Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #2-76 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 2, Number 76 Saturday, 16 March 1996 Today's Topics: wow I'm going bye-bye!! Congrats, Phil Re: Congrats, Phil RE: tmbg-list Digest #2-75 Re: JAKE. Understand. Re: JAKE. Understand. Administrivia: CHANGES!!!!! The digest volume and issue numbers have been set to reflect the year and day. This year is volume 2, the issue number should match the day of the year. The ftp server has been reconfigured. Now the _only_ way to get back archives is from ftp.tmbg.org. For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:29:11 -0800 From: Joanne Damico Subject: wow Hi, Little Damico again. I love this list. I got so many responses to my first question about which album I (a new fan of tmbg) should get first. What great people! I replied to you privately to thank you (those that responded). Thanks again. I love tmbg!:)Bye. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 14:01:52 -0500 (EST) From: "Jeanette, the lost Warner sib" Subject: I'm going bye-bye!! I'll have to write y'all later - I'm leaving for spring break! Wahhhhh! But it's only a week, my friends, so I'll be back before you even notice it!! Love you all, 'Nette _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ < >< ><@><.>< >< > "..... and a di di di, dah dah dah, and whatever the hell else you wanna put in there....." - Martin Short *--------------------------------------------------------------- "I hit my head; now I'm left-handed" - Flanny, "Unsupervised.." <_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_> ------------------------------ From: Plaguerat2@aol.com Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 14:24:15 -0500 Subject: Congrats, Phil ladies and gentleman .... i think we should take a minute out of our ususal bickering, interpreting, listening, and questions.. to give up a big ol'' round of applause to Phil.... who took a lot of time and compiled what has got to be the definative collection TMBG rarities into what is gonna be one really amazing tape...and unlike the greedy bastards that seem to populate this planet is distributing it for justr shipping charges... great job! ~-=the mighty mighty plaguerat=-~ ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:38:30 -0500 (EST) From: "Jeanette, the lost Warner sib" Subject: Re: Congrats, Phil On Fri, 15 Mar 1996 Plaguerat2@aol.com wrote: > i think we should take a minute out of our ususal bickering, interpreting, > listening, and questions.. to give up a big ol'' round of applause to > Phil.... who took a lot of time and compiled what has got to be the etc, etc, etc....... > > > YAY!!! And a big hug from me.... 'Nette _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ < >< ><@><.>< >< > "..... and a di di di, dah dah dah, and whatever the hell else you wanna put in there....." - Martin Short *--------------------------------------------------------------- "I hit my head; now I'm left-handed" - Flanny, "Unsupervised.." *--------------------------------------------------------------- Jeanette Frost, aka Carola Iris, who hasn't been quoted...... but is convinced that it IS possible to walk through earwax! <_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_><_> ------------------------------ From: asturm@par.com Date: Fri, 15 Mar 96 14:52:55 PST Subject: RE: tmbg-list Digest #2-75 *------------------------------------- Name: Albert J Sturm E-mail: asturm@par.com Date: 02/03/95 Time: 17:06:04 ------------------------------ From: joeyd@netcom.com (The Administrator) Subject: Re: JAKE. Understand. Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:38:15 -0800 (PST) > > Whut? > > Phil > I would appreciate it if everyone would call items found on the internet "Jake" instead of "stuff". ex. "I found some cool Jake at tmbg.org!!!" ThAnK yOu. a d m i n | | D M I N A | The Administrator | M I N A D | Joey Drago | I N A D M | joeyd@netcom.com | N A D M I | Formerly Mister DJ | (JD) -Admin ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 18:59:39 -0800 From: The Big Blue Dog Subject: Re: JAKE. Understand. At 03:38 PM 3/15/96 -0800, you wrote: >> >> Whut? >> >> Phil >> > > I would appreciate it if everyone would call items found on the >internet "Jake" instead of "stuff". > >ex. > "I found some cool Jake at tmbg.org!!!" Hmmm.. Some Jake spewing from the Admin's brain.... Gonna go look @ the jake @ the tmbg.com site. BlueDawg Whoa, man, you just stepped in a big pile of Jake! ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #2-76 *****************************