Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-175 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 175 Sunday, 23 June 1996 Today's Topics: I Got Mono Puff <--- No One Cares Re: Satan Hanging Four. jumbo responces Re: I Got Mono Puff <--- No One Cares (none) Vacation Time for Toonie Mono Puff Album Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 08:37:37 -0400 From: Evan Chakroff Organization: ATP Entertainment Subject: I Got Mono Puff <--- No One Cares Does anyone actually care who got the Mono Puff album when where and for how much? -- Evan Chakroff www.GeoCities.com/SiliconValley/8855/ ------------------------------ From: BOAR_110@access.ohio.gov Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 13:33:32 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Re: Satan Hanging Four. Hey all, listen to the next line: "He couldn't compete\ Because of his Hoofed feet". ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 12:30:53 PST Subject: jumbo responces From: x-modem@juno.com (Spencer K Rasko) >What do you think the fingertips is supposed to mean? My personal belife is that its a satire of popular culture (And popular music). How we obsess on stupid things such as fingertips and blue things underneath our pillows. There are more interesting ideas on what its about though (Check out the TMBG intepretation archive) ------------------------------ From: Tom Hare Subject: Re: I Got Mono Puff <--- No One Cares Date: Sat, 22 Jun 96 14:28:20 18000 > > Does anyone actually care who got the Mono Puff album when where and for > how much? > > -- > Evan Chakroff > www.GeoCities.com/SiliconValley/8855/ > Yes. And besides, when was the last time someone posted a message like this? -- *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Hare - Now Running the TMBG Omelette (Official Mailing List Tshirt) voting process... send designs and ideas to me! EMAIL: smeaj@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu For ideas (slogans, etc) and voting WWW: http://www.godby.leon.k12.fl.us/~thare/tmbg.html For seeing and voting on the design submissions. tomhare@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu particle_man@tmbg.org hare@tmbg.org *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 16:11:05 From: GuavaBoy9@gnn.com (Justin Tittelfitz) Hey all you AOL users, I just found a new way to promote the MONOPUFF video. Use the keyword MTV, and click on the big circle. At the next screen, click on MUSIC, and on the next click on FEED MTV. They'll never be able to ignore us now! /// Justin Tittelfitz \\\ Guava Boy9@aol.com Guava Boy9@gnn.com JoJo638433@aol.com ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 16:05:11 -0700 From: CourToonie Subject: Vacation Time for Toonie Hi People, It's time for me to go on vacation, just to let you all know... I'll be gone for about a week, riding all the rides in So. CA. :) I just temporarily subscribed to the Digest so I won't have to be burdened when I get back. :) See you all soon!! -- Courtney L. Patubo cpatubo@hooked.net toonie@tmbg.org cpatubo@aol.com http://www.hooked.net/users/cpatubo ------------------------------ From: Matthew James Subject: Mono Puff Album Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 01:40:24 -0400 (EDT) > Is there any way to order the Ryko version of Unsupervised from a = > catalouge or something? I still haven't recieved my Hello order and the = > guy at Sam Goody looked in his computer and said that there is no way = > for him to special order either version. I heard most of the single = > already, and I MUST GET THAT ALBUM! I have lived in Texas for a year = > now and have only met 2 people who have even heard of They Might Be = > Giants! Monopuff seems to be only gpoig to certain stores. Whatever you do, don't go to a mall music store to buy Monopuff. Mall stores suck big-time, but at least around ehre none of them have even heard of it. Generally you wanna go to your chain (maybe "alternative" (?) store and you'll probably have a better chance. I know around here they have Kemp Mill, REcord and Tape Traders, Sound Garden, etc that have good selections. Sam Goody and other mall stores just blow and are way overprice as well. Matt -- ----------------------Bill Nye, the Science Guy!------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| Wedge Antilles |The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-175 ******************************