Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-149 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 149 Tuesday, 28 May 1996 Today's Topics: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-148 Videos Tori Amos!! MTV Re: Tour Dates Re: MTV Re:Re: A lurkmeister emerges (Clear) Re:Re: A lurkmeister emerges (Clear) Re: MTV Re: A lurkmeister emerges. Re: MTV concert happenings Re:Re: A lurkmeister emerges (Clear) Re: MTV Re: MTV Re: MTV Re: MTV 9:30 club Clear clear is the color of... Re: MTV Re: A lurkmeister emerges. Color Re: Tour Dates MTV MTV Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 03:29:58 -0400 (EDT) From: Groove Child Subject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Hey Daniel, I am having the same Tori/TMBG dilemma. So believe me, I sympathize with your pain, man. I had to do the same choosing between Tori and TMBG for the Edison show recently. I went to Tori because I had already bought the ticket, and it was a beautiful show, but, well, you probably heard the stories about the Edison thing and DAMMMIT!! I am a little sad (to say the least) about what I missed. So, I am going to go to the TMBG show on the 16th. Also, I will be missing the Fairfax show because my friends asked me to go to the mountains with them, and how can I say no to a week in nature with good friends? I think the fates are trying to interfere with my relationship with John and John. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Nola H. Weaver, Groove Child-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- Why the dancing, shouting? Why the shrieks of pain? nola@tmbg.org The lovely music groovechild@tmbg.org Why the smell of burning autumn leaves? ---TMBG ***************************************************************************** ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 11:39:42 +0100 (BST) From: "Mark M. Iles" Subject: Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-148 > I totally agree. Why do people bash them for what they do after a concert? > People don't understand what it's like to be on the road all time You just answered your own question :) Mark ------------------------------ Date: 27 May 96 09:40:13 EDT From: Robert.Grabill.Jr@VALLEY.NET (Robert Grabill Jr.) Subject: Videos Hi. I'm new to this list so if I screwed up don't blame me. Does anyone have video tapes of one or more of their videos? I have only seen clips of the WWW and for some reasons I never see them on TV. Probably because I always forget to watch 120 minutes. Please E-mail me at gonk@valley.net or put something up if you have any. Rob ------------------------------ From: klamb@ecentral.com Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 10:29:23 -0600 Subject: Tori Amos!! Alright, i can see that no one else is going to set this straght for me, so I will. Comparing Tori to suddenly tammy simply because they're both femal and play the piano is like comparing Flansburgh to marilyn manson because they're both men who play guitar. It just doens't work. To whomever it was who was having a great innner conflict regarding Tori and TMBG shows, I feel your pain, my friend. I have tickets for Tori's June 20 show in Denver, and since They don't come here very often, I had no conflicts to worry about. may the music gods be with you at this troubling time marty ------------------------------ From: tim.clark@rma.edu Organization: Randolph-Macon Academy Date: Mon, 27 May 96 13:28:52 -0400 Subject: MTV I think one day we should all get together and get like everyone we know who's a TMBG fan and call up MTV when they have one of those top 20 things and request Birdhouse or The Statue Got Me High or something like that...they'd be freaked out when it came in as the #1 song! hehehe YES! Sorry just a dream of mine. :) ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 12:34:03 -0500 From: Braham Ketcham Subject: Re: Tour Dates At 01:43 AM 5/27/96 -0400, you wrote: >> I just got off the phone with management. Here's the scoop. >> >> Monopuff, in stores June 11. Called, "Unsupervised", on >> Rykodisk (http://www.rykodisk.com/), the first single is >> "The Devil Went Down To Newport". >> >> Monopuff will be on tour: >> June 24 Providence >> June 25 Boston NO NO NO!!! My vacation in Maine ends on the 24th!!!!! no no no!!!! (but then again, They just might come to Iowa! (Yeah right! (can I have nested parentheses in writing?))) bbk BR&H&M KETCH&M | "I'm standing in my yard, where they tore \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\| down the garage to make room for the torn hexagon@salamander.com | down garage." www.salamander.com/~hexagon | - They Might Be Giants ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 13:46:13 -0400 (EDT) From: Are you a fox or a hedgehog? Subject: Re: MTV On Mon, 27 May 1996 tim.clark@rma.edu wrote: > I think one day we should all get together and get like everyone we know who's > a TMBG fan and call up MTV when they have one of those top 20 things and > request Birdhouse or The Statue Got Me High or something like that...they'd be > freaked out when it came in as the #1 song! hehehe YES! Sorry just a dream of > mine. :) Hey! You know, that can actually work. Why don't we all do it one day? I'm serious. We can all pick a day and a video to request, and they would really freak out! :) Amanda D. KosherBacon@tmbg.org http://www.afn.org/~afn37647/ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 11:22:20 -0700 From: rclark@nccn.net (Ryan Clark) Subject: Re:Re: A lurkmeister emerges (Clear) >> >> Quick question: is clear a color? by definition it's the absence of >> color, but people aknowledge it as if they can see it and its difference >> from any normal color...sorry, I'm just extremely bored at the moment... >> >> >> This is odd... I was just having that same conversation with >> my friends today... I was on the side that said clear was a color, but >> everyone else disagreed. Hmm.... > >Isn't white the absence of color, not clear? Yes I think White is the absence of color. Clear is nothing...I think if something were completely clear you wouldn't be able to see it because the things behind it would show through and so it would be impossible to see. This is sort of like air which we know exists but can't really see. The things we call clear like glass which must have some other color or distortion from being 100% clear. Maybe I'm completely wrong, I don't know, just my ideas. Ryan Clark rclark@nccn.net rclark@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 13:39:17 -0500 (CDT) From: "Rick C. Petty" Subject: Re:Re: A lurkmeister emerges (Clear) On Mon, 27 May 1996, Ryan Clark wrote: > >Isn't white the absence of color, not clear? > > Yes I think White is the absence of color. Clear is nothing...I think if > something were completely clear you wouldn't be able to see it because the > things behind it would show through and so it would be impossible to see. > This is sort of like air which we know exists but can't really see. The > things we call clear like glass which must have some other color or > distortion from being 100% clear. Maybe I'm completely wrong, I don't > know, just my ideas. Color is weird. White is not the absense of color (black is), but a combination of all colors. Most lights produce a spectrum of the colors, which combine and we see white. When there is no light, we see black. Clear means the object just passes all colors of light through it. A tinted material passes all but a certain few colors (acts like a filter, eg. a blue piece of glass passes blue light but filters red and green). An object's color is defined as its ability to reflect certain wavelengths of light, so a basketball absorbs all blue light, so therefore reflects orange. I could go on to talk about ambient light and reflection coefficients, but I won't... ;) --Rick C. Petty, aka Snoopy

I hate Netscape! _______________________________________________________________________ SQL/Perl/Java/HTML/C++ programmer http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/ pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu, rpetty@future.i5.com ------------------------------ From: ccampbell@mixnet.commdesign.com Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 14:59:15 -0400 Subject: Re: MTV At 01:46 PM 5/27/96 -0400, you wrote: >On Mon, 27 May 1996 tim.clark@rma.edu wrote: > >> I think one day we should all get together and get like everyone we know who's >> a TMBG fan and call up MTV when they have one of those top 20 things and >> request Birdhouse or The Statue Got Me High or something like that...they'd be >> freaked out when it came in as the #1 song! hehehe YES! Sorry just a dream of >> mine. :) > >Hey! You know, that can actually work. Why don't we all do it one day? I'm >serious. We can all pick a day and a video to request, and they would really >freak out! :) > Hey nifty Idea! Does anyone no the number? What song should we request? What day should do it? ------------------------------ From: Mooseician@aol.com Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 15:21:54 -0400 Subject: Re: A lurkmeister emerges. In a message dated 96-05-26 21:02:07 EDT, you write: >> history. I saw the '94 Wolf Trap show, which changed my life, and the Earth >> Day show last year, which rocked my world. >the drunk people behind us yelling at Natalie Merchant to get off the stage.> > >really can blame the drunk guys, i mean it is Natalie Merchant...need i >say more? No kidding. I almost sort of liked Natalie Merchant before that show but by the end of her marathon set I was ready to start screaming at her too. I was consumed by hatred for everything Natalie Merchant stands for. Not cool. Of course, They made up for the hideousness tenfold...I also dug Toad the Wet Sprocket. And as to whether clear is a color...Good question. I'd have to say it's not a color, but a quality. Transparent blue is a color, right? Clear could therefore be defined as the property of colorlessness. Ponderously, Moose thatbluething@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 15:43:21 -0400 Subject: Re: MTV >I think one day we should all get together and get like everyone we know >who's a TMBG fan and call up MTV when they have one of those top 20 things and >request Birdhouse or The Statue Got Me High or something like that...they'd >be freaked out when it came in as the #1 song! hehehe YES! Sorry just a dream of >mine. :) Hey, count me in! I'd be glad to call in as many times as I can, if someone posts the day, time, etc. As for which video, either "Birdhouse," "The Statue Got Me High" or "The Guitar" video would be great, as those are the only 3 I haven't seen (not counting the highly doubtful rumors I've heard of videos for "Rabid Child" and "Sleeping in the Flowers"). Maybe we should have a list vote! Kay ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: concert happenings Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 16:09:26 -0400 (EDT) iIn addition to the TMBG and Mono Puff concerts coming up I thought you might be interested in some other concerts... Moxy Fruvous is playing BAltimore on June 2 and DC on June 4, I'm gonna try and make the Baltimore show. They are also hitting everything from Missouri, Minnesota to Baltimore and Massachusetts as well as Canada and England. Also, one of the greatest band ever, Pulp is coming to DC on June 4! So the concerts are beginning to pile up, call up your local tixbastards. Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 16:41:08 -0400 From: julinka@tmbg.org Subject: Re:Re: A lurkmeister emerges (Clear) >On Mon, 27 May 1996, Ryan Clark wrote: > >> >Isn't white the absence of color, not clear? >> >> Yes I think White is the absence of color. Clear is nothing...I think if >> something were completely clear you wouldn't be able to see it because the >> things behind it would show through and so it would be impossible to see. >> This is sort of like air which we know exists but can't really see. The >> things we call clear like glass which must have some other color or >> distortion from being 100% clear. Maybe I'm completely wrong, I don't >> know, just my ideas. > >Color is weird. White is not the absense of color (black is), but a >combination of all colors. Most lights produce a spectrum of the colors, >which combine and we see white. When there is no light, we see black. Actually, white LIGHT is a combination of all colours of LIGHT. The same way that the primary colours of light are Red, blue and green, while in paints, or other stuff, the primary colours are red yellow and blue. If you mixed all your paints together you'd just get a mucky sort of brown, not white. If you mixed Red, Blue and Green light it would be white. >Clear means the object just passes all colors of light through it. A >tinted material passes all but a certain few colors (acts like a filter, >eg. a blue piece of glass passes blue light but filters red and green). >An object's color is defined as its ability to reflect certain >wavelengths of light, so a basketball absorbs all blue light, so >therefore reflects orange. I could go on to talk about ambient light and >reflection coefficients, but I won't... ;) love and other neat stuff, Julia "Oh, please don't go! | We'll eat you up! | Curtsey while you're thinking what to say. It saves time. We love you so!" | -the wild things | ------------------------------ Date: 27 May 96 17:32:48 EDT From: Robert.Grabill.Jr@VALLEY.NET (Robert Grabill Jr.) Subject: Re: MTV >> I think one day we should all get together and get like everyone we know who's >> a TMBG fan and call up MTV when they have one of those top 20 things and >> request Birdhouse or The Statue Got Me High or something like that...they'd be >> freaked out when it came in as the #1 song! hehehe YES! Sorry just a dream of >> mine. :) > >Hey! You know, that can actually work. Why don't we all do it one day? I'm >serious. We can all pick a day and a video to request, and they would really >freak out! :) >Hey nifty Idea! Does anyone no the number? 1800-dial-mtv I think >What song should we request? I would like Birdhouse >What day should do it? How 'bout the first? Just some Ideas Rob http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/4158 ------------------------------ From: "Doug Haas" Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 18:10:04 -0005 Subject: Re: MTV > >Hey! You know, that can actually work. Why don't we all do it one day? I'm > >serious. We can all pick a day and a video to request, and they would really > >freak out! :) > > >Hey nifty Idea! Does anyone no the number? > 1800-dial-mtv I think > >What song should we request? > I would like Birdhouse > >What day should do it? > How 'bout the first? > > Just some Ideas > > Rob wow, great ideas. i just wish i had cable so i could watch it. :( ok , so on the first of june, everyone call in and request the video for birdhouse in your soul. 1-800-dial-mtv. I personally think this should be a monthly thing, everyone call in on the first of every month and request a TMBG video. boy would those people be scared. i think you have to call at like 5 EST or something, anyone know? -Doug, the infinite lurker ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 18:25:08 -0400 Subject: Re: MTV > i think you have to call at like 5 EST or something, anyone know? Yes, what is the exact time to call? Although I think Dial MTV is horribly rigged and that they will only show requested videos that are already in heavy rotation (or as heavy as they can be for a station that hardly ever shows music videos anymore), it's worth a shot, if only to let them know we're out there!! And are we all agreed on "Birdhouse" for June 1st? Kay ------------------------------ Date: 27 May 96 18:28:48 EDT From: Robert.Grabill.Jr@VALLEY.NET (Robert Grabill Jr.) Subject: Re: MTV --- You wrote: > >Hey! You know, that can actually work. Why don't we all do it one day? I'm > >serious. We can all pick a day and a video to request, and they would really > >freak out! :) > > >Hey nifty Idea! Does anyone no the number? > 1800-dial-mtv I think > >What song should we request? > I would like Birdhouse > >What day should do it? > How 'bout the first? > > Just some Ideas > > Rob >wow, great ideas. i just wish i had cable so >i could watch it. :( ok >, so on the first of june, everyone call in >and request the video for >birdhouse in your soul. 1-800-dial-mtv. I >personally think this >should be a monthly thing, everyone call in >on the first of every >month and request a TMBG video. boy >would those people be scared. i >think you have to call at like 5 EST or >something, anyone know? I love the idea. HEED MY WARNING! CALL THE WHOLE DAY! AND IF IT IS NOT ON CALL THE NEXT DAY! I have done this sort of thingonce before. However, A ton of calls on June 1 might not do anything. but a ton of calls on June 1 + 2 might produce the video on june 2. the calls take time to process but it usually works. P.S. try using differeny voices and say it differently. For example: (high squeaky voice) "Please play a song by They might be giants, prefferably Birdhouse in your soul." (Low Voice) "PLAY BIRDHOUSE IN YOUR SOUL BY THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS!" You get the idea. do not be discouraged by busy signals. keep trying the whole day. Wait, something just occurred to me. June first and second are weekends so the show might not be one. OK call the 1, 2, and 3rd. It should get them to play it. If it isn't on weekend make sure to watch it monday. I'm not sure what time it is so look it up. Rob ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: 9:30 club Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 19:21:46 -0400 (EDT) Heyas, Does anyone know what is up with www.930.com (the 9:30 club homepage)? I went to it bu there are no links. I picked up the B-52s first album, it is good. I love the Dance This Mess Around song too! I also went to the Rykodisk Mono Puff page. That is a neat page. I can't wait for this album to come out! I wonder why Unsupervised isn't the first single? Maybe because it was already on the Hello CD EP? I'm also awaiting any kind of word on Linnell's State Songs as well. Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 19:28:11 -0400 (EDT) From: Ryan Staib <97starya@james.hawken.edu> Subject: Clear Clear (relavent portions): 1. Free from darkness or mist, brilliant; light; luminous; unclouded; not obscured; as a clear day 2. Free from that which would dim the transparency or bright color of a thing; as clear water; a clear complexion; clear sand Therefore, clear is a quality that can aid color, but it is not a color itself. RS ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 19:42:52 -0500 (CDT) From: "Rick C. Petty" Subject: clear is the color of... On Mon, 27 May 1996 julinka@tmbg.org wrote: > Actually, white LIGHT is a combination of all colours of LIGHT. The same > way that the primary colours of light are Red, blue and green, while in > paints, or other stuff, the primary colours are red yellow and blue. If you > mixed all your paints together you'd just get a mucky sort of brown, not > white. If you mixed Red, Blue and Green light it would be white. I don't think colors in paint can count, because in paint, certain substances are added (colorings) which absorb certain colors. If enough of the right substances are mixed together, you get black, because the substances will together absorb all the other colors. Now, one usually gets brown because it's hard to find substances which absorb the entire spectrum of visible light... Besides, it's hard to buy clear paint... :) --Rick C. Petty, aka Snoopy

I hate Netscape! _______________________________________________________________________ SQL/Perl/Java/HTML/C++ programmer http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/ pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu, rpetty@future.i5.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 20:43:50 -0400 (EDT) From: Sarah Kunz Subject: Re: MTV On Mon, 27 May 1996 ccampbell@mixnet.commdesign.com wrote: > At 01:46 PM 5/27/96 -0400, you wrote: > >On Mon, 27 May 1996 tim.clark@rma.edu wrote: > > > >> I think one day we should all get together and get like everyone we know > who's > >> a TMBG fan and call up MTV when they have one of those top 20 things and > >> request Birdhouse or The Statue Got Me High or something like > that...they'd be > >> freaked out when it came in as the #1 song! hehehe YES! Sorry just a dream of > >> mine. :) > > > >Hey! You know, that can actually work. Why don't we all do it one day? I'm > >serious. We can all pick a day and a video to request, and they would really > >freak out! :) > > > Hey nifty Idea! Does anyone no the number? > > What song should we request? > > What day should do it? > > I'm pretty sure it's 1-800-DIAL-MTV we should do it on a friday, since most other days its Most Wanted Jams (ie rap & r&b shit) I'd go for "birdhouse" personally... Sarah cb378@freenet.buffalo.edu ana_ng@wow.com chinadoll@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 20:49:32 -0400 (EDT) From: Sarah Kunz Subject: Re: A lurkmeister emerges. On Mon, 27 May 1996 Mooseician@aol.com wrote: > In a message dated 96-05-26 21:02:07 EDT, you write: > > >> history. I saw the '94 Wolf Trap show, which changed my life, and the > Earth > >> Day show last year, which rocked my world. >>the drunk people behind us yelling at Natalie Merchant to get off the > stage.> > > > >really can blame the drunk guys, i mean it is Natalie Merchant...need i > >say more? > > No kidding. I almost sort of liked Natalie Merchant before that show blasphemous me!> but by the end of her marathon set I was ready to start > screaming at her too. I was consumed by hatred for everything Natalie > Merchant stands for. Not cool. Of course, They made up for the hideousness > tenfold...I also dug Toad the Wet Sprocket. This whole Natalie merchant thing makes me sick. I'm from Buffalo, (sort of) home of the 10,000 Maniacs, so I had to sit through endless drool about how great they are (uughh), which is what I hear about the Goos now.. > And as to whether clear is a color...Good question. I'd have to say it's not > a color, but a quality. Transparent blue is a color, right? Clear could > therefore be defined as the property of colorlessness. absence of color, which is black or white depending on whether you're talking > about pigment or light.> I suppose that makes sense, that question's not one I always have in my mind, so I guess we can leave it at that...unless people want to keep this going like the corielis thing... sarah chinadoll@tmbg.org > Ponderously, > Moose > thatbluething@tmbg.org > > ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Subject: Color Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 20:51:56 -0400 (EDT) Here's my take. Let's consider a surface. A white surface reflects the entire visible spectrum. Colors reflect some part of the spectrum. Black reflects none of the visible spectrum. Clear, on the other hand, is the _absence of reflection_. I don't see how clear applies to colors in light at all. That just doesn't make sense to me. -- Leo Bicknell - TMBG List Admin - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org System Administrator / Network Technician bicknell@ufp.org - bicknell@vt.edu - bicknell@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 21:04:23 -0400 (EDT) From: Sarah Kunz Subject: Re: Tour Dates On Mon, 27 May 1996, Matthew James wrote: > > I just got off the phone with management. Here's the scoop. > > > > Monopuff, in stores June 11. Called, "Unsupervised", on > > Rykodisk (http://www.rykodisk.com/), the first single is > > "The Devil Went Down To Newport". > > > > Monopuff will be on tour: > > June 24 Providence > > June 25 Boston > > June 26 Philladelpha > > June 27 Washington DC > > June 28-29 New York > > > > With more dates in August. > > > > They Might Be Giants: > > Aug 16 Washington DC > > Aug 17 PointFest in St. Louis > Whoo hoo! TMBG continue their every-2-months-a-show thing with this August > show and of course the June 7 Fairfax fair show! Yow and a Mono Puff date > in between, when will it end? (never hopefully) > Matt Why won't They play buffalo? They were here a couple years ago, but I couldn't go... Speaking of concerts, I saw Barenaked Ladies today, it was pretty cool, I got all their autographs and spoke to 'em for a bit... Sarah chinadoll@tmbg.org ana_ng@wow.com cb378@freenet.buffalo.edu ------------------------------ From: tim.clark@rma.edu Organization: Randolph-Macon Academy Date: Mon, 27 May 96 23:50:52 -0400 Subject: MTV WHOA! Glad so many people liked the dial mtv idea. Why dont we do it THIS friday seeing as next friday there is a TMBG concert I am planning on going to! HA!!! :) --Tim ------------------------------ From: tim.clark@rma.edu Organization: Randolph-Macon Academy Date: Tue, 28 May 96 01:29:46 -0400 Subject: MTV OH!!!! And if Leo could put the dial mtv thing on say the front of the web page we could reach alot more people. hehehe :) --Tim ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-149 ******************************