Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-346 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 346 Wednesday, 18 December 1996 Today's Topics: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. Re: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. Re: TMBG: Everything You Know is Wrong TMBG: 9:30 Club 12/27 TMBG: sexxy, sassy Linnell Re: TMBG: sexxy, sassy Linnell Re: TMBG: Re: free the Expo 67 and Cage and Aquarium Re: TMBG: Plain Bad Luck TMBG: factory video TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. TMBG: Re: air play TMBG: Subject concerns.. Re: TMBG: Everything You Know is Wrong TMBG: Fatras Re: TMBG: factory video Re: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. TMBG: Dennison University, 12/13/1996 TMBG: Istanbul single... Slightly TMBG:Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon TMBG: Calling Sam!!! and 120 Minutes; video bootleg volume 1... TMBG: Review of Boston show, Linnell comments TMBG: 3rd Rock/TastyBoyLinnell/Voltron Non-TMBG: Voltron/XTC TMBG: Kids in the Hall - somewhat TMBG TMBG: Statue TMBG: tabs/JL/cereal TMBG: 3rd rock, Chicago shows??, chat room Re: TMBG: tabs/JL/cereal Fwd: TMBG: factory video and 9:30 show Non-TMBG: tabs/JL/cereal (none) Re: A.M.TMBG: Madison Square Garden? Re: TMBG: Kids in the Hall - somewhat TMBG Re: TMBG: 3rd rock, Chicago shows??, chat room TMBG: Re: your mail TMBG: concert crowds Re: TMBG: Re: free the Expo 67 and Cage and Aquarium RE: TMBG: Re: your mail TMBG: Re: TMBG: Re: 9:30 Club 12/27 TMBG: 2040 TMBG: blah/9:30/equipment TMBG: Every Christmas card I write HAS BEEN STOOOOLEN TMBG: Ana Ng pronunciation Re: TMBG: blah/9:30/equipment TMBG: Re: Kilroy is dead, miss her miss her. TMBG: Ng/etc TMBG: my computer crashed... TMBG: FEB in NYC Non-TMBG: Kathryn Rose - The New Album! Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 06:55:01 -0500 (EST) From: cyberguy@netheaven.com (cyberguy) Subject: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. Did someone say that TMBG have benn referred to in The Simpsons? How? Also, I've been thinking about radio play. Does anyone here live in the 102.7 WEQX broadcasting area? I don't listen to the radio that much, but lately when I listen to it, I sometimes hear A TMBG song (Ana NG, Don't Lets Start, Birdhouse In Your Soul, S-E-X-X-Y, and Metal Detector). Has any radio station had enough sense to play any other They song? Just a thought. Come visit http://www.netheaven.com/~cyberguy/index.html to see cyberguy's webpage. Last updated 12-1-96 IT'S ALL NEW!!!!! Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought- TMBG ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:23:12 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. At 06:55 AM 12/17/96 -0500, you wrote: > Did someone say that TMBG have benn referred to in The Simpsons? How? On one of the early episodes, Homer leaves a reminder-note on the refrigerator saying "Do the dumb things I gotta do" from PYHITPH. TTYL, -Adam Tyner /----=========================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:04:19 -0500 (EST) From: Ekul Hpesoj Nevets Subject: Re: TMBG: Everything You Know is Wrong On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 Jordan1c@aol.com wrote: > your connections are good,but with the accordian,weird al has had accordian > solos in his songs since his first album,so i dont think he "copied" that > from tmbg. Right, but it seemed to me (perhaps I was just looking for it) that the accourdian was more central at this point than in most of his Non-Polka songs. I dunno... SJL ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:09:45 -0500 (GMT-0500) From: BlueDawg Subject: TMBG: 9:30 Club 12/27 I was wondering who will be going to this show....If enough of y'all are going, I may bounce up there. I don't have to work, amazingly. Jack Bergeron, bluedawg@tmbg.org, www.monopuff.org/~bluedawg, Jeep Driver Come To Utopia! telnet://blacktape.cs.uchicago.edu:3000 I'm Bluedawg "My cat's breath smells like cat food."--Ralph Wiggum ------------------------------ From: mjames@envy.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: TMBG: sexxy, sassy Linnell Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:33:21 -0500 (EST) Maybe Linell wear that odor that they sell that is supposed to drive women wild in 3 seconds? -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) *------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 13:27:06 -0500 (EST) From: Ekul Hpesoj Nevets Subject: Re: TMBG: sexxy, sassy Linnell On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Matthew James wrote: > Maybe Linell wear that odor that they sell that is supposed to drive > women wild in 3 seconds? Cool, where can I get some? Ahem...I mean I don't need any of that! Linnel, being a REAL man, doesn't either! ;) SJL ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:43:36 -0500 (CDT) From: hotdog Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: free the Expo 67 and Cage and Aquarium >posted in awhile. Just a slight non-TMBG note. Anyone here play or have >heard of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? > >Trillian Of course, I have.... nate | Nathan | Poet, Computer whiz, and trumpet player extrordinaire. "hotdog" | All round nice guy. Hiller | cool rad fly dudical | ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:47:07 -0500 (CDT) From: hotdog Subject: Re: TMBG: Plain Bad Luck On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 MegaMind0@aol.com wrote: > my gal... ... anyway, here's where the "Bad Luck" part comes > in... see, all the two of us want is to see Them... They do a show... we miss > it... they play Taste of D.C.... meanwhile, a stupid little thing called High > School... now They're coming to the 9:30 Club... but guess who's going to > California the 19th?... so anyway, I just thought I'd go on for a while about > nothing much and I'm sorry if I've bored anyone but isn't this the kind of > story TMBG fans love to hear? Man if this isn't the same feeling I always get when They come to Memphis. nate | Nathan | Poet, Computer whiz, and trumpet player extrordinaire. "hotdog" | All round nice guy. Hiller | cool rad fly dudical | ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden BHS" Subject: TMBG: factory video Date: Tue, 17 Dec 96 10:52:00 P I think I brought this up once before, but I didn't get any feed back. Does any body know if there will be a video for FActroy Showroom If so what? Please reply back to me. And to the list Brenden - nedernB ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:15:30 GMT From: "Fan in Oz...." Subject: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. Ypu Said: Also, I've been thinking about radio play. Does anyone here live in the 102.7 WEQX broadcasting area? I don't listen to the radio that much, but lately when I listen to it, I sometimes hear A TMBG song (Ana NG, Don't Lets Start, Birdhouse In Your Soul, S-E-X-X-Y, and Metal Detector). Has any radio station had enough sense to play any other They song? Just a thought. Down here in Australia, the national youth radio network JJJ has had Factory Showroom as it's feature album this week...Every hour or so we get to hear another song of the album..,It has been great:) "Let me tell you about the illusion of freewill" Sheriff Buck...... ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:58:57 -0500 (EST) From: Dan Lee Subject: TMBG: Re: air play > Lets Start, Birdhouse In Your Soul, S-E-X-X-Y, and Metal Detector). Has any > radio station had enough sense to play any other They song? Just a thought. The high school radio station in the Ft.Lauderdale area would play some TMBG. Aside from the staples of Particle Man and Istanbul, they'd also play Hey, Mr. DJ... and Dinner Bell, and possibly a couple others. I once heard a Fingertip as part of a commercial used in an insulting mannner. (It was Please Pass the Milk- my favorite) ------------------------------ From: mjames@envy.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: TMBG: Subject concerns.. Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:31:18 -0500 (EST) > Messages subjects are not always an easy thing and oftentimes I myself > am unsure of what a good description of the body of the message would be. > Of most difficulty are messages that have several subjects as this original > message may very well have had. What is to be done in such cases? I > recomend splitting the message up into several messages and giving each one > an appropriate subject. I, too, am a proponent of meaningful subject lines for messages. Yes, I admit I have been caught putting in a subject that has nthing to do with a message (generally when replying), but I try to put a subject. But splitting up a message so that each topic can be properly subjected (?) can be harmful. There would be a heck of a lot of messages going to the list. I know quite a few people who write fairly long messages addressing a number of topics. This is a good thing, but what I would suggest is to divide the subject by slashes. So if you were going to talk about guitar tabs, sexxy John Linnell, and TMBG, the cereal, you could do this: Subject: tabs/J.L./cereal message: blah blah blah That would juust be my suggestion. It is hard to read all of the messages often, and this is very helpful. After all, it's what the subject line was made for. Matt -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) *------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:37:58 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Re: TMBG: Everything You Know is Wrong And of couse, the title: "Everything You Know Is Wrong" <<==>> "Eveything Right Is Wrong Again" -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This Statement Is False ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:52:53 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: Fatras Thesaurus.com is a wonderful thing :] Dirt Bike: Is that Third Reich interp on tmbg.org? Pure genius... Istanbul: >really old version of "Istanbul" by _The Four Freshman_ (or something >like that.) Was'n it "The Four Lads" Weird Al: >The title is a reference to Everything Right Is Wrong Again and the rhythm >of the ending is the same as I Palindrome I and Your Own Worst Enemy. I >think this is the only Weird Al song in which Al's lyrics aren't as funny >as the song or songs that inspired it. Funny?!? FUNNY!?!?!? Cereal: Can someone please tell me the story of They Might Be Giants Cereal? -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This Statement Is False ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:58:14 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: factory video At 10:52 AM 12/17/96 P, you wrote: > >Does any body know if there will be a video for FActroy Showroom Elektra's really reluctant to release a video...it's up in the air at this point...at least that's the last I heard, anyway... -Adam Tyner /----=========================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 15:09:33 -0500 (EST) From: Ekul Hpesoj Nevets Subject: Re: TMBG: Simpson Threads and other stuff. On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Fan in Oz.... wrote: > Down here in Australia, the national youth radio network JJJ has had Factory > Showroom as it's feature album this week...Every hour or so we get to hear > another song of the album..,It has been great:) Yeah yeah, keep on rubbing it in! Well I've seen Them in concert twelve times! ;) (just kidding, only seen them once :) SJL *------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Steven J. Luke SteveL@tmbg.org Niagara University s0003483@monteagle.niagara.edu Biology Major Have a Happy Day!! Wahoooo!! And Remember... Mashed Potatoes CAN be your friend, if you have an open mind. *------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 15:19:07 -0500 From: Bill Laird Subject: TMBG: Dennison University, 12/13/1996 Well, last Friday (the 13th,) I had the priviledge of going to a students-only show at Dennison University. It was, how shall I say, awesome. Before you wonder, no I am not a Dennison Student, but I have a friend who is, and he got me put on the guest list. I got myself a "TMBG Factory Showroom Dennison D-Day" shirt, which is an exact replica of the shirt Flansburgh had on, and also the stage crew staff. And, I procured myself a setlist, and jotted down a few notes for you guys. The took the stage to "Lady is a Tramp" (a recording) then segued onto SEXXY (different live than on CD, of course. Possibly better) Birdhouse In Your Soul (a fan fave) Sleeping in the Flowers (sounded VERY good. Better than I remember) Your Own Worst Enemy (surprisingly effective in a live setting) New York City (I loved it!) Subliminal Counterfeit Faker (Another song I didn't remember being this good) Particle Man (got a semi-dead crowd jumping) Older (I really like the "solemn guitar guy" pose Flans takes during this song. If you ever see Them do it live, watch him. It's funny) How Can I Sing Like a Girl Maybe I Know (Never heard this song before. Liked it.) Don't Lets Start (I was hoping They'd play this. A Classic fave. I heard they hadn't been doing it lately, and it almost made up for the lack of Ana Ng in the set) Spy (Fantastic. They've worked out conducting to an art form. Really. This time conducted by Linnell, then Flansburgh, then Linnell again.) Spider (Why do They do this live? Most people just don't get it.) The Guitar Metal Detector (Fantastic. Another song I hadn't heard of Them doing live very much. The only thing that bugged me is that GRAHAM did the backups. Maybe Flansy was taking a rest for..) XTC vs. Adam Ant (Much better live than on the CD. 'Nuff said) Istanbul (Another "Lets revive the semi-dead crowd" song. At one point, towads the end, Brian screwed up the drums, and the whole band exept Flansburgh stopped and looked at him. Flansy started to sing, realized he was the only one still playing. Figured out what was wrong, and took a second to show Brian how to play the song. We all laughed. It was great) James K. Polk (La La's) Twistin' (always a great song live.) Until My Head Falls Off (tres impressive. I liked it) and the Encore: They Got Lost (I think someone screwed up during this song, too, because Linnell just looked confused at the end, and didn't sing the "Driving around..They're still driving around" part) Why Does the Sun Shine (I acted like a fool during this song, as I always do. It was great "Go Middle-Sized Star!!!") and Dig My Grave (I hated this as a closing song. Not climactic enough. LEft me somewhat disappointed.) and they left the stage to the non-TMBG "Lady is a Tramp" All in all, a great show, but I wish the crowd had cared more. They were dead except for during the Floodie songs. Sensurround ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:12:11 -0500 From: ANN MARIE CALLAHAN Subject: TMBG: Istanbul single... About 6 weeks ago I tried to order the Istanbul single from HMV. I wasn't surprised when the guy at the special order counter said "You can't special order that". I was surprised when he said: "because it is already on regular order and scheduled to come in". So he put one on hold for me and told me he'd call when it came in. (i thought, right, it will never come in). In the meantime, a friend found the single for me at his local cd store, (Yeah!). Then, you can probably guess what happened.... it came in at HMV! I picked up the extra one at HMV, so, if anyone wants it you can have it for cost - $5.99 + tax and postage. I would prefer to trade for it though....... e-mail me if interested... - AM ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 15:23:36 -0800 From: Melissa Cowan Subject: Slightly TMBG:Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Matthew James wrote: > > > > > >posted in awhile. Just a slight non-TMBG note. Anyone here play or have > > >heard of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? > > > > > >Trillian > Isn't that how they show that kevin Bacon is no more than six times > removed from anyone in the world? > Matt Yes it is but usually you just us actors/actresses. I can knid of count myself since I've met: Lou Diamond Phillips who was in Crimson Tide with Denzel Washington who was in Much Ado About Nothing with Michael Keaton who was in She's Having A Baby with KEVIN BACON Play this on long trips to TMBG concerts. Trillian For those who know the game here's achallenge, Christopher Ryan. ------------------------------ From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 16:44:09 -0500 Subject: TMBG: Calling Sam!!! and 120 Minutes; video bootleg volume 1... Sam! I didn't think I'd need to post to the list, but you keep mentioning the poster, and I keep emailing you about it, and you've never responded! Have you gotten my emails? Being the insomniac I am, I usually watch tv for a majority of the night. I flipped over to MTV and a 120 Minutes special was on. Now I remember watching this sometime ago. I remember how I loved the clip of Thurston interviewing Beck, who was smashing a telephone. And I thought, well hey, I remember TMBG was on this, like a 3 second clip.. I was remembering something like Linnell at a kiddie piano, and it fell or something. There was a 3 second clip of TMBG, but Flans was at the drums, and it was A18-era I could tell. Is this on the video bootleg 1? And does the kiddie piano clip even exist? Or did I dream that one up?? My big question is this-- Is there any kind listie who would let me borrow their video bootleg 1? I have half the stuff that's on it, mixed with other stuff, not TMBG related, and it would be a pain to figure out what to have someone copy for me or what not, so could anyone who's willing to be so nice as to make me stop babbling and loan me their tape for a couple days so I can dub what I don't have please email me? :} Thank you very much. ~sarah :) linnellgirl@tmbg.org http://members.aol.com/kdsinthhal ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 16:12:15 -0500 From: ANN MARIE CALLAHAN Subject: TMBG: Review of Boston show, Linnell comments After wading through several days of e-mail I was surprised to find no review for the two Boston shows on the 12th. Though its been several days, I thought I'd try to raid my brain for the information. We went to the early show which ended up starting an hour late! Apparently Graham was flying into Logan and his flight had been delayed. There was much grumbling by fans wishing they would start without him. However, TMBG is always worth the wait and they didn't disappoint this time! It was a great set, which alas, I did not write it down, so, you will have to rely on my faulty memory. They started with Polk, the rest are in no particular order: Polk Subliminal Ana Ng Birdhouse They got Lost Until my head falls off Counterfeit Fake SEXXY Spider Guitar Don't lets Start NOKMP NYC How can I sing like a girl? Spy Particle Man Sensurround Shoehorn with Teeth (messed up the words, Linnell said I guess we need to practice this one more : ) encore: Older Istanbul Anyone who was as the show feel free to add or correct the set list, I tried to remember the best I could. According to Flans the 10:30 show had at least a 50% different set list. Lots of excellent banter from both Johns. Flans told the story of the stolen equipment. Someone in the audience yelled out "bastard!" Flans responded that they put "some bastard stole our truck" on the police report. As other people have mentioned, not all the equipment was stolen. Flans still had his price-tag guitar. Poor Linnell was using an obviously worn accordion with the ivory missing from several keys. In one instance, Flans came over to he right hand side of the stage while playing an intro, so Linnell, Graham, and Flans were all on one side. (right in front of me!) Linnell said "Erik won't you join us on this side of the stage?" He came over and they played the whole song clustered a small corner of the stage. It seemed as though they were having fun, which was nice to see. It doesn't always appear that they are enjoying their work. During Linnells conducting of the Spy improv someone yelled out "You're my hero!" From my angle, he seemed visibly upset by this remark. It seemed to shake him up a bit, and he paused. Not no news, but I think it's just interesting to note that there is a lot of evidence that his fans (and his "stardom") make him very uncomfortable. That's about it, overall an awesome show and a great crowd! No moshing or crowd surfing just a lot of singing and moving! -AM ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:31:43 -0500 (EST) From: Queen Sneepy Subject: TMBG: 3rd Rock/TastyBoyLinnell/Voltron I'm glad that I wasnt' hallucinating when I thought I heared Our Boy's names on that part..., of course, after I thought I heard it, I yelled realy loud, "OH MY GOD!" Luckily I ws by myself, but now who every may have heard me yell really knows I'm a freak! I've always thought Linnell was a cutie, even when I hated him. But now that I like him again, he looks even better. A little too skinny for my taste, but oh well. And such a great mind behind it. I think he looks the best in the Don't Let's Start Video...and that's my drool session. God, this is like Freak Tiger Beat, or something. I can see the headline now, "How to write love letters to JSL that he'll notice!" "Flans married? Read our sixteen-page spread on this event; pre-pubescent girls everywhere shave their heads!" I love to flip through those bizarre little magazines...that Jonathan Taylor Tomas kid is going to have some kind of complex when he gets older (older than he's ever been and now he's even older!) I too was a Voltron devotee when I was younger. The kids that I used to watch it with and I would always "play Voltron" afterwards, and this other girl and I would fight over who got to be the princess. We finally settled on trading back and forth everyday. But only the Lions, though, the Cars sucked... *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ Stefanie Elliott "Devil Bunny! I snort the nose, Lucifer! Banana! Banana!" smelliot@falstaff.ucs.indiana.edu Satanic Debbie Boone in _Bloom County_ **StarWars*DNRC*Medievalist*X-Phile*TMBG*MiSTie #14672*MacUser*Comics*Reader** ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:49:19 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Non-TMBG: Voltron/XTC Speaking of Voltron... Power Rangers are a Voltron rip-off!! And Speaking of Power Rangers... Do the music people even listen to the lyrics to a song before they put it in a movie? SenSurround (<--- TMBG Content) is making fun of that kind of movie... XTC: I'm trying to decide which XTC album to get next... I've got Skylarking (which I found to be very good after listening to it a couple times). Most of the Chalkhills people recomend "Black Sea" or "English Settlement". What would you TMBGers say? (Email me personally)... I would guess our musical tastes would be more simmilar... -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This Statement Is False ------------------------------ From: GuavaBoy9@aol.com Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:03:30 -0500 Subject: TMBG: Kids in the Hall - somewhat TMBG I keep hearing about this (KITH) I am assuming it is some sort of Television show. I have also heard something about a TMBG song on the soundtrack (soundtrack of a TV show?) Can anyone give me details including channel, and time? Also, I couldn't resist, but while writing about TV shows, is anyone on the list a fan of Red Dwarf? All the pro-moderaters will probably kill me now. Oh well. Guava Boy9 - the nine's important to me. ------------------------------ From: "Adam Poskitt" Organization: Dept. of Defence (Navy), Australia Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:20:24 +1100 Subject: TMBG: Statue I just get so excited... So excited I hear TMBG on the radio... The thrid song I've heard of theirs this morning is The Statue Got Me High and I love it... This is how I love to work!!! TMBG BLISS!!! Anyway, Australia is being treated to some of the best music around and don't I love it... Just thought I'd share that with you all... HIT DELETE. Ad. __ |Ad| |OK| |__| ------------------------------ From: FamousName@aol.com Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:28:10 -0500 Subject: TMBG: tabs/JL/cereal In a message dated 96-12-17 15:01:58 EST, mjames@envy.loyola.edu (Matthew James) writes: << So if you were going to talk about guitar tabs, sexxy John Linnell, and TMBG, the cereal, you could do this: Subject: tabs/J.L./cereal message: blah blah blah >> TABS: blah blah cowtown blah blah blah blah X-RATED blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah briefcase blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :) Sexxy JL blah blah blah blah blah blah blah http://207.136.28.162/CLAUDIA/index.shtml blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah X-RATED blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah the Flansman blah blah Ana Ng blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hairy forearms blah blah blah blah blah blah blah if he were a girl blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :) cereal you have got to be kidding!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Birdhouse seeds blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah X-RATED blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah SEXXY blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ohmigod blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Montgomery Burns blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah X-RATED blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Jane Fonda blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Giant mammal flakes blah blah blah blah :( Joseph Dowdy ;) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah TMB blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Giants blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ------------------------------ From: Phurr@aol.com Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:36:22 -0500 Subject: TMBG: 3rd rock, Chicago shows??, chat room For those of you lucky few who saw 3rd rock....do you remember how the show started? Because I'm thinkin that when the netwark airs reruns of that episode, if I knew how it began I could tell right away whether it is the episode with the They reference. Are They going to be back in Chicago any time soon? i know They were here a few weeks ago, but I want to see Them again. Is there an AOL TMBG chat room? I'm having a tuff time finding one. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:51:32 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Re: TMBG: tabs/JL/cereal ><< So if you were going to > talk about guitar tabs, sexxy John Linnell, and TMBG, the cereal, you > could do this: > Subject: tabs/J.L./cereal > message: blah blah blah >> > >TABS: > >blah blah cowtown blah Moderated list, anyone? Personaly, I could just as easily read a moderated digest than this---^ -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This Statement Is False ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:51:54 -0500 Subject: Fwd: TMBG: factory video and 9:30 show --------------------- Forwarded message: Subj: Re: TMBG: factory video and 9:30 show Date: 96-12-17 18:01:31 EST From: Kaylum To: ctyner@awod.com << >Does any body know if there will be a video for FActroy Showroom Elektra's really reluctant to release a video...it's up in the air at this point...at least that's the last I heard, anyway... >> There was word on the newsgroup that They Might Be filming a video for "SEXXY" over the holidays, but with their schedule, it doesn't seem likely. Also, just to let my fellow listees know I will be at the 9:30 show (yay!). I'll be the short blonde surrounded by admiring males (well, ok, the short part's true). I'll probably be wearing my "official" They concert uniform of black denim pants and a Kids in the Hall t-shirt. See ya there! Kay ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:03:51 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Non-TMBG: tabs/JL/cereal >Moderated list, anyone? Personaly, I could just as easily read a moderated >digest than this---^ ^^^^ Whoops.. that's my bad grammar... um... it would be "as" right? Delete this message. ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 18 Dec 96 00:30:18 UT From: "Kathy and Ryan " >Where there is no large person who will constantly shove you and knock into the recorder, or where there are no loud people >screaming, "AAAAAAAANNNNNNNAAAAAAA NNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!" >=================================-----Jeff Morrow-----================================== > jmorow@voicenet.com How exactly do you pronounce "NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG?" Ryan .sig file pending P.S. How do i create .sig files? ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Subject: Re: A.M.TMBG: Madison Square Garden? Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:37:03 -0500 (EST) > Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor? I'm on the Blues Traveler > mailing list, and a few months or so ago it was confirmed that BT was > going to be playing Madison Square Garden this coming New Year's, the > dream of any NYC band. So where's the TMBG content? Well... > I have a friend in New York who just saw an ad in the Village > Voice (a local paper, I guess) saying that TMBG was going to be opening > for Blues Traveler. I've flipped through 300 messages on this newsgroup to > no avail, as well as tried to find TMBG tour dates without success. So > once again, does anyone have any information on this? If nobody knows and > it turns out to be true, then I'll take the credit for breaking the news. > If it's false, of course, then it's my NYC friend's fault. ;) I *really* > do hope this is true because my roommate is a BIG fan of the Johns and I'm > pretty into 'em as well. Here's to hoping! I can confirm that some front office people said it was so to me on the phone. Well, they said that They were playing with Blues Traveler on new years, they didn't say where. -- Leo Bicknell - TMBG List Admin - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org System Administrator / Network Technician bicknell@ufp.org - bicknell@vt.edu - bicknell@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:46:47 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Kids in the Hall - somewhat TMBG At 06:03 PM 12/17/96 -0500, you wrote: >I keep hearing about this (KITH) I am assuming it is some sort of Television >show. I have also heard something about a TMBG song on the soundtrack >(soundtrack of a TV show?) Can anyone give me details including channel, and >time? KITH is short for Kids in the Hall. There's a movie called Brain Candy starring the Kids in the Hall that has Spiralling Shape on it. It airs on Comedy Central, but I'm not sure what times it comes on. TTYL, -Adam /----=========================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 19:48:04 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: 3rd rock, Chicago shows??, chat room At 06:36 PM 12/17/96 -0500, you wrote: >Is there an AOL TMBG chat room? I'm having a tuff time finding one. There's one called Cowtown, I think. I've heard people talk about it, but since I've never used AOL, I don't really know much about it. -Adam Tyner /----=========================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:36:01 -0600 (CST) From: Court Schuett Subject: TMBG: Re: your mail On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Kathy and Ryan wrote: > How exactly do you pronounce "NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG?" > It's pronounced "ing" A friends of mine's roommates name is K. Ng. I asked, and she is of Chinese decent, so....the whole Viatnamese thing has some more doubt cast upon it. -Court /* Court Schuett schuett@waldo.ivcc.edu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I built a little empire out of some crazy garbage Called the blood of the exploited working class But they've overcome their shyness Now they're calling me Your Highness And a world screams, "Kiss me, Son of God" -They Might Be Giants *******************************************************************************/ ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:16:53 -0500 (EST) From: Dan Lee Subject: TMBG: concert crowds > All in all, a great show, but I wish the crowd had cared more. They were > dead except for during the Floodie songs. What? An uncaring TMBG crowd??? Ack, those Dennison people obviously have no taste. At the recent concert in Boston, *everyone* was totally into it- for *every* song. We got 2 encores, and even though we had to wait a really long time for the second one , like no one left, and everyone was still yelling for another song. I just sort of assumed that all TMBG concerts were like that- how disappointing that they aren't. It's pretty neat when everyone in the room knows the words to all the songs. And I can't believe that they didn't do Ana Ng at your show- a far more essential piece than Istanbul. --Dan ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 96 20:37 EST From: kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu (Kirsten Brodbeck) Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: free the Expo 67 and Cage and Aquarium Just a slight non-TMBG note. Anyone here play or have >heard of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? My friend Kristen and I have decided that you can do that with TMBG, too. Every time she mentions something, I seem to be able to relate it to Them. Example: Kristen mentions "That Thing You Do." I mention that the guy who wrote it, Mike Viola (i think that's his name) is in the Candy Butchers. Then I remark, "They opened for TMBG." Since this was the third time I'd pulled something like this in an hour, Kristen got a bit annoyed. ;) Kirsten -- ______________________________________________________________________________ "I stand on my head and watch it all go away." -Rancid "Junkie Man" Kirsten Brodbeck AKA Crow kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu ------------------------------ From: "Maria, Nick" Subject: RE: TMBG: Re: your mail Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 12:50:05 +1100 I thought that might have been obvious from the song! "Ana and however you pronounce those two letters and I Are getting old etc etc etc!" Cheers and Beers 10000ft Septic >---------- >From: Court Schuett[SMTP:schuett@waldo.ivcc.edu] >Sent: Wednesday, 18 December, 1996 8:36 AM >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: Re: your mail > >On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Kathy and Ryan wrote: > >> How exactly do you pronounce "NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG?" >> >It's pronounced "ing" A friends of mine's roommates name is K. Ng. I >asked, and she is of Chinese decent, so....the whole Viatnamese thing has >some more doubt cast upon it. >-Court > >/* Court Schuett > > schuett@waldo.ivcc.edu >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >~~~ > I built a little empire out of some crazy garbage > Called the blood of the exploited working class > But they've overcome their shyness > Now they're calling me Your Highness > And a world screams, "Kiss me, Son of God" > -They Might Be Giants >***************************************************************************** >**/ > > ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 21:19:33 -0500 From: Jeff Morrow Subject: TMBG: Re: >How exactly do you pronounce "NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG?" I don't profess to know, but apparently someone at the 10/13/96 Philly show I was at does knowm and practiced screaming throughout the concert. It's quite annoying because it's all you hear inbetween songs on the recording... Just some schmuck in the distance yelling. =================================-----Jeff Morrow-----================================== jmorow@voicenet.com They Might Be Bootlegs @ http://www.voicenet.com/~jmorrow/tmbg/boot.html ========================================================================================== ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 21:20:23 -0500 From: Mismirilda Organization: EROL'S Subject: TMBG: Re: 9:30 Club 12/27 BlueDawg wrote: > > I was wondering who will be going to this show....If enough of y'all are I already asked that question! Anyway, I'm keeping a running list of all the people who are going from list and newsgroup, and I'll keep y'all posted. Just post or write me if you're going. -Mismirilda "Join the revolution! The revolution of LOVE!" ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 21:52:50 -0500 From: ".-*-,.,-*-,.Amy,.-*-,.,-*-,." Subject: TMBG: 2040 The info club sold out of the 2040 shirts :( <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "Just Pondering This Time Bomb in My Mind" Amy@tmbg.org | seta@spectra.net www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/3540 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: TMBG: blah/9:30/equipment Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:38:20 -0500 (EST) hmm I didn't quote the blahs but anyway, ya might need to backup your subject there, Mr. Dowdy, or the whole Subject line concept doesn't really work hehehehe, good point though ;) I'm glad people are starting to use that though, it's nice to see and is kinda inspiring to me a bit 8-) > Also, just to let my fellow listees know I will be at the 9:30 show (yay!). > I'll be the short blonde surrounded by admiring males (well, ok, the short > part's true). I'll probably be wearing my "official" They concert uniform of > black denim pants and a Kids in the Hall t-shirt. See ya there! Kay, I will look for the short, blonde gal with the black denim and KITH shirt! Hope to see you, I might be (hopefully) with goodomenz, or as we like to call her, Liz, too! I've been reading the old messages that I haven't caught up on and I noticed that someone said that Linnell was using an accordian with missing keys and such since the theft of their equipment. Does anyone know if they have gotten their items back or have gotten new equip? I hope they have by now... See yas! Matt -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) *------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:47:50 -0500 (EST) From: Joshua Hall-Bachner Subject: TMBG: Every Christmas card I write HAS BEEN STOOOOLEN BTW: Checking with those who remember :) more about German history than I, the Second Reich in Germany was the Weimar Republic, especially unsuccessful as Reichs go. So now the Dirt Bike/Third Reich interp fits perfectly. :) >Maybe it's just me, but I can see this as, like, the guest musical number >on an episode of the Muppet Show. Hey, we had that already! :) >It has been discussed that this song (by Wierd Al) was a Parody of Them, >but I never beieved it. While the song is musically very like TMBG and is full of TMBG references, lyrically it's not really in a TMBG style...it's a Weird Al style wearing a That Guy mask and Gianthands. >Wrong big-haired guitarist... I need to be flogged for confusing "Purple Rain" and "Purple Haze." Ack. Josh O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum /---------------------------Joshua Hall-Bachner---------------------------\ | particle@servtech.com http://www.servtech.com/public/particle/ | |"We all have our idiosyncracies -- maybe thinning hair, or gum disease." | \---- Kowanko, "Will You Come To?" ------ Thank You, And Goodnight. ------/ ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: TMBG: Ana Ng pronunciation Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:42:11 -0500 (EST) > > > How exactly do you pronounce "NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG?" > > > It's pronounced "ing" A friends of mine's roommates name is K. Ng. I > asked, and she is of Chinese decent, so....the whole Viatnamese thing has > some more doubt cast upon it. > -Court Yes, this is indeed true, I work with a guy from Hong Kong and his name is Michael Ng, the last name being pronounced ING. Matt (who paid $3.75 service charge for every 9:30 club ticket because he didn't want to drive the 1 hour-10 mile journey in the hell that is WAshington, DC traffic to get tix). Matt -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) *------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 23:39:00 -0500 (EST) From: Lawrence P Solomon Subject: Re: TMBG: blah/9:30/equipment Excerpts from internet.music.tmbg: 17-Dec-96 TMBG: blah/9:30/equipment by Matthew James@greed.loyo > I've been reading the old messages that I haven't caught up on and I > noticed that someone said that Linnell was using an accordian with > missing keys and such since the theft of their equipment. Does anyone > know if they have gotten their items back or have gotten new equip? > I hope they have by now... Saturday in Pittsburgh he was still playing the old, beat up accordion. It's the same one he played on the Apollo 18 tour - for those of you who have the "official bootleg tape" it appears on MuchMusic, the Statue video, and on Leno and Letterman, possibly even the Conan appearance with WDTSS. It had all the keys then. Last week it didn't. Well, the keys were still there, but they weren't covered with anything - some, anyway. They've bought new items to replace those that they didn't have backups of - like the keyboard. I guess Linnell figured that since he had an old accordion lying around, there was no sense in buying a new one just yet... but his custom made keyboard stand was also stolen, and he had one of those ordinary ones on Saturday. ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:40:50 GMT From: Kilroy Subject: TMBG: Re: Kilroy is dead, miss her miss her. Amy Watve wrote: >first TMBG concert ever and I hope to go to more next year. Does anyone >know if They are playing in NYC in Feb? I heard a random rumor. Thanks. They're doing a show every Friday in Feb. at some place that escapes me but is not the Mercury Lounge. I think it starts with an O. Someone help me out here. Dirt Bike debate: They like to have fun with their songs. Whoever posted the thing about its being about a band, well, I could just smell Flans' facetiousness through the text. Sarah wrote: >>Are all girls attracted to Linnell? Are they? >Hee hee. I certainly am. <> I think it's almost universal. The man oozes charisma. Plus, on the eye contact thing: I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that he picks out someone to focus on during the show and lets his eyes wander occasionally but doesn't actually look at anyone that much. It's just something to do when you're onstage so you don't look like you're afraid of the audience. Someone whose name I just stupidly erased said: > Does anyone have a WAV file of the >really old version of "Istanbul" by _The Four Freshman_ (or something >like that.) The Four Lads, dahlink. I have about the last half of it on tape that a friend took off the radio. It's not as peppy. -Kilroy Carnegie Mellon University class of 2001!!!!!! /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Mayor Golding takes it up the a$$ from the G.O.P. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 23:36:52 -0500 (EST) From: Ellen Kao Subject: TMBG: Ng/etc The name Ng is Chinese I am pretty sure. Its most common among people from Hong Kong and most of the earlier immigrants from Hong Kong settled in NYC which is why the name was most prevalent there. You would probably not find the name nearly as much anywhere else. By the way, has anyone gotten www.tmbg.com stickers at any shows lately? someone sent me this and I don't know where she got it from but I'm guessing they are giving these oput at shows Ekao > > > > > How exactly do you pronounce "NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG?" > > > > > It's pronounced "ing" A friends of mine's roommates name is K. Ng. I > > asked, and she is of Chinese decent, so....the whole Viatnamese thing has > > some more doubt cast upon it. > > -Court > Yes, this is indeed true, I work with a guy from Hong Kong and his name > is Michael Ng, the last name being pronounced ING. > > Matt (who paid $3.75 service charge for every 9:30 club ticket because > he didn't want to drive the 1 hour-10 mile journey in the hell that is > WAshington, DC traffic to get tix). > Matt > > -- > Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) > ------------------------------------------------------------------- > Matt James > polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu > Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America > "Cracking toast, Gromit!" > New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com > ~~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~ "A man is but a monkey with a crown." -Steve Forbert ~~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~ ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 00:24:49 -0500 (EST) From: "The Famous Mr. Klaw" Subject: TMBG: my computer crashed... Hi My computer crashed as I was downloading my mail, and everything since 3pm Dec. 17 has been lost. If any of you sent me some presonal mail, please send it again, 'cause I didn't get it. Sorry for posting this to the list, but I had no choice. Alex ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Subject: TMBG: FEB in NYC Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 01:06:35 -0500 (EST) TMBG are playing Irving Plaza every Friday in February. Matt -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) *------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 01:17:53 -0500 (EST) From: 99 and 44/100 Percent MIKe! Subject: Non-TMBG: Kathryn Rose - The New Album! Hi, MIKe here with some cool news. Bear with me, but I think it's important. Anyway here goes. THE PRAISE FOR KATHRYN ROSE: "Kathryn Rose is an extraordinary artist. She has always amazed me with her musical prowess. Her committment to her craft is evident in her past work, extensive resume and professional work ethic, but I feel her best work is yet to come (in the form of her solo album). With the prospect of a new CD, including her own compositions and that beautiful voice, her opus is just around the corner." --Tyler Stewart, Barenaked Ladies Well kids, that opus is here! Yes, after ten years in the Canadian music industry, and five years in the noted indie band Wind May Do Damage, Kathryn Rose now brings you her first solo album, "Every Lurid Detail". This powerful record brings together a host of first rate musicians including: Ashwin Sood, Luke Doucet, and Brian Minato, from Sarah McLachlan's band; Paul Brennan, from Big Sugar; Rick May, from Mae Moore and Rickie Lee Jones; and Sean Ashby from the Wild Strawberries (friends of TMBG)! The album was produced by David Kershaw, Sarah McLachlan's live/studio keyboard player and producer of the Wild Strawberries' debut album as well as their new one. It was recorded in Vancouver BC, and was mixed by Kershaw and Kathryn. Running a solid 60 minutes, the album features 12 tracks all written or co-written by Kathryn. When You Come Along Failed Seduction Too Easy You Are The Only One On A Night Like This **The first single off the album!** Mint They Sex Us Up My Smoky Shirt Family Reunion Dark Ride I Don't Need More Do You Proud David Kershaw's mad exquisite world of Hammond, samples, loops and luscious simplicity and Kathryn's sense of the strange and sensual make this a very provocative recording. Kathryn Rose, who was "Fave Indie Artist Of The Year 1995" (Chris Smets, Network Magazine) now presents her new solo album, Every Lurid Detail. If you would like more information on the album, or on how to order it, or if you would like to obtain one of the few remaining copies of her previous CD, Wind May Do Damage's "The Binds Of Blood", please contact me here or send a message to saying that I sent you. Be the first on your block to own this genuine slab of Canadian independent music. I wouldn't tell you to buy it if I didn't think it was great. Thanks. MIKe *TMBG Info Club ID No: 18902* ----------------------------- Mr. Flippy's Red Light Funtime Party Hour! ---> http://www.yucc.yorku.ca/~flippy You can't reason with me. I'm crazy! MIKe's nugget of wisdom for the day: "Hair can be kept clean only by washing, and a thorough shampoo once a week is usually sufficient." --The How And Why Wonder Book Of The Human Body, 1972 ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-346 ******************************