Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-271 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 271 Monday, 29 September 1997 Today's Topics: Re: _NON_-TMBG: Quit it Re: Doob's Diatribe TMBG: WFNX song... =) TMBG: Any one going to Chicage show? TMBG: TMBG Free Fonts?? Mp3's? Triple Breasted Whores? Morals? Bugs? Re: TMBG: TMBG Free Fonts?? Mp3's? Triple Breasted Whores? Morals? Bugs? TMBG: cincinnati!!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 02:17:37 -0500 (EST) From: Ryan Staib Subject: Re: _NON_-TMBG: Quit it Re: Doob's Diatribe Message-ID: On Sun, 28 Sep 1997, Mitchell Harding wrote: *> If you are an Atheist, then you have to choose either the *>Government's morals or your own. * *False. You need not choose any morals. You know, it's funny, but I don't usually look to a _music_ mailing list to discuss philosophy and morals. Take it somewhere else. RS ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 09:38:27 -0600 Subject: TMBG: WFNX song... =) Message-ID: <19970928.093834.8838.2.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (JOda: Master of Yedi) > Anyway, I just want to > know if anybody out there has this song...even if it's only a station > announcemnt...I found it nifty...& if someone has it, whether or not they can > get it to me in a MP3 or RA format. Email me personally because the whole > list probably doens't want to be bothered >whatever... bother the list!! :) i know *i* want to hear it! i'm >willing to bet money that most other listies would at least like to know >where to find it if it's available... HeY hEY!! I've got a copy of a WFNX boston (LYNN!) interview that took place on 8/29/97. Flans played First Kiss during it... could that have possibly been the same song/interview that you were refering to? if so, get in touch with me... first kiss is an awesome song =) take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199709282030.PAA13697@mail1.nitco.com> From: "The Cowans" Subject: TMBG: Any one going to Chicage show? Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 15:18:48 -0500 I'm going to the 3 p.m. show Oct 18 at the Metro. Anyone else going to be there? I could go at 9 since I am 18 but my parents are driving me there cause they don't want me and my friend to drive in Chicago by ourselves. My tickets come on Wednesday! I can't wait! Blink P.S. Any ideas of what to wear? ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199709282147.QAA17476@home.dragondata.com> From: "mal" Subject: TMBG: TMBG Free Fonts?? Mp3's? Triple Breasted Whores? Morals? Bugs? Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 16:47:59 -0500 Anybody know if there's a freeware TMBG font out there? Or, any other non-album MP3's? Thanks plenty! Mike "Websurfing ain't fun in 16 colors" Leffel P.S... Anybody have the Hitchhiker's Guide theme by the Eagles in mp3 or wav as well?? ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 23:02:19 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Free Fonts?? Mp3's? Triple Breasted Whores? Morals? Bugs? Message-ID: On Sun, 28 Sep 1997, mal wrote: > Anybody know if there's a freeware TMBG font out there? i'm a font freak from way back. to my knowledge there is _no_ TMBG font out there, but i tend to check the freeware stuff much more often than the doughware stuff, for obvious reasons. but if you want to check on your own, i recommend starting with mary forrest's free font fiesta (http://members.aol.com/mmqchome -- there's actually a /somethingorother.html after that, but this is accurate, and my memory fails me.) not only does the good ms. forrest archive and advertise free fonts, (alas, she does not yet make her own,) she also has an *extremely* comprehensive listing of font sources. happily broken down into 'free' and 'not-so-free'. also, (if you just happen to be curious, i've got a couple of (hopefully) free fonts that i'm working on, and you can see previews at http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/corn.html starting tomorrow, hopefully. no downloads yet, but i'm workin' on it. -jim (who regrets the fact that you can find fonts for marilyn manson, korn, and the cardigans more easily than tmbg) kuemmerle j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://synapse.biology.utah.edu/jim/gateway.html (being phased out) http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/ (being established) ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 01:59:22 -0400 From: Bill Laird Subject: TMBG: cincinnati!!! Message-id: <9709290555.AA00675@discover.wright.edu> Hey, folks, I'm sort of an old-school listee who went off to college and now just lurks occasionally, but I'll be back in Cincinnati for the show on Oct 16 (MY BIRTHDAY! HECK YEAH!) and I'd like to know who'll be there. I'd love to meet some of you guys. I'd prefer you respond by email to SenSurround@anti-earth.org (that'd be me), because, as I said, I don't check in on the list too often anymore. SenSurround "The World Speaks to me" ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-271 ******************************