Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-241 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 241 Wednesday, 4 September 1996 Today's Topics: disapp RE: tmbg-list Digest #2-240 FW: ernie sings TMBG? SHUFFLE ODDITY: shuffle mode oddities Re: ernie sings TMBG? Dis(appointment) me me me FW: shuffle mode oddities Re: shuffle mode oddities Re: ernie sings TMBG? & Re: a beautiful thing metal detector.wav Re: metal detector.wav S.E.X.X.Y. downloading... Re: good songs + OAT Re: shuffle mode oddities Re: shuffle mode oddities Re: shuffle mode oddities Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-240 re:Shuffle Oddity Hey! More shuffle stuffle TMBG Tourism. Their style progression, etc., etc. Richmond info # TMBG in the classroom Did you miss me while I was gone? Did you hang my picture on your Re: dave Re: Sellout/MTV Guitar was the case... Spider Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: mjames@envy.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: disapp Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:13:07 -0400 (EDT) I agree with Mr. Coon that the disappointments-appointments line is just a play-on-words here. Or at least that's what I've always thought it to be. I don't know if there is anything to be read into here but I just think of it as a nifty line to say. Matt -- -----------------Bruce Campbell-Sam Raimi for '96------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| The Ocean Blue|The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 09:34:12 EST From: "Tim: fundamental, but not immutable" Subject: RE: tmbg-list Digest #2-240 About ernie siging fingertips, kermit having a similar voice, big bird singing she's an angel, etc., I jus felt it my duty to not e that the deific Jim Henson did the voices for Kermit, Ernie, and several others. I can't remember who did Big Bird, but I can tell you that Frank Oz did Bert, Miss Piggy, maybe Fozzy, and definitely Yoda in Star Wars. You most likely all knew these things, but I felt somehow called. How specifically do we know the release date of Factory Showroom? Personally, I agree with the sentiment that the multiple-interpretbility of TMBG songs is one of their greatest strengths. Someone mocked the interp. of End of the Tour that says it's about a guy who kills a car full of teens, but I thjink that's a good example. The disappointment line always seemed semi-obvious to me, but I was very interested in finding another way to see it. Perhaps I am jsut too much a child of the nineties... Tim ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 07:04:09 PDT From: Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com (Shepard,Ryan) Subject: FW: ernie sings TMBG? This almost completely irrelevant, but I'm bored. Doesn't that guy who's singing on the "and I walk along darkened corridors" section of fingertips sound almost exactly like Ernie of Sesame Street fame? Have a nice day. Actually, I think it's a bit more of a take-off on Morrissey. And this is coming from someone who does a HELLACIOUS Ernie impersonation, not to mention Kermit The Frog. shep www.tripod.com/~RoadTrip/index2.html "i bet he drinks enough beer that his gums recede and it's easier to clean his teeth." --my Mom's boyfriend, referring to her white trash neighbors that used to break our windows until the cops kept showing up repeatedly for other items of interest ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:50:04 -0500 From: Jason A Hoffman Subject: SHUFFLE ODDITY: SHUFFLE ODDITY: Strange but true, the other day I played John Henry on shuffle play and the first four songs played in sequence! Any actuaries out there that can tell me the probability of this? ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 12:33:05 -0400 (EDT) From: Sarah Kunz Subject: shuffle mode oddities well, once i put the 5 albums (not counting misc. t) in my dad's 5 cd changer, it played most of "fingertips" in order, then when i got to the "i heard a sound..." part, it played turn around next. i just thought that was pretty damn cool. for some odd reason, the cd player went through most of a18, then songs from all the other albums...go fig. sarah ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 12:50:58 -0400 From: seta@spectra.net (Amy ) Subject: Re: ernie sings TMBG? >I always thought it sounded like Kermit the Frog, but it was probably the= =20 >same person doing both voices. > >Amy :) Another song that sounds like Kermit is Whirlpool, but thats Linnell, not the corridor guy :) AmY =A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7 AmY (seta) amy@tmbg.org/*/anangel@tmbg.org www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/3540 **This message means nothing more than "meow" to an animal** =A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 13:02:49 -0400 From: seta@spectra.net (Amy ) Subject: Dis(appointment) I always thought that this line meant that if it wasn't for doing something and being disappointed with it, that he wouldn't be doing anything at all. But then again there are probably 100's of meanings of this line :) AmY =A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7 AmY (seta) amy@tmbg.org/*/anangel@tmbg.org www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/3540 **This message means nothing more than "meow" to an animal** =A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7*=A7 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:11:17 -0400 (EDT) From: *groovechild* Subject: me me me Watch my Cartoon Planet tonight guys! It will be a laugh riot, I promise! 1130 Pm tonight on the Cartoon Network. Be there! Nola ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:27:23 PDT From: Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com (Shepard,Ryan) Subject: FW: shuffle mode oddities I'm broke, so I have my mom's old 8-track. Once, I put a copy of the first Blood, Sweat, and Tears 8-track in, and it went from track to track, looking for a song, but it was broken, and just kept flipping around tracks, when SUDDENLY, as if by DIVINE INTERVENTION, it stopped, and "Spinning Wheel" came on. Pretty bizarre stuff. shep well, once i put the 5 albums (not counting misc. t) in my dad's 5 cd changer, it played most of "fingertips" in order, then when i got to the "i heard a sound..." part, it played turn around next. i just thought that was pretty damn cool. for some odd reason, the cd player went through most of a18, then songs from all the other albums...go fig. sarah ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:36:26 -0400 (EDT) From: Lawrence P Solomon Subject: Re: shuffle mode oddities Excerpts from internet.music.tmbg: 3-Sep-96 shuffle mode oddities by Sarah Kunz@FreeNet.Buffa > that was pretty damn cool. for some odd reason, the cd player went > through most of a18, then songs from all the other albums...go fig. That's because A18 has 38 tracks, so there's a higher probability of it being selected. Most CD players will store information about each CD before shuffling - it speeds performance - so they can select a specific track on a specific CD before actually switching discs. So if you consider: TMBG: 19 Lincoln: 18 Flood: 19 A18: 38 JH: 20 There's a 38/114 = 1/3 = 33.333% chance of hearing something from Apollo 18. But there shouldn't be, right? You'd expect the CD player to select a CD first, then a track, giving you a 1/5 = 20% chance of hearing something from any of the CDs. I'm not sure how they work, though... ------------------------------ From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:59:22 -0400 Subject: Re: ernie sings TMBG? & Re: a beautiful thing on Ernie singing: Well, I always thought it sounded ironically like Tom Servo of Mystry Science Theater 3000. >>You know, it really took me a minute to figure out why a scanner would make it difficult for you to sleep. I spend too much time playing with computers, I guess...<< Me too! I re-read that paragraph over and over..."Why would their scanner be loud? Why would it be outside? Why would their *computer* be outside?" -sarah :) http://members.aol.com/kdsinthhal/site.html ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:02:51 -0500 From: vdanklef@facstaff.wisc.edu (Vicki Sullivan Danklefsen) Subject: metal detector.wav Thanks to everyone who put the Metal Detector wav files on their web page. Can any Mac user tell me which sound utility will allow you to convert these files? Thanks, Vix *--------------------------------------------------------------- Vicki Sullivan Danklefsen 758 WARF/610 Walnut St. Health Sciences Public Affairs Madison WI 53705 (608) 263-3466 Fax: (608) 263-6394 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 15:30:20 -0400 From: jchaffer@tmbg.org (Jonathan Chaffer) Subject: Re: metal detector.wav >Thanks to everyone who put the Metal Detector wav files on their web page. >Can any Mac user tell me which sound utility will allow you to convert >these files? Thanks, It's called SoundApp, and it's a really well-written program. Search for it at www.shareware.com. -- http://www.tmbg.org/~jchaffer/ ftp://ftp.dragonfire.net/users/jchaffer/ "The spiralling shape will make you go insane But everyone wants to see that groovy thing." -TMBG ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 15:56:33 -0500 From: James Hall Subject: S.E.X.X.Y. downloading... 'Ello all :) Just in case there aren't enough sites available, the full 2.7MB version of S.E.X.X.Y. is also at my site, for a limited time anyways (prolly at least until it's released on the 24th..) it's - just click on the song name :) James ------------------------------ Subject: Re: good songs + OAT From: superuprecht@juno.com (Ruprecht Jee) Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 16:10:19 EDT On Tue, 03 Sep 1996 00:46:22 -0500 (CDT) JAM (Jamal O Rogers) writes: >I am rather pleased as I may possibly get the chance to host a show on >my >college's radio station, thus being in a position to get TMBG played >as much >as possible. However, I am asking for your assistance. On the >application, >it says to list 20 songs that represents the type of music that will >generally be played on the applicant's show. I don't want to list just >Their >songs, as it will probably result in me not getting a show. I would >appreciate it if you all would send me songs and their artists that >might >appeal to a TMBG audience in that they are a refreshing change from >the Top >40 blandness that the public hears all the time, and reasons that it >must >therefore be good. Any song by the following would be good, but I will also make a specific suggestion: Beck: Devil's Haircut Ween: Voodoo Lady Mono Puff: The Devil Went Down to Newport Madness: Our House Blur: Country House Ben Folds Five: Underground and anything other than Oasis... OAT: Just because I want to, I will be taking a little survey... Everyone send me their first name and I'll make a listing of the most common names of listies (and most un) it's not a particularly good idea, but I am bored. My guesses for the winners are Sarah and Michael... But I've been wrong before... Remember, directly to my address, Ruprecht@tmbg.org (or you could just reply to this message)... =========================a spooky man named Ike========================= The Web: http://www.inca.de/user/ruprecht/ The E-mail: superuprecht@juno.com The Annoying Quote: "Get a good look Costanza?" =================I wish that I could jump out of my .sig================ ------------------------------ From: kucecj@sncac.snc.edu (Christopher J. Kucera) Subject: Re: shuffle mode oddities Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:07:45 -0500 (CDT) > > that was pretty damn cool. for some odd reason, the cd player went > > through most of a18, then songs from all the other albums...go fig. > > That's because A18 has 38 tracks, so there's a higher probability of it > being selected. Most CD players will store information about each CD (etc...) > There's a 38/114 = 1/3 = 33.333% chance of hearing something from Apollo Actually, with my experience, most CD players merely pick a random number between 1 in 6 (or five or whatever) to determine which CD to play first, and _then_ decide which track to play based off that CD. This means that (at least for the systems I've used) the tracks from A18 have _less_ of a chance of being played, whereas a song from an EP would have a very high chance of getting played over again.... Hrm... Interesting.... -CJ "Within its deep infinity I saw ingathered, and bound by love in one volume, the scattered leaves of all the universe." - Dante ~""`'~"~~"`"`"<<>>"~~'`"`"~'`~"`' CJ Kucera - kucecj@sncac.snc.edu - http://www.atw.fullfeed.com/~pez ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 17:44:59 -0400 (EDT) From: Sarah Kunz Subject: Re: shuffle mode oddities On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, Christopher J. Kucera wrote: > > > that was pretty damn cool. for some odd reason, the cd player went > > > through most of a18, then songs from all the other albums...go fig. > > > > That's because A18 has 38 tracks, so there's a higher probability of it > > being selected. Most CD players will store information about each CD > (etc...) > > There's a 38/114 = 1/3 = 33.333% chance of hearing something from Apollo > > Actually, with my experience, most CD players merely pick a random number > between 1 in 6 (or five or whatever) to determine which CD to play first, and > _then_ decide which track to play based off that CD. This means that (at least > for the systems I've used) the tracks from A18 have _less_ of a chance of being > played, whereas a song from an EP would have a very high chance of getting > played over again.... Hrm... Interesting.... yeah, i put in unsupervised and dwdtn single, among other stuff, and it played the single alot, cause this shuffler doesn't go through all the songs before repeating. i was happily amused cause it kept playing tryptophane over and over again...man, i still love that song!! sarah ------------------------------ Subject: Re: shuffle mode oddities From: superuprecht@juno.com (Ruprecht Jee) Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 17:07:59 EDT On Tue, 3 Sep 1996 12:33:05 -0400 (EDT) Sarah Kunz writes: >well, once i put the 5 albums (not counting misc. t) in my dad's 5 cd >changer, it played most of "fingertips" in order, then when i got to >the >"i heard a sound..." part, it played turn around next. i just thought Cd players have a tendency to play the songs on any cd over track 20 first and foremost... I found this out of putting A18 and also Ween's The Pod in my 'rents 5 disc changer... =========================a spooky man named Ike========================= The Web: http://www.inca.de/user/ruprecht/ The E-mail: superuprecht@juno.com The Annoying Quote: "N-n-n-No No Miss, you misunderstood" Madness =================I wish that I could jump out of my .sig================ ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 18:52:41 -0400 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-240 > P.S.-Metal Detector is now my current favorite song. I wouldn't say it is in > the style of the first three albums. I think it is closer in style to > spiralling shape To add to this I would like to say that I think Factory Showroom will be closer in style to Factory Showroom than to any other album. Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot . <-- http://www.GeoCities.com/SoHo/4545 "It's as much fun as a barrel of monkees... and a shotgun." -Another Satisfied Customer ------------------------------ From: sgleave@btigate.com Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1993 17:59:39 -0700 Subject: re:Shuffle Oddity >From: Jason A Hoffman >SHUFFLE ODDITY: >Strange but true, the other >day I played John Henry on >shuffle play and the first >four songs played in sequence! > Any actuaries out there that >can tell me the probability of >this? I'm just in High School Calculus, but according to my figures, the chances of that happening are one in 673,951,700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. AKA 1 in 673.9527 vigintillion. Not very likely of happening again, unless your cd player isn't random. Aneurin Gray ------------------------------ Date: 03 Sep 96 20:06:07 EDT From: Robert.Grabill.Jr@VALLEY.NET (Robert Grabill Jr.) Subject: Hey! More shuffle stuffle I was just feeling like me so I put the devil sing and unsupervised in the changer and put it on shuffle. It went on to play... DWDTN (from the single) DWDTN (from the album) Toatally Remade DWDTN (from the single) oooooooo! Rob ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 10:38:10 +1100 From: Clayton Drury Organization: New Logic Subject: TMBG Tourism. Hi all, I thought I was a pretty big fan of TMBG but since I joined this mailing list a few days ago I realise that I have a way to go yet! I'm from Sydney, Australia. I will be in New York for two weeks next month. Having never been there before, am wondering what sites of TMBG significance in the New York area that you guys would recommend to me. Also, are TMBG playing New York at all during October? It would be fabulous to see them in their home town. I caught them live out here last year but seeing them live in New York would be something else. Thanks for any advice. Totally rocking, Clayton. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 17:03:26 -0500 (CDT) From: Tara Lynne Weber <00085244@bigred.unl.edu> Subject: Their style progression, etc., etc. Okey dokey, I've been reading everybody's thoughts (well, okay, not *reading their thoughts*, I mean, but you know) on the whole TMBG style progression thing and now I can't help but make my contribution, so... > > > >As for the Factory Showroom/album progression thread: I do agree that a > >group's style progresses from one album to the next, but I also think > >that TMBG might be progressing too far. No! Much as I like TMBG for what they already have done, my appreciation for Them has more to do with their creative genius than my simply liking the "TMBG style." OK, that didn't really make sense. I guess what I mean is that I really enjoy seeing how each album differs from the last, and that I'd be very disappointed if it didn't. I like to see what they're capable of coming up with next; I don't just want to hear album after album full of rehashed Don't Let's Starts and Birdhouses and whatnot (not that I don't like these songs or anything). > >They have a full band and in my > >opinion that has enabled them to have the fuller, more complete sound, > >but also seems to have decreased the "fun factor" that comes out so well > >in the first few albums. This is totally subjective and all, but I thought the "fun factor" was there on JH as much as ever! How can Spy not be fun, for instance? And yes, of course, not every song on JH is like that, but nor should they have been, either. And even if I were to argue that the "fun factor" has decreased, which I am most definitely not, I wouldn't think that the addition of the full band would be the reason. I think the heavy use of horns on JH adds to the "fun" a great deal. And about the "fun factor": it seems that the definition of "fun" as used by Their real fans (read: us :) is slightly different than what their so-so fans find fun about TMBG's music. It all goes back to that "quirky" label They get stuck with. Whenever I talk to people who are sort of half-heartedly TMBG fans, they always seem to talk about how "funny" TMBG is, and you can just sort of tell that they're mentally placing TMBG in that novelty genre apart from "real" music. In other words, the general public sees TMBG as "funny" in a ha-ha sort of way, while Their fans see them as just plain fun to listen to because they're just so freaking brilliant. There's a big difference. I can't remember what this had to do with what I was saying, but oh well. I think I ended up on another topic entirely. Oops. > ...TMBG wanted a break. They'd been doing the exact same thing for four > albums. And while each of the first four albums has a unique style, there's > still a sort of overlying feel to all of them. I don't think that the first four albums were "the exact same thing" at all. Each album seems different from the last, at least to me. I think that you can hear the progression towards the full band sound developing from the Pink album all the way through JH. Listen to 'em all in chronological order and see if you agree. OK, and in case anyone is still reading, I'm going to make a shamelessly-self-promoting plug. Go see my painfully-mediocre-bordering-on-just-plain-bad homepage at http://members.tripod.com/~TaraW! I'm an HTML novice, so it's not very cool or anything. Yet. (Gee, I sure am persuasive--"Um, hi, I have this homepage and it sucks, so go see it." :) OK, over and out... --Tara *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* * Tara Weber | "eVeRy jUMbLeD PiLe oF peRSoN hAs a * * 00085244@bigred.unl.edu| tHiNKiNg paRt tHaT woNdeRs wHat tHe paRt * * Ondine@tmbg.org | tHaT isN't tHiNkinG iSn't tHiNKiNg oF." * * | --tHeY MiGhT bE giAnTS * *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*http://members.tripod.com/~TaraW-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 20:46:45 -0700 From: Lou Fioritto/Braille Works Organization: Braille Works Subject: Richmond info # mornin thanks once again to my source, i have a special Number ya'll can call to get tickets to the Richmond show. but, before you call, i'll tell you what they told me: there are about 10 bands playing, and it starts at 11:30 A.M. the guy didn't know when They are playing, but my source was told around 7 that night(sorry Matt). but ya'll can call and see if they know anything else. i forgot to ask ticket prices, by the way. any way here's the number: 804-353-9996 this place is a music store--it's called Plan 9. thinking about multi-media, Chakka ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 20:21:24 -0500 (EST) From: Queen Sneepy Subject: TMBG in the classroom Whoo-hoo! In my American Lit class today (c. 1800-1865) I had the opportunity to sort of mention Them. My prof was asking general history/major events questions about that time period, and what do I say but, "The election of James K. Polk in 1844," while in my head I sing "...the Democrats were split...". He asked me if I could supply some information about JKP, and I spouted all the information I could recall from the song, finishing my statment lamely with, "It's all in a song." It was cool. Oh! And, I went to the movie theater the other day, and there was a guy wearing the Spider t-shirt! I was so excited I forgot to get my change from the ticket girl (and now I'm short $4.75!). If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the FTP sight and it should be on there. *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ Stefanie Elliott "More thinking. We are well challenged my small friend." smelliot@falstaff.ucs.indiana.edu -The Tick **StarWars*DNRC*Medievalist*X-Phile*Punk*MiSTie #14672*MacUser*Comics*Reader** ------------------------------ From: BOAR_110@access.ohio.gov Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 21:53:52 -0500 (EST) Subject: Did you miss me while I was gone? Did you hang my picture on your Brother John Blackhawk is back with more kooky ideas to fill your nights with horrible dreams of dimembered babies and the return of Disco!!! Or not. One word: Spacehog. Cool band, but I think the lead singer is actually Axle Rose from some of the songs. I must make early departure. See you next crime! Brother John Blackhawk :> "Here, let me try to light that Vodka bottle lip..." ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 17:40:38 -1000 From: psss@pixi.com (Sarah Cooke) Subject: Re: dave >Oh, one more thing I forgot about my dream, Linnell had the Apollo 18 >super-long hair that looks pretty bad. >Matt Bad? Are you kidding!? Sarah Cooke The sun is so hot, that everything on it is a gas. Iron, copper, aluminum, and many others. ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 00:30:22 -0400 (EDT) From: Cuper Vargas Subject: Re: Sellout/MTV > Another story I heard dealing with MTV. I guess recently Henry "God" Rollins > was doing some kind of Alternative countdown. As the story goes, he was > making all these witty comments. Example: After the cue from commercial, > Rollins would be talking to someone off camera, saying stuff like "Yeah, Mrs. > Love... Your heroine is in the glove compartment. Yeah, there you go." and > MTV censored all of it. The version of the story I heard was that when Mr. Rollins did some kind of countdown about two years ago, he made a bunch of insulting comments about Depeche Mode (and who among us hasn't?) when there video was about to be aired. This of course, didn't make the final edits. But, hey, that's MTV, where nobody is allowed to have an opinion. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 23:43:09 -0700 From: Pez Man Subject: Guitar was the case... Am I the only one who has to go "Spyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" at the end of guitar was the case? just wondering pezman ------------------------------ Subject: Spider From: freon@juno.com (Cody J Reynolds) Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 00:33:36 EDT I have found that playing Spider full bass on a high power sub-woofer might blow it big time when the explosion comes on. Cody Reynolds Freon@juno.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-241 ******************************