Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-140 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 140 Wednesday, 21 May 1997 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: John vs. John TMBG: State Songs TMBG: DO NOT START THE 2 TRUMPET THREAD TMBG: Cibo & TMBG RE: TMBG: They Might Be Confetti RE: TMBG: John vs. John TMBG: sorry... Brett Ballantini email me TMBG: i want back on... TMBG: one is enough... Re: TMBG: John vs. John Re: TMBG: Cibo & TMBG TMBG: singing like girls, name that song (for nicole), stump the TMBG: music man Re: TMBG: one is enough... Re: TMBG: This is groovy Re: TMBG: DO NOT START THE 2 TRUMPET THREAD Re: TMBG: John vs. John TMBG: older TMBG: stuff and stuff Re: TMBG: older TMBG: john v. John Re: TMBG: DO NOT START THE 2 TRUMPET THREAD Re: TMBG: older TMBG: Please help. Re: TMBG: stuff and stuff Re: TMBG: stuff and stuff Mostly non- TMBG: HORDE dates/SNZ/and TMBG, even TMBG: here's why i'm pissed Re: TMBG: stuff and stuff TMBG: Final Toddler Hiway revision... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:08:08 -0400 (EDT) From: taileen Subject: Re: TMBG: John vs. John Message-ID: About that whole trumpet playing thing. I believe in "Hotel Detective" (the vid) we see Flans playing two trumpets at once but he might not *really* be playing two at the same time. I didn't think he was playing them for real, but then, I didn't know it was possible. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <2.2.32.19970520151724.0068ad3c@pop.ben2.ucla.edu> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 08:17:24 -0700 From: J Chen Subject: TMBG: State Songs from nicole the wonder nerd: >>Didn't I hear somewhere (list) that he was going to make all 50? > >That would seriously kick, even though I shudder to imagine what the >California song will be like. It'll prolly be about L.A. *sigh* I shudder too, but, judging from the existing State Songs, it'll probably have nothing to do with California and, therefore, nothing to do with L.A. Imagine something like: "I was skydiving and I saw the shape of California..." or something even more unrelated. > Angelinos... Hey! Be nice. Angelino on the list. We have feelings too :-) ========================___________________________________________... . . . | from LVJeff | "If you hear only one song this year, | Protected by Guan Yu | | alecson@ucla.edu | there's something terribly wrong with you." ======================== - Kitty Carlisle, Easy Writers ------------------------------ Message-ID: <33820387.635@awod.com> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 13:03:19 -0700 From: "Frank H." Subject: TMBG: DO NOT START THE 2 TRUMPET THREAD Ok, we've been through this before and we arrived at the conclusion that, while being difficult, it *is* possible to play two trumpets at once in a semi-musical manner. So please do not argue about it again. Thank you, dalas ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9705201716.AA14808@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Cibo & TMBG Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 13:16:47 -0400 (EDT) Has anyone ever seen or heard of Cibo Matto opening for TMBG? Since they are both NYC bands I thought it might be a possibility. Plus, I know there has been quite a bit of appeal on this list for that band. Thanks, /Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD ------------------------------ Message-ID: From: "McClusky, Jesse" Subject: RE: TMBG: They Might Be Confetti Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 10:21:48 -0700 >---------- >From: Eeyore[SMTP:homebase@haven.ios.com] >Sent: Monday, May 19, 1997 5:13 PM >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: They Might Be Confetti > >Kirsten Brodbeck wrote: >> Hee hee.. My buddy Rockford gave me some from the Calvin show, >> since I couldn't go. I carry it with me in my wallet... >Wacky I keep the confetti in my wallet too along with ticket stubs a >corner of the set list and one of Grahm's picks.(Ahhh):*) > Bye, > Vera I keep confetti in my trunk along with the Broom... Ohmigosh! The broom! I forgot to take it out! I just KNOW it's gunna be planning an ambush for me when I get out to my car today! ARGH!!!! Jesse ------------------------------ Message-ID: From: "McClusky, Jesse" Subject: RE: TMBG: John vs. John Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 10:26:51 -0700 He played 2 trumpets at once during the Seattle show on the John Henry tour, if I recall. Only for a few notes though. Jesse >---------- >From: taileen[SMTP:tsoler@lab.housing.fsu.edu] >Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 1997 6:08 AM >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: TMBG: John vs. John > >About that whole trumpet playing thing. >I believe in "Hotel Detective" (the vid) we see Flans playing two >trumpets at once but he might not *really* be playing two at the same >time. >I didn't think he was playing them for real, but then, I didn't know it >was possible. > > > > ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970520155028.009d5ca8@mail.ee.net> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 15:50:28 -0400 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: sorry... Brett Ballantini email me sorry, would Brett Ballantini please email me with a valid email address (for IPCD) -ec ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 16:36:13 -0500 Message-Id: <199705202136.QAA57638@audumla.students.wisc.edu> From: gmcnulty@students.wisc.edu (Geoffrey McNulty) Subject: TMBG: i want back on... i'm not on the list anymore and want back on. can somebody email me telling me how (i forgot)? there will be plenty of tmbg content from me, i can assure you...(read: i am pissed...) geoff ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 16:50:07 -0500 Message-Id: <199705202150.QAA71750@audumla.students.wisc.edu> From: gmcnulty@students.wisc.edu (Geoffrey McNulty) Subject: TMBG: one is enough... just to let you all know, i got a response, no need for anyone else to respond. geoff ------------------------------ Subject: Re: TMBG: John vs. John Message-ID: <19970520.175646.14134.0.tmbgmail-bin@juno.com> From: tmbgmail-bin@juno.com (Evan R Kleve) Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:56:15 EDT >Flans also plays the harmonica and the trumpet, and is able to play >two >trumpets at once. I think he also plays the keyboard - on the Mono >Puff >single, there is no one credited with playing the keyboard on >Tryptophane... of course, Flans isn't either... > How do you know? Does Flans play trumpet on any of the records? Where did you find this out? -Evan R. Kleve ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199705202159.RAA11905@hobbes.dtcc.edu> From: "Harlan Landes" Subject: Re: TMBG: Cibo & TMBG Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 18:20:37 -0400 >Has anyone ever seen or heard of Cibo Matto opening for TMBG? Since >they are both NYC bands I thought it might be a possibility. Plus, I >know there has been quite a bit of appeal on this list for that band. Ciba Matto opened for TMBG the last time I saw them in N.Y.C. which was quite a while ago. Band of Weeds (with Kurt Hoffman) also opened that night. ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: singing like girls, name that song (for nicole), stump the Message-ID: <19970520.155441.12406.1.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (I have no Name) Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:55:07 EDT --nicole the wonder nerd said: >However, only Flans can sing like a girl.;*0 >Not really. You know that falsetto you hear on She Was A Hotel Detective? >It ain't Flans... ;b the only thing is that linnell sang it normally and they just sped it up so technically.... flans is the only one (but wait, we don;t know if linny can't sing like a girl we just know that flansy can!) "i'd kill myself if i was somebody else, i'm feeling so beside myself" i asume you got that from one of my signatures.... it;s from the song "cupid" off of the power of dial-a-song tape... if you want to trade something for it there's a lot of good stuff on that tape! =) >Didn't I hear somewhere (list) that he was going to make all 50? heheeee, for colorado i bet that he'd sing about *the* ana-ng bridge that had a nice little tribute to them on it in boulder a few years ago!!! =) >1.) What is "stump the band"? >A part of the show that they don't do anymore... Basically they'd get the >audience to name a song (like "We Got The Beat" or "YMCA") and they'd try >to play it. It's been replaced with Spin The Dial (where they flip through >the radio dial and find songs), reportedly because everyone was asking for >YMCA. :> actually, they did it at the shwo here in denver on january 2nd... they ended up asking the security guards and sang that crappy song (i have absolutely no idea who it's by but... ) it's like "school's out for the summer" waiting for that prozac moment to arrive, I'll adore that magic moment. glad to be alive... I've already wasted half a lifetime or so, if i change my mind how would i know? love, JOrdaN ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970520183055.009e72d0@mail.ee.net> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 18:30:55 -0400 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: music man Correct me if I'm wrong... Flans can play a couple notes on two trumpets.... but can he play one trumpet? Think about that one for a while... Also, Tryptophane (Sp?) on the Devil EP is the same recording as on DAS/various other TMBG stuff, so it's Linnell playing keyboards. And just because Linnell can play keyboards/accordion/woodwinds doesn't mean he's great at playing any of them. (Does he only use the keyboard, not the buttons on the accordion? blasphemy!) -ec, not saying it's true, just tossing it out there... interpret how you wish. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 19:22:36 -0500 (CDT) From: The Gottschalks Subject: Re: TMBG: one is enough... Message-ID: Can I respond if it's a "Welcome back!"? Mark On Tue, 20 May 1997, Geoffrey McNulty wrote: > just to let you all know, i got a response, no need for anyone else to respond. > > geoff > > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3382418F.3BA6@geocities.com> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:27:59 -0700 From: vlad_drakul Subject: Re: TMBG: This is groovy Two things in reply: One, it's quite long and unnecessary to post twice (hee hee... it's gonna swamp the digest) Two, I've seen a much cooler one that goes for about twenty seconds, and my friend made on on his TI-85 graphing calculator that surpassed 32 seconds! Anyone who wants the neat one I have, just ask. -- Vladimir Drakul ******************************************************************* *"Genius survives; all else is claimed by death." * * -Milton * * * *"...courtesy is owed; respect is earned; love is given." * * -John Stange * * * *"Be strict in what you send, and forgiving in what you receive." * * -George Hartnell * * * *"...and you must listen to me fillibuster vigilantly..." * * -TMBG * * * *"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!!!" * * -John Flansburgh * * * *"...there are a lot of crabs that look like Samurai warriors." * * -Carl Sagan * ******************************************************************* ------------------------------ Message-ID: <33824555.2101@geocities.com> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:44:05 -0700 From: vlad_drakul Subject: Re: TMBG: DO NOT START THE 2 TRUMPET THREAD Frank H. wrote: > > Postage paid by: [Image] > > --------------------------------------------------------------- > > Ok, we've been through this before and we arrived at the conclusion that, > while being difficult, it *is* possible to play two trumpets at once in a > semi-musical manner. So please do not argue about it again. > Thank you, > dalas Maybe Flans is actually playing one out each nostril. -- Vladimir Drakul, laughing his head off imagining what Flans would look like with two trumpets sticking out his nose ******************************************************************* *"Genius survives; all else is claimed by death." * * -Milton * * * *"...courtesy is owed; respect is earned; love is given." * * -John Stange * * * *"Be strict in what you send, and forgiving in what you receive." * * -George Hartnell * * * *"...and you must listen to me fillibuster vigilantly..." * * -TMBG * * * *"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!!!" * * -John Flansburgh * * * *"...there are a lot of crabs that look like Samurai warriors." * * -Carl Sagan * ******************************************************************* ------------------------------ From: Mooseful@aol.com Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 20:53:08 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970520205235_551082616@emout09.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: John vs. John >>Moose says that is you look at >>the lyric sheets Flans' songs are horizontal and Linnell's are verical. >Hmm... never thought of it that way. But you're right, except that i think >you got it reversed-- don't you mean that *Linnell's* songs are horizontal, >and Flans's are vertical? For the record so I don't sound like a dumbass, yes. My two favorite examples of this phenomenon, and in fact the way I discovered it, are Tryptophane and Maine. I got addicted to them both after hearing them on the great and holy "There May Be Giants...?" tape and was writing the lyrics down on the back of a notebook when I noticed this striking visual contrast. A less obscure pair of examples, one of which is right after the other, are S-E-X-X-Y and Till My Head Falls Off. Smooth and crunchy, I tell you. moose Oh, hey...there's this newish song by a band named Cowboy Mouth, called something like "Jenny Says", which is cool and has a nifty bass line, and when the third of three different people asked me about it I hit upon the idea that it sounds a -lot- like Shoehorn with Teeth. anyone agree? ------------------------------ From: skibum@cyberia.com (The Christ Family) Subject: TMBG: older Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:24:54 EST Message-Id: <199705210124.2350800@cyberia.com> In just got older. No, well, that too, I mean I just got the song "older" I love it. I recomend it to all giants fans. I also just got wdtss. I love that too. Wow!!!!! I've been missing something these years!!!! Steve ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:19:57 -0500 From: "Big.Bad.Robbie.G." Subject: TMBG: stuff and stuff Message-Id: Well, after watching video bootleg 2, some questions came up. 1. Is MC search really Flans' brother? He says he is on the tape and there's another reference to him that's from the same time period on the first tape. Can someone confirm this? 2. Speaking of time periods, does anyone else feel that the Johns both aged the most between flood and a18? They look much different between the albums, and much old during a18. Of course, at the release of A18, both of their haircuts were so bad, it's not worth discussing. 3. Flans said the guy was Edward White, I though it was William Allen White. Which is it? 4. Ok, weird queston here. If you got yanked on stage and asked what three songs you wanted tmbg to play for you (tmbg songs) what would you say. I know I'd want They'll need a crane, and then I'd say Puppet head and end of the tour, but I've heard them. Maybe I'd want Become a robot, Hell Hotel or Weep day, but then I'd want how much cake, we got a wqorld that swings, sensurround... I cant' think of a definate 3. Rob ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970520212254.00a51018@mail.ee.net> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:22:54 -0400 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Re: TMBG: older At 09:24 PM 5/20/97 EST, you wrote: >In just got older. No, well, that too, I mean I just got the song "older" >I love it. I recomend it to all giants fans. I also just got wdtss. I >love that too. Wow!!!!! I've been missing something these years!!!! and now you got older again! but what do you mean? on CD? the kitkat thing? in mp3 format? -ec ------------------------------ From: skibum@cyberia.com (The Christ Family) Subject: TMBG: john v. John Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:45:25 EST Message-Id: <199705210145.2361200@cyberia.com> Flans is a very talented dancer adn performer, I just don't think he ia as talented of a musician as Linnel(linnel is a genious) Steve ------------------------------ From: skibum@cyberia.com (The Christ Family) Subject: Re: TMBG: DO NOT START THE 2 TRUMPET THREAD Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:49:41 EST Message-Id: <199705210149.2376400@cyberia.com> >> >> Ok, we've been through this before and we arrived at the conclusion that, >> while being difficult, it *is* possible to play two trumpets at once in a >> semi-musical manner. So please do not argue about it again. >> Thank you, >> dalas > >Maybe Flans is actually playing one out each nostril. > Flans is a god. He can do what he wants. If he wants to play 5 trumpets at the same time, he can. I want you all to know that! Steve > ------------------------------ From: skibum@cyberia.com (The Christ Family) Subject: Re: TMBG: older Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:52:54 EST Message-Id: <199705210152.2379100@cyberia.com> >At 09:24 PM 5/20/97 EST, you wrote: >>In just got older. No, well, that too, I mean I just got the song "older" >>I love it. I recomend it to all giants fans. I also just got wdtss. I >>love that too. Wow!!!!! I've been missing something these years!!!! > >and now you got older again! but what do you mean? on CD? the kitkat thing? >in mp3 format? I got it in mp3 format. Sorry about the confusion. Steve > ------------------------------ From: Jordan1c@aol.com Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 22:43:49 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970520224342_-1096868197@emout14.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Please help. I accidently dropped my disk 2 cd of Then: The Early Years and desperatly need another. I listen to this cd non stop, like every day...and now it has this big scratch in it. If ANYONE can help me, PLEASE E-mail me. I dont have the money to spend on ANOTHER double cd. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970520202043.00686d44@peseta.ucdavis.edu> Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 20:20:51 -0700 From: Nicole the Wonder Nerd Subject: Re: TMBG: stuff and stuff At 09:19 PM 5/20/97 -0500, you wrote: >4. Ok, weird queston here. If you got yanked on stage and asked what three >songs you wanted tmbg to play for you (tmbg songs) what would you say. I know >I'd want They'll need a crane, and then I'd say Puppet head and end of the >tour, but I've heard them. Maybe I'd want Become a robot, Hell Hotel or Weep >day, but then I'd want how much cake, we got a wqorld that swings, >sensurround... I cant' think of a definate 3. I *wouldn't* want How Much Cake Can You Eat, because I happen to think that it's one of their weakest songs and I fully understand why they never put it on an album. (Ditto "Hi Honey, I'm Home" and "I Need Some Lovin'".) I'd want She's An Angel, The End of the Tour, and Weep Day. --nicole the wonder nerd boy, this was a pointless post. Sorry, 'vryone. :) *** "The words I'm saying now mean nothing more than 'meow' to an animal."--They Might Be Giants Visit Nicolopolis! http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu carlsonn@cs.ucdavis.edu ana.ng@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Message-ID: Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:45:24 -0400 (EDT) From: Lawrence P Solomon Subject: Re: TMBG: stuff and stuff Excerpts from internet.music.tmbg: 20-May-97 TMBG: stuff and stuff by "Big.Bad.Robbie.G."@vall > 2. Speaking of time periods, does anyone else feel that the Johns both aged > the most between flood and a18? They look much different between the > albums, and much old during a18. Of course, at the release of A18, both of > their haircuts were so bad, it's not worth discussing. I don't think John Linnell looks all that much older... he's always had a really young face. Flans definitely looks older. What haircut? As far as I can tell, Linnell didn't get his hair cut at all between Flood and Apollo 18... (either that, or very little) > 4. Ok, weird queston here. If you got yanked on stage and asked what three > songs you wanted tmbg to play for you (tmbg songs) what would you say. > know I'd want They'll need a crane, and then I'd say Puppet head and end of > the tour, but I've heard them. Maybe I'd want Become a robot, Hell Hotel or > Weep day, but then I'd want how much cake, we got a wqorld that swings, > sensurround... I cant' think of a definate 3. I'd have to ask for Nightgown of the Sullen Moon, Mrs. Train, and the World's Address. Why? Because I'd hope someone was taping the concert so I could collect live versions of three of the songs I still need to find... :) (if anyone has concert recordings of The World's Address, Stand on Your Own Head, Snowball in Hell [complete version], Nightgown of the Sullen Moon, Hey Mr. DJ, Mrs. Train, Minimum Wage, Women & Men, TMBG, My Evil Twin, Hall of Heads, or Hypnotist of Ladies, I'll trade well for those tapes...) ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:52:42 -0400 (EDT) Message-Id: <199705210452.AAA08918@smtp2.erols.com> From: ekao Subject: Mostly non- TMBG: HORDE dates/SNZ/and TMBG, even Someone mentioned the HORDE tour. Would someone email me the info or dates on that? I think Neil Young, Widespread Panic, Beck, Morphine, Toad the wet sprocket,BFF, and SNZippers are headlining it, but I don't think its coming around here. SNZippers are on Leno on June 4th; its a rerun I think; they play Hell. Jimbo has a bubblebrain on his left temple, if anyones interested, but I dunno that you can see it. (I have a few SNZ shows if anyone wants to trade, BTW, but only for other SNZ or dar williams.) **** TMBG content: Someone sent me the cover of one of those college brochures - i think it was for some school called St Joseph's - and the guy on the front had a tmbg shirt on, the one with the head. **** blah, Ellen Kao ===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-= "This is where I let my pain go. This is where footprints dance in the snow." ===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-==-===-===-===-===-===-===-== ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:55:15 -0500 Message-Id: <199705210455.XAA110910@audumla.students.wisc.edu> From: gmcnulty@students.wisc.edu (Geoffrey McNulty) Subject: TMBG: here's why i'm pissed well ya'll, i'm back, and just a little bit upset. it seems that flansy and co. ripped me off!!! i sent in a check for $166 to get the super monster pack of hello, and nothing has come yet. i was told that it would be about two weeks after my check was recieved, and it was cashed almost a month ago!!! $166 is a lot of money, and i have other things to spend it on if i'm not getting my damn monster pack. anyone have any suggestions? the 1-800-hello-41 mailbox has been full (read: no messages may be left) for quite some time too. please say it ain't so!!! flansy wouldn't take my money and run, would he? at least i get to go to the ben folds concert in minneapolis on june 4. email me if you're going too. luv, geoffy ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:43:25 -0500 (EST) From: Queen Sneepy Subject: Re: TMBG: stuff and stuff Message-ID: On Tue, 20 May 1997, Big.Bad.Robbie.G. wrote: > Well, after watching video bootleg 2, some questions came up. > > 1. Is MC search really Flans' brother? He says he is on the tape and there's > another reference to him that's from the same time period on the first tape. > Can someone confirm this? > I always figgered that this was just another Flansy alter-ego, like Rolf Conant. I remembr the brother thing, but it's probably an alter-ego. > 3. Flans said the guy was Edward White, I though it was William Allen White. > Which is it? > Well, according to most sources, it is William Allen White. Flansy was lying. Ok, not lying. But being untrue. But we still love him. > 4. Ok, weird queston here. If you got yanked on stage and asked what three > songs you wanted tmbg to play for you (tmbg songs) what would you say. I know > If I got yanked on stage and were asked my _name_, I'd probably not know what to say. But, to pretend that clarity of mind prevailed instead in this most hypothetical of situations, I would have to say, loud and clear, that I would request My Evil Twin, Weep Day (that song is just _so_ fun), and Rhythm Section Want Ad. It's all good. In another turn, my mind would go blank (yeah, yeah, as opposed to what) and I would end up requesting Racist Friend, Unrelated Thing, and then something they'd already played earlier in the show. Then I would go home and drool the drool of regret into the pillow of remorse. Thank you and good night! (Yeah, I just bought _The Big Show_ and am still riding that KO kick...) ________> Stefanie Elliott <____> smelliot@falstaff.ucs.indiana.edu <________ *http://copper.ucs.indiana.edu/~smelliot/home.html* And come see my suave Craig Kilborn page: http://copper.ucs.indiana.edu/~smelliot/craig.html TMBG + Conan O'Brien + MiSTie #14672 + Medievalist + Star Wars + DNRC = Fun! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199705210555.BAA14571@sumter.awod.com> Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 01:56:55 -0400 Subject: TMBG: Final Toddler Hiway revision... From: ctyner@awod.com (Adam Tyner) Organization: http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ My cover of "Toddler Hiway" has been redone, taking some of your suggestions in mind. I shortened the intro to around 5 seconds, which makes it a lot more listenable. This is about as perfect as it's going to get, I suppose. I think it sounds a lot better now than when I first posted it... It's up on the WWW at http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~ctyner/Bereft/TH/ The song's only 21 seconds long, and the file sizes are pretty small too. Enjoy, -Adam, starting work on Number Three with a couple of friends... -- /----=========================================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, Killer Tomatoes, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-140 ******************************