Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-254 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 254 Tuesday, 17 September 1996 Today's Topics: Shameless plug II S-E-X-X-Y S-E-X-X-Y BOBA MAIL BOBA MAIL: Re: factory showroom... RE: No One Knows My Plan, jive baby! FW: HAMMER DOWN "Misc T" - "Don't Let's Start" Off Topic : XTC Jive address (none) I hate to do this... Re: S-E-X-X-Y Re: [Fwd: Showroom Announcements!] RE: Okay, so information was skewed....and other tidbits. Okay, so information was skewed....and other tidbits. SEXY I'm Back On The Air!!!! touring? The They Might Be Giants Web Ring Re: touring? Questions on Sexxxy Jive?? # on new album my 2 cents tom servo singsTMBG Quirky Jive Administrivia Tres Bad Re:okay, so ingormation was skewed... Re:okay, so ingormation was skewed... Re: Tres Bad Re: Questions on Sexxxy testing, please ignore Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:04:37 -0400 (EDT) From: "Mike Rose, from Totonot" Subject: Shameless plug II Hey! Mr. Flippy's Red Light Fun Time Party Hour has just been expanded and updated and improved, with new stories, extra secret treats, pictures, and meat, for your smoking pleasure. So come and take a look. And keep checking back. We're adding new stuff all the time. And I was kidding about the meat. But there are more stories, and a secret look into the inner workings of a Hollywood movie. As well, there are that many more ways to Die. So come one come all. Mike. ------------------------------ From: Tom Hare Subject: S-E-X-X-Y Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 7:42:13 18000 Well, my friend got the radio station to play S.E.X.X.Y. last night so I finally heard a piece of it..... it's kind of cool and also kind of dance-mix-main-stream-techo-poppy but it was good I thought. X because it's extra baby Y because it's extra baby Or something like that........ :) Now to just get the cd's! -- *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Hare - It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me? - TMBG tomhare@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu particle_man@tmbg.org hare@tmbg.org *----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ From: mjames@envy.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: S-E-X-X-Y Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:22:56 -0400 (EDT) > Well, my friend got the radio station to play S.E.X.X.Y. last night > so I finally heard a piece of it..... it's kind of cool and also kind of > dance-mix-main-stream-techo-poppy but it was good I thought. > X because it's extra baby > Y because it's extra baby > Or something like that........ :) Now to just get the cd's! SEXXY is a great song. I wouldn't call it dance-mix-main-stream-techno- poppy, though. It's definitely funk-disco. It doesn't really have dance or tehcno elements to it. I have yet to hear this on the radio, it'll be cool when/if it does come on. Matt -- -----------------Bruce Campbell-Sam Raimi for '96------------------------ Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org |TMBG|Sleeper "EIREANN GO BRATH!"|Menswe@r|Echobelly| The Ocean Blue|The Beatles|XTC Judybats|Robyn Hitchcock|Cause & Effect| "Hail to the king, baby"-Ash Pogues|Erasure|Warsaw-JoyDivision-NewOrder|Elastica|Blur|Suede|Pulp Smiths|Revenge|Other Two|Moxy Fruvous|Lightning Seeds|SPOCK|Supergrass -------The poor remain poor. Someone has to work at Woolworths.--------- ------------------------------ From: "BOBA" Organization: anubis Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:12:30 EST Subject: BOBA MAIL Matt James Wrote > I have yet to hear this on the > radio, it'll be cool when/if it does come on. I wonder if there will be a drastic difference as far as radio airplay goes this time around. My friend Michelle said that she heard a D-J arguing about Them on 'The X' in Pittsburgh. The X is a very commercial 'alternative' radio station, i.e., Bush, Nirvana type thing. Paraphrase"Don't ever call them TMBG, they are They MIght Be Giants not TMBG." -X DJ I guess we'll see. Boba Out. -Matthew Ondrey "Hello Chumley!" -Tennesee Tuxedo boba@tmbg.org http://192.204.127.105/CPTsm96/MJO5733/dog2.htm ------------------------------ From: "BOBA" Organization: anubis Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:23:35 EST Subject: BOBA MAIL: Re: factory showroom... Benny Boy Wrote: > the album came into my school's radio station today so i of course stole > it immediately...i don't really keep up with the list so i don't know how > much has been said about it... tracks: 1.S-E-X-X-Y 2. Till my head falls > off 3. how can i sing like a girl 4. exquisite dead guy 5. Metal detector > 6.new York city 7.your own worst enemy 8.XTC vs. adam ant 9. spiriling > shape 10. james k. polk 11. pet name 12. i can hear you 13. the bells are > ringing okay...well skipping the ones we've all heard before...there are > are some neat things on this album...the show songs they have been > debuting for almost a year are just produced versions of the same...some > improvements are obvious but not extreme...i really like the linnel tracks > on this album esp. metal detector which brings back the quick-rock > classics of lincoln...new york city is a neat romp by flans through my > home town though i don't know if non-new yorkers will dig it...i can hear > you is one of the tracks recorded at edison labs in jersey last > spring...i'll write more when the album makes a bigger impression on > me.... Hmmm, this leads me to believe that it may be different this time around. 13 songs is the average # of songs on a mainsteam single album. Perhaps John & John have some plan which no one knows. Boba Out. -Matthew Ondrey "Hello Chumley!" -Tennesee Tuxedo boba@tmbg.org http://192.204.127.105/CPTsm96/MJO5733/dog2.htm ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 08:00:20 PDT From: Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com (Shepard,Ryan) Subject: RE: No One Knows My Plan, jive baby! So there's this address to which you can send stuff and it returns it in JIVE! It is too funny, and so I got this idea of sending them TMBG lyrics and seeing how they came back...so here, for all of you kiddy-kiddies, is "No One Knows My Plan", in jive. I was going to keep this a secret, but I have the official BAND together (not The Band, the BAND, which is not the name of the band, but is the euphemism for my band, whatever) and having one of our songs changed to jive would be quite the hoot. shep@hotliquid.com Tentative release date: February 1997 ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 07:55:23 PDT From: Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com (Shepard,Ryan) Subject: FW: HAMMER DOWN I think your comment about them potentially becoming pompus musicians is completely unfounded... In conclusion, you have no case as of yet. If you can give me some valid reasons or arguments.... I'm about to sound really dumb.... Ryan sent this message, and on my e-mail, it looked like it was sent to ONLY me. I don't recall making any comments about TMBG becoming pompous...in actuality, I hadn't made any comments about THEM at all......so is this just my e-mail, or an elaborate ruse, or Ryan making an attempt to be flirtatious? Thanks.... shep who is getting a kitten today, but might name it Phish. don't know yet. ------------------------------ Date: 16 Sep 96 11:59:32 EDT From: Torsten Reimer <101534.3431@CompuServe.COM> Subject: "Misc T" - "Don't Let's Start" "Martin Baker" wrote: > Both the "Pink" album and "Lincoln" got released by Elektra in the UK and as far as I know are > still available in this form. Although strangely enough, the album you all know as "Misc. T" was > handled by the independent label One Little Indian who issued it under the title of "Don't Lets > Start" with completely different artwork. I'm currently trying to find out for a friend whether this has > been deleted or not - it certainly isn't very visible in our record shops, which makes me doubt > that O.L.I. will be that bothered about issuing the Restless 73 tracker over here. In Germany "Misc T" also was issued as "Don't Let's Start". I can't tell about the artwork but it was published by Rough Trade Records - just like "Pink" and "Lincoln". As far as I know there are no more differences between "Misc T" and it's European version despite the fact that "Lady Is A Tramp" is shorter than the original version (about 1:20), but I'm not sure about this. Fact is that you can still buy this version in Germany (and only this one). ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 12:22:43 UT From: "Martin Baker" Subject: Off Topic : XTC XTC's Fossil Fuel greatest hits seems to have hit the shelves in the UK this morning. There is a limited edition cover for Fossil Fuel here that has a completely black case with the front of the CD casing shaped like a fossil. Buy it before it sells out! I know a couple of people on this list have mentioned XTC on their travels so I just thought I'd warn them - trouble is I can't remember who they were. Sorry! ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 11:25:19 -0500 (EST) From: Queen Sneepy Subject: Jive address Well, I was not going to tell anyone the address because, due to selfish reasons, I wanted the control to put out TMBG songs in jive (the odd things that I covet...), but since several people have asked for it, and I have learned the truth of my selfish ways, I present to you the address of the jive server: jive@ifi.unizh.ch My friends and I sent Emily Dickinson to it, and that didn't come back nearly as funny as my .sig quote did: "Mo'e dinkin'. We are sheeit challenged, mah little-ass homey." -De Tick Slap mah' fro! *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ Stefanie Elliott "More thinking. We are well challenged my small friend." smelliot@falstaff.ucs.indiana.edu -The Tick **StarWars*DNRC*Medievalist*X-Phile*Punk*MiSTie #14672*MacUser*Comics*Reader** ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 13:17:27 -0400 From: Elitza Nicolaou ------------------------------ From: tapatenaude@acad.ursinus.edu Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 13:29:18 EST Subject: I hate to do this... Please don't flame me for this, but I just got Cartoon Network and I have now discovered the show Cartoon Planet!!! I remember a bunch of you posting about Space Ghost a while back, but I just didn't get it then. This show just rocks my world!!!! I bet John and John would like it too... ~Tara (The other one...) ------------------------------ From: Matthew Coon Subject: Re: S-E-X-X-Y Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:36:55 -0500 (EST) > > Well, my friend got the radio station to play S.E.X.X.Y. last night > so I finally heard a piece of it..... it's kind of cool and also kind of > dance-mix-main-stream-techo-poppy but it was good I thought. > Odd, I hear it as much more of a 70's funk/disco vibe, not techno at all... m@t ------------------------------ From: Matthew Coon Subject: Re: [Fwd: Showroom Announcements!] Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:41:14 -0500 (EST) Ruprecht writes: >[stuff about stuff] Personally, I'm glad to see them finally getting some real support from their label, and that Elektra is smart enough to recognize that they are established but underexposed and therefore should not be meddled with, only promoted. m@t ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:23:46 PDT From: Patrick_Byrnes@xn.xerox.com (Byrnes,Patrick) Subject: RE: Okay, so information was skewed....and other tidbits. The man is functioning well in a cooler if I am correct. ---------- From: Shepard,Ryan To: nancies@dmb.list.org; tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Okay, so information was skewed....and other tidbits. Date: Monday, September 16, 1996 11:40AM I have PointCast on my computer, and it told me that no, Oasis is not breaking up. For all those that I told the opposite, I'm wrong. It was my fault, I'm a big dummy. Please, don't shoot. In the meantime, let's all give a big cheer for Tupac, who is doing well in the Las Vegas Memorial Hospital. shep Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 08:40:15 PDT From: Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com (Shepard,Ryan) Subject: Okay, so information was skewed....and other tidbits. I have PointCast on my computer, and it told me that no, Oasis is not breaking up. For all those that I told the opposite, I'm wrong. It was my fault, I'm a big dummy. Please, don't shoot. In the meantime, let's all give a big cheer for Tupac, who is doing well in the Las Vegas Memorial Hospital. shep Ryan_Shepard@xn.xerox.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:38:18 -0700 (PDT) From: Liam Singer Subject: SEXY Well, I've been listening to SEXY ever since I downloaded it (my friend has an awesome computer, and I borrowed his speakers), and there's definetally some elements of techno in there... at the very beginning, Linell (I think) mumbles something, can anyone figure it out? To me, it sounds like "Super-sonic clothes, from your head to your toes, this is the way, something something something." Liam "Your mother ate my dog!" "Well, not all of it." - DEAD ALIVE ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:35:03 -0400 (EDT) From: Pudge Subject: I'm Back On The Air!!!! Hi All! Craig from WTSR is back on the mailing list. I've already hosted 3 shows this semester. My permanent time slot this semester is Monday from 11am-2pm eastern. Now to catch all of you up on what TMBG songs I have played this semester: 09/09: Unsupervised, I Hit My Head (Mono Puff) 09/11: Ondine 09/16: S-E-X-X-Y, New York City, and Till My Head Falls Off; All from the new "Factory Showroom" CD My review of the album will be on the list in a few days. See you all later! Craig Whyte http://www.tcnj.edu/~whyte TMBG on WTSR page: http://www.tcnj.edu/~whyte/tmbgonwtsr ------------------------------ From: Emily Lerche Kerr (Ana Ng) Subject: touring? Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 15:02:55 -0500 I heard that TMBG will be touring for Factory Showroom with Hootie and the Blowfish. Is this true? Does anyone know?????? If so, dates and locations of concerts would be much appreciated. :) (Perferrably in the midwest) Thanks, Ana Ng ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:13:23 -0400 From: MLiq Organization: none Subject: The They Might Be Giants Web Ring I have created a TMBG Web Ring. For those of you who don't know, a webring is a way to group together sites with similar content by looping them together. I only have my one site on it now but to add sites the web ring's home page address is: http://ddi.digital.net/~mliq/tmbg/webring/ So hurry up and put get your sites on there! -- MLiq- mliq@digital.net *------------------------------------ |The They Might Be Giants Link Page| |http://ddi.digital.net/~mliq/tmbg/| *-------------------------------------------- |The They Might Be Giants Web Ring | |http://ddi.digital.net/~mliq/tmbg/webring/| *-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Subject: Re: touring? Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 15:24:35 -0500 (CDT) From: Chris Bongaarts In the immortal words of Ana Ng: >I heard that TMBG will be touring for Factory Showroom with Hootie and the >Blowfish. Is this true? Does anyone know?????? If so, dates and >locations of concerts would be much appreciated. :) (Perferrably in the >midwest) Look on http://www.restless.com/giants.html for the dates. Tickets for the Minneapolis show on Halloween went on sale Saturday morning. ============================================ Chris.Bongaarts-1@umn.edu Chris Bongaarts My opinions are my own, http://umn.edu/~cab Univ. of Minnesota and they are right. CBongo on EFnet IRC (#umn) GCS d-- s+:+ a22 C+++ ULHSX++++$ P++++ L++ E W++ N+ o+ K+++ w-- !O M+ !V PS+ PE Y-- PGP-- t+ !5 !X R tv b+ DI++++ D+ G++ e h- !r y? [GeekCode 3.12] ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden BHS" Subject: Questions on Sexxxy Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 14:45:00 P What web page can I down load this from? I heard that Some people had downloaded some excerpts from the new album? Please help brenden - nednerB ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden BHS" Subject: Jive?? Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 14:52:00 P Personally, that didn't sound much like jive! It sounded more like calypso, actually a teacher of mine speaks calypso fluemntly, and she said it was. any ways. If any of you have seen Airplane, there are two black guys on there that speak REAL JIVE. "You know what they say, woman got a booty -action just lay em down and smack em yack em" black jive guys from airplane. translation. You know what they say, early to bed,and early to rise, makes a man healthy and wealthy and wise. I don't know just my thoughts. Brenden - nednerB AKA - tHe Hypnotist of LAdies ~in alliance w/ the vigilant philbuster~ misuer of verbs ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden BHS" Subject: # on new album Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 14:58:00 P So, how many songs are on the new album. I was hoping around 18-19-20. "the magic is back" tmbg -referring to the # of songs on their albums. I hope Brenden - nednerB ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden BHS" Subject: my 2 cents Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 15:04:00 P Well, I have been hearing all about this new box set. Why can't elektra, and barnone/restless just make an agreement, and put all 6... I mean 7 albums on the new box set. I would be so much cooler! What is the problem. Both companies could have their names and logos and rights to which songs on it. I don't know. Mabye there is something more complicated than I realize. Brenden - nednerB AKA - tHe Hypnotist of LAdies ~in alliance w/ the vigilant philbuster~ misuer of verbs ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:12:39 -0700 From: Linda Cowan Subject: tom servo singsTMBG Yippee! Fellow Misties are around. Anyways, I agree with the fact that it sounds like Servo singing. I know I'm a little behing in posting this respose but I've been very busy Trillian P.S. Factory Showroom release date:October 8 (that's according to the local paper) ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:28:58 -0400 (EDT) From: Joshua Hall-Bachner Subject: Quirky >Just once, I >want to hear a less light TMBG song get sopme air play. Maybe Metal >detector. That would be nice. While S-E-X-X-Y (if it's a hit) might ameliorate this a bit, I don't think Metal Detector will. I mean, listen to it: "My metal detector is with me all of the time..." "Look past the volleyball..." I mean, it's a kick-ass song, but it's not going to convince people that TMBG aren't silly. /---------------------------Joshua Hall-Bachner---------------------------\ | particle@servtech.com http://www.servtech.com/public/particle/ | | "And I see nations playfully hurl snowballs packed with stone and clay."| \--------------XTC, "You And The Clouds Will Still Be Beautiful"----------/ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:28:14 -0400 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Jive Administrivia *** ADMINISTRIVIA *** To be posted twice some mond on tmbg-list and tmbg-digest. De TMBG mailin' list be administered by Leo Bicknell . It provides some fo'um fo' discussin' Dey Might Be Giants and Deir beat. 1) Unsubscribin' fum de list It be easy t'unsubscribe fum dis mailin' list. If ya' are subscribed to de regular, o' "bounce" list, t'row de command unsubscribe tmbg-list e-mail@address in de body uh a message t'. To unsubscribe fum de tmbg-digest digested version uh de list, t'row de command unsubscribe tmbg-digest e-mail@address in de body uh a message t'. "e-mail@address" stands fo' de email address dat be subscribed t'de list. If ya' are t'rowin' de command fum de email account dat is subscribed, dis part uh de command be opshunal. If ya' gots' problems, t'row mail t'. 2) De TMBG FAQ De Dey Might Be Giants Frequently Asked Quesshuns list be a compilashun of de most requested info'mashun about da damn Johns. It be maintained by John Relph . To git de latest copy uh de FAQ, ya' kin do any uh de followin' wahtahmelluns. First, it be available on de Wo'ld Wide Web at, dig dis: http, dig dis://reality. Slap mah fro!sgi. Ya' know?com/relph/beat/TMBG-FAQ.html and, fo' some plaintext version, dig dis: http, dig dis://reality. Slap mah fro!sgi. Ya' know?com/relph/beat/TMBG-FAQ Second, it be posted regularly on de newsgroup alt.beat.tmbg. Dird, if ya' kin't git t'one uh dose places, ya' kin mail me and I'll t'row ya' some copy. Slap mah fro! 3) De websites Leo and ah' maintain de Unofficial TMBG Website at, dig dis: http, dig dis://www.tmbg.o'g/ It contains lyrics, cho'ds, song interpretashuns, de FAQ, de discography, links, and info on dis mailin' list. Try it out. Also try out da damn Official TMBG Website at, dig dis: http, dig dis://www.tmbg.com/ Right now it's gots'taur dates. Mo'e t'come. What it is, Mama! As always, dank ya' fo' yo' mind. *** ADMINISTRIVIA *** -- Jonadan Chaffa' Student, University uh Michigan http, dig dis://www.tmbg.o'g/~jchaffer/ Funny quote deferred t'"fin'er" My clunker (fin'er, ftp, gopher, http, whois): tmbg.reshall.umich.edu ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:39:52 -0400 (EDT) From: gonk@valley.net (Robert Grabill) Subject: Tres Bad Some excedingly bad news for anyone planning to go to the Providence show on the 28th. Tickets go on sale in a few days. But may only be purchesed in person by Brown Students. I guess I won't be meeting any of you there. Pissed off ass ever, Rob ___ _____ .'/,-Y" "~-. l.Y ^. /\ _\_ i ___/" "\ | /" "\ o ! l ] o !__./ ________________ \ _ _ \.___./ "~\ /Robert L Grabill\ X \/ \ ___./ / gonk@valley.net \ \ ___. _..--~~" ~`-. / \ ` Z,-- / \ / \ \__. ( / ______) / *STUFF ROB LIKES* \ \ l /-----~~" / / \ Y \ / / \ | "x______.^ / \ | \ / www.dragonfire.net/~RobNg \ j Y ---------------------------------- ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:44:19 -0700 From: Linda Cowan Subject: Re:okay, so ingormation was skewed... Um, okay I thought Tupac died. Not that I care but just a note. Hootie sucks! Why must They play with them? At least I can see Them though. I'll just find other TMBGers who hate Hootie when Hootie is playing and talk to them. So, how many MiSTies are out there? I'm an official one. I carry my card with me proudly and am the envy of fellow MiSTie friends who aren't official. Au revoir. Melissa (or Blink or Trillian) ------------------------------ From: John Iacoletti Subject: Re:okay, so ingormation was skewed... Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:45:42 -0500 (CDT) Linda Cowan writes: > Um, okay I thought Tupac died. Not that I care but just a note. Hootie > sucks! Why must They play with them? At least I can see Them though. I'll > just find other TMBGers who hate Hootie when Hootie is playing and talk > to them. I think it's pretty safe to assume that They will be *opening* for Hootie. So if you don't like Hootie, then just leave before they come on! That's what I would do... -- John Iacoletti IBM RS/6000 Division johniac@austin.ibm.com My opinions do not reflect the views of the IBM Corporation "There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and Unix. This is probably not a coincidence." - John Dodge in PCWeek ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 19:48:52 -0400 (EDT) From: Skarah Subject: Re: Tres Bad On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Robert Grabill wrote: > Some excedingly bad news for anyone planning to go to the Providence show > on the 28th. Tickets go on sale in a few days. But may only be purchesed in > person by Brown Students. I guess I won't be meeting any of you there. > So who's the Brown student on the list who's willing to hook us all up??? I know there's got to be someone out there... please, we're desperate... * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Sarah J. Rickter WMC Box 1124 "This good luck charm 2 College Hill hanging off my arm Westminster, MD was left here by the 21157-4390 police"--TMBG ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 20:12:03 -0400 From: jchaffer@tmbg.org (Jonathan Chaffer) Subject: Re: Questions on Sexxxy >What web page can I down load this from? > >I heard that Some people had downloaded some excerpts from the new album? Depends--if you have a Mac, you can get System 7 sounds of SEXXY and Metal Detector from my machine. Ftp to the address in my .sig. -- Jonathan Chaffer Student, University of Michigan http://www.tmbg.org/~jchaffer/ Funny quote deferred to "finger" My computer (finger, ftp, gopher, http, whois): tmbg.reshall.umich.edu ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:24:02 -0400 From: Leo Bicknell Organization: From the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701D Subject: testing, please ignore Please excuse this test. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-254 ******************************