Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-65 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 65 Tuesday, 5 March 1996 Today's Topics: Subliminal...or is it? The TMBG Movie!!! VIDEOS, VIDEOS!!!! Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-63 Re: The TMBG Movie!!! Re: Sex Music Re: The TMBG Movie!!! Re: Subliminal...or is it? Sex Music drugs, sex, and detachable penis's Istanbul Stoners..... Sex music? Re: Stoners..... Re: Stoners... Windows 95 Animated Cursor of Love My $29.95 (plus tax...) Re: HD lyrics concert in CA? Re: Stoners..... Correction on Istanbul Re: Stoners..... Please! Some decent material! More stuff to talk about Re: Please! Some decent material! Re: Please! Some decent material! Re: Please! Some decent material! Hey Mr. DJ... TMBG mailing list TMBG on MTV (kinda sorta maybe) DJing TMBG Re: Please! Some decent material! (none) Administrivia: CHANGES!!!!! The digest volume and issue numbers have been set to reflect the year and day. This year is volume 2, the issue number should match the day of the year. The ftp server has been reconfigured. Now the _only_ way to get back archives is from ftp.tmbg.org. For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 06:47:22 -0500 From: noise@nando.net (NyQuil Driver) Subject: Subliminal...or is it? Something: Does anyone else here the words "forty miles an hour" quickly mumbled in the 30 second retro cut at the end of subliminal? My friend hears it too, but I'm wondering if we're just as crazy as we think we are, or if the whole world's crazy, or if there are no crazy people, just crazy minds. I'll shut up now. ============================================================================ "They say love is blind; |||| VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE THEY MIGHT BE I don't think y'r blind..." |||| GIANTS SONG AT: tmbgbwo.html (instead ==>TMBG, Narrow Yr Eyes |||| of noixep.htm at the end.) ============================================================================ Andy "the anger" Friedman.... |||| You too can visit NoixePage, with the noise@nando.net |||| really long address: riserboy@aol.com |||| http://pc202a322.med.unc.edu/wsdocs/ One of few NyQuil Drivers. |||| noixe/noixep.htm =========================================================================== = ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 08:28:54 -0500 (EST) From: Benjamin Hauck Subject: The TMBG Movie!!! Ben or Been here. I wrote my last post really late/early, and I wrote the wrong thing. Instead of writing something like "if people didn't think the world MIGhT BE round" I wrote flat. ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden - S" Subject: VIDEOS, VIDEOS!!!! Date: Mon, 04 Mar 96 07:34:00 P Who is this guy with the videos? I WANT THEM!!!!! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADRESS AND THE PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON"T IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!!! Brenden - nednerB AKA - The Hypnotist of Ladiess Brensink@bhs3.bham.wednet.edu ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 11:10:40 EST From: apf@caess1.cae.aro.allied.com (Adam P. Fistler) Subject: Re: tmbg-list Digest #2-63 > ...Road Movie to Berlin...or End of the Tour... > Now THATs sex music. > > Not to hard, not to fast... > Soft and slow to make it last. > I would have to say Mrs. Traine is sex music. It starts off slow and then it gets faster until its over. ------------------------------ From: milk Subject: Re: The TMBG Movie!!! Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 13:13:47 EST > ***I'm quite curious to find out how many have seen the movie. I checked > it out of the local library; I've had no luck in finding it at video > stores. Check your libraries and see if you can check it out if they have it. > they have at blockbuster where i'm from...also a chintzy little place called video connection. farside ------------------------------ From: c619888@showme.missouri.edu Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 12:14:34 -0600 (CST) Subject: Re: Sex Music > > Stomp box works if you're in a particularly vivacious mood. I guess that all > of apollo 18 would work. (Hmmm time for experimentation I see....) Okay, I have to take back a little of my rant on Stompbox because I finally caught it in my head the other day (without my permission, of couse). Sorry I ripped so hard on it. It does have use in venting frustrations. Lara Anne ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 15:04:53 -0500 From: Matt Zettlemoyer Subject: Re: The TMBG Movie!!! I saw the TMBG movie many years ago, i have it on tape somewhere.. but I kinda liked the movie, was very interesting. I believe it was originally a play, and id love to see it live. whjo knew? ------------------------------ From: Ruprecht76@aol.com Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:05:21 -0500 Subject: Re: Subliminal...or is it? >or if the >whole world's crazy, or if there are no crazy people, just crazy minds. or if everyone else is crazy and I'm perfectly sane wait I'm sorry, unrelated thing... ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 17:10:11 -0500 (EST) From: "Near, Eric" Subject: Sex Music Organization: Ironton Jr Hi School (Ohio) ANA NG!!!! That driving bass helps your driving bass. :-)--O- Stomp Box, Dig my Grave, Mr Me. (definitely Mr. Me) Bagmaster Eric NEar ------------------------------ From: Plaguerat2@aol.com Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:21:16 -0500 Subject: drugs, sex, and detachable penis's In a message dated 96-03-04 03:27:21 EST, you write: - Drugs are bad. Ummm... that's one opinion - You should try sex. It is far more pleasureable and if you're thirsty - you even have something to drink at the end. Sex.. i don't think any of us would've thought of sex... and if you're thirsty after drug use just drink the bong water - TMBG is bad stoner music - good sex music. No actually i've been told that TMBG is quite enjoyable while under the influences of narcotics... a few friends of mine say their favorites are Lincoln, and Apollo 18... especially Spider and Space suit ..Anything is good sex music... you just gotta keep up with the beat... my own personal goal is to screw to the rythm of Nine Inch Nails "wish" - Hump your ladies to the rhythme of ANA NG. Now that was an unsuitable comment if i've ever heard one.. -Just a note - never have sex to the song "Detachable Penis". It only -sacres your boyfriend. (Trust me.) Well while on the subject of King Missile... i found a promo ep entitled Happy 14 and a half... it has a couple new songs, Detachable Penis, and a different version of Martin Scorcese... anyone ever seen this...? -I'd think the b-side of JH is best for lovemaking - it goes fast, then -slow, and ends up-tempo yet mellow..... ooh... gonna try that next -time. ;) I think you might get hurt during Stompbox... human flesh can only endure so much... -=the plaguerat=- Now in the CD changer: Too Much Joy - Finally.. promo copy King Missile- Happy 14 and a half Nofx- Heavy Petting Zoo Soul Coughing - Down to this They Might Be Giants- Apollo 18 ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:44:55 -0500 (EST) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: Istanbul I am looking to trade cool unauthorised TMBG rarities for the Istanbul CD EP. I thought, what the hell? Reply directly. m.g. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:59:27 -0500 (EST) From: "Jeanette, the lost Warner sib" Subject: Stoners..... Hmmmmmmm ........... here's an idea..... how many "Non-substance" people are there here, besides me? I don't drink, take drugs, or even smoke. (HOwever, I am among the strangest people I know. (: ) My only "drugs" are caffeine, sugar, and sexual excess (oops.... didn't mean to let that one slip.... I was only kidding about that vice.. (: ) I'd just like to know..... am I the ONLY one? Love, peace, and stuff, 'Nette *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob." "You have no idea." - Pinky & the Brain *------------------------------------------------------------------- "Done someone wrong, and I fear that it was me" - TMBG, "Sapphire Bullets" *------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeanette C. Frost Trenton State College Frost@trenton.edu #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# ------------------------------ From: "Rensink, Brenden - S" Subject: Sex music? Date: Mon, 04 Mar 96 14:20:00 P I must say that I will never think of ANA NG the same again. My friend and I thought that the FAMOUS POLKA would be the funniest to have sex to. Or put hand inside the puppets head. Stomp box might hurt! ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 17:07:23 -0500 From: Tom Sullivan Subject: Re: Stoners..... At 04:59 PM 3/4/96 -0500, you wrote: >Hmmmmmmm ........... here's an idea..... how many "Non-substance" people >are there here, besides me? I don't drink, take drugs, or even smoke. >(HOwever, I am among the strangest people I know. (: ) My only "drugs" >are caffeine, sugar, and sexual excess (oops.... didn't mean to let that >one slip.... I was only kidding about that vice.. (: ) I'd just like to >know..... am I the ONLY one? Granted, I am only 16, but I don't see a reason for the whole drugs/drinking/smoking deal. What other people do to themselves is their's to worry about, but it's just not for me. Shrug. --- Tom Sullivan / Jonas Head Editor edi@cybercomm.net http://www.cybercomm.net/~edi/homepage.html --- ------------------------------ From: Tom Hare Subject: Re: Stoners... Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 18:09:27 18000 > > Hmmmmmmm ........... here's an idea..... how many "Non-substance" people > are there here, besides me? I don't drink, take drugs, or even smoke. > (HOwever, I am among the strangest people I know. (: ) My only "drugs" > are caffeine, sugar, and sexual excess (oops.... didn't mean to let that > one slip.... I was only kidding about that vice.. (: ) I'd just like to > know..... am I the ONLY one? > > Love, peace, and stuff, > 'Nette > Amazingly enough, you're not. Being a high school student that puts me outta place with the majority of the population, but hey, that's what "nonconformity" means. I never have and never plan to smoke, pot or otherwise. I can't honestly say that I will never drink, 'cuz I prolly will sometime to try it and get drunk. But I don't, and won't regularly if I can help it. So- nope, you're not the only "Non-Substance" person around! I'm with ya girl. Oh, and the sexual excess, hell I wish that were true on my end :) -Tom I guess (Incense, Peppermints...) P.S. I'm kinda wacked out discovering my dad & stepmother are "swingers". . . *shrug* ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 17:32:30 -0600 From: Mitch Fishman Organization: Association for associated associates Subject: Windows 95 Animated Cursor of Love hey folks! any Windows 95 nerds out there like myself? I made this really cool rotating FLOOD logo animated cursor... I use it for my wait cursor, but its in 256 colors so you have to be in high-color mode. ANYWAY, if you wanna see it, I'll mail it to you or tell you where to get it. Hey, and I REALLY *NEED* a ticket to Mississippi Nights on March 29th in St. Louis PLEEEEEEEZE!!! <:D closing, name. -- Mitch Fishman mitchf@mo.net srpescado@aol.com (314)434-9496 773 Gascogne Dr. Creve Coeur, MO 63141 http://walden.mo.net/~mitchf ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 18:50:43 -0500 From: noise@nando.net (NyQuil Driver) Subject: My $29.95 (plus tax...) Oh, sexual excess. I could use that now...=| Anyway, I think, although I am still only 14 and a virgin (fine...shoot me), most of my make-out sessions with my previous girlfriend were to Flood and John Henry. The End of the Tour is a great sex song, IMHO. You can listen, or you can't... And, no, 'Nette, you are far from the only non-substance person. I was long like that (except for the occasional extreme sugar buzz, AKA twelve 7-packs of Pez) and I was probably weirder than you. Come to a high school...you are not the only drug virgin. Sitting on the CD player: Better Than Ezra: Deluxe Weezer: Weezer Marylin Manson: Portrat of an American Family IN THE CD PLAYER: TMBG: John Henry. ============================================================================ "They say love is blind; |||| VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE THEY MIGHT BE I don't think y'r blind..." |||| GIANTS SONG AT: tmbgbwo.html (instead ==>TMBG, Narrow Yr Eyes |||| of noixep.htm at the end.) ============================================================================ Andy "the anger" Friedman.... |||| You too can visit NoixePage, with the noise@nando.net |||| really long address: riserboy@aol.com |||| http://pc202a322.med.unc.edu/wsdocs/ One of few NyQuil Drivers. |||| noixe/noixep.htm =========================================================================== = ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 19:57:09 -0500 From: cj348@freenet.carleton.ca (Aq Bonning) Subject: Re: HD lyrics > >Another correction: >It's: >She used to be quite a lady >She drove the underworld crazy >but now she goes insane in her way when it suits her occupation >I had noticed that mother-bitch connection like the first time I listened >to the song and a couple of people told me I was nuts -- I'm glad to >see I'm not more insane than usual. (re: IpI I assumed you all knew >what I was talking about)... >I listen to TMBG under the influence of NO mind-altering substances >and it is the best listening experience I could hope for. >I don't consider it stoner music and I REALLY don't consider it >sex music (not like I'm having any, but I can't imagine the romance >and love pouring forth from "Hearing Aid" at that *special moment*) >+frosty the supervisor+ >"Oooh Melvin!" >+lives by himself....+ > Drug free but high on Them, > Tracy > >TRACY'S TOP TEN THINGS TO DO WHILE LISTENING TO TMBG: > >10. Clean your dorm room. > 9. Wash out your fish tank > 8. Draw your math teacher naked. > 7. Write out all the scenes from MP & Holy Grail that have Sir Galahad > in them in purple marker on your wall. > 6. Send a top ten list to the tmbg-list. > 5. Learn to country line dance. > 4. Dress in plastic and pretend to play the accordion. > 3. Eat fajitas. > 2. Translate Women and Men into the foreign language of your choice > ("Donne e uomi" in italiano) > 1. Laugh when your friends say "what the hell is this?" and crank > the volume. > >Once again very tired, Tracy > > very well put! I agree with everything cept #5 :) MONTY PYTHON RULES!! tmbg and MP should get together and do a mooosic comedy thingie. well I can dream cant i ?!?!? :) -- Thank you, you've got a lucky face, the end. Visit the Land Of Dementia! |http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~cj348 Email!----> -----> |wi249@freenet.victoria.bc.ca devon@swp.lod.com |cj348@freenet.carleton.ca ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 17:36:33 -0800 From: anakin@smartlink.net (Nick Hatton) Subject: concert in CA? I heard a rumor that They would be in west covina some time during march. The guy said he thought he saw TMBG in the list of concerts at the showcase in west covina CA for march. Please, please say this is true. I would be totally bummed crushed and depressed if this was a false rumor. "Tell me Pinky, do you practice being dumb or does it come naturally?" "Oh, practice Brain, practice, practice...." Pinky+The Brain "If it wasn't for disapointment, I wouldn't have any appointment's..." TMBG Me who finds myself using my .sig in letters to friends at school, because me is very wired on adreniline and TMBG ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 20:56:13 -0500 (EST) From: The Vonnegut Vassal Subject: Re: Stoners..... okay, about everything that has been going on on the list lately... it's new, i guess we can say that much...no more reapeated threads, etc...for us...now we have POT and SEX! all hail the TMBG mailing list, we are SOOOO respectable. just kidding. but anyway, about current threads... hey, it's fine with me if all you "stoners" out there want to do it to TMBG...have a blast! i have done it, and do it no longer...call me straight-edge if you wanna, i hate alcohol, too...who knows, maybe things will change, but i doubt if they will very drastically..so be comforted, Jeanette! (p.s. i love sex, too!) my only concern when it comes to these threads is: what would John and John think...? It is fairly clear to me that they are realtively drug-free, excepting caffeine! would they appreciate us having huge discussions about how great it is to get stoned to Their music...? Fine, if some of us do enjoy it...more power to us...but i don't think J & J would appreciate it too much...what do you guys think??? Go on and get stoned to TMBG, bet it's lots of fun...i just choose not to. Jeanette, i am drug free...i even try to stay away from caffeine (it drives me too nuts!) so i guess i really am "straight-edge" if only by default! For me, it has been a good lifestyle choice... sorry for the long post, but i was just wondering how THEY would feel...opinions..? Love you all, "stoners" (haha i get a kick out of that word!) or not! --Fran AKA the Vonnegut Vassal ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:01:15 -0500 (EST) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: Correction on Istanbul It has been pointed out to me that my last message could be taken to mean that I am offering the Istanbul CD for trade, when in fact I am trying to trade FOR it. Sorry about the confusion, and try to forgive me. Mike. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 18:30:19 -0800 (PST) From: Rian Rutherford Subject: Re: Stoners..... I'm also "Straight-Edge". I don't do drugs, drink, blah. And I too, think that I am one of the strangest people I know (Actually, people ask me what I'm on all the time). Uhm, yeah. Point made. On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Jeanette, the lost Warner sib wrote: > Hmmmmmmm ........... here's an idea..... how many "Non-substance" people > are there here, besides me? I don't drink, take drugs, or even smoke. > (HOwever, I am among the strangest people I know. (: ) My only "drugs" > are caffeine, sugar, and sexual excess (oops.... didn't mean to let that > one slip.... I was only kidding about that vice.. (: ) I'd just like to > know..... am I the ONLY one? *------------------------------------------------------------ | garthi@teleport.com | *------------------------------------------------------------ | When working towards the solution of a problem, it always| | helps to know the answer. | *------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------ From: Jantschman@aol.com Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:33:40 -0500 Subject: Please! Some decent material! Hello!! Please quit sending perverted crap about humping to the rythm of TMBG. It's nasty, it's taking up space on my computer, and I don't even read it! Sorry for yelling. JaN+sChMAn ------------------------------ From: Jantschman@aol.com Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:40:18 -0500 Subject: More stuff to talk about It's JaN+sChMAn, the guy who started the HD thread, and I'm back to strike again! Like my entrance? Threads: 1) Do all of the JH covers say "We hate They Might Be Giants on the inside cover? 2) If I were to die in the next 10 seconds, would anyone care? 3) Is the old or new TMBG better? Old being with all computer synths and new being the full band? 4) Can you tell I'm running out of threads? JaN+sChMAn ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:59:28 -0500 (EST) From: "Sean M. Stolon" Subject: Re: Please! Some decent material! On Mon, 4 Mar 1996 Jantschman@aol.com wrote: > Hello!! > > Please quit sending perverted crap about humping to the rythm of TMBG. > > It's nasty, it's taking up space on my computer, and I don't even read it! > > Sorry for yelling. > > JaN+sChMAn > Do you ever do anything but bitch and moan at what people are talking about? From your past posts to the list, it seems as though you don't belong here...This is what we talk about..take it or leave it...You're more off topic with your complaints than those who you persecute are... ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 21:50:38 -0600 (CST) From: Jason Carl Flatowicz <00206716@bigred.unl.edu> Subject: Re: Please! Some decent material! Sorry babe, but it was me who started the whole humpin to the rhythm of TMBG. In any case I must say that you are a very defensive person with a big mouth and a big clit. Take things less seriously and maybe you'll live a little longer. Dumb ho. -Jason On Mon, 4 Mar 1996 Jantschman@aol.com wrote: > Hello!! > > Please quit sending perverted crap about humping to the rythm of TMBG. > > It's nasty, it's taking up space on my computer, and I don't even read it! > > Sorry for yelling. > > JaN+sChMAn > ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Subject: Re: Please! Some decent material! Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 22:55:38 -0500 (EST) Ok guys...let's tone it down a bit. This is a family list after all. Let's just all take a deep breath. -- Leo Bicknell - TMBG List Admin - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org System Administrator / Network Technician bicknell@ufp.org - bicknell@vt.edu - bicknell@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 23:21:10 -0800 (EST) From: Sarah Rickter Subject: Hey Mr. DJ... I'm a couple days behind on my mail, but...count me in as another They playing DJ!! DJing is probably some of the most fun I've had at school...Sarah WMCR 1620AM Fridays 6 to 8 with Sarah and Kate. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 23:30:25 -0500 (EST) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: TMBG mailing list When was the last time anyone received a package from the mailing list? The last thing I got was a little blue book which talked about, among other things, the songs from the upcoming release of John Henry (when Aka Driver was still called Nyquil Driver). I heard a few months ago that some people may have received something but I never did. Did I miss it or has there not been one since that last one from '94? I got so distressed that at the RIT show on Feb. 3, I put my name on the list again! I hope this doesn't mess me up or anything, since I've been on the mailing list since '92. Oh well, maybe someone out there can fill me in. By the way like all fans, I'm sure, I keep all the mailings I get. The oldest is from 1990, when they put out Vol. 1 Num. 1 of the They Might Be Times. (I got this as a photocopy from a friend). And the big yellow one that came in fall 1993 advertised the 7" of O Tannenbaum and pictured the cover as being black with a Christmas tree on it. Of course the one I got is white with John and John flanking a Christmas tree. Was this black one just a preliminary graphic or were there any records released with this? Getting TMBG mail is always a treat. It's been too long. Remember when from out of nowhere they sent that Why Does The Sun Shine brochure? It made me smile. If anyone out there has older mailing list material, maybe you can mail photocopies or fax them to me. I'd be willing to do the same. Just a thought. Mike. ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 00:37:15 -0500 From: Person Man/John Murray Organization: Virginia Tech Subject: TMBG on MTV (kinda sorta maybe) I was watching MTV today, and a show came on called freaks, nerds and weridos(I think thats the title) the song played over the intro I belevie was The Guitar. did anyone else see this program, BTW the program was about poeple who are/were calleds freaks, nerds, and weirdos. This is my first post to the list so I'll intro myself. I did get my first listen of TMBG on Tiny Toons. I don't do drugs, somke, etc. and no my alias(Person Man)was not chosen as a term to describe me. -- Person Man aka John Murray -={+}=- http://jmurray.async.vt.edu/ The Unoffical Pritchard Web Site & Mailing List Admin Check it out @ http://jmurray.async.vt.edu/pritchard/ Powered By FreeBSD http://www.freebsd.org "Who Came up with Person Man?" -TMBG / "Who Are these guys?" TT on TMBG ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 02:41:59 -0500 (EST) From: Michael Rose - PHAF/W95 Subject: DJing TMBG Back in '93 I had a show on CKLN 88.1 FM in Toronto which ran from 2AM to 7AM on some Tuesday mornings. I made a point of playing They Might Be Giants. I remember playing For Science right off the vinyl, and waiting till 6.30 to play I'm Def so that anybody waking up and listening would get a right jolt of weirdness. I also played Fingertips all the way through though now I don't think I would do that, I would break the bits up and play them in between songs and totally mess up the playlists. I also did One More Parade, along with the Phil Ochs original. The main reason I wish I still had the show is that I'd like to play TMBG all the time, unlike all other radio stations which do not. All I ever hear, when they think of it, is Istanbul or Birdhouse In Your Soul. 'Course, there'd also be a heavy dose of King Missile. Mike. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 01:55:00 -0600 (CST) From: Erik Swedberg Subject: Re: Please! Some decent material! On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Sean M. Stolon wrote: > > > On Mon, 4 Mar 1996 Jantschman@aol.com wrote: > > > Hello!! > > > > Please quit sending perverted crap about humping to the rythm of TMBG. > > > > It's nasty, it's taking up space on my computer, and I don't even read it! > > > > Sorry for yelling. > > > > JaN+sChMAn > > > > Do you ever do anything but bitch and moan at what people are talking > about? From your past posts to the list, it seems as though you don't > belong here...This is what we talk about..take it or leave it...You're > more off topic with your complaints than those who you persecute are... > > dude you're stupid. gaucho@main.com ------------------------------ From: postmaster@student2.uwsp.edu Date: Tue, 5 Mar 96 01:55 CST >From postmaster Tue Mar 5 01:55:06 1996 Subject: smtp mail failed Content-Type: text Content-Length: 1882 Your mail to student2.uwsp.edu!lmelv354 is undeliverable. ---------- diagnosis ---------- ---------- unsent mail ---------- From tmbg-digest Sun Mar 3 03:05:05 0500 1996 remote from tmbg.org Received: (majordom@localhost) by mail.tmbg.org (8.7.1/8.7.ufp) id DAA20629; Sun, 3 Mar 1996 03:05:05 -0500 (EST) Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 03:05:05 -0500 (EST) From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Message-Id: <199603030805.DAA20629@mail.tmbg.org> Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-63 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 63 Sunday, 3 March 1996 Today's Topics: Re: Return to Cranium New Page Re: HD and Shane and all that Re: I want Freaksickle...damnit woe is me Statue video and stoner music commentary... I Palindrome I Hotel detective and b-sides Re: I Palindrome I Stoner Music? Re: I Palindrome I Re: Stoner Music? Re: Stoner Music? Administrivia: CHANGES!!!!! The digest volume and issue numbers have been set to reflect the year and day. This year is volume 2, the issue number should match the day of the year. The ftp server has been reconfigured. Now the _only_ way to get back archives is from ftp.tmbg.org. For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org *--------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-65 *****************************