Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-361 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 361 Sunday, 28 December 1997 Today's Topics: Re: Semi-TMBG: TMBG ICQ List-Sign up, baby! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19971227080751.006716e0@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 02:07:51 -0600 From: "The Lil' Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: Semi-TMBG: TMBG ICQ List-Sign up, baby! >Speaking of which, Mike, will you marry me when I get up to legal >marryin' age? Pweeeeeeze? I'll do all the washin' and the chillun >raisin'...All you've gots to do is sit on da couch with your >beer and pork rinds...pleeeeease? But if you marry The Leffelinator (Pertator), it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us who enjoy his wacky antics (An' Ticks An' Ticks An' Ticks). Anywho, Leffel can't bought out like that. Leffel isn't for the ONE, Leffel is for the masses. You cannot kill him like that. Dont forget the A in Mike A Leffel stands for Walter, no wait thats the G in Maynard G Krebs. Oh yeah the A stands for "I'm bigger than this puny tiny little list." We all play Rob Liefield to Leffels Jack "The King" Kirby. We play Canada to his Mother Russia. We play the Stealth Boat to his James Bond. Hell he invented that urin-o-Theropy those funny British people are so into. LDB * The "D" stands for MIKE LEFFEL IS BIGGER THAN THE LIST AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE THAT, DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THE LIST IS A CONCEPT, NOT A THING. IT DOESN'T EXIST IN REAL SPACE, BUT MIKE LEFFEL DOES. HECK I'M BIGGER THAN THE LIST, SO'S JODA, AND THE REST OF YOUSE LETS ALL REJOICE. HAHAHAHA I GOT WHY DOES THE SUNSHINE TODAY! I'M WRITTING IN ALL CAPS AND YOUR NOT. No Kidding, thats what the D stands for... LDB's They Might Be Giant Page: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/tmbg/index.htm The Mr. Gone Font Page: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/mrgone/index.html ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-361 ******************************