Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-255 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 255 Saturday, 13 September 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: Songlist unlike any other Re: TMBG: CONCERT NORFOLK, VA Re: TMBG: The Respectfull Distance Re: TMBG: Cheerleaders for They and funky parents TMBG: Lancaster show 8/15?? Re: TMBG: The Respectfull Distance TMBG: Curiosities Wander.../Candybutchers Re: TMBG: Movie Titles that Would Make Great Band Names Re: TMBG: Movie Titles that Would Make Great Band Names TMBG: bye for now TMBG: Bootlegs TMBG: I GOT MY NEWSLETTER! TMBG: on-line tmbg concertography Re: TMBG: TMBGothic TMBG: Warp speed, Alvin! Re: TMBG: Warp speed, Alvin! TMBG: Movie/band and Dr. Worm. Re: TMBG: Movie/band and Dr. Worm. Not really TMBG: ICQ Re: TMBG: Cheerleaders for They and funky parents Re: Not really TMBG: ICQ Re: TMBG: Norfolk, VA Show Re: TMBG: Norfolk, VA Show TMBG: Hypothetically... TMBG: the movie name thread... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:25:21 -1000 From: Marc Myer Subject: TMBG: Songlist unlike any other Okay, all you Listies. These are the songs my daughter (4 years old) loves to have me SING to her every night as she goes to sleep! (In no particular order) 1. Rocky Raccoon (Beatles) 2. Istanbul (not Constantinople) 3. Birdhouse 4. Particle Man 5. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)--Try to sing that one just once! 6. Fingertips 7. Turn Around 8. I Will ( beatles) 9. Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Beatles) 10. Bungalow Bill (Beatles) 11. Don Gato and an assortment of others from Leon Redbone, Harry Nilsson, Jethro Tull, Steely Dan, and even a real children's song or two. Note: SHE picks 'em, she even tells me what CD's to play in the car. Good taste, don't you think? and not a single whisper of Barney. ------------------------------ From: NoraChica@aol.com Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:26:50 -0400 (EDT) Message-ID: <970911000540_-997345995@emout20.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: CONCERT NORFOLK, VA < Subject: Re: TMBG: The Respectfull Distance Message-ID: > would you consider your self introverted? I've always seen Flansburgh as an > extrovert and Linnell as an introvert -- both extreme. It's all in the body > language -- some people might say it's all in a person's aura. Extroverts > are just easier to approach. It's possible for you to be extroverted over > the radio, but introverted in person. But if you're extroverted in person, > I guess I just have no idea what I'm talking about.... :> I would consider myself very introverted. I can hardly manage when I'm forced to interact with a small group of people. All the same, people will often come up to me to ask for information or directions, so I guess I strike people as approachable. Maybe I just look the the kind of person who would know what they are talking about. Of course anyone who thought that would be gravely mistaken... Elizabeth ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:49:26 -0400 Message-Id: From: Scott Subject: Re: TMBG: Cheerleaders for They and funky parents Hmm... what an interesting topic. Let's see, my parents don't hate They, but on the other hand they won't listen to Them with any frequency. The closest I've had to a complement from them was when my dad said that he didn't find Them as annoying as most stuff I listen too (such unfairness!!!). Oh well. My twin absolutely loves Them, which is weird because he's into the whole Goth thing (wearing black, listens to stuff like Sisters of Mercy and the Bauhaus). I think that I got him into Them, so it's pretty neat. I also turned a few of my friends onto They (as well as Mono Puff, but that's another story). I was surprised that my friends actually wanted me to play a They CD when they came over to my house, because they normally think all my tastes are weird. The one person who I most desire to convert into a TMBG fan is my girlfriend. She'll tolerate Them (I play Them a lot around her), and she thinks They're weird, but she doesn't hate Them so there's still hope!!! Oh, some more movies: Ghost in the Shell The Abyss Walkabout well, enough of my $0.2, bye! -Scott * ---------------------------------------------- "This is the spawning of the cage and aquarium don't wait a moment too soon Used to be different, now you're the same Yawn as your plane goes down in flames..." -They Might Be Giants * ---------------------------------------------- __,__ / \ vvvvvvv /|__/| I /O,O | I /_____ | /|/| J|/^ ^ ^ \ | /00 | _//| |^ ^ ^ ^ |W| |/^^\ | /oo | \m___m__|_| \m_m_| \mm_| Totoro!!! ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9709121613.AA05226@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Lancaster show 8/15?? Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:13:06 -0400 (EDT) Is anyone going to the Lancaster, PA show and if so do you know if it is sold out or not? Thanks, Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9709121614.AA05237@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: Re: TMBG: The Respectfull Distance Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:14:45 -0400 (EDT) > I would consider myself very introverted. I can hardly manage when I'm > forced to interact with a small group of people. All the same, people > will often come up to me to ask for information or directions, so I guess > I strike people as approachable. Maybe I just look the the kind of person > who would know what they are talking about. Of course anyone who thought > that would be gravely mistaken... > > Elizabeth Or maybe they consider you nice enough not to take an axe to their head ;) Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ From: mjames@greed.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9709121618.AA05253@greed.loyola.edu> Subject: TMBG: Curiosities Wander.../Candybutchers Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:18:31 -0400 (EDT) > I just sat through "That Thing You Do" and was reminded of various old > threads concerning Mike Viola (Backup Singer/Lead Guitarist, Mono Puff) > and that particular movie. All this has led me to wonder just what sort > of band The Candy Butchers (Duh, Mike Viola's band) are. Basically, are > they your regular four piece 3 guitars (one being a bass), one drummer, > kind of band? Or are they something slightly original? Because, > inquiring minds want to know. Well of the 2 times that I have seen the Candy Butchers open for TMBG I seem to remember the first time, Mike Viola playing guitar and singing and the other guy playing a drum set. I believe the second time they added a guy to play bass. It was a while ago so my memory is a little fuzzy. Basically, it seems to be 2 main guys and possibly another for support on tour... Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199709121628.JAA28332@geocities.com> From: "Johann D. Beheader" Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:29:12 +0000 Subject: Re: TMBG: Movie Titles that Would Make Great Band Names > Movies that would make good band names..... perhaps the movie was too good > in it's own.. but i think Clockwork Orange would be cool. > There's a band around here called "Chelloveck 4" and thats from A Clockwork Orange. -Johann Oxymoronic quote: "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." -Ralph Waldo Emerson ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:21:36 -0400 (EDT) From: Elizabeth Esswein Subject: Re: TMBG: Movie Titles that Would Make Great Band Names Message-ID: On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Johann D. Beheader wrote: > There's a band around here called "Chelloveck 4" and thats from A > Clockwork Orange. > > -Johann Maybe they're Russian speakers. Chelloveck means "person" in Russian. Elizabeth ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:43:15 -0500 (CDT) From: "Jon Misc." Subject: TMBG: bye for now Message-ID: I hate to have to leave you wacky people, but I won't be able to check my e-mail for a while. You see, my ISP would appreciate some money from me and at the moment, I can't afford it. But, I will be back a.s.a.p. Possibly within the next month. Ciao for now. Jonnie ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:19:29 -0400 Message-Id: <199709121819.OAA15511@ussodyssey.ufp.org> From: The Denominator Subject: TMBG: Bootlegs Hey all, about a month ago i mentioned my ReFueled compilation and a lot fo you were interested... however, due to a sputtering-out of communication amongst us (probably my fault), nothing much ever became of most peoples' interest. Anyway, I just wanted to remind you that I still have it, and (contrary to what JODA might tell you -IM SO SORRY!!!) i am still trading... im just having trouble making it to the post office w/o a car these days... anyway, if you interested ppl are still interested, lemme know (preferably by personal email, so as not to clutter the list, and since i dont always get around to reading this thing...) Anyway, just being a dork. c-ya Kris ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:16:56 -0400 Message-Id: <199709121816.OAA15362@ussodyssey.ufp.org> From: The Denominator Subject: TMBG: I GOT MY NEWSLETTER! HEY! I went to check my mail today, which is usually a dismal and depressing exercise in futility... but to my surprise, there was an official TMBG Info Club Newsletter! This is the first thing I've ever gotten from them! I signed on last year during my first week at college, and now, as a returning sophomore i finally receive my first newsletter! And it is wicked-awesome too... sure, there is a lot of rehash from the webpage, but Linnell's thing about the wax museum rocks... especially since the only place I've ever been to in St. Louis is Laclede's Landing! It is also cool to see Linnell use the term "fucked up" in his brilliantly worded dissertation on waxen dioramas. Anyway, i just thought I would share, and let you know that the info club is not dead!!! Yay! The Denominator ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199709121822.OAA04030@pinky.ac.duke.edu> From: "Harlan Landes" Subject: TMBG: on-line tmbg concertography Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:17:17 -0400 please check out the on-line TMBG concertography at http://udel.edu/~spike/concert.html ... please email me if you have any additions or corrections... I'm going to try to keep this fairly up-to-date. I'm missing a bit between February and September of this year. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3418C650.4E2F@baka.com> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:34:24 +0000 From: Jonah Organization: MILK Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBGothic > My twin absolutely > loves Them, which is weird because he's into the whole Goth thing (wearing > black, listens to stuff like Sisters of Mercy and the Bauhaus). Well, in terms of appearance and style of music, TMBG are very very doubleplusungothic(newspeak makes for cool words) but oddly, I know a good deal of people who might be semi-goths and like TMBG. I myself tend to wear black, listen to the cure, and play Vampire:The Masquerade but I cannot utter the word "angst" in a serious context, I detest NIN, and I have never owned a dog collar, anything with spikes, so I'm not a Goth by any stretch of the imagination. But some more gothic goths I know seem to like something about TMBG when they're not moping or dancing slowly and morbidly to Love Is Colder Than Death. I'm not sure what. Maybe it's the chaos factor. And hasn't Linnell been quoted as saying he likes seminal pop-goth icon Morrissey? Hmmmm. -- "Reality is defined as that which, when you stop thinking about it, it does not go away"-Philip K. Dick, VALIS Jonah That NIN lost highway song is on the radio now. Ick. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:39:18 -0400 (EDT) Message-Id: <199709122039.QAA12603@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu> From: pkent@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu (pat kent) Subject: TMBG: Warp speed, Alvin! I was making some copies of TMBG tapes for use in my car today. I was using the "high speed dubbing" feature (as I was copying from tape to tape). I had the volume turned up a little so I could hear it, to know when to get the next tape. When I got to John Henry, I was rolling on the floor with laughter! It was just very amusing to hear The Chipmunks' version of Snail Shell and Extra Savoir Faire. Try it for a good time. Kelley Kent (who's dreading having to end his mini- vacation and return to the drab world of co-oping) ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 15:48:11 -0500 (EST) From: Ryan Staib Subject: Re: TMBG: Warp speed, Alvin! Message-ID: Try listening to The Famous Polka on high-speed mode. It's... interesting. I've listened to all my albums on high-speed mode, because then you can hear the bass parts of it really well (if not really fast). RS ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 15:56:40 -0600 (GMT-0600) From: She Might Be Amy Subject: TMBG: Movie/band and Dr. Worm. Message-ID: Wow, I must have been away for a long time (only 2 months but it seems longer) b/c I have NO CLUE what this Dr. Worm thing is! Someone please clear this up, or tell me where to find out about it!! And to add my movie title that would make a great band name, I say "Mars Attacks!" because it was a great movie and it's fun to say. Trust me. It's good to be back. **************** Amy Greenlese :) Music Educator Extraordinare "Van Gogh became a painter because he had no ear for music." -- Nikki Harris ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19970912170501.006a65ec@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:05:01 -0400 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Movie/band and Dr. Worm. At 03:56 PM 9/12/97 -0600, you wrote: >Wow, I must have been away for a long time (only 2 months but it seems >longer) b/c I have NO CLUE what this Dr. Worm thing is! Someone please It's a new song, and you can see a Linnell-made video of it on tmbg.com. >clear this up, or tell me where to find out about it!! TTYL, -Adam /----=========================================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, Killer Tomatoes, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:58:21 -0500 (EST) From: Ryan Staib Subject: Not really TMBG: ICQ Message-ID: Hate to bug everyone, but I'm on ICQ and I only know one other person on there, so I was wondering, who else on here is on it? Anyone here who isn't on it, get on it now if you can! It is supercool. www.icq.com Go there now, download the free software, install it, use it, supercool. RS ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:56:37 -0400 (EDT) From: Beth Connell Subject: Re: TMBG: Cheerleaders for They and funky parents Message-ID: My fiancee also likes They, just in smaller doses. After awhile he reaches a plateau where he can't listen to They anymore (generally in the middle of a really long car trip, after about 2 hours). He's gone to a show with me, but it was the Buff State show during the John Henry tour, which, frankly, sucked. Not because of they, but because of a combination of stupid security people hired by the school who wouldn't let us dance in the aisles (I know. It's a fire hazard, but there was a nice large area down front where we /could've/ danced and not broken the fire code in any way shape or form, but they wouldn't let us) and the fact that half the audience, for some reason, wanted to /sit/ and watch them. They glared daggers at the people who were standing and dancing and having a good time, and a few people complained loudly in between songs. I believe a group asked to go up front in order not to block the other people's view, and the security people flat out said no, thus earning the ire of the sitting group. While I can respect people wanting to sit during a concert, I also think that they should respect those of us that want to dance. There were a /lot/ of empty seats that one of the two groups could've moved to, so everyone was happy, but the security people again, would not let anyone move. So there were a lot of grumpy sitting people, and a lot of not-much-happier dancing people who couldn't move. My fiancee kept trying to get me to sit down, since some of the complainers were behind us. I was in a rather pissy mood by that time, and refused. I'm a horrible person, but my general attitude is if you /know/ you're going to see a band that has a lot of fans who like to get into the music, you're likely not going to get the best view, unless there's a separate area for either those who dance or those who don't. And if the venue is unwilling to provide it, then the chances of you /having/ that view are very slim. (Moreso if security's being pricky.) And while I will on occasion, keep my seat during a seated show out of deference to those that want to sit, I won't for They. And if that makes me a horrible person, oh well. I'm horrible. Hm. I seem to have tangented here. Well, then, I'll throw a topic out: do you prefer They in a club-like venue, where it's Squishing Room Only or in a place with seats? Why? Are people like myself that like They so much they can't help but dance horrible evil people that should be shot? Do you think the organizers should keep things like that in mind and set things up accordingly? Beth -<*>- http://www.cgicafe.com/~soulfire | "I want to raise my freak flag higher and higher..." -TMBG | "Rock Climbing, Joel. Rock Climbing." -Tom Servo, MST3K | "I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there." -Dr. Who (8th Doctor) | Odangos, anyone? -<*>- ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3419C732.4771@cannet.com> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:50:26 -0400 From: Mike Blaser Organization: http://beeper.simplenet.com/midivault.html Subject: Re: Not really TMBG: ICQ Ryan Staib wrote: > > Hate to bug everyone, but I'm on ICQ and I only know one other > person on there, so I was wondering, who else on here is on it? Anyone here > who isn't on it, get on it now if you can! It is supercool. www.icq.com > Go there now, download the free software, install it, use it, supercool. > > RS I have it, my number's 356896...feel free to add me if you'd like. ~Mike ------------------------------ From: mr.train@juno.com Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:42:34 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: Norfolk, VA Show Message-ID: <19970912.234636.4550.0.Mr.Train@juno.com> OK... time for the Train to take control... Ok... the evening started with me buying the BRAND NEW SEVERE TIRE DAMAGE TOUR SHIRT!!!!! I REALLY like this shirt.. on the front is Flansy's Geometrically correct guitar and Linnels accordian... both being played and THEY MIGHT BE in wierd digital letters and in small print the NEW Dial-a-song number which I haven't tested yet but will be soon and on the back is GIANTS in the same digital print and Severe Tire Damage Tour 97-98... I thought Linoln was pretty good... I would have bougt a shirt just because it looked so cool on Flans but I didn't have the green... TMBG opened with some wierd instrumental which turned into NYC and then was Particle man and then actual size and that's where my memory stops... Rest A While was cool and they also played a song I haven't seen mentioned before called First Kiss (The chorus went something like "I want another first kiss") The puppets weren't at all how I expected them to look.. I expected muppet-like things and the Johns behind a screen... It was really cool seeing Bluedawg and Adam Nitpicker (sp?) and I am getting a copy of TMBG's instudio performance on 96X so if you wanna trade I'll be posting more info about it soon... they played NYC and JKP in the studio as far as I know... and they played SEXXY from the album.... I caught it during SEXXY so I don't have it all ... but I have connections to GET it all.... umm... I'll post more as I remeber it.. The high point for me was They Got Lost. Oh yeah! When they let people in there were probably 20 some Factory showroom posters marked "Please Remove! John F" unfortunatly I didnt get one.. but that was cool of Flans... Miscellaneous Tim AKA TMB(do)G AKA Tambo (IRC) AKA Mr.Train (OML) On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:28:17 -0400 "S. Bergeron" writes: >Well, for the first time seeing them, I thought it was great. The >high >point for me was the inclustion of both "I am not your broom" and "Dr. >Worm." > >Setlist....by no means correct, not in order: > >Spy (L on direction, Broom inside improv) >Birdhouse >Particle Man >Don't Let's Start >Lie Still Little Bottle >Shoehorn With Teeth >She's Actual Size >Doctor Worm >SEXXY >Exqusite Dead Guy >XTC -vs- Adam Ant >Spider >Snail Shell >They Got Lost >Counter Faker (I wasn't impressed with this one) >Take A Rest > >Conga Songs: The Guitar + NKOMP > >Encore: > >Older >Twistin' >Until My Head Falls Off >Dig My Grave > >Maybe Mr. Train could help me out a bit. I met him at the concert. >It's nice putting a face with some of the names. > >The Boathouse, itself, angered me. The area right in front of the >stage >was limited to the over-21 folks. I could have gotten in, but my >girlfriend is still under 21, so I stayed out. The barracades made >the >conga a bit difficult, a fact Flans picked up on. > >Dr. Worm, the album version, is much longer than Dr. Worm, the video. >There's a whole other verse. Exquisite Dead Guy with the puppets >makes >the song better. I didn't like it much on the album. > >Oh, the opening act, Lincoln, Bites royally. > >All in all, a great time, albeit a bit steamy inside the Boathouse. >I'd >do it again. > >--Jack > > ------------------------------ From: mr.train@juno.com Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 00:03:52 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: Norfolk, VA Show Message-ID: <19970913.000952.4550.1.Mr.Train@juno.com> OK... Train again with some inserts into the setlist... I already addeed First Kiss and corrected Rest Awhile... But also during the encore they played How Can I Sing... They also played a little bit of Frankenstein while John F. was talking about one thing or another... and I got pictures back today and each and every one sucks! You can't see a damn thing! you can make out some shapes when spotlights are on them... if only the stage wasn't so damn dark! GRRR!!!! I guess that's it... next time I'm bringing my Mom's camera with the telescopic lens! Miscellaneous Tim AKA TMB(do)G AKA Tambo (IRC) AKA Mr.Train (OML) Favorite TMBG song update: Frankenstein P.S. can't remeber if this was in my last post, but one of my favorite parts of the concert was lincoln's cover of the Monkee's "Not Your Steppin' Stone" On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:28:17 -0400 "S. Bergeron" writes: >Well, for the first time seeing them, I thought it was great. The >high >point for me was the inclustion of both "I am not your broom" and "Dr. >Worm." > >Setlist....by no means correct, not in order: > >Spy (L on direction, Broom inside improv) >Birdhouse >Particle Man >Don't Let's Start >Lie Still Little Bottle >Shoehorn With Teeth >She's Actual Size >Doctor Worm >SEXXY >Exqusite Dead Guy >XTC -vs- Adam Ant >Spider >Snail Shell >They Got Lost >Counter Faker (I wasn't impressed with this one) >Take A Rest > >Conga Songs: The Guitar + NKOMP > >Encore: > >Older >Twistin' >Until My Head Falls Off >Dig My Grave > >Maybe Mr. Train could help me out a bit. I met him at the concert. >It's nice putting a face with some of the names. > >The Boathouse, itself, angered me. The area right in front of the >stage >was limited to the over-21 folks. I could have gotten in, but my >girlfriend is still under 21, so I stayed out. The barracades made >the >conga a bit difficult, a fact Flans picked up on. > >Dr. Worm, the album version, is much longer than Dr. Worm, the video. >There's a whole other verse. Exquisite Dead Guy with the puppets >makes >the song better. I didn't like it much on the album. > >Oh, the opening act, Lincoln, Bites royally. > >All in all, a great time, albeit a bit steamy inside the Boathouse. >I'd >do it again. > >--Jack > > ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:29:28 -0700 Subject: TMBG: Hypothetically... Message-ID: <19970912.212931.15894.5.jnielsen69@juno.com> From: jnielsen69@juno.com (Josh D Nielsen) Let's say that Joe Hypothetical ordered a TMBG T using his credit card. He called the number from the web page, and left his message saying what he wanted. Is there anyway to find out if they got his order? How long should it take, if they are in stock? Josh Nielsen jnielsen69@juno.com http://www.angelfire.com/or/jnielsen/ http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4091 ICQ #1337243 ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:53:16 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: TMBG: the movie name thread... Message-ID: i was walking down the street today and i saw a flyer advertising a band with the name 'spies like us' just thought i'd throw that one out there. -jim kuemmerle j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://synapse.biology.utah.edu/jim/gateway.html oh, and there's always 'wings', named after the first winner of a best picture oscar? oh. i guess that one's been taken already. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-255 ******************************