Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 19 Monday, 20 January 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Happy They Day!!! TMBG: japanese release of fs/muppets Re: TMBG: apology TMBG: ESPN TMBG: Looking for 12/30/95 TMBG: Concert TMBG: Spy -vs- Spy Re: TMBG: Spy -vs- Spy TMBG: Re:Spy-vs-Spy TMBG: Middle Names TMBG: weird dreams TMBG: Web Site TMBG: Monopuff Re: TMBG: Monopuff TMBG: MONOPUFF TMBG: concert begin and end times TMBG: Cardigans Re: TMBG: Monopuff Re: TMBG: concert begin and end times TMBG: European tour dates? TMBG: lil ole me? TMBG: Concertography TMBG: the OMLT survey is over! Re: TMBG: the OMLT survey is over! Re: TMBG: the OMLT survey is over! TMBG: OMLT TMBG: a list virgin TMBG: campaigning for the OMLT (VOTE FOR KEVIN!) Re: TMBG: campaigning for the OMLT (VOTE FOR KEVIN!) TMBG: Campaigning for the OMLT (vote for Kevin!) TMBG: TMBG the movie to be on starz TMBG: TMBG the movie to be on Starz TMBG: Re: Live!! NY Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 19 Jan 1997 08:39:01 GMT From: "Royce M. Lee" Message-ID: <01bc05db$e20534e0$LocalHost@mobile> Organization: Parvenu Design Subject: TMBG: Re: Happy They Day!!! > > How do you put a CD6 in a 5" CD player? > > --Daniel You got me there, Daniel. In my exuberance at such luck I described a CD5 with 6 tracks as a CD6. Has anyone else seen this 6 track beast?? -- Royce M. Lee parvenu@ozemail.com.au This message sent using the FirstClass SMTP/NNTP Gateway for Mac OS. Well, not really :-) ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701191106.WAA26466@wumpus.its.uow.edu.au> Subject: TMBG: japanese release of fs/muppets Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 22:06:26 +1100 (EST) From: "yublocka" lo all, in rdeye yesterday (a cd shop) i noticed a japanese copy of factory showroom with 2 extra tracks on it, selling for aus$47.95. after listening to it, i discovered that they were simply unforgotten and sensurround. the track listing (i.e the pretty boxes all stacked up on each other) was the same, just an added insert in ...surprise surprise japenese. anyone know why they would add those extra tracks? harking back to a thread about muppets tonight...the show screened last week here in australia - well i think it was last week anyway - had these little mousy people on it popping up and singing bits of istanbul (not constantinople) several times. twas quite amusing. yours feverishly :( tamara. ------------------------------ From: wglodell@baraboo.com (Wyatt Glodell) Subject: Re: TMBG: apology Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 06:25:58 -0600 Message-ID: <19970119122557291.AAA267@ppp179.baraboo.com> ><< Sorry, I didn't mean to use certain words in the last thing I mailed, i >just woke up so SORRY. >> > >Hey, no need to apologize there! You were only capturing what happened in >the dream, and it's not like Flans never uses that kinda language! It >actually made it seem more realistic. Sounds like a pretty cool dream, too! > >Kay > Well actually... he does sswear quite a lot... like when someone threw something at him... he stopped after song, tried to find him, yelled "Fao you, man" and the crowd started chanting "@$$ hole, @$$ hole"....... I kinda tried to cencor it, because i dont usually use swears/curses/cusses (whichever word you chose) Wyatt, who also just woke up ------------------------------ From: TMBGGuy@aol.com Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 09:03:39 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970119090338_134591395@emout13.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: ESPN On the ESPN show Sportscenter, there's an anchor named Kenny Mayne who at times has made references to They Might Be Giants. One time (that I have on tape) was when he was annoucing a baseball score and he said "San Diego shut out They Might Be Giants..." and another time he was talking about a guy who signed with the NY Giants and he said "They Might Be Giants is a band. He's a Giant, he's Keith Graham..." I heard that TMBG is coming out with a new video complation. Does anyone know when that is true/when? ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701191701.MAA07574@nfs1.jvnc.net> From: "Harlan Landes" Subject: TMBG: Looking for 12/30/95 Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 12:03:53 -0500 I am looking for a recording of the 12/30/95 show at the Trocadero in Philly. Does anyone have this concert? I am willing to trade 2:1 for it... Harlan Landes spike@udel.edu ------------------------------ From: Yoel97@aol.com Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 13:11:40 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970119131140_946731072@emout19.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Concert I haven't been to any of the concerts yet, and plan on going to a February one in Irving Plaza. As I am only 14, my parents are worried about me in NYC! Ugh... Anyway, about what time do the concerts begin and end? I am working on convincing my parents to let me go. Joel http://members.aol.com/yoel97 ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 13:32:14 -0500 () From: BlueDawg Subject: TMBG: Spy -vs- Spy Message-ID: I just got "Why Does the Sun Shine", and have been listening to the version of Spy on it....I like it a lot better than the album version. Anyone want to comment on the two different versions? Jack Bergeron, bluedawg@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org/~bluedawg Jeep Driver, Poker Time! telnet://the-next-girl.cs.uchicago.edu:7000 ObWittySig: "The back wheel's 'O' is now a letter 'D'...I was an 'I' and now I'm a 'V'"--J. S. Linnell ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 13:44:47 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <199701191844.NAA26755@CLEMSON.EDU> From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Spy -vs- Spy At 01:32 PM 1/19/97 -0500, you wrote: >I just got "Why Does the Sun Shine", and have been listening to the >version of Spy on it....I like it a lot better than the album version. >Anyone want to comment on the two different versions? I definitely agree... I love the way the 'Spy' voices at the end bounce from left to right and back over and over again instead of the chant on John Henry, among other things... The bass isn't as heavy in the EP version either... As for the improvs at the end...I like the JH version of that a bit better... Both versions are great, but IMO, the EP version is better... Loved the subject! :> TTYL, -Adam Tyner /========================================\ Adam Tyner 0- ctyner@awod.com http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ Home of He-Man, Weird Al, MST3K, and more! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <32E28730.23A6@cyberjunction.net> Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 12:42:24 -0800 From: "Spider!" Organization: Lips Subject: TMBG: Re:Spy-vs-Spy I agree with you. That is definitely better than the album version. Spider ------------------------------ From: MIKE Message-Id: <199701191912.OAA18353@garnet2.acns.fsu.edu> Subject: TMBG: Middle Names Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 14:12:12 -0500 (EST) Hey, I noticed something on one of the last posts : Linnell's middle name begins with "S." ---the similarities between my favorite groups (tmbg and king missile) grow: all three singers names are John, Linnell and John S. Hall both have "S" as middle initial, and all are from Brooklyn...interesting........ shoehorn with teeth ps : go to my king missile page if you don't know who they are : http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/2441/ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 20 Jan 97 05:42:09 UT From: "William Blacksher" Message-Id: Subject: TMBG: weird dreams In the last week I had 2 really weird dreams, and they both involved Them. In the first one, my friend had a copy of the newest They cd. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't FS. It had a black cover and it had a red circle on the front. I flipped it over, and the first song on it was called "The Coneheads Come Back" and Conan O'Brien sang it. I opened up the cover, and it had a picture of Conan playing an acoustic guitar. It also had a quote by him but I forgot it. My friend wouldn't let me listen to it because she said it was stupid. In the second dream, I was at a concert. It was in a little room and maybe 10 people were there. They were in the middle, and I was sitting right behind Flans. Linnell had blond hair and it was cut like Richard's from Caroline in the City. I don't know what I played, and I think they said something to me. I played my viola on some song because the violinist was really sick. -Laura "I'm so hip, I can barely see over my pelvis" -Zaphod Beeblebrox ------------------------------ From: TMBGGuy@aol.com Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:15:24 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970119171524_1825120706@emout09.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Web Site When is the Official TMBG web site suppose to be completed? I wish the giants positioning system was up and running, at least they got the videos up and running. After waiting a long time I finally saw a TMBG video on M2 on Friday, they showed Birdhouse in Your Soul. ------------------------------ From: Phurr@aol.com Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:24:48 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970119172448_240441044@emout19.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Monopuff Is Unsupervised a really really really good album? Because I want to know if I should buy it for $15 at the music store. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19970119224019.00687a50@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:40:19 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Monopuff At 05:24 PM 1/19/97 -0500, you wrote: >Is Unsupervised a really really really good album? Because I want to know if >I should buy it for $15 at the music store. I love Unsupervised, but whether or not it's worth $15 is a hard call. It is for me, but I would really recommend sifting through used bins first. It's not TMBG, and you'll need to bear that in mind before listening to it or you'll be pretty disappointed. The Devil Went Down To Newport is also a great buy...I enjoyed that a lot, aside from the horrible remix of TDWDTN at the end... BTW, I got my copy of Unsupervised for $5 brand new because an employee cracked the jewel case a little bit. :> TTYL, -Adam Tyner /----=========================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ From: MIKE Message-Id: <199701192248.RAA14034@garnet2.acns.fsu.edu> Subject: TMBG: MONOPUFF Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:48:31 -0500 (EST) It's an excellent album--go right now and get it!! Not only does it have one of the best instrumentals i've heard (guitar was the case)...it has several songs that really jam (unsupervised, hello hello, devil, nixon) ...yes, its most definitely worth at LEAST 15 dollars! you won't regret it! shoehorn with teeth It's never okay to abuse your goat ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9701192302.AA23991@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: concert begin and end times Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 18:02:31 -0500 (EST) Harlan, I went to the Roseland show a few months ago and that started around 8pm and ended close to midnight. That was Cub, Magnetic Fields, and TMBG. That's the only NYC concert I've been to. Other concerts usually end around 12 to 12:30 occassionally 1am. Matt, who is trying to make it to the Feb 21 gig at Irving Plaza. -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) * ------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9701192303.AA23998@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Cardigans Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 18:03:51 -0500 (EST) Are any TMBG Giantheads going to see the Cardigans at the 9:30 Club in Washington, DC on Feb 8 by any chance? I'm looking to go but I can't think of any Cardigan fans. If you may remember they opened for TMBG in Boston. Ok see yas Matt -- Member of the ARM since '96 (let's give 'em hell) * ------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt James polk@tmbg.org Matt.James.K.Polk@tmbg.org mjames@envy.loyola.edu Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America "Cracking toast, Gromit!" New, Official Bruce Campbell Gazette page: http://www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: MSG970119170311#226@acme.computer-services.com From: "Buster T. Bunny" Subject: Re: TMBG: Monopuff Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:00:37 -0600 ---------- > From: Phurr@aol.com > > Is Unsupervised a really really really good album? Because I want to know if > I should buy it for $15 at the music store. I really rather liked Unsupervised, but then again I like alot of things...in my humble opinion (which isnt much) I woud say its worth the 15 bucks. Buster T. Bunny President, Acme Communications http://www.acmeonline.net ftp://acmeonline.net Internet Tech, Computer Services Company http://www.computer-services.com Home is where the one whom your heart belongs to is... ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701192313.SAA11099@nfs1.jvnc.net> From: "Harlan Landes" Subject: Re: TMBG: concert begin and end times Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 18:15:57 -0500 > Harlan, > I went to the Roseland show a few months ago and that started around 8pm > and ended close to midnight. That was Cub, Magnetic Fields, and TMBG. > That's the only NYC concert I've been to. Other concerts usually end > around 12 to 12:30 occassionally 1am. It was actually Joel who asked, not me... :> I think I'll be trying to go to the show on Feb. 21st as well... ------------------------------ From: BilyGdzily@aol.com Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 19:48:21 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970119194819_471262224@emout08.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: European tour dates? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS etc. and so on. I am in desperate need of European tour dates for TMBG. If I go to the web site all I get is stinking US dates. What I need specifically is the date(s) for the concert(s) in or around Munich, Germany. Are any dates set yet? Are They even coming to Germany? You see, I might be going on holiday in March and don't want to be gone if They are going to be here then. Any assistance will be most appreciated. Billy Godzilly "What's that blue thing doing here" ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 19:49:46 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <199701200049.TAA00517@sumter.awod.com> From: frankh@awod.com (Bejezus) Subject: TMBG: lil ole me? Well shucks, you go out of town fer a weekend and when you come back you've become a "backbone" listie *blush* I'm here doin that crazy stuff I do, which includes trying to figger out html (check me site below, it's crap). Last time I posted was Jan 6 so it's not like I disappeared or nuthin. I usually express me views on #tmbg on undernet if you really care about what I thinks, which ya probably don't. Yes, it was Bro John Blackhawk that typed in caps and he was the original Bro J. Green Jello, you should be a bro again and so should the rest of you hosers :P I hereby proclaim everyone on this list a "backbone" member with the exception of my brother matt james who's more like the "bellybutton lint" of the list ;) j/k when I think of some cool stuff, I'll like....post it, Brother JohnBejezus * ---------------------------------- Brother JohnBejezus - frankh@awod.com http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/9677 "...and then forget" - David Thomas * ----------------------------------- ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199701200110.UAA11866@nfs1.jvnc.net> From: "Harlan Landes" Subject: TMBG: Concertography Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 20:12:40 -0500 OK, I've begun work on a Concertography (kind of like a Discogrpahy... you get it.) and you can find it at http://udel.edu/~spike/concert.html Please check it out, match your info to mine, and email me suggestions and corrections. It has about 185 concerts/performances listed so far... That URL again: http://udel.edu/~spike/concert.html ------------------------------ From: Christi587@aol.com Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 20:35:10 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <970119203507_2057079743@emout07.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: the OMLT survey is over! Repeat: The survey is OVER!!! No more mail, please. I have received a total of 80 preliminary orders for shirts. With this number in mind, I am going to speak with the company as soon as I can. Unfortunately, this is finals week, so it may be a bit longer than I expected. Please bear with the Goddess-- shirts are nice, but not as important as her 10 billion final projects and exams. Oh boy, kids! It is yet again time for Christy's Shoes Answer Her Mail (DNRC members will catch this reference :) "What about sizes?" Left: Okay, I don't know who is perpetuating the rumor that large and X-large shirts will not be available, but when I find him/her, I am going to bite his/her kneecaps off. Right: Shoe bites can be nasty, you know. A shoe bit my sister once... Left: Oh, stop that. Right: Party pooper. Large and X-large will actually be, in all likelihood, the only 2 sizes anybody even wants. This works out nicely, because they will probably be the only sizes available. The Supreme OMLT Dictator will find out if larger sizes are available, if they cost more, etc, because a few people have asked for them. All will become clear in time. "Should I go to the TMBG cover compilation site right now and vote for 'We Might Be Giants, Too'?" Left: Yes. Right: Or else we'll bite your kneecaps off. Hmm, I guess the shoes are feeling a bit feisty today. Fortunately, there are no more questions, because the Goddess needs to go hit the books. Further OMLT bulletins as events warrant. --Christy ------------------------------ Message-ID: <32E2E01D.4874@toothfairy.com> Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 22:01:49 -0500 From: Kevin McGuire Organization: The Explorers That *DO* Know Exactly Where They're Going! Subject: Re: TMBG: the OMLT survey is over! Either (A): Your shoes can jump very high, or (B): You have damn big feet. (I bet its B) -- Kevin "100% Curd" McGuire-----------------------------------------+ ^ ^ | | | | | | "The Johns created They Might | | | Be Giants to train the faithful. | | | One cannot go against the word of John." --->ME<- | | | | | | | | | | +----+-----That's not butter! ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 22:27:26 -0500 (EST) Message-Id: <199701200327.WAA23261@CLEMSON.EDU> From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: the OMLT survey is over! At 10:01 PM 1/19/97 -0500, you wrote: >Either >(A): Your shoes can jump very high, or >(B): You have damn big feet. Maybe they're magical shoes like Stanley had on the cartoon 'Hammerman'. Hey, she was calling them Leftie and Rightie, wasn't she? :> '...then Gramps opened up the bag and took out the magical shoes. He set them on the ground and they soon began to groove. The shoes knew at once they had finally found their man. They jumped right on his feet and he became Hammerman, Hammerman, Hammer, Hammerman, Hammer, Hammerman, Hammer, Hammerman, Hammer, oh yeah!' TTYL, -Adam Tyner, whose interest in Hammerman, the worst cartoon ever made, has been rekindled /========================================\ Adam Tyner 0- ctyner@awod.com http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ Home of He-Man, Weird Al, MST3K, and more! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970119225655.006d289c@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 22:56:58 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: TMBG: OMLT Check out the page for more details. We have a tie, but what good is that with only three submissions?!? Send me more! http://omlt.home.ml.org -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This is not a sig. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BC06CF.B1BD4760@ENG307.ortv.com.tw> From: Josh Mooney Subject: TMBG: a list virgin Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 12:44:35 +-800 So bear with me. LA native playing expatriate in Taiwan. They fan since Dr. Dimento played me DLS back in junior high school. A loyal fan of the pink album, herald Lincoln as one of the most underappreciated albums in alt/rock history, and can listen to Destination Moon twenty times in a row without blinking. Love this list thing, initially only sought opinions on the new album. I like it, appreciate it more with each listen, consider Pet Name as the gem at this point, but you know how that can change. Just wondering, being as far removed from pop music as I can be, what's the current status on airplay and videos? What's on, what's next etc. thanks jm ------------------------------ Message-ID: <32E30BE6.2A00@toothfairy.com> Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 01:08:38 -0500 From: Kevin McGuire Organization: The Explorers That *DO* Know Exactly Where They're Going! Subject: TMBG: campaigning for the OMLT (VOTE FOR KEVIN!) > We have a tie, but what good is that > with only three submissions?!? Send me more! But everyone WANTED to vote for mine!!!!! Does intention of voting count? Seriously, everyone go to the site http://omlt.home.ml.org and vote for your choice. (But if you vote for mine, I will love all of you) Just realized that that may not be a good thing.... -- Kevin "100% Curd" McGuire-----------------------------------------+ ^ ^ | | | | | | "The Johns created They Might | | | Be Giants to train the faithful. | | | One cannot go against the word of John." --->ME<- | | | | | | | | | | +----+-----That's not butter! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19970120012013.006d0b90@popd.ix.netcom.com> Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 01:20:16 -0500 From: Evan Chakroff Subject: Re: TMBG: campaigning for the OMLT (VOTE FOR KEVIN!) At 01:08 AM 1/20/97 -0500, you wrote: >> We have a tie, but what good is that >> with only three submissions?!? Send me more! > >Seriously, everyone go to the site http://omlt.home.ml.org and vote for >your choice. (But if you vote for mine, I will love all of you) Well, that one is my personal favorite. But I'm not biased, and I won't add extra votes so it'll win... No, I'm serious, I WON'T do that... You know I wouldn't do that... Really... P.S. Send more shirt designs! -- Evan Chakroff The Internet Mystery Spot http://spot.home.ml.org This is not a sig. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <32E31275.1A94@toothfairy.com> Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 01:36:37 -0500 From: Kevin McGuire Organization: The Explorers That *DO* Know Exactly Where They're Going! Subject: TMBG: Campaigning for the OMLT (vote for Kevin!) Being at a tie, my shirt design hereby challenges rival shirt design by AmY. They shall do battle, my image file vs. hers. I am acting as the manager, so send all counter-offers to me. After all, my contender is only a JPEG file, it cant talk. P.S.: Vote for Kevin's!!! I will give everyone who votes a dollar!* -- Kevin "100% Curd" McGuire-----------------------------------------+ ^ ^ | | | | | | "The Johns created They Might | | | Be Giants to train the faithful. | | | One cannot go against the word of John." --->ME<- | | | | | | | | | | +----+-----That's not butter! * Actually, no. But I will love every single person who votes for mine. Just realized that that may not be a good thing ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 11:18:44 -0800 From: J Mathews Message-ID: <32E27394.6DF2@ix.netcom.com> Organization: United Federation of Planets Subject: TMBG: TMBG the movie to be on starz Hey, I've been off the list for a while, so sorry if it has already been posted. The movie from which TMBG got there name will be on the premiun channel starz on the 29th. I'm not sure of the exact time, but I may be able to check. My Sleeping ITF nifty mix is all done now, and is included with the F Black and TMBG CD dub. If anyone wants it email me and we can work out a trade or something else if you don't have anything to trade. Jeremy Mathews ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 11:24:50 -0800 From: J Mathews Message-ID: <32E27502.7A1A@ix.netcom.com> Organization: United Federation of Planets Subject: TMBG: TMBG the movie to be on Starz I've been off the list for a while, so sorry if this has already been posted. The movie from which They got there name will appear on the premium channel starz on the 29th, I'm not sure what time. I'm also finished with the SITFlowers mix which comes with a dub of my TMBG and F Black promo CD along with the radio edit whose extra material helped me in produceing. If anyone wants it, let me know and we can work out a trade for it or something else if you have nothing to trade. Talk to you all later, Jeremy Mathews ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 11:35:12 -0800 From: J Mathews Message-ID: <32E27770.3C@ix.netcom.com> Organization: United Federation of Planets Subject: TMBG: Re: Live!! NY Adam Tyner wrote: > > I found a place that has a copy of Live!! NY (full 26 track version) on CD > for $30 ($34.50 w/ S&H). I ordered my copy, which should be in any day now... > > When I get it, I'll post more info. :> > > -Adam Tyner > /========================================\ > Adam Tyner 0- ctyner@awod.com > http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ > Home of He-Man, Weird Al, MST3K, and more! Based on all the info, I assume he got it at The Finest CDs and tapes, I recently got theer cat and saw it there, and the shipping prices fit. Jeremy Mathews ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-19 *****************************