Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-362 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 362 Monday, 29 December 1997 Today's Topics: TMBG: off - the leffel list, hee hee heeeee Re: TMBG: off - the leffel list, hee hee heeeee Re: TMBG: off - the leffel list, hee hee heeeee NON TMBG: Lincoln TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-361 TMBG: midi Re: NON TMBG: Lincoln Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: KdsInThHal Message-ID: Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 02:28:47 EST Subject: TMBG: off - the leffel list, hee hee heeeee Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com) nah, i don't have anything worthy to contribute. I just got home from my 4th (i think.. i'm tired) Barenaked Ladies concert woo hoo! :) In a message dated 12/28/97 2:18:54 AM, you wrote: >LDB * The "D" stands for MIKE LEFFEL IS BIGGER THAN THE LIST AND THERE IS >NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE THAT, DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THE LIST IS A >CONCEPT, NOT A THING. IT DOESN'T EXIST IN REAL SPACE, BUT MIKE LEFFEL DOES. >HECK I'M BIGGER THAN THE LIST, SO'S JODA, AND THE REST OF YOUSE LETS ALL >REJOICE. HAHAHAHA I GOT WHY DOES THE SUNSHINE TODAY! I'M WRITTING IN ALL >CAPS AND YOUR NOT. <> "Mike Leffel's bigguh than JEEzuzz." Really. That is all. Oh what like this list is real active - 1 post in a day. :) sarah "merry boxing day!" - ty, bnl ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34A60324.6F1E@geocities.com> Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 23:43:32 -0800 From: Vladimir Drakul Subject: Re: TMBG: off - the leffel list, hee hee heeeee > Really. That is all. Oh what like this list is real active - 1 post in a day. And this makes three! Actually... I just was struck by a revelation today. Linnell does NOT sing Whirlpool. Flans does. I somehow deduced that by realizing that it's AWFULLY hard to sing while blowing on a baritone sax. Now let's all hold hands and pray that TDK comes up with a good quote for trivia question #8. ;) -- Vladimir Drakul -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/7343/ ******************************************************************* "Is everything normal now?" "And crawling on the "Well, he hasn't got planet's face... some religious mania, and he's called the Human Race. not running around in a Lost in time, and lost circle spouting Gilbert in space... and Sullivan, so I guess ...and meaning." he's normal." ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199712280752.BAA07939@cereal.ncfcomm.com> From: "mal" Subject: Re: TMBG: off - the leffel list, hee hee heeeee Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 01:51:21 -0600 > <> "Mike Leffel's bigguh than JEEzuzz." > > Really. That is all. Oh what like this list is real active - 1 post in a day. > :) > > sarah OH Crap here we go. Now Jesus is gonna be pissed at me. And I'll probably get shot outside my lavish new york apartment with my girlfriend standing idly by. Imagine. Mike "Would you be my Yoko Ono?" Leffel ^_^ --- these people are talking about me on their own accord. I'm sitting at home making papier-mache replicas of 1960's teen idols, drinking TAB, and wondering how I should explain the nudity of Fabian to my counselor. ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 06:57:29 -0500 Subject: NON TMBG: Lincoln Message-ID: <19971228.065730.12446.0.jbparke@juno.com> From: jbparke@juno.com (Jeff Parker) Because of the lack of posts to the list recently(most likely cuz ebody's out of town or on school break), i figured i'd share something cool i saw today at my local Best Buy store. I was browsing the listening stations above the CD's and guess what was there? (you probably don't have to guess since the answer's in my subject line but i'll tell you anyway...) Lincoln's CD!!!... isn't that cool? Maybe this will help these guys get a little radio airplay... Anyway that's all I have to say 'bout that...Me an' Lincoln's like peas and carrots... Jeffro, who's box of chocolates is filled with the chocolate covered licorice ones, UGH! P.S. It's 7a.m. and I've been up all night so I probably hallucinated everything mentioned above... oh well, that's what too many Flintstones vitamins will do to yo head... ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:18:58 -0700 Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #3-361 Message-ID: <19971228.101904.11238.0.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (JOda: Master of Yedi) >HECK I'M BIGGER THAN THE LIST yah, i'd have to say you pretty much overwhelmed the digest today =) take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ICQ #5384586 ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:06:55 -0500 (EST) From: Nunez Subject: TMBG: midi Message-ID: does anyone have themammel midi??? if so can you send it to me??? PC. Steve ------------------------------ From: mr.train@juno.com Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:42:35 -0500 Subject: Re: NON TMBG: Lincoln Message-ID: <19971228.224236.4750.0.Mr.Train@juno.com> Hey! I just ordered a promo copy of Lincoln from CD Exchange (http://www.cdexchange.com) for $6!!!!!!! They had two, so logically, tey should have another one left! (I almost ordered both, but bought one I found in the store) Tim, he hits the pedel like a trucker Miscellaneous Tim AKA TMB(do)G AKA Tambo (IRC) AKA Mr.Train (OML) Favorite TMBG song update: Sucker (hee hee) On Sun, 28 Dec 1997 06:57:29 -0500 jbparke@juno.com (Jeff Parker) writes: >Because of the lack of posts to the list recently(most likely cuz >ebody's out of town or on school break), i figured i'd share something >cool i saw today at my local Best Buy store. I was browsing the >listening stations above the CD's and guess what was there? (you >probably don't have to guess since the answer's in my subject line but >i'll tell you anyway...) Lincoln's CD!!!... isn't that cool? Maybe >this will help these guys get a little radio airplay... Anyway that's <> ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-362 ******************************