Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 17 Saturday, 18 January 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: Easiest way to tell john from john TMBG: Official OMLT Design Contest Miscellany TMBG: 25 O`clock TMBG: OMLT Design Web Site.. TMBG: Happy They Day!!! TMBG: Live!! NY Re: TMBG: 25 O`clock TMBG: I'll be back TMBG: TMBG dream, errr... sorta.. TMBG: Info Club TMBG: xtc raves TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan TMBG: Theu Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan TMBG: .wavs!!! Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan TMBG: OMLT Designs!! TMBG: Conan TMBG: XTC Re: TMBG: XTC Re: TMBG: XTC Borderline-Semi-TMBG: OMLT Design And Other Stuff TMBG: Singles TMBG: Then - March 25! :< Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: wglodell@baraboo.com (Wyatt Glodell) Subject: TMBG: Easiest way to tell john from john Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 06:02:13 -0600 Message-ID: <19970117120212298.AAA41@ppp179.baraboo.com> The easiest way to tell them apart is to see them on tv, or get the bootleg video, or go to a concert. 1 song and you'll have them apart. Well, worked for me Wyatt ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970117074151.006c9718@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 07:41:54 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: Official OMLT Design Contest Miscellany Official OMLT Design Contest Miscellany That's right! It's about time for me to think up some official design specs so you people can conform your designs to my ridiculous expectations! And I've got the day off school, right in the middle of midterms!! So, cause it's 7AM and I've got nothing better to do... here you go: The shirt design can be hand-drawn or done on computer, or anything else you can put onto a reproducable 2-dimentional surface. If you design it on your computer: It would be best if you did it with Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator or something, 'cause if you do it with Windows Paintbrush or something it's going to be VERY pixelated (grainy) when we blow it up to shirt size. If you have a design: send it to me as an e-mail attachement. I can convert it to something I can use from almost any format. If I can't read it for some reason I'll email you and we can work out the problem. If you want to compress it, .zip files are fine, as well as .arj, and I think WinZip can read .gz and .sit (Stuffit) files for you Mac and Unix folks (any?). But I'm not sure about those last two. If you have a design NOT in your computer: If you have a scanner, then scan it it at a small size so I can put it on the web site, and don't lose the original, in case you win. If you don't have a scanner: you have a lot of options... 1) Buy a scanner 2) Use a friend's or employer's scanner 3) Send it to me and I can use my Snappy and video camera to at least get a copy of it up on the website. -- If you win then the original can be sent to Christy (Christi587@aol.com) after the voting. NAQ: (Never Asked Questions) Q:"Where's the web site?" A: Um... I'm gonna work on it today. When I put it up it'll be http://www.GeoCities.com/SoHo/4545/tmbg.html Okay. That's all. Email me if you have any questions or designs. -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org Common sense is what tells you the Earth is flat. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:46:15 +0100 Message-Id: <97011712461553@morse.ntu.ac.uk> From: DA501280@ntu.ac.uk (RICH MIGHT BE GIANT) Subject: TMBG: 25 O`clock Yesterday i bought an XTC tribute album, which includes TMBG doing a cover of 25 o`clock. Is this a relatively new release or is it old news? I hadn`t heard of it before. The song is superb, i love it! I haven`t got any other XTC stuff, but I`m definately going to have to investigate them! Has antone got a fave album which you can recommend? Anyway, 25 O`clock is a valuable addition to my ever growing TMBG collection Cheers, Rich ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970117075648.006c4684@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 07:56:58 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: OMLT Design Web Site.. .. is up! Go see it at http://www.GeoCities.com/SoHo/4545/tmbg.html Send me more designs! ------------------------------ Date: 17 Jan 1997 14:05:00 GMT From: "Royce M. Lee" Message-ID: <01bc0477$97e02600$LocalHost@mobile> Organization: Parvenu Design Subject: TMBG: Happy They Day!!! Well, I have decided to make January 17 "Happy They Day" from now on, and here is why. This has been the greatest day for me concerning They ever (with the possible exception of my first concert last year). Actually, it has been a great 36hrs. This story starts way back in November 1996, when the world's greatest radio station, Australia's JJJ, broadcast an interview with Linnell. I freakin missed it, cause for the first time ever at work I was listening to They CD's instead of the radio. Anyhow, it was replayed twice and i missed it BOTH TIMES :-( I rang the radio station and asked if they would repeat the interview, but they said no. Last week I faxed the DJ that did the interview and asked how I could get it. He was supposed to respond and tell me if he needed a tape or money or both. I hadn't received a reply, but when I got home from work there was a package from this DJ containing a tape of the WHOLE FREAKING INTERVIEW !!! :-) Then today at lunch I was looking for the Aus tour version of JH for BOBA and someone else and had no luck. I looked at some other stores and found another version of the S-E-X-X-Y single. I already have the CD5 and the 12" vinyl version, but this was something new. It was a CD6, and has the Tee's Freeze mix on as well. Am I the first known person in the world to own this?? My happy They day doesn't end their. Still stunned at my good fortune, I went to Rocking Horse records (I go there near on every day. Usually nothing new is there, but my They obsession is strong) and had a quick browse. For probably the 30th time this year I annoyed them by asking them to order stuff from Them, and the sales assistant says "we got these yesterday, but I don't know where to put 'em". What she had was 3" CD singles of Don't Let's Start and They'll Need a Crane, in some fancy packaging. The singles are on hold for me as soon as I have the bucks :-). So, I hereby declare January 17 1997 the first "They Day" which I will celebrate every year from today. Cheers all of you, my friends, and Happy They Day!! -- Royce M. Lee parvenu@ozemail.com.au This message sent using the FirstClass SMTP/NNTP Gateway for Mac OS. Well, not really :-) ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:24:42 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <199701171424.JAA08311@CLEMSON.EDU> From: Adam Tyner Subject: TMBG: Live!! NY I found a place that has a copy of Live!! NY (full 26 track version) on CD for $30 ($34.50 w/ S&H). I ordered my copy, which should be in any day now... When I get it, I'll post more info. :> -Adam Tyner /========================================\ Adam Tyner 0- ctyner@awod.com http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ Home of He-Man, Weird Al, MST3K, and more! ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:35:37 -0500 (EST) From: redheaded spriteness Subject: Re: TMBG: 25 O`clock Message-ID: On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, RICH MIGHT BE GIANT wrote: > Yesterday i bought an XTC tribute album, which includes TMBG doing a cover > of 25 o`clock. Is this a relatively new release or is it old news? I hadn`t > heard of it before. > > The song is superb, i love it! I haven`t got any other XTC stuff, but I`m > definately going to have to investigate them! Has antone got a fave album > which you can recommend? > > Anyway, 25 O`clock is a valuable addition to my ever growing TMBG collection > Cheers, > Rich > Hey, Rich, I have Nonsuch, which is XTC's most recent, and it is incredible. It has "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead" on it, which in my opinion, is the all-around coolest song ever, besides of course "The Statue Got Me High". Enjoy!! Susan ------------------------------ Message-ID: <32DFB2C6.619D@sunyopt.edu> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:11:34 -0500 From: "Bob Plass" Organization: SUNY State College of Optometry Subject: TMBG: I'll be back Hello Exquisite Living People, I'm leaving to go out of the country for a little while; I'm going to the jungles of Honduras to do some volunteer health care work, and I will be completely out of e-touch for more than a week. I'll also be completely out of Lauren-touch for more than a week. :( TMBG STUFF: I've noticed in the BELLS, Flansburgh says: "...and that was what was wrong." Was what was was what was was what was That's pretty cool-you don't hardly ever see "was what was" in most sentences or things that have words. I still don't know if it is grammatically correct or not. I bought my sweetie a yellow parakeet and a little birdhouse; we named the bird "Claudius" after the Roman Emperor. I'm trying to get him to speak by teaching him lyrics to TMBG songs, but so far he just kind of pecks at his food and ignores me. If anyone has ideas about what lyrics he should learn, e-mail me and I'll get working on him when I get back from Central America. Okay, Bob Plass ----------------------------- "Let's name the bird...Linell...no, Flansburgh, no...John! that's it!" - - - Lauren, who loves the new birdhouse in her soul. ------------------------------ From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:48:30 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970117124820_946459661@emout16.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: TMBG dream, errr... sorta.. Well, I had a dream that involved TMBG, actually more KITH than TMBG, but it still has TMBG in it. So I'll post it regardless.. Okay, I think this comes as a result from having watched Larry Sanders and Conan (the repeat where Andy talks about emceeing TMBGs concert) before bed.. ;) God, I have to do that more often!! It's all a blur now, but I'll do my best.... *** I'm at a TMBG concert (another one Andy's emceeing) and Dave Foley is John Linnell (you haven't lived till you picture Dave singing "I Palindrome I" in in your dream, I tell you..)! How'd THAT happen? Oh well. And I meet Scott Thompson there afterwards. He's sitting at a white patio table (sans umbrella) where the crowd had been standing... all the sudden the stage is the Conan set. I nervously walk to him to gush (I had my KITH shirt on under my coat and he didn't notice!!), and also showed him my TMBG autographs. He says "Oh yeah! They Might Be Giants! They're good guys!" And Andy was walking by and did like a "Rock on!" comment in agreement. I happened to have a permanent marker in my hand and said "Could I get your autograph?" And he said displeasingly "I'll have to think about it." And that was the last I saw of him (NOTE: I woke up with a bitter feeling towards him for being rude to me, realized it was a dream, and now I think he's actually my fave ). Then all the sudden, Mark McKinney's on Conan. And I'm in a chair next to him (?). He's trimming his fingernails while he's talking, and he's telling Conan about how they're... I don't remember.. (it was some weird sickness having to do with nails I must have made up.) So he uses this word beyond my vocabulary (I think I made that up too, it was like 'Ostrocious' -- no, it was weirder than that), and I must have looked confused becase he says to me so *nicely*: "Do you know what that word means? No? It's *grotesque* or *evil*." And that's all I remember. Huh. Okay then. Lol, pretty neat.. >"Will you marry me?" >Left: Quite frankly, the OMTL Goddess is holding out for >someone who looks a >little more like John Linnell, but *I'm* available.. Hee heeee.... If you find one, let me know if he has a twin brother! ;) sarah :) linnellgirl@tmbg.org http://members.aol.com/kdsinthhal ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701171759.MAA18043@one.net> From: "Doug Haas" Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:59:06 +0005 Subject: TMBG: Info Club IT DOES EXIST!!! for the longest time I thought that the info club was just some mythical organization They made up to drive us obsessed fans crazy. Today they proved me wrong. I got an info club newsletter!! it has all the lyrics to fs in it, a schedule, that is half over, of what They arre doing. a completely random letter from JL in the front,info about each individual song on FS, something called "Manager's Corner" that I have yet to read, of course, a catalog, tons of shirts and stuff I've never seen before now. There's even an add about Hello and a little blurb about "House of Mayors" there's also lots of stuff about the web site... I also finally got a cd copy of John Henry on cd!!! been a damn good day... ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701171908.OAA16542@ussodyssey.ufp.org> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:07:08 EST From: "Brett Ballantini" Subject: TMBG: xtc raves Rich (who wanted to learn more about XTC), You should check out _Chips From the Chocolate Fireball_ an anthology by the Dukes of Stratosphear, which is XTC in disguise. There you will find the vastly superior version of "25 O'Clock" as well as several other great songs with a psychedelic bent. It's a brilliant collection of faithfully-rendered songs cheekily poking fun at (and paying homage to) the superfreaky sound of the post-_Sgt. Pepper's_ '60s, when spelling things faux-phonetically ("stratosphere=stratosphear") gave psychedelic bands "street" credibility, evidently (sort of like how use of "Ebonics" gives a hip-hop or rap artist credibility today). It should be just as easy to find as most of their other discs, just under "Dukes" instead of "XTC". As for XTC in their usual garb, you pretty much can't go wrong with any selection. My personal favorite is _Skylarking_, which sacrifices some of their earlier "pop punk" spirit for the lush production of Todd Rundgren. Perfect sounds for a summer day. If you like the XTC tribute disc, my guess is you'll like the real thing 100 times more, so whatever you pick up (and most/all XTC discs are "super savers"), just pick something up! Peace, Brett ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:24:22 -0600 (CST) From: Gandalf Subject: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan Message-ID: Hey TMBGuys&Gals! Did anyone else watch Conan O'Brian on Wednesday night? If somebody already mentioned this don't kill me, I'm on the digest. Right after the monologue(sp?) Conan and Andy were talking and Andy started talking about Them! He said that They Might Be Giants(meaning the two Johns) have become good friends with them, and that he wanted to see Their show in New York, and that now that he can afford tickets he likes to get them for free, so he called up one of the Johns(I'm not sure which one) and asked for tickets. Well, They invited Andy to come and introduce Them, and so he gladly said yes. When he came out he got a huge round of applause, but then someone yelled,"You suck," and a little later a different person yelled, "You're an alcoholic." Admitedly that might seem to some as being uproariously funny, but anyone who the Johns ask to introduce Them is okay in my book, and I hope that this wasn't anybody out there on this list! I live in central Louisiana, and so therefore have never had the opportunity to attend one of Their shows, and I think that those of you who do get to see Them due to unfair geographic advantages should treat every opportunity to see Them as a sort of fulfilling quasi-selfenlightening experience, and should show a little more decency to people like Andy. Besides, when attending one of Their shows you represent all of us, and should be especially nice to national TV personalities who are capable of saying either good or bad things about the Fans of They on their respective shows! Luckily, Andy is a good natured guy and kinda laughed it off and didn't get too offended, but he could have! Okay, enough yelling for one message, the good thing is that both Andy and Conan like Them and have had Them on the show several times dating back to the first season, and They will be on Conan on Friday (I think, I wasn't quite sure whether he said They were on last Friday, or will be on this Friday, but I'm gonna tune in anyway just to make sure). Anyway, what ever happened to Super-Fueled Freaksickle (I've been off for a while, so don't shoot me for my ignorance)? Did They postpone the release, scrap it, or what? Well, gotta go to class, bye. GGGGGGG A N N DDD A L FFFFF 11 G A A NN N D D A A L F 11 G GGG AAAAA N N N D D AAAAA L FFFF 11 G G A A N NN D D A A L F GGGGGGG A A N N DDD A A LLLL F :: "Every seashell has a story to tell if you're listening" -TMBG ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970117160934.006cc82c@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:09:49 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan Does anyone know for sure? Are they gonna be on Conan tonight? (BTW, Conan is now my favorite late night program) Also, some unrelated They stuff: For no reason at all I decided to turn off the CD player and listen to the radio... and heard The Statue Got Me High! Usually they only play The Guitar and/or SEXXY on this station. -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org Common sense is what tells you the Earth is flat. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:31:30 -0800 (PST) From: "'Honey Bunny' N Olson" Subject: TMBG: Theu Message-ID: No, I meant to spell it that way. This guy where I work is trying to convince me that it looks like my They hat says "Theu" (He's pronouncing it "Thoy"). "Sounds like some gothic heavy metal band," he says. Just thought I'd share this almost (but not quite) amusing little story. Kind of looks like "Thou" too. Anyway. Theu rocks! -Lani O:) lanio@u.washington.edu _______________________________________________________________ Satan sucks But you're the best Holy smokes You pass the test When I'm with you I feel blessed My chinchilla -cub --------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ From: Brooksie2@aol.com Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:27:13 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970117182709_713956077@emout07.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan >I think that those of you who do get to see >Them due to unfair geographic advantages should >treat every opportunity to see Them as a sort >of fulfilling quasi-selfenlightening experience, and >should show a little more decency to people like Andy. My friend Lisa and I were in the from row at that show, and we were screaming, "You're cooler than Conan!" But some of the people at that show were rather rude not only to Conan, but also Magnetic Fields and cub. Now, I understand that some people don't like certain bands or people, but that's when you smile and nod politely, counting the seconds til they get off the stage. Heckling is rude and annoying, regardless of how bad you think the band might be. My lecture for the day. Love, Brooks. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 19:52:01 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <199701180052.TAA25163@CLEMSON.EDU> From: David Karig Subject: Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan At 06:27 PM 1/17/97 -0500, you wrote: >But some of the people at that show were rather rude not only to Conan, but >also Magnetic Fields and cub. Now, I understand that some people don't like >certain bands or people, but that's when you smile and nod politely, counting >the seconds til they get off the stage. Heckling is rude and annoying, >regardless of how bad you think the band might be. I definitely agree. With as much as Thumb sucked when I saw Them in Athens, I grinned and beared it...even though I wanted to gnaw my legs off to get away. _________________________________ David Karig <> dkarig@clemson.edu ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:25:08 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Subject: TMBG: .wavs!!! Message-ID: Ok. I am testing if fyi.net really has a quota. I have 4 special offer .wavs up on my web page right now. They are: 1.) The Demo Tape version of Don't Let's Start 2.) Now That I Have Everything from PODAS (with full intro) 3.) Counterfeit Faker (with coooool intro) from 12/14/96 Pittsburgh 4.) The Guitar into Ana NG from 12/14/96 Pittsburgh...This is soooo cool! Enjoy! http://www.fyi.net/~josh/irc.html Josh josh@fyi.net ------------------------------ Message-ID: <32E03A5F.4F25@toothfairy.com> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 21:50:07 -0500 From: Kevin McGuire Organization: The Explorers That *DO* Know Exactly Where They're Going! Subject: Re: TMBG: Wednesday Night Conan > >But some of the people at that show were rather rude not only to Conan, but > >also Magnetic Fields and cub. Now, I understand that some people don't like > >certain bands or people, but that's when you smile and nod politely, counting > >the seconds til they get off the stage. Heckling is rude and annoying, > >regardless of how bad you think the band might be. > > I definitely agree. With as much as Thumb sucked when I saw Them in Athens, > I grinned and beared it...even though I wanted to gnaw my legs off to get I believe that it is this type of thinking which sets TMBG fans apart from other, more coarse bands, such as Smashing Pumpkins and the like. I think, as a rule, we are generally happy people and want other people to be happy too. so, be happy! :) Just blurting the merest idea, which occured to me by random whim -- Kevin "100% Curd" McGuire-----------------------------------------+ ^ ^ | | | | | | "The Johns created They Might | | | Be Giants to train the faithful. | | | One cannot go against the word of John." --->ME<- | | | | | | | | | | +----+-----That's not butter! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970117221112.00691584@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 22:11:51 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: OMLT Designs!! The number of OMLT designs has *DOUBLED* in the last day!!! Now there are two :) So go to the web site, check it out. Send me more and we can get some voting started. http://www.GeoCities.com/SoHo/4545/tmbg.html -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org Common sense is what tells you the Earth is flat. ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9701180356.AA23007@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Conan Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 22:56:10 -0500 (EST) It says in the Cable guy. Conan (R) (rerun?): Elton John and someone else who I forgot. Unless the guide is wrong, which is not uncommon, then they ain't on tonight. Matt -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) * ------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ From: Phurr@aol.com Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:12:45 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970117231244_845895112@emout19.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: XTC What is the name of a really really good XTC album to buy? ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701180427.UAA15644@dfw-ix8.ix.netcom.com> From: "Charles Box" Subject: Re: TMBG: XTC Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:26:18 -0800 Well they are all really really good, but Skylarking is considered one of their best albums, it is really achingly beautiful at times. My personal favorites are Black Sea, The Big Express, and Oranges & Lemons. Drums & Wires is great too. XTC tended to go through phases, at the beginning they were frenetic punk pop, much like the Buzzcocks and a lot of other punk pop bands from that era, they matured a little, became more polished, (English Settlement from 1982 is a perfect example of this, and a great album too)... they went through an electronic phase also with Mummer. ---------- > From: Phurr@aol.com > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: XTC > Date: Friday, January 17, 1997 8:12 PM > > What is the name of a really really good XTC album to buy? ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:44:23 -0500 (EST) From: 99 and 44/100 Percent MIKe! Subject: Re: TMBG: XTC Message-ID: On Fri, 17 Jan 1997 Phurr@aol.com wrote: > What is the name of a really really good XTC album to buy? Well, if the letters on the album cover say XTC, I'd recommend that one. However, though all that is spawned by the boys from Swindon is remarkable, I am compelled to recommend Skylarking as a good place to start. It almost doesn't get any better than that. MIKe *TMBG Info Club ID No: 18902* www.yucc.yorku.ca/~flippy ----------------------------- The man with 106 movie soundtracks! Most recent acquisitions: John Ottman "The Usual Suspects" Danny Elfman "Music For A Darkened Theatre Volume 2" ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970117235425.00691dd8@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:54:29 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Borderline-Semi-TMBG: OMLT Design And Other Stuff I've updated the Omlt design page again. (How many times today?) Anyway, it's got the designs and now it also has a couple TMBG related things for your computer. New URL: http://omlt.home.ml.org Old one still works, and If that doesn't use http://home.ml.org/omlt The last post about that. I promise. -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This is not a sig. ------------------------------ From: SuperD149@aol.com Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:54:32 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970117235431_441325947@emout13.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Singles Alot of people E-mail me about the singles. Sorry if I didn't E-mail you back. What I'll do is go down their soon and buy as many as I can and get back to all of you with homany I have. How does that sound?? ALso, does anyone know what kind of guitar Flans plays in the She was a Hotel....... Video?? It os a rectangle shaped guitar. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19970118054730.00666fb8@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 00:47:30 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: TMBG: Then - March 25! :< Unfortunately, www.restless.com/giants.html says that Then has been pushed back ANOTHER month. I, for one, am ready to storm the Restless offices and hold everyone there hostage until it's released...who's with me? -Adam, busy working on http://www.tmbg.mil :> /----=========================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-17 *****************************