Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-246 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 246 Thursday, 4 September 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: Severe Tire Damage TMBG: FEELINGS, nothing more than feelings. Re: TMBG: Severe Tire Damage Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-242 TMBG: Sept 13 Re: TMBG: Sept 13 Re: TMBG: Linnell look-alike (me)! TMBG: philosophy, shows, websites, & sound Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-242 TMBG: TMBJazz... TMBG: Conversions Re: TMBG: your take on the "favorite" debate TMBG: Snail Shell TMBG: TMBJazzz.. TMBG: Big Anouncement!!!! Re: TMBG: TMBJazzz.. TMBG: right addres for Flans interview Re: TMBG: TMBJazzz.. TMBG: snail shell promo.. TMBG: TMBJazzzz.. Re: TMBG: #TMBG TMBG: TMBG at NYU TMBG: Hello Cds Re: TMBG: #TMBG Re: TMBG: #TMBG TMBG: concert? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <340D36FE.7753@pacificnet.net> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 03:08:03 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: Severe Tire Damage > Any info on "Severe Tire Damage", the upcoming TMBG live album mentioned on > the WFNX interview? Also, if anyone has a complete transcript, can you > please forward it to the list? > -Adam "Severe Tire Damage"? (heh! heh!) I'd like to see that transcript too but you didn't mention who exactly the interview was with. Somehow, I get the picture that the interviewer asked John (whichever one it was... or both) the name of an upcoming TMBG album and he looked out into the parking lot through the window on his left and saw the words "Severe Tire Damage" on a sign. If he were to have looked out the window on the right, he might have claimed the album is going to be called "3rd Street Mission" or "Crazy Larry's House of Electronics". -B O N G O ------------------------------ Message-ID: <340D4696.77F8@pacificnet.net> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:14:44 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: FEELINGS, nothing more than feelings. Ruprecht said: (regarding orinal new albums) > The new David Byrne album, "Feelings." I have yet to stress this >nearly enough. I have "Feelings" as (and all of Byrnes solo albums.) Much of his work takes awhile to sink into the right groove in my brain but when it does, I can appreciate its unique beauty. My feelings on Feelings aren't clear yet but I think it will get to me eventually. By the way, Byrne has a record label under (Warner Bros.) called Luaka Bop with some excellent world music as well as the American originals Geggy Tah. Geggy Tah combine many musical influences with their own ideas to create something unique. I think TMBG fans would especially appreciate Geggy Tah's first album, "Grand Opening" -B O N G O _________________________________________________ "Smash this world to pieces Right from the very last start" -pApAs fritAs ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970903074031.0069e3e8@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 07:40:31 -0400 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Severe Tire Damage At 03:08 AM 9/3/97 -0700, you wrote: > > "Severe Tire Damage"? (heh! heh!) I'd like to see that transcript >too but you didn't mention who exactly the interview was with. It was with Flansie. > Somehow, I get the picture that the interviewer asked John >(whichever one it was... or both) the name of an upcoming TMBG album and >he looked out into the parking lot through the window on his left and >saw the words "Severe Tire Damage" on a sign. He said it fairly authoratively. :) It sounds a lot like "Rock Spectacle" by BNL. Instead of recording 1 show like in Live!! NYC, it'll be different songs recorded in several different concerts. TTYL, -Adam, who realizes that Storm Zabel used to be a DJ for WAVF in Charleston, SC /----=========================================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, Killer Tomatoes, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 08:25:46 -0700 From: Chad Maloney Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-242 Message-id: <340D817A.1324@rosevc.rose-hulman.edu> cdanve10@scu.edu.au wrote: > >DIRT BIKE!!! > > What is it with dirt bike .... It's definately one of my least favourite > songs on JH .... I always skip it ..... I think Dirt Bike is the closest TMBG tune to what people think Jazz is. At least that is my opinion. It also isn't one of my top tunes on JH. But the stylings of Dirt Bike are kinda laid back which I guess people place that moniker on Jazz. Dunno... observing I guess. - Chad -- -====================================================================- Chad Maloney | CMMalone@softart.com | WWW homeless as of late... -====================================================================- Software Engineer | Every little child learns, if you can't see Software Artistry | dreams your eyes are blind - Fly, Moxy Fruvous -====================================================================- ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9709031818.AA14466@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Sept 13 Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:18:17 -0400 (EDT) One of the seemingly few non-21+ shows is coming up in Phiadelphia on Saturday, Sept 13 and I was curious as to when ppl will arrive? The nice thing about it being on Saturday means that not only can many folks get there early but can stay up late since the next day is Sunday. Strangely, TMBG often shy away from Saturday shows yet this is one of them so that's very nice. I'll be at the Delaware show, too, so I guess I'll see any 21+ type folks there. It's too bad that the Monopuff gigs at Merc Lounge are 21+, Monopuff needs all the fans they can get to attend their shows! "She treats me far too frosty, this hanging on has cost me dear." -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <340DB014.107A@ix.netcom.com> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 14:44:36 -0400 From: Amanda Nichols Organization: wekbuh (WECB) Subject: Re: TMBG: Sept 13 > It's too bad that the Monopuff gigs at Merc Lounge are 21+, Monopuff > needs all the fans they can get to attend their shows! Yeah, I know! I don't like the whole 21+ thing. All that means to me is that the place is hoping to make some big bucks on 5 dollar beers. argh. interesting yet unrelated factiod: Sept. 13th is exactly 13 days from my birthday. not as important as, say, Labor day or something like that, but worth noting nontheless. Anyone in Boston- Skeleton Key (steve calhoon, mono puff) is doing a residency at the middle east at the end of the month. Whoo-hoo!!! Amanda currently listening to "purple toupee" on the radio ------------------------------ Message-ID: <340DBE13.DFB8A729@BlazeNet.net> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 15:44:21 -0400 From: wwdorward@blazenet.net (Wilson Dorward) Subject: Re: TMBG: Linnell look-alike (me)! > Today in school I was very bored in Earth Science, so I pulled out my > pictures of the TMBG concert at Kenyon College. Somebody in my class > was > looking over my shoulder, and when I got to a picture of John Linnell > he > said "Is that you?" Appalled I said "NO!" but I'm honored all the > same! I met this guy at Wake Forest (Debating stuff...) who looked exactly like Flans. I showed a picture of Flans to my roommate who I had just introduced to TMBG and he agreed as well as others who knew of TMBG. It was uncanny. He didn't sound like Flans, though. Eric ------------------------------ From: Happyfroot@aol.com Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:27:35 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970903162533_-566733544@emout12.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: philosophy, shows, websites, & sound I don't feel like going into a whole big philosophy discussion, but it has been said in many philosophy discussions that NOTHING is original & as the Meat Puppets once said "We Don't Exist." Anyway, that's something else totally different. I believe it's the same with music. Nothing "new" is really out there, it's just combining stuff we've heard before in fun & enjoyable ways, that are also fun to listen to. Personally, I'm a big fan of Meat Puppets, Marilyn Manson, TMBG (of course), Tripping Daisy, Our Lady Peace, & the Nixons, but I will not limit it there because there are many more bands I like, but don't feel like mentioning. Also, I will not say that any of these bands is truly original (see earlier comment). And I'd also like to say I visited www.tmbg.com & saw the Hatch Shell show on the front page! WOOHOO for Boston! Also, I have to ask if there are any good TMBG sound pages left...if there are I would like to know the addresses of them. Jason ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 3 Sep 97 16:35 EDT From: kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu (Kirsten Brodbeck) Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-242 >I think Dirt Bike is the closest TMBG tune to what people think Jazz >is. At least that is my opinion. It also isn't one of my top tunes on >JH. But the stylings of Dirt Bike are kinda laid back which I guess >people place that moniker on Jazz. Jazz isn't always laid back, not by a long shot. (Kirsten rumages around and pulls out every Buddy Rich cd she owns) But I've always enjoyed "Dirtbike" for the really prime horn work - good shtuff. It's a smooth, jazz-like song; something of a departure for Flans, but one of my favorite changes-of-pace on JH. Kirsten -- (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) "For a 6-foot-3 guy with no hair and a whiny voice, I've done all right." -Billy Corgan kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu Kirsten Brodbeck AKA Crow AKA Brodie ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:57:21 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: TMBG: TMBJazz... Message-ID: On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Kirsten Brodbeck wrote: > Jazz isn't always laid back, not by a long shot. (Kirsten rumages > around and pulls out every Buddy Rich cd she owns) But I've always > enjoyed "Dirtbike" for the really prime horn work - good shtuff. It's a > smooth, jazz-like song; something of a departure for Flans, but one of my > favorite changes-of-pace on JH. personally i've always connected dirtbike more to the reggae and funk traditions. for jazz connections, i'd turn more to, well, (1) spy, which according to the liner notes of WDTSS, is a direct nod at free jazz, (2) spacesuit, which would work really well as a jazz waltz, (3) turn around, which utilizes a walking bass line and ride rhythms common in jazz, (4) the vibraphoned sections of spiralling shape, and (5) lie still, little bottle, for jazz-style drumming jim kuemmerle j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://synapse.biology.utah.edu/Jim/gateway.html ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:04:04 -0400 (EDT) From: Elitza Subject: TMBG: Conversions Message-ID: Hey/hay, I spologize in advance for any typing errors I make. (Or, maybe not in advacen...oh well) I lifted weights for the first time since February today and my arms feel like Jell-o. So... my typing prolly not going to be that great. :) Anyway, last week I invited one of my friends to #tmbg (which, as I've said before, you should all go to) and she asked me the next day if she could borrow one of my TMBG CDs! I lent her A-18, and she likes it a lot. She especially liked IPI and Mammal, I guess....well, it's a conversion :) Elitza Nicolaou can be reached at or Visit her (please!) at http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Quad/1317/ "Just mind your p's and q's buster, and remember who you're dealing with." -"Ferris Bueller's Day Off" ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9709032110.AA14639@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: Re: TMBG: your take on the "favorite" debate Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:10:57 -0400 (EDT) > > I would find it very hard to believe that you really hated a song by > > your favorite band (if you have one) or else that band most likely would > > not be your favorite anymore. > > Nope, I completely disagree. Just because a band s your "favorite" doesnt > mean it's not possible to dislike some of their songs. It may be just out > of personal preference, even, that you dont like a certain song or > album for for itse style, but you still respect the artist and so on. But > you definiitely donot have to "love" every song by your favorite musician. That was the > word used originally, I think. And of course, "love" can't really be > debated, since it means different things to different people. I think there is a fine line between loving songs and liking them, it's hard to quantify whether you love a song or only like it. But in my experience I haven't seen someone dislike (or hate, or whatever word you like to use) a song by their absolute favorite band. Now I am ONLY talking about his/her absolute favorite band. I realize you have a bunch of favorite bands, and you may not have one favorite band in which case this would not apply to you. I know some bands that I like a hell of a lot and are amoung my favorite but I have found a few songs that I have disliked, but when it comes to my favorite band I can't think of one song I dislike. I think it has to do with this "respect [of] the artist" that you speak of, a respect given to them moreso than any other band. When they achieve this high level of respect, and have really earned it from you (i.e. they consistently put out great music), it's very hard to dislike even songs that you may not find to be as good as a large portion of their other songs. In the case of TMBG I have not found a song that was so bad (take pure whitenoise for instance) that I just had to hate it. That's because I know they wouldn't make a song like that (if you could even call it a song), it's not their style. I've come to appreciate their style of music and I have found that so far this output of music has been great. Now if TMBG went on to such a departure from their current style that I just hated their music (say they made pure rap albums from now on), I doubt I would like them as my favorite, but I know they wouldn't do this. People say TMBG has such a diverse style of music creation and I believe that to be somewhat true, but they are not so diverse that they would go ahead and make an all heavy metal or all rap album, or some such style that would be so radically different. They have a certain mentality and base outlook on their genre of music, and while they toy around with this and try to change things up they are still within their particular style. So anyway, I doubt that I would ever truly dislike a TMBG song, I know I don't dislike any now, and I think that is the case with anyone and their absolute favorite band (if indeed they have one). Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9709032116.AA14651@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Snail Shell Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:16:06 -0400 (EDT) I was visiting Annapolis over the weekend and found the Promo radio single for Snail Shell for $2 and snached it up. The collector side in me was calling out for it and for $2, you can't beat it! Besides the CD label is really excellent with large "Snail Shell" writing all over it. Speaking of singles, does anyone happen to have an extra copy of She Was a Hotel Detective that they would like to sell/trade/give, I had someone ready to trade it to me but he seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, unfortunately 8-( Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 3 Sep 97 17:25 EDT From: kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu (Kirsten Brodbeck) Subject: TMBG: TMBJazzz.. Well, I accidently deleted the original message (doh! @$&# modem!) but somebody said that "Dirtbike" seemed to be more related to reggae and funk. It's never really sounded like reggae to me at all - I tend to associate reggae with a heavier rhythm section. Of course, I haven't listened to a whole lot, so... I can definitely see the funk connections, though. About "Spacesuit": wasn't there an Info Club club thing about this song? I seem to remember something about it originally being titled "I Remember Third Street" "to reflect its jazz origins." I'm pulling this entirely out of my memory, however, so I could be completely wrong. :) Kirsten -- (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) "For a 6-foot-3 guy with no hair and a whiny voice, I've done all right." -Billy Corgan kbrodbec@remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu Kirsten Brodbeck AKA Crow AKA Brodie ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199709032129.RAA08528@mime3.prodigy.com> From: JQZA89A@prodigy.com (MR HECTOR M GARCIA) Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:29:03, -0500 Subject: TMBG: Big Anouncement!!!! I just got new from my friend from NYU that the secret band playing is going to be TMBG, on Friday Sept. 5th. I don't know what time yet. I'll keep you informed. Hector Garcia 8-) ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:39:03 -0400 (EDT) Message-Id: From: Trippy Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBJazzz.. At 21:24 -0000 9/3/97, Kirsten Brodbeck wrote: > Well, I accidently deleted the original message (doh! @$&# modem!) >but somebody said that "Dirtbike" seemed to be more related to reggae and >funk. It's never really sounded like reggae to me at all - I tend to >associate reggae with a heavier rhythm section. Of course, I haven't >listened to a whole lot, so... I can definitely see the funk connections, >though. i get the feeling that some people around here have a different definition of Funk than i do, when i think of funk i think of James Brown, Maceo Parker, George Clinton, etc... i really don't see any of this style in TMBG, least of all Dirtbike... what bands come to mind when you think of funk? ps. i won't even get started on the topic of what some people consider to be jazz or how it may or may not be found in TMBG songs... let's just say i get very nervous mentioning TMBG and Jazz in the same sentence l8r trippY ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:54:03 -0400 Message-Id: <199709032154.RAA01863@k12.oit.umass.edu> From: tghattas@k12.oit.umass.edu (Tammy Ghattas (Wellesley HS 99)) Subject: TMBG: right addres for Flans interview I offered a transcript of John F.'s 8/29 WFNX interview, and I don't mind sending it to anyone, but *please*, request at the address I asked you to: ghattas@ix.netcom.com I've gotten a bunch of requests at the address I'm sending from, and it's a pain to send large stuff from here. Okay? Thanks. Tammy ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 17:30:38 -0700 From: Chad Maloney Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBJazzz.. Message-id: <340E012E.2C56@rosevc.rose-hulman.edu> Trippy wrote: > > i get the feeling that some people around here have a different definition > of Funk than i do, when i think of funk i think of James Brown, Maceo > Parker, George Clinton, etc... i really don't see any of this style in > TMBG, least of all Dirtbike... what bands come to mind when you think of > funk? Ohhhh boy!! Funk! Yeah! Parliament is of course the first thing. Bringing down the mothership! I never really meant to say that Dirt Bike was jazz, I just said that is has the styling of what people think Jazz is. I'd definitely agree on Lie Still being a cool Jazzy piece. But people interpret as they may. If you like fusion, Jazz is fusion. If you like funk, Jazz is funk. If you like blues, Jazz is blues. TMBG isn't full of Jazz influences in my opinion. They come and go, possibly by accident, possibly by choice. But by and large, I don't get the same feeling from listening to TMBG than I do Mingus or MMW. And personally, that is a good thing. I pride myself in being able to stick in 5 completely different discs and hitting shuffle and seeing just how diverse my tastes are. As an example, I have 34 discs in the M's assorted amongst: Medeski Martin and Wood, Charles Mingus, Chad Mitchell Trio, Joni Mitchell, Molly Mcguire, Mono Puff, Morphine, Moxy Fruvous That would be: Modern Fusion/Funk, Classic Jazz/Blues, Folk, Poetic Pop/Rock, Hardcore, Pop/Rock, Rock/Jazz, and Fruvous. -- -====================================================================- Chad Maloney | CMMalone@softart.com | WWW homeless as of late... -====================================================================- Software Engineer | Every little child learns, if you can't see Software Artistry | dreams your eyes are blind - Fly, Moxy Fruvous -====================================================================- ------------------------------ From: "NJ Powell" Message-Id: <19745.199709032255@potter.cc.keele.ac.uk> Subject: TMBG: snail shell promo.. Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:55:45 +0100 (BST) Hello people, I would like to amend Matt's story about the finding of the Snail Shell promo. I *found* it; ok, so he bought it, but I nabbed it first! Picky? moi?! Anyway, the point of that was to lead into my question. At the same time as we were buying the single, I got an Elvis Costello album, (just for the song "London's Brilliant Parade", the best song ever written about my home city). Has anyone else ever noticed that the organ chords in "Radio Radio" are if not identical, pretty blinkin' similar to those in "Santa's Beard"? I have no musical ear whatsoever so I am quite willing to bend to a superior opinion on this. byebye! Nicola ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:58:59 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: TMBG: TMBJazzzz.. Message-ID: On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Chad Maloney wrote: > TMBG isn't full of Jazz influences in my opinion. i know what you mean. i had to really think to get those five things i listed. jazz is my primary listening fodder, so i'm always surprised when i realize how little jazz influence the johns exhibit... of course, that's not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. > As an example, I have 34 discs in the M's assorted amongst: > Medeski Martin and Wood, Charles Mingus, Chad Mitchell Trio, > Joni Mitchell, Molly Mcguire, Mono Puff, Morphine, Moxy Fruvous in heavy rotation here: miles davis, bill evans, (both jazz,) oumou sangare, (west african,) parliament/funkadelic, (funk,) the schoolhouse rock tribute, (alternative,) steeleye span, (folk/rock,) the akira soundtrack (weird,) and, of course, They. jim kuemmerle j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://synapse.biology.utah.edu/Jim/gateway.html ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:31:30 -0700 Subject: Re: TMBG: #TMBG Message-ID: <19970903.182910.9806.0.jnielsen69@juno.com> From: jnielsen69@juno.com (Joshua D Nielsen) You know what? Once i tryed to go there, but it said it was a private room, and I couldn't go in. I sucked. Josh Nielsen jnielsen69@juno.com http://www.angelfire.com/or/jnielsen/ http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4091 ICQ #1337243 ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:16:44 -0400 (EDT) From: Helene Subject: TMBG: TMBG at NYU Message-Id: finally, my school does something right! Every year they have this mystery concert as part of orientation, normally it some stupid singer, with one big hit... but this year they got TMBG! it's open only to students here, so it should be interesting... Here's a scene You're in the backseat laying down The windows wrap around To the sound of travel and the engine All you hear is time stand still and travel And feel such piece and absolute |\ _,,,---,,_ The stillness still that doesn't end zzz. /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_. But slowly drifts into sleep |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-` The stars are the greatest thing you'll ever see '---''(_/--' `-'\_) -rem ------------------------------ From: Jordan1c@aol.com Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:46:15 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970903223820_791742449@emout11.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: Hello Cds I just ordered the new 3 year $120 Hello Super Monster Pack, and i was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to get it. Also, is Helloclub@aol.com still a valid e-mail adress to send questions? Will they respond? Thanks, Jordan "This next song were gonna perform is personal to us...BUT FIRST I HAVE TO TIE MY SHOE!!!!!!!!" - John Flansburgh ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:59:45 -0400 (EDT) From: Elitza Subject: Re: TMBG: #TMBG Message-ID: > You know what? Once i tryed to go there, but it said it was a private > room, and I couldn't go in. I sucked. umm...you sucked? ;) But no, really, there was a takeover there not too long ago and the channel admins decided that for our protection and the protection of our bot, Lincoln, the cahnnel should stay private for a while. The time has passed now, and everything is happy on #tmbg again. And they all lived happily ever after. Elitza Nicolaou can be reached at or Visit her (please!) at http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Quad/1317/ "Just mind your p's and q's buster, and remember who you're dealing with." -"Ferris Bueller's Day Off" > Josh Nielsen > jnielsen69@juno.com > http://www.angelfire.com/or/jnielsen/ > http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4091 > ICQ #1337243 > ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 21:16:50 -0700 Subject: Re: TMBG: #TMBG Message-ID: <19970903.211811.4398.7.jnielsen69@juno.com> From: jnielsen69@juno.com (Joshua D Nielsen) sorry. forgot the T. IT sucked. jnielsen69@juno.com http://www.angelfire.com/or/jnielsen/ http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4091 ICQ #1337243 ------------------------------ From: Hockey103@aol.com Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 00:55:07 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970904005506_-534462084@emout01.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: concert? does any one know if They are going to come to Portland, OR. Every other time They have been here I have been out of town and I really want to go to a show. Scott "She has a girlfriend now" - Reel Big Fish ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-246 ******************************