, then he bought Flood, I loved it, and was hooked. The copy of Flood and Apollo 18 is STILL the only copy of Flood that I own. :) Ironically, Mike helped me get my first girlfriend, which lasted for 2 years, ending bitterly last December. VERY bitterly. This further proves my long-lasting and evidence-backed belief: Music is better that relationships. :) The Almighty Cowgod "Is it that, we're not punk enough, or is it that, you you think ska just sucks, but Jonny Quest, he thinks we're WHAT?" -Less Than Jake, "Jonny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts" ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 12:43:02 +1200 From: blue.canary@tmbg.org (Sam Pearson) Subject: monopuff release date On Wed, 22 May 1996, Borja_Landa wrote: >Hi, > >I have a couple of questions for you all TMBGargoyles: > >- Does anybody know when Mono Puff's record is coming out ? I think it was >mentioned some time ago, but I can't remember the date. I got this from the newgroup: >From: lars@rykodisc.com >Newsgroups: alt.music.tmbg >Subject: Monopuff >Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 15:07:54 GMT >Hi! >Here's the scoop on Monopuff from us folks Rykodisc. > >1) The Record ("Unsupervised") is coming out on June 11th. > >2) The Single is "The Devil Went Down To Newport." There is a >Flansburgh-directed video for this song. > >3) It is coming out on Rykodisc. TMBG are still on Elektra. > >4) Rykodisc will be putting a Monopuff area on our Web Site next >Tuesday (www.rykodisc.com). Other online plans are still in the >making, but we will be offering a chance for you to pre-order the >release and receive a special goody with the record. There will also >be other giveaways.We'll post details as they develop. >5) Rykodisc is not affiliated in any way with Warner/Elektra/Atlantic > >For any other info, oyu can post to our message board, or email >info@rykodisc.com. > >And remember: "Totally Rockin'" > >Lars Murray >Rykodisc Hope that helps, Sam. *------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sjp6@waikato.ac.nz blue.canary@tmbg.org sjp6@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: Ruprecht76@aol.com Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 21:10:06 -0400 Subject: Re: monopuff release date In a message dated 96-05-23 20:46:36 EDT, blue.canary@tmbg.org writes: >> >>2) The Single is "The Devil Went Down To Newport." There is a >>Flansburgh-directed video for this song. Whoohoo! A single! (that was pointless) it'll probably never get airplay anyway... ------------------------------ From: tim.clark@rma.edu Organization: Randolph-Macon Academy Date: Thu, 23 May 96 21:34:00 -0400 Subject: Call me stupid Call me stupid but what is Mono Puff! Its not my fault! I dont have any newsletters or anything! is it gonna have a bunch of new songs? or like 4? ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 21:02:01 -0500 From: ultragon@salamander.com (David Skretta) Subject: Tour Dates? Can anyone tell me when the next few tour dates and where they'll be at? At tmbg.com it only goes up to May 18. Can anyone help me? *************************************************************************** * David Skretta -ultragon@salamander.com -or- * The time to hesitate* * Web Site -http://www.salamander.com/~ultragon* is through... * * * The Doors * *************************************************************************** ------------------------------ From: Tom Hare Subject: 1st TMBG Experience Date: Thu, 23 May 96 22:39:06 18000 I've heard that everyone's been writing their 1st TMBG experiences.... so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. . . Of course I'd head/seen Istanbul (Not Constantinople) on TV, but my first extended experience was when a friend of my sister (Whom I shall refer to as the Phantom)(The friend, not the sister) anyway, Phantom was a real TMBG freak and she gave my sister a tape of Flood and some of A18. My sister was like "Ew, gross" and gave it to me, and since me and my dad were going on a 14 hour trip I took the tapes, and that's all we listened to for about 10 hours. The end.... I remember thinking that Turn Around was cool and I didn't really get Fingertips (who does?) -- *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Hare - Now Running the TMBG Omelette (Official Mailing List Tshirt) voting process... send designs and ideas to me! EMAIL: smeaj@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu For ideas (slogans, etc) and voting WWW: http://www.godby.leon.k12.fl.us/~thare/tmbg.html For seeing and voting on the design submissions. tomhare@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu particle_man@tmbg.org hare@tmbg.org *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ From: tim.clark@rma.edu Organization: Randolph-Macon Academy Date: Thu, 23 May 96 23:23:28 -0400 Subject: Mono Puff Mono Puff is Flansy's band!? Hes got TWO!? I thought TMBG was always pretty busy touring!? How come I never heard of em. Hmmm... Are they good? Of course they have Flans. Anybody else of note in there? Does John L. have another band? What is this...hmm. What mono puff albums are good? How many are there anyway? Hmm... ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 00:01:52 -0600 From: haslam@tcd.net (haslam) I was just playing a little game I downloaded for my macintosh called FARM patrol - a new version of that old arcade game moon patrol - and I noticed that when you pass a level it plays the beginning of Spy. I just thought that was interesting. My first experience- My brother brought home a tape of Flood and I immediately fell in love. I stole the tape from him and listened to it nonstop. It wasn't long after that that I converted a friend to They and together we've turned many young minds to our perverse ways. Jason Haslam - Who is new here ------------------------------ From: "Charles Box" Subject: First TMBG experience. Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 23:22:03 -0700 Well I had first heard of TMBG back when the Pink album came out by reading a review in one of the many music mags I subscribed to back then. It said they were terribly clever, but I had never heard anything by them. I saw the CD in a used cd store for like 6 bucks so I figured what the hell and picked it up. I instantly fell in love with it and soon after that started hearing them on the local "alternative" radio station and have been a convert ever since. I even picked up the original Bar None 3" cd singles for Don't Let's Start and Hotel Detective after getting the first album, and have grabbed everything they've put out ever since. Pretty simple. -- /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \ Charles Box --- babble@ix.netcom.com / / "Directionless so plain to see \ \ A loaded gun won't set you free / / Or so you say...." \ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 01:52:10 -0500 (CDT) From: Chris Kopenec Subject: Re: Lots and lots of Misc. T alking > year books came out today and I've been writing "I wish that I could jump out > of my skin" all over the place... Ours came out, too and because of the oppression in our schools, I wrote, "I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical." *---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This message may not be broadcast, reproduced, or by any means transferred, over the Microsoft Network, unless the author (Chris Kopenec) receives a check for the sum of $500, paid in full, by Mr. Bill Gates. Transmission over the Microsoft Network is considered agreement to the above conditions. *---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -=*( Chris Kopenec )*=- -=*( albatross@tmbg.org )*=- -=*( kopenec@tenet.edu )*=- ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 01:56:35 -0500 (CDT) From: Chris Kopenec Subject: Read it and find out ;) Just another spoonerism I saw yesterday... "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." my laff for the day... *---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This message may not be broadcast, reproduced, or by any means transferred, over the Microsoft Network, unless the author (Chris Kopenec) receives a check for the sum of $500, paid in full, by Mr. Bill Gates. Transmission over the Microsoft Network is considered agreement to the above conditions. *---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -=*( Chris Kopenec )*=- -=*( albatross@tmbg.org )*=- -=*( kopenec@tenet.edu )*=- ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-145 ******************************