Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #11-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 11, Number 5 Monday, 5 October 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: Pre-show gathering, doors? TMBG: tmbglist Re: TMBG: TMBG on TV last nite! Re: TMBG: MAAAAKIES! TMBG: Istanbul Live on Y100 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: NitpickR@aol.com Message-ID: <851e6b84.36172588@aol.com> Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 03:36:40 EDT Subject: TMBG: Pre-show gathering, doors? Hello 41- Hey people that are going to the New York TMBG shows, how about a pre-show gathering? Sounds like a good idea to me. I hear that several people are going to be coming from places they shouldn't, or something like that. I don't know. Katz's is an easy place to find, and somewhat near the venue. If anyone knows a closer place that's easy to find, please let me/the group know. I guess 1-2 hrs. ahead of time would be a good idea. Also, Ticketweb says the show is at 8. Does this mean doors are at 8? Thanks, Adam ------------------------------ From: TMBGChris@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:17:32 EDT Subject: TMBG: tmbglist hi, im am unsubscribing from this sn and switching just thought i would tell u guys, later chris ------------------------------ From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Message-ID: <5f43e20f.3617c79e@aol.com> Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 15:08:14 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG on TV last nite! In a message dated 10/4/98 1:41:07 AM, TMBGibs@aol.com writes: >I saw the Dr. Worm video (with my friend JEN!!!) last nite. It was on >Video >Hits (for all those who live in NY it's on channel 76 at 11:00 to 12:)0 >pm on >saturday nite's). *video hits*? is this the same "video hits" i get, i wonder.. (coincidentally on channel 76 as well...) ...a cable access show with like, no vj, and the letters of the logo "video hits" are comprised of different colours? damn.. ~sarah ------------------------------ From: tmbgirl@juno.com Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 16:24:46 -0600 Subject: Re: TMBG: MAAAAKIES! Message-ID: <19981004.162452.11102.4.TMBgirl@juno.com> wow...so i just returned to our hotel (in carbondale) from the Moxy Fruvous show... and turned on the TV to watch the SNL... I got to see his cartoon :) Then like 20 minutes later i look out my door to see Mike (of MF) waving at me :) along with all the rest of the Nields (the band MF is on tour with) out there... cuz they were staying in the room next door to ours :) take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html http://members.tripod.com/~tmbgirl/index.html ___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 21:48:11 -0400 Subject: TMBG: Istanbul Live on Y100 Message-ID: <19981004.214812.13710.0.Superman75@juno.com> From: superman75@juno.com (Adam Schaaf) hi. on my way home a few moments ago, Philly's Y100 new music and local music showcase Why Not? played Istanbul. the DJ said a horde of people had been requesting TMBG. jim's trumpet solo never sounded more sweet. your underking of pop trivia, adam schaaf * ------------------------------------------ Philly Tour Dates Oct. 8 - BNL!!! Oct. 9 - Henry Rollins Spoken Word!!! Oct. 13 - TMBG!!! Oct. 24 - Soul Coughing!!! * ------------------------------------------ ___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #11-5 *****************************