Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-151 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 151 Sunday, 1 June 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: The Earlier Years TMBG: The Earlier Years TMBG: NON-TMBG!!!! (BNL, VF, CRACKER, COOLIO) TMBG: Videos TMBG: Elvis TMBG: Live-Pencil Rain Re: TMBG: the big stage Re: TMBG: NON-TMBG!!!! (BNL, VF, CRACKER, COOLIO) TMBG: nuts TMBG: NoVa People Re: TMBG: The Earlier Years TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-150 Re: TMBG: harbor a PENGUIN Re: TMBG: What is everyone staring at? TMBG: Pengiun/A and Grey, Tiny Toons, Shari Lewis TMBG: Re: penguins, OMLTs, and other wild animals Re: TMBG: nuts TMBG: Spacebar TMBG: Immortal? TMBG: Richmond?? Re: TMBG: Immortal? Re: TMBG: question Re: TMBG: Immortal? Re: TMBG: nuts on a stick and evan is a piece o' pie waiting to be creamed with pie-lovin'. Re: NON-TMBG: NON-TMBG!!!! Violent Femmes TMBG: Bye Re: TMBG: Immortal? TMBG: Request TMBG: Videos TMBG: guitar TMBG: NoVa People Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 31 May 1997 07:05:47 GMT From: "Daniel Gribble" Message-ID: <01bc6d91$1937bce0$454901cb@dawallac> Organization: Insert Company Name Here... Subject: TMBG: The Earlier Years Can any owners of this CD tell me what you think?? I ordered it (its due to arrive from America in 4-6 weeks) and I want to know if its any good... My friends keeps telling me it'll be crap because its all of their so far unreleased songs which werent good enuff to make it onto previous CDs...PROVE HIM WRONG! ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 02:13:36 -0500 (CDT) Message-Id: <199705310713.CAA28026@mail.utexas.edu> From: Mitchell Harding Subject: TMBG: The Earlier Years >My friends keeps telling me it'll be crap because its all of their so far >unreleased songs which werent good enuff to make it onto previous >CDs...PROVE HIM WRONG! He is completely wrong, although it is a matter of opinion I suppose. In fact, many people think their unreleased material is among the best material they've ever done. I love the CD. Mitch ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: NON-TMBG!!!! (BNL, VF, CRACKER, COOLIO) Message-ID: <19970531.075648.12222.4.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (I have no Name) Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 09:57:44 EDT okay, what exactly is the deal with the macaroni and cheese at BNL concerts??? (yes, i've heard the friggin $1000000 song) do you guys just throw it at em or what? all i have to say is that the VIOLENT FEMMES, CRACKER, COOLIO CONCERT IS GONNA KICK!!!!!!!!!!!! hehee =) only $12!!!! =) "we've almost figured out how we get along and given time we'll find it strange to be alone." love, JOrdaN ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: Videos Message-ID: <19970531.100907.5223.1.aviso@juno.com> From: aviso@juno.com (Justin T McElroy) Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 10:14:30 EDT Hey does any one Know where I can get TMBG videos? I've never seen one. One more thing, how can I get the catalog? Justin McElroy aviso@juno.com 5:) ----Elvis Sighting ------------------------------ Message-ID: <339047B5.689D@erols.com> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 11:45:57 -0400 From: Laurie Selmer Organization: Selmer Household Subject: TMBG: Elvis > > 5:) ----Elvis Sighting Now THIS is funny. ------------------------------ From: mjames@sloth.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9705311706.AA28055@sloth.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Live-Pencil Rain Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:06:09 -0400 (EDT) > >>>Since they occasionally do "first/second/third/... album" shows, I guess > >>>they've played all the songs on the regular albums at least once... > > >>>Daniel > > Well they have done 1st album shows & John Henry shows but even at the > Factory Showroom shows they did all the songs but one (that is a direct > quote!) even though they actually skipped both THE BELLS and TOKEN. But I > don't think they ever did a Lincoln show, Flood Show, Apollo Show am I > wrong?? Oh, I located a live version of Pencil Rain so take that off the list > too. Good God man, don't keep it from us, where did you hear the live Pencil Rain? A bootleg? What date and location? Do you have this information? Don't tempt us! ;) /Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD ------------------------------ From: mjames@sloth.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9705311703.AA28041@sloth.loyola.edu> Subject: Re: TMBG: the big stage Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:03:33 -0400 (EDT) > In the immortal words of Matt James: > > >> I think perhaps that it's more of an attitude of not wanting to deal with > >> huge venues like that... TMBG strikes me as the kind of band that likes > >> playing in small, more intimate settings better... I think a lot of their > >> genius would be lost on a huge stage in front of hundreds of people who > >> won't be able to tell that Linnell's really looking straight at them... [1] > >Then why did they play with Hootie not once, but about 10 times at huge > >venues to open for them? > > Because Hootie specifically asked them too, and they (or Elektra) > wanted to get more exposure for Their latest album. Even artistes > need to eat :) While it's true Hootie asked them and Elektra surely wants them to get more exposure, I doubt that they are so hard up for money that they needed to open for them for that reason. While I'm sure it's true they like playing in the smaller venues I think there was a certain curiosity and excitement they got out of playing on that big stage infront of the huge crowd. If nothing else, then to say they have experienced it. /Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970531131540.006a9bd0@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:15:40 -0400 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: NON-TMBG!!!! (BNL, VF, CRACKER, COOLIO) At 09:57 AM 5/31/97 EDT, you wrote: >okay, >what exactly is the deal with the macaroni and cheese at BNL concerts??? >(yes, i've heard the friggin $1000000 song) do you guys just throw it at >em or what? Naw, most of the older fans are out of that stage now. :> Although admittedly, an empty box of Macaroni and Cheese is a great place to hide a tape recorder. TTYL, -Adam /----=========================================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, Killer Tomatoes, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ From: mjames@sloth.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9705311714.AA28107@sloth.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: nuts Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:14:40 -0400 (EDT) I would just like to say that Mike Leffel is officially nuts. He's a wack-o and should be dragged out into the street and hit with cartoon paddles. The wiener-o-wagon should then cart him off. /Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Message-Id: <199705311717.NAA20428@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Subject: TMBG: NoVa People Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:17:56 -0400 (EDT) I'm wondering if there is any interest in a NoVa get-together. I'm just south west of DC myself, and I believe there are a lot of other listies in the area. I didn't have any particular activity in mind, but I figure it's going to be a while before we can see each other at a concert, so maybe some other type of get-together is a good idea. If you'd be interested in trecking to somewhere in the fairfax area for a little get-together, mail me. If I get some interest I'll try and arrange something. -- Leo Bicknell - TMBG List Admin - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org System Administrator / Network Technician bicknell@ufp.org - bicknell@vt.edu - bicknell@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: SUZZIE5808@aol.com Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:30:40 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970531133038_-1765762796@emout19.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: The Earlier Years Well, your friend is wrong. While I personally believe that some of the previously unreleased material on the cds isn't nearly the same quality as most of the album material, some songs are just rockin and I can't believe that there was a time in my life when I had to live without them. These gems include "Weep Day", "Big, Big Whoredom", the demo version of DLS, "Number Three" sung in Greek, and "Now That I Have Everything".....Actually, there are a few more great ones, but, well, you'll see. SUZZIE5808 ------------------------------ From: expo67@webtv.net Message-Id: <199705311823.LAA19677@mailtod-112.bryant.webtv.net> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:23:39 -0500 Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-150 Who dicided to put the TMBG's songs on Tiny Toon Adventures?I think it is wierd to see my favorite band's songs on a cartoon. "Nike is the epitome of evil.Hey,if it were in the Bible, you would believe me."-Me "Used to be different,now you're the same"-They Might Be Giants ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 14:56:32 -0400 (EDT) From: Sean Bergeron Subject: Re: TMBG: harbor a PENGUIN Message-ID: On Thu, 29 May 1997, J Chen wrote: > from Jonah: > >Is anyone else out there absolutely, entirely sure that the line in > >Become a Robot is "here's hoping you don't harbor a penguin" and not > >harbor a wishnik as it says in the lyrics booklet of Then? > > It can sound like penguin, but to me it sounds like "death wish." > Either way, it doesn't sound like wishnik. The "Then" lyrics seem to be > somewhat inaccurate; for instance, in Weep Day, they have "hermit in a > cave," but it sounds like "Buddhist in a cave." In Now That I Have > Everything, they have the sensible lyric "the face inside the frame," but > for some reason I can still only hear "the place inside the frame." I > don't know who's really wrong, the booklet or me. Unfortunately, ladies and gentlemen, TMBG have fallen prey to the great PC cult. I think the line in "Become a Robot" is probably something they're not entirely proud of, and the Buddhist in a cave line is an obvious re-write as not to offend any Buddhist TMBG fans (although I've never seen/met one.....). --Jack, aka Bluedawg ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Sat, 31 May 97 16:20 EDT From: kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu (Kirsten Brodbeck) Subject: Re: TMBG: What is everyone staring at? >TWO PEOPLE IN LOVE (or, WHAT IS EVERYONE STARING AT?) >by John Linnell Wow... I've never even heard this song, but the lyrics are *awesome*.. Is it on Power of DAS? Kirsten -- "To sing, to laugh, to dream, to walk in my own way and be alone, free, with an eye to see things as they are.." - from _Cyrano de Bergerac_ Kirsten Brodbeck kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu AKA Crow AKA Brodie ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 15:49:23 -0500 (EST) From: Queen Sneepy Subject: TMBG: Pengiun/A and Grey, Tiny Toons, Shari Lewis Message-ID: Become a Robot Lyric Contraversy: As far as the Penguin thing goes, i agree, but mainly because I sure don't sound like wishnik. My theory on this is not good because I'm sure they wrote this song before those creepy beer commercials with the scatting penguin in them...but it was funny when he stole the Stanley Cup. (Game One, tonight, FOX, 7 pm EST! Whoo hoo!) As far as the A and Grey part, let's think, everyone: say it out loud: A...8...A...8. Grey...Great...Grey...Great. They sure sound an awful lot alike, and what with the New York accent, who can say for sure? Now, of course, not one of them makes more sense in the lyrics than the other, but in this case I'm more inclined to go with what They say it is, despite previous lyrics mistakes... Tiny Toons: I saw the videos, first run (I used to be a huge TT fan), and I think I already had flood at this point. But I still thought it mighty cool that they were on this show...kids ought to be exposed to Them early, to get it ingrained. It's all a part of my TMBG for World Domination Scheme- start with the kids, get 'em addicted, then comes the marketing. You think Beanie Babies are bad? What'll they get a load of my stuff! Hee hee hee! Shari Lewis: Anyone else find it ironic that a lamb would be hosting a seder in which a _lamb shank_ plays a major symbolic role? I mean, I know it's a puppet and all, but it's still real macabre! It's like a cow having a bar-be-que, it just ain't right. Stefanie Elliott smelliot@falstaff.ucs.indiana.edu *http://copper.ucs.indiana.edu/~smelliot/home.html Craig Kilborn is cool! http://copper.ucs.indiana.edu/~smelliot/craig.html "I did act my way out of a paper bag. So there! Take that, nay-sayers!" -Dave Foley ------------------------------ From: Christi587@aol.com Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 16:58:24 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970531165824_588147806@emout13.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Re: penguins, OMLTs, and other wild animals >I'm not seeing how "penguin" could sound like deathwish, or any of those >other things. Well, than again, I never understood how anyone could confuse "I never said I was afraid of dying" with "If you can hear this whisper, you're dying" until I heard it. I guess nobody recognizes that. Sigh. It's a little sound bite stuck in the middle of Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd (and the correct interpretation is the first one-- the second is what most people claim to hear). Our senses are actually pretty crappy, so our brain has to make up for it by supplying some kind of filler for the missing chunks in sensory input. Thus, we tend to hear what we want to hear. (Don't mess with me, man, I just finished AP Psych!) Anyway, you may have noticed, sharp as you are, that there haven't been many OMLT updates recently. Sorry, folks, the OMLT project is on hold until the school year is over (that's June 18 for me). Finals and projects and other end-of-year crap are just more important (and there are plenty of them, yes sir). However, I am going to find out shipping charges so you can start sending me checks. Collecting checks from the mail is a nice, passive activity that won't interfere with studying, whereas wrangling with the t-shirt place people is out of the question until later. I hope my mommy gets home fast enough for me to make it over to the Post Office today. If not, sorry, but you'll have to wait another week. I know you're probably sick of waiting, but when you haven't got a driver's license, you are pretty much dependant on the will of your parents to get errands done. Anyway, the physics book is over scheming in the corner with the pre-calc book, and I need to go break them up before they finish their plan for world domination. --Christy ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199705312107.QAA07466@cereal.ncfcomm.com> From: "Mike Leffel" Subject: Re: TMBG: nuts Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 16:55:19 -0500 ---------- > From: Matthew James > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: nuts > Date: Saturday, May 31, 1997 12:14 PM > > I would just like to say that Mike Leffel is officially nuts. He's a > wack-o and should be dragged out into the street and hit with cartoon > paddles. The wiener-o-wagon should then cart him off. > /Matt > -- > I would like to say that Matt James is a giant block of pasteurized cheeze, and if we cannot stop him with our massive cold war armaments, then by god, we're all freaking doomed! Listen to his mindless banter! See him entice small children with hamsters in transparent little orbs! What madness is this?! WHAT MADNESS, I ASK YOU>?!?!?!?!?!?! ^_^ Mike "Getting a good use out of those adult diapers" Leffel ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 18:45:27 -0400 From: Eeyore Message-ID: <3390AA07.48F6@haven.ios.com> Organization: United Federation of Planets Subject: TMBG: Spacebar > All you have to do is use those snazzy key combinations! A space is > ALT+032. To make things even easier you can copy a space and then hit > control+v then its easy to type! :) > > --Tim Clark Thanks however you are too late, my mom already bought a new keyboard. It is good to know for future reference.:+) Yay now no one has an excuse not to read my possts now. Highlights from the last one:tHERE'S THIS GUY FROM my school that looks like Dan Hickey & plays drums. I think the begginng of Hello Hello sounds like the opening drum part in James K. Polk. Bye, Vera I'm posting this to the list because I know you were all worried about my keyboard situation.;+) ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 18:48:21 -0400 From: Eeyore Message-ID: <3390AAB5.53A2@haven.ios.com> Organization: United Federation of Planets Subject: TMBG: Immortal? Chris Bongaarts wrote: > > In the immortal words of Matt James: > Are you calling Matt James an immortal? He isn't. Moose, Christy, and I call those guys at concerts that just stand like rocks and wear trench coat immortals. has anyone else exsperienced this phenomenon? Bye, Vera ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199706010113.VAA18987@sable.cc.vt.edu> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 21:11:14 +0600 From: My Chrisofer Subject: TMBG: Richmond?? Is there anyone on the list from the Richmond VA area? Just wonderin. ~Chris "Fuzzy Monk" Sexton !? ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970531190313.0071d8fc@peseta.ucdavis.edu> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 19:03:23 -0700 From: Nicole the Wonder Nerd Subject: Re: TMBG: Immortal? At 06:48 PM 5/31/97 -0400, you wrote: >> In the immortal words of Matt James: >Are you calling Matt James an immortal? He isn't. Moose, Christy, and >I call those guys at concerts that just stand like rocks and wear trench >coat immortals. has anyone else exsperienced this phenomenon? Yes. They're waiting around to challenge John Linnell, who is also an Immortal. (Think about it, people! "I'm not done, and I won't be 'til my head falls off"?!?! Mere coincidence, think you? The man has not aged appreciably in the last ten years or so!) --nicole *** "Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."--They Might Be Giants Visit Nicolopolis! http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu carlsonn@cs.ucdavis.edu ana.ng@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: wwdorward@blazenet.net (Wilson Dorward) Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 22:10:55 +0000 Subject: Re: TMBG: question Message-ID: <19970601021118.AAA9695@default> > 1. What is everyone favorite TMBG t-shirt? World Tour 2040, because it's funny, and no one gets it but me and a few of my friends. > 2. What is everyones favorite TMBG hat? Just plain don't have one. > 3. What novelty item of TMBG if your favorite? I have to say John Henry coffee, although I've never had it. It is just plain funny that They'd sell coffee. Eric ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3390DAB6.5E51@mail.sdsu.edu> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 19:13:10 -0700 From: Jordan David Maynard Subject: Re: TMBG: Immortal? Nicole the Wonder Nerd wrote: > Yes. They're waiting around to challenge John Linnell, who is also an > Immortal. (Think about it, people! "I'm not done, and I won't be 'til my > head falls off"?!?! Mere coincidence, think you? The man has not aged > appreciably in the last ten years or so!) "I don't want to be first in line to see the missing head I expect that it doesn't matter to the missing head" jdm ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199706010140.UAA10371@cereal.ncfcomm.com> From: "Mike Leffel" Subject: Re: TMBG: nuts on a stick and evan is a piece o' pie waiting to be creamed with pie-lovin'. Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 21:28:09 -0500 > > >>>See him entice small children with hamsters in transparent little orbs! > What madness is this?!<<< > > now, are the hamsters just sitting in the orbs, or can they run around them > and make them spin... like normal non-space-age haster wheels? Do the orbs > levatate? So, when the hamsters run would the orbs float up off the ground > and fly around the room, knocking people unconcious when it hits their heads? > > -ec They're giant five foot tall orbs of a non-earthly material. Inside, the tiny, glowing, cutesy-pie hamsters control destination and transportation with each inhuman beat of their little hearts, and every throb of their tiny, ultra destructive minds. Like the "Good Witch Of The West", Glinda, on acid, or worse! Beware these miniature godless harbingers of doom, my friends, for once they soullessly hover past you, your fate is sealed and the Hamsters in your soul will erupt, and your body will be utterly eliminated as the crystal orb materializes within you. Your only hope is the Siameese Cat of Ridiculous Satire. He can bat away the doomballs. He'll need to be dressed in a Kimono featuring stenciled artwork of caracatures of current political figures. And you need about ten people chanting "Bat dem balls! Bat dem balls! Hoo Ra Hoo Ra Bat dem balls!" Mike "I Stare and Drool and Stare and Drool yet they do not ask me out!" Leffel I like a good root beer now and then. ------------------------------ From: CyburDog@aol.com Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 23:14:28 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970531231423_1275095450@emout18.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: NON-TMBG!!!! Violent Femmes In a message dated 97-05-31 10:03:28 EDT, tmbgirl wrote: << all i have to say is that the VIOLENT FEMMES... ROCK...>> Speaking of TVF did anyone see Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Friday night... I'm not one who usually watches the crap they call sitcoms on TGIF but for some reason this Friday I had nothing better to do except watch the TGIF... and the premis of STTW was (secretly the whole time I was hoping for something They related since I think Clarrisa or whoever in a They fan) four teens are going to a VF concert and Sabrina has to bring her aunts... I was thinking to my self the whole time: "Don't tell me the Violent Femmes are going to stoop so low as appear on this crappy show... but guess what... there was Gordan Gano and his buddies... what a let down.. all I have to say is: "ARE THEY LOW ON MONEY!!??!?!?!?!??!" thanks for listening and I hope all VF fans bigger than my self (which isn't much) are also disappointed TIM TIm Tim tim ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970531233304.006f21f8@pop.erols.com> Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 23:33:04 -0400 From: Claudia Subject: TMBG: Bye Hey all, jus wanted to say that i have enjoyed being on this list seeing so many devoted fans. Unfortunately, my time here is coming to an end. My boyfriend and i are getting out of Virginia and headed for Connecticut. I'm not going to be using my computer much and this list generates WAY too much mail for mee to keep up with. nonetheless, i shal eventually return. i hope everyone has an awesome summer. Claudia PS: can someone tell me how to unsubscribe, please?? heheh ***************************************************** Visit my awesome webpages! http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Marina/6972 http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/3218 "I'd like to poison your mind with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind" ***************************************************** ------------------------------ Message-ID: <33912272.4FB4@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu> Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 00:19:14 -0700 From: Kevin McGuire Subject: Re: TMBG: Immortal? > nd > I call those guys at concerts that just stand like rocks and wear trench > coat immortals. has anyone else exsperienced this phenomenon? I think they are fellow vampires. They are all angry at the Johns for performing and exposing their vampireness to the public. Theyre waiting for after the show when they can send torrents of fire at them. But, dangit, the Johns always escape to quickly, under the pretense of "being busy," so all you heartbroken people who have been snubbed after a show, its not because John and John dont like fans, they are just afraid of being killed by the other vampires. The Vampire Kevin McGuire ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 00:39:46 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970601003945_22571277@emout10.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Request Does anyone remember a little thing someone posted here a long time ago about signs of TMBG addiction? The only ones I remember were "You want to raise your freak flag higher and higher," and the number one sign was something like, "You think God plays an accordion." If anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about and could repost it here, I'd be very, very grateful! I want to send it to my mom, my biggest conversion success! Kay ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199706010540.BAA15074@chickasaw.gate.net> From: "Karri Vasara" Subject: TMBG: Videos Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 01:39:55 -0400 As for seeing the videos, the closest thing to a They video I have ever seen is the clips that are available from the Official Web Site. However, I do know that it CAN be ordered. I know you probably hate Blockbuster Video, but they do order videos. I looked it up in their catalog and found it for about $19.95. I think the video included stuff from the "Pink Album" and "Flood". I hope this helps. Check out Blockbuster and ask to see their catalog. There is only one TMBG video collection tape that I saw for sale. ------------------------------ From: mjames@sloth.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9706010549.AA29615@sloth.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: guitar Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 01:49:14 -0400 (EDT) As I was leaving from the DC Supergrass concert tonight I heard Guitar was the Case playing in the background of a Bedrooms Unlimited in Waldorf, MD commercial. Pretty cool eh!? /Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD ------------------------------ From: mjames@sloth.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9706010550.AA29622@sloth.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: NoVa People Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 01:50:46 -0400 (EDT) > I'm wondering if there is any interest in a NoVa get-together. > I'm just south west of DC myself, and I believe there are a lot of > other listies in the area. I didn't have any particular activity > in mind, but I figure it's going to be a while before we can see each > other at a concert, so maybe some other type of get-together is > a good idea. > > If you'd be interested in trecking to somewhere in the > fairfax area for a little get-together, mail me. If I get some > interest I'll try and arrange something. We could go to the Bluuuur concert on June 11 at the Capital Ballroom in Southeast. Eh, how about it? 8-) /Matt, the freshmaker -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-151 ******************************