Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-300 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 300 Tuesday, 28 October 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: Cub TMBG: simpsons TMBG: Jackyl TMBG: Space Ghost Re: TMBG: Space Ghost Re: TMBG: Space Ghost Re: TMBG: Jackyl As Fast as Fast can bee.. you can't catch him! TMBG: New Webpage Re: TMBG: Space Ghost TMBG: The Straight Dope on Space Ghost TMBG: music on campus TMBG: on the subject of .mp3's... Re: TMBG: Cub TMBG: An update of sorts.. TMBG: Space Ghost! Re: TMBG: Cub TMBG: freak accident Re: TMBG: Cub TMBG: randomness Re: TMBG: Cub Re: TMBG: Cub Re: TMBG: angel en concerto Re: TMBG: angel en concerto Re: TMBG: Cub Re: TMBG: Cub Re: TMBG: mp3 bootlegs? TMBG: Re: Space Ghost TMBG: An 18 Wonder and Horror TMBG: My lord these testicles have gained self awareness [Fwd: TMBG: My lord these testicles have gained self awareness] Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <3.0.32.19971026234241.00708380@mailbox.ucdavis.edu> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 23:42:48 -0800 From: Nicole the Wonder Nerd Subject: TMBG: Cub >From: Healfdene@aol.com >How do I get off this list? My tired brain tells me that your name is a Beowulf ref. Therefore I will give you more help than I normally give people who ask this question. Listen carefully: This is a majordomo list. They all work the same. >*I* think it is.... it's kind of sad, actually, that a lot of TMBG fans >who saw them open for TMBG tried to boo them off stage. They're really >good, but what can you do when people are blind and intolerant, eh? I dunno... I was decidedly underwhelmed by Cub when I saw them live last fall (opening for TMBG, The Warfield, SF, 11/20/96). Nobody tried to boo them offstage, but still... --nicole the wonder nerd who would be more voluble except that she's been programming for 14 hours straight and is barely functional *** "Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see"--They Might Be Giants Visit Nicolopolis! http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn Public PGP key at http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn/key.html ncarlson@mail.arc.nasa.gov nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu ana.ng@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: TheyMBG@aol.com Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:49:45 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <971027104756_-789659778@emout02.mail.aol.com> Subject: TMBG: simpsons Yesterday on one of the simpson halloween specials, one of the guys in the opening credits was called "(first name) "exit wound" (last name)". I thought this was amusing since the debate on tmbg references in the simpsons. that's all folks, Heather ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3454CEDC.D7109E28@nmt.edu> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:26:52 -0700 From: Nick Wolf Subject: TMBG: Jackyl I can't seem to remember the URL for the Jackyl MP3 site. Is there anyone out there that can refresh my memory? Refund ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199710271727.JAA19842@mailhost1.cac.washington.edu> From: "Jeff Sheldon" Subject: TMBG: Space Ghost Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:17:41 -0000 I don't know if their are any other Space Ghost fans on the list or not, but has anyone else caught the Space Ghost: Coast to Coast ad where No One Knows my Plan is playing in the background? I'm 90% sure thats what it is, but I could really use a little more conformation. Thanks, -Jeff Sheldon jeffsh@u.washington.edu http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jeffsh ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:15:03 -0500 (EST) From: stella Subject: Re: TMBG: Space Ghost Message-ID: On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Jeff Sheldon wrote: > I don't know if their are any other Space Ghost fans on the list or not, > but has anyone else caught the Space Ghost: Coast to Coast ad where No One > Knows my Plan is playing in the background? I'm 90% sure thats what it is, > but I could really use a little more conformation. > Okay, here's the thing, but I never quite got it cleared up. I *THINK* I remember hearing that They did either the theme song for Space Ghost-Coast to Coast or Cartoon Planet. And then somebody mentioned that flans was on Coast to Coast. When did this air? -ellen g. PS pick up a copy of Cartoon Planet's CD, "Musical Bar-B-Q" It's a riot and a half! > Thanks, > -Jeff Sheldon > jeffsh@u.washington.edu > http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jeffsh > "Black coffee's not enough for me, I need a better friend..." ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:52:59 -0600 (CST) From: Bill Tatalovich Subject: Re: TMBG: Space Ghost Message-ID: > I don't know if their are any other Space Ghost fans on the list or not, > but has anyone else caught the Space Ghost: Coast to Coast ad where No One > Knows my Plan is playing in the background? I'm 90% sure thats what it is, > but I could really use a little more conformation. This isn't really relevant to the post above, but I just wanted to point it out. You see, where I'm living right now (stranded at school in St. Louis), we don't have the Cartoon Network, which I believe is the network that carries SGCTC. But I heard that Pavement was on once, and Space Ghost mistook them for the Beatles, and they started playing this weird music while he tried to interview Goldie Hawn. I also have heard of episodes with the Ben Folds Five, etc. So I just kind of wish I could see that show.....all right, see y'all around. Bill Tatalovich wt3@cec.wustl.edu ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199710272007.OAA08483@cereal.ncfcomm.com> From: "mal" Subject: Re: TMBG: Jackyl As Fast as Fast can bee.. you can't catch him! Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 14:09:04 -0600 ---------- > From: Nick Wolf > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: Jackyl > Date: Monday, October 27, 1997 11:26 AM > > I can't seem to remember the URL for the Jackyl MP3 site. Is there > anyone out there that can refresh my memory? > > Refund It's here at http://www.the-b.org/~jackyl/mp3/ Oh, and hey kids... There's some more at.. http://www.public.iastate.edu/~flshfire/music.htm And some more at http://tmbg.res.cmu.edu/irc.html The Johns are as Gay as Dan Fielding. The World Famous Mike "I make you go from this... OOH! OOOH! OOOOH! ..to This! AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Leffel ***If you could see it, there would be an Invisible Ribbon here.**** ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:41:19 -0500 (EST) From: Ryan Staib Subject: TMBG: New Webpage Message-ID: OK! I just put up a webpage (http://149.159.115.90) that has lots of mp3s and a chat server on it. Don't try the link to the chat server from the webpage unless you have JIRC or some other Java IRC program. The webpage is definitely not finished yet, and I'm asking for people to send me any mp3s they want. I'll have an ftp at the same address as soon as I get it set up. RS ------------------------------ From: "AugieWan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Space Ghost Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:20:54 -0500 Message-Id: <21215496800597@dancingink.com> >> I don't know if their are any other Space Ghost fans on the list or not, >>but has anyone else caught the Space Ghost: Coast to Coast ad where No One >>Knows my Plan is playing in the background? I'm 90% sure thats what it is, >> but I could really use a little more conformation. > >Okay, here's the thing, but I never quite got it cleared up. I *THINK* I >remember hearing that They did either the theme song for Space Ghost-Coast >to Coast or Cartoon Planet. And then somebody mentioned that flans was on >Coast to Coast. When did this air? Linnell actually did an instrumental version of NOKMP specifically for Cartoon Planet. It aired for a short time with this music running through the opening scene. But the at Electra found out about it, said "hey, we own that music and if you want to keep using you'll have to pay us heaps of money". As anyone that watches Cartoon Planet knows, it is done on a very small budget. Hence the song was taken from Brak and his friends and the Giants could do nothing about it. Side Note: Flans said that he didn't even know Linnell had done it. He heard it for the first time when he saw it on TV. :) ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:34:16 -0600 (GMT-0600) From: "It's done with mirrors" Subject: TMBG: The Straight Dope on Space Ghost Message-ID: Ok, here it is people, all the unconfirmed rumors finally cleared up. Cartoon Planet, a Space Ghost Coast to Coast spinoff, used to use the instrumental track to No One Knows My Plan as their opening credit music, and the instrumental track to End of the Tour as their closing credit music. They only did this for the first season, because after that the Johns wanted more money from the Space Ghost people (not that Ted Turner couldn't afford it) Well, Cartoon Planet made up their own music which sort of resembles No One Knows My Plan, with cool horns and all. Now, jump ahead to February 2, 1997 when They appear on Idiot's Delight with Vin Scelsa and Flans talks about the parade of bad luck They'd been having including: a big snowstorm in Massachusettes, the van being stolen, the Nashville show being cancelled (this all coming back now?), and then They flew down to Atlanta to tape SGC2C and Linnell missed the plane (which explains why only Flans was on the show) Now this is what Flans says about the show: Flans: My God! Well, you've seen it on TV, right? Ok, I'm on it! By myself, Linnell doesn't show up - it's like, I'm being interviewed for Space Ghost, and I've never seen the show. Vin: And so there's nobody in the room. Flans: No it's weird, it's like in this back lot thing, it's a fascinating show, it's really interesting, and since then I've seen tapes of it - it's one of the most engaging and kind of, you know, kind of the, what is the term, the Brecht (?), you know, the term V-effect? The V-effect of the show is, like, off the graph, I mean it's just the most startlingly alienated show. Vin: What does that mean, V-effect? Linnell: I think it has to do with this idea in theatre that you are always reminding everybody that it's fake. Flans: Right, and it's just this ultra-fake show. And so I'm on, and there's this guy who's, like, reading off a clipboard. Vin: He's reading Space Ghost's lines. Flans: He's reading Space Ghost's stuff, and you're like, sitting on this stool, in this very strange, like sub-cable TV, like set, you know, it's just like a green screen thing with a thing behind you, and it's just very very low-tact. Vin: And ultimately you are being interviewed for this animated talk show host. Flans: Right, and it's you know, cable network, replayed a million times the whole thing, and, you know, the first question is like, 'Do you know any other talk show hosts who have super powers?' (Linnell and Vin laughing) And I was like '...uhh, no...umm...uhh...' and then he goes, 'Sing!' So it was just, you know... Vin: Wow. Flans It was the ultimate curveball interview. But it was pretty cool. So there you go. Now, I don't know when it airs/aired, but I"m pretty sure that it has NOT aired yet. I would assume sometime this season it will be on. **************** Amy Greenlese :) Music Educator Extraordinare http://www2.onu.edu/~stu1336 "I have seen slower people than I am -- and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But they were dead." - Mark Twain ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34551351.6F05@rica.net> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:18:57 -0500 From: Joey Groah Subject: TMBG: music on campus I was walking to the campus radio station's two day music flea market today and heard the familiar strings of S.E.X.X.Y. at a heavily traveled part of campus. The class that is jointly bringing TMBG to JMU, with the program board, was promoting the Sunday concert by playing Factory Showroom, and I'm guessing other albums, on jumbo speakers with a couple of FS posters here and there, and handing free lollipops with show info. on them to passerbys. I was awake long enough to make it to class and enjoyed a lemon drop flavored pop. Joey, who finds Mike Leffel a easy target for the blame of that whole "Heroes Reborn," thing too. Removing the "proud letter A," indeed. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:59:09 -0600 (CST) From: Bill Tatalovich Subject: TMBG: on the subject of .mp3's... Message-ID: Hey all-- Well, there's all this conversation of .mp3's, and I've been looking on most of the pages. I've seen a few Mono Puff songs, and it's made me curious. Does anyone have any Mono Puff mp3's from the album? I mean, all I've heard is "Unsupervised" and "Night Security"....I'd love to hear "Unsupervised" again....so does anyone have any more Mono Puff .mp3's than what has been on the web pages so far? Just curious... Bill Tatalovich wt3@cec.wustl.edu "I'm not judging you, I'm judging me" --Mission of Burma ------------------------------ From: CajunGram@aol.com Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:33:57 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <971027183356_257089446@mrin44.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub I saw Cub open for TMBG, and even though in my personal opinion they kicked arse, they didn't get a very good reception from the audience. After their set me and my friend Matt tried to get the mack on the guitar player named Robynn, we even bought t-shirts for her to sign so we would have another excuse to go over and talk to her. But they didn't play New York City. Did they when anyone else saw them? Graham ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199710272333.RAA12350@cereal.ncfcomm.com> From: "mal" Subject: TMBG: An update of sorts.. Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:35:05 -0600 The Mike Leffel website is beginning the Second Update.. It won't be officially finished until some time later, but it's a beginnning.... Get your CABBAGETOWN TMBG POSTARD here! ^_^ http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~broz/tmbg.html It'll get better and bigger though... Mike "I may or may not have influenced the stock market" Leffel ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199710280016.QAA05971@mailhost2.cac.washington.edu> From: "Jeff Sheldon" Subject: TMBG: Space Ghost! Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:05:01 -0000 Yeah, I can confirm that Flans did the SpaceGhost interview. Unfortunately, hundreds of people have done interviews for the show that have/will never air. However ( =) )Last I heard they were trying to get Flans' show into December. I'll tell everyone when I find out. By the way, I've got my own SpaceGhost page at the sight listed below. Later all, -Jeff Sheldon jeffsh@u.washington.edu http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jeffsh ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:36:18 -0500 Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub Message-ID: <19971027.193911.3278.0.jbparke@juno.com> From: jbparke@juno.com (Jeffrey B Parker) On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:33:57 -0500 (EST) CajunGram@aol.com writes: >I saw Cub open for TMBG, and even though in my personal opinion they >kicked >arse, they didn't get a very good reception from the audience. After >their >set me and my friend Matt tried to get the mack on the guitar player >named >Robynn, we even bought t-shirts for her to sign so we would have >another >excuse to go over and talk to her. But they didn't play New York City. >Did >they when anyone else saw them? > > >Graham > They played it at the show last December in Atlanta and it rocked!!! I thought Cub played some pretty cool stuff and they seemed to get a pretty good reception from the crowd... I think there were actually some people there who were fans (singing along, etc.) and that left once Cub ended they're set. I do hafta agree that Cub's guitar player was might fine!!! 8) Jeff "Needs Leffel to train him in the fine art of quotes" Parker ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:16:25 -0500 Subject: TMBG: freak accident Message-ID: <19971027.194311.2782.0.MokonaBoopBoop@juno.com> From: mokonaboopboop@juno.com (Ranma Saotome) I was trying to get my pilot's license today, but I momentarily lost control of the plane. I had to drop the shipment of Eberhard Faber pencils that were on board. Sorry! If it is any consolation, the name of the place was Spy Plane. And I saw right through the ground. Sorry again if anyone was hurt. I didn't know the pencils were sharpened! >and then everybody was impaled by small yellow wooden >spikes falling from the sky, and there was nothing we could do about it. >people were running and screaming, but no matter what how fast they ran, >they couldn't escape the pencils. some had 50 or more lodged in their >bodies. -Kimicee ------------------------ http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/7534 Bishounen Hunter T =w= #2872 =rna= #11 "We are all the same person trying to shake hands with ourself" ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:46:24 -0800 (PST) From: "'Lani' N Olson" Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub Message-ID: On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 CajunGram@aol.com wrote: > excuse to go over and talk to her. But they didn't play New York City. Did > they when anyone else saw them? They had an agreement with TMBG that they wouldn't play NYC. But I heard that at one show where the crowd was trying to get them to play the song, the band asked Flans and he gave the OK. I wish I would have been at that show, where ever it was...now I'll NEVER get to see NYC performed by cub. I still can't belive cub split up...*sob* -Lani O:) Member of the OFFICIAL Sludge Fan Club since 1997 lanio@u.washington.edu * * * * * * * * * a.butterfly@bigfoot.com Lani's Inverse Home Page: http://weber.u.washington.edu/~lanio/ _______________________________________________________________ "I'm the man. You know when people say, 'You're the man'? I'm the guy they're talking about." -Alec Wilmart ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:43:03 -0500 Subject: TMBG: randomness Message-ID: <19971027.194311.2782.1.MokonaBoopBoop@juno.com> From: mokonaboopboop@juno.com (Ranma Saotome) I am still on my quest to get my AP US History teacher hooked on Them. I'll have to get started on a tape immediately..... But I don't have Why Does The Sun Shine? and that's not right at all! I LOVE SHE'S AN ANGEL! It depresses me, and songs that depress me are good. If anyone is thinking about getting the Lincoln CD (by Lincoln, and not by the other band we love), do not hesistate. It's addictive...... My brother and I have to ration our Lincoln listening sessions. Too much makes us loco for Lincoln. The next time I go to the library I'm going to the kiddie section and getting Nightgown of the Sullen Moon. And maybe I'll also check out Where the Wild Things Are because I miss that book. I love this list. It's so very refreshing and fun! One more thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone suggested getting skull Pez dispensers awhile back and writing They on them. Well, I just got a string of skull LIGHTS!!!!!!! They were only $5 at the drug store. All I have to do is get a permanent marker (Sharpies are good) and write They on them. Plus, there are ten feet of lights here! Please make your dwelling place extra special and make some TMBG lights. -Kimicee ------------------------ http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/7534 Bishounen Hunter T =w= #2872 =rna= #11 "We are all the same person trying to shake hands with ourself" ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19971027173203.00af9710@uidaho.edu> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:32:03 -0800 From: Mark Tomas Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:33:57 -0500 (EST) CajunGram@aol.com writes: >I saw Cub open for TMBG... >But they didn't play New York City. Did they when anyone else saw them? Yes! They started introducing the song as one that they wrote and is on TMBG's new CD, and said something like "I don't think they are going to play it tonight, so it's okay if we do..." It was neat to hear the original version, but I do like TMBG's better. Mark Tomas, KB7YLF. -- mailto:toma9567@uidaho.edu -- http://www.uidaho.edu/~toma9567/ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 20:29:44 -0500 (EST) From: Kevin Keeler Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub Message-ID: >> excuse to go over and talk to her. But they didn't play New York City. >Did >> they when anyone else saw them? > >They had an agreement with TMBG that they wouldn't play NYC. But I heard >that at one show where the crowd was trying to get them to play the song, >the band asked Flans and he gave the OK. I wish I would have been at >that >show, where ever it was...now I'll NEVER get to see NYC performed by cub. >I still can't belive cub split up...*sob* At the cincinnati show last ndecember, The lead Cubber said that they couldnt play the song, but then at the very end they did. It was pretty good. Other than that, i didnt really like their stuff. too chick bandish (am i gonna get in trouble for that?). So anyway...they played at at the concert i was at. TMBG did too. Everyone liked both versions. And im sorry that they broke up. And--if memory serves me--the guitarist was preet nice. and the drummer was just weird. very flagrant chomping of the gum or something like that . and this is so laggy now i dont even know what ive typed. g off Kevin ------------------------------ From: mr.train@juno.com Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:30:44 -0500 Subject: Re: TMBG: angel en concerto Message-ID: <19971027.213805.4566.3.Mr.Train@juno.com> They also played it during Nostalgia night at Irving Plaza last February... Miscellaneous Tim AKA TMB(do)G AKA Tambo (IRC) AKA Mr.Train (OML) On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:04:01 -0500 (EST) stella writes: > >> It doesn't exist on any bootlegs, so I'm assuming they really don't >like >> to play it that much. They have this thing against songs that >aren't >> fun to play, which is why we never hear She's an Angel or Nightgown >of >> the Sullen Moon (according to Flans, 10/11/97) > >I believe they played She's An Angel at the Then show in Boston last >spring. In fact, I'm practically positive. (I WAS there!) > >-ellen g. > > "Black coffee's not enough for me, I need a better friend..." > > ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19971027221053.006a0e88@130.127.28.14> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:10:53 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: angel en concerto It's also on the Live!! NYC CD. -Adam /----=========================================================----\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-Hoo, Killer Tomatoes, and more! ctyner@awod.com O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ Message-ID: <4oJJrtS00bkX14nrk0@andrew.cmu.edu> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:37:29 -0500 (EST) From: Lawrence P Solomon Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub Excerpts from internet.music.tmbg: 27-Oct-97 Re: TMBG: Cub by CajunGram@aol.com > excuse to go over and talk to her. But they didn't play New York City. Did > they when anyone else saw them? yeah, they played it when I saw them... of course, when I saw them they weren't opening for TMBG, so they were allowed to... it was two days before they started touring with TMBG, though, and they announced "This is not a They Might Be Giants song." and the people I was with, who were basically there because of New York City, looked at each other and smiled. :) they played it quite a bit faster than it is on the CD, though (they do that with most of their songs...) ------------------------------ From: CajunGram@aol.com Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 23:43:06 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <971027230733_1211027030@emout08.mail.aol.com> Subject: Re: TMBG: Cub In a message dated 97-10-27 20:53:20 EST, Kevin wrote: << and the drummer was just weird yeah. I thought she was spacey. She kinda looked like she would be Dave Grohls sister. She was winking at the guys in the audience. It was weird. Graham ------------------------------ From: "Mr. Me" Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:12:39 CST Subject: Re: TMBG: mp3 bootlegs? Message-ID: <212D7C174C@athena.valpo.edu> ok, this weekend, i am going to goof around with the mp3 sites and see which ones are worth putting on a bootleg. but if people who have access to cd burners could email me back, that would be great. i am super busy and only have time to make so many copies, so i'm going to have to rely on some help if the mp3 boot is going to make any sort of wide circulation. jeremy [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] "First I ask myself, 'why am I doing this?' Then I tell myself, 'because I said so.'" --The Muldoons [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] Experience the many media of Jeremy Skrenes! Email: jskrenes@athena.valpo.edu Snail: Web: http://www.valpo.edu/home/student/jskrenes 141 Wehrenberg Airwaves: new sho schedule coming soon Valparaiso, IN 46383 ------------------------------ From: "Augie-Wan" Subject: TMBG: Re: Space Ghost Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 01:16:18 -0500 Message-Id: <06183575000891@dancingink.com> (I wrote) <> (then you wrote) (now I'll write again) :) I didn't quite mean that Flans didn't know Linnell was working on it, he just didn't know it was done and already on TV. As far as getting the music... I don't have it but I have a bud that has most of the Cartoon Planets on tape. I can see if he has any of the first ones with the TMBG music. If anyone does have it on a computer format already, it would be much cool to give to all!! Oh, the answer is "yes" it came from the .ra interview. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:18:44 -0600 (CST) From: ***Tarnished Silence*** Subject: TMBG: An 18 Wonder and Horror Message-ID: Hey, all Just thought I'd relate something that happened to me today. :) I was in Face the Music and found Apollo 18 on the USED rack. Now, I had lost A18 (I don't know how...it was a sad, sad moment) and was desperate to get another copy, but I'm short on cash (no thanks to the OMLTs...just kidding,....:) So I found this used copy. Now, there is a good thing about this and a bad thing abou this: GOOD THING: The CD is nearly mint condition and all the songs are perfect and the case is great. And it only cost me $5.25. WOOHOO! BAD THING: Who in their right mind would sell back their copy of A18? Just thought I'd relate...have a great day. Tarnished Silence 210 /--------------------------------------\ | knowing the dark | | mind tramples the sun | | holding the power | | it comes without sound | | | | T A R N I S H E D S I L E N C E | | tsilence@usa.net | \--------------------------------------/ ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199710280631.AAA19881@cereal.ncfcomm.com> From: "mal" Subject: TMBG: My lord these testicles have gained self awareness Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:32:41 -0600 Holy Crap. I've just found a MonoPuff Font. Mike "My baloney has a street address, it's 301 west Pine.." ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34558D91.583DE701@nmt.edu> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:00:33 -0700 From: Nick Wolf Subject: [Fwd: TMBG: My lord these testicles have gained self awareness] Where? [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (message/rfc822)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-300 ******************************