Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-401 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 401 Friday, 6 February 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: godstuff -- I have his phone #! Re: TMBG: godstuff -- I have his phone #! TMBG: God and must see TMBG TMBG: spelling gods name non-TMBG: bass tabs NON TMBG: phone # TMBG: ATTN: GOD... bring back the Oklahoma Flesh Fest!!!! Re: TMBG: spelling gods name Re: TMBG: spelling gods name Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Message-ID: <1cfacb8f.34d989eb@aol.com> Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 04:44:09 EST Subject: TMBG: godstuff -- I have his phone #! > Hi, This is god an I am not really doing anything right now so I > thought that I would offer to allow you to fight over whether this > is really me or not. Have fun. Sorry god. I'm a loyal atheist. ^_^ > 1-800-CALLATT (I'll be charged the bill) {{# snipped}} Do you realize you just posted your home phone number to the internet? I could actually pull up your home address in minutes.... Not that I want to, but you should think before you do stuff like that.. > OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S GOD!!! WOWWOWWOW -Chris Feeny Campbell -IN AWE ::groan:: I hope that was sarcastic.. but then again, you think John and John are your new internet friends. ne'ermind. So god does exist after all? And he's just a college guy named Tony. Weird eh? Just a TMBG fan burning cd's.. heh heh.. crazy, crazy world.. sarah http://lava.home.ml.org "you are blue with gold and blue with me" - miss lily banquette ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34D98C0A.98EED3F5@mindless.com> Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 04:53:14 -0500 From: Tony Lastowka Subject: Re: TMBG: godstuff -- I have his phone #! KdsInThHal@aol.com wrote: > > Hi, This is god an I am not really doing anything right now so I > > > thought that I would offer to allow you to fight over whether this > > is > really me or not. Have fun. > > Sorry god. I'm a loyal atheist. ^_^ > > > 1-800-CALLATT (I'll be charged the bill) {{# snipped}} > > Do you realize you just posted your home phone number to the internet? I could > actually pull up your home address in minutes.... Not that I want to, but you > should think before you do stuff like that.. > > > OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S GOD!!! > WOWWOWWOW > -Chris Feeny Campbell -IN AWE > > ::groan:: I hope that was sarcastic.. but then again, you think John and John > are your new internet friends. ne'ermind. > > So god does exist after all? And he's just a college guy named Tony. Weird eh? > Just a TMBG fan burning cd's.. heh heh.. crazy, crazy world.. > > sarah > http://lava.home.ml.org > "you are blue with gold and blue with me" - miss lily banquette All that was pulled from 2 different messages, as I know I didnt post my phone number ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34D9BDE9.A0FC737D@geocities.com> Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 08:26:01 -0500 From: David Rueth Organization: Geocities (http://www.geocities.com) Subject: TMBG: God and must see TMBG > Hi, This is god an I am not really doing anything right now so I > thought that I would offer to allow you to fight over whether this is > really me or not. Have fun. > > God Cool, I gotta ask if that's really your son on South Park's Jesus and Pals. You can email me back or call or appear in a dream or on a tortilla. > i was up really late last night, and in the insanity of sleep deprevation, my > girlfriend and i started talking about what show would They be more inclined > to make a cameo on. I suggested Spin City. It's New York based, and it > be easy to write them into the script (eg - there's a concert organized by > the mayor's campiagn team to get him in touch with the younger crowd). > My girlfriend suggested the Simpsons. Anyone else? > adam schaaf, anxiously awaiting February sweeps I like the Simpsons idea, although I'm not sure what the premise might be. Maybe another Krusty Komeback special? Maybe Homer should have met them during his trip to NYC earlier this season. That would rock to have my favorite band on my favorite TV show. Just my $.02-- Visit my feeble attempt at a home page! http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/4818/ ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 07:41:41 -0700 Subject: TMBG: spelling gods name Message-ID: <19980205.074303.11134.1.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (JOda: Master of Yedi) > Even if he did I'm sure he would have spelled it right. IRC can only hold 8 characters so 'flasnburg' is about as correct as you're gonna get... take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ***2/7/98 : Board As Usual Tour*** ***2/13/98 : Insane Clown Posse*** ***2/21/98 : Sno-Core Tour : Aquabats | Long Beach Dub All Stars | Primus | blink-182!*** _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 05:08:36 -0500 (EST) From: not the Johns Subject: non-TMBG: bass tabs Message-id: <01IT7J0EMHPECWJD4X@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> >sounds good...thanks... >btw: >what's olga? OLGA (the online guitar archives) is a collection of tablatures, chord notations, lyrics, etc, that are organized by artist name, song, and type. most of everything that i wanted to learn how to play as a beginner i retrieved from this resource. currently there aren't too many bass tablatures on there, compared to the overwhelming amount of guitar chord pros and tabs, but OLGA is looking to change that. you can search for OLGA using yahoo or whatever (it helps to add the keyword "guitar"), since there are like 10 or 15 mirrored OLGA sites on the internet, or you can go to www.harmony-central.com and click on "Bass", which is the route i usually take. have fun! --pnaomi, who suggests treating the dreaded E-String Finger with pickle juice.... ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:55:14 -0600 (CST) From: Jason Loss Subject: NON TMBG: phone # Message-ID: Ummmm, although someone did post their phone number on here, i think it would be more considerate if we left it out of our replies.. I didn't think about that when I replied to him the first time.. sorry.. and THINK before posting.. Jason a.k.a. Darkheart, the supreme idler, on Efnet. ___________________________________________________________________________ "Chinese people were fighting in the park, we tried to help them fight, noone appreciated that." They Might Be Giants, Purple Toupee "1-2-3-4!!" Ramones, any song, choose your favorite. "YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!!" Mr. Hat - South Park ___________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34DA2C4A.AE87AC09@iag.net> Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 16:16:58 -0500 From: John Lambert Subject: TMBG: ATTN: GOD... bring back the Oklahoma Flesh Fest!!!! GOD, Since you've decided to grant us the honour of your presence, I would love to see the Oklahoma Flesh Fest happen. Our fine brother Tim has brought the all healing and ever loving, blessed occasion back to the forefront and we, as your loyal followers, would you please make it happen? Brother John "Green Jello" Lambert ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 15:56:43 -0700 Subject: Re: TMBG: spelling gods name Message-ID: <19980205.162039.12894.4.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (JOda: Master of Yedi) >no "flasnburg" is 9 letters doh, first things first, if i wrote flasnburg i'm sorry... i meant flansburg... and just cuz i can't count doesn't mean i can't count... no, uhm, wait, so i meant to say 9 letters is the limit... whatever, you got my point... that there is a limit on the number of letters one can use in their nickname and thus flansurgh just doesn't work. take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ***Now, with...: punctuation - (for easy); reading!*** _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34DA9CA4.2CEF@geocities.com> Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 21:16:20 -0800 From: Nathan Mulac DeHoff Organization: The Intergalactic Cult of VoVat Subject: Re: TMBG: spelling gods name JOda: Master of Yedi wrote: > > >no "flasnburg" is 9 letters > > doh, first things first, if i wrote flasnburg i'm sorry... i meant > flansburg... and just cuz i can't count doesn't mean i can't count... no, > uhm, wait, so i meant to say 9 letters is the limit... > whatever, you got my point... that there is a limit on the number of > letters one can use in their nickname and thus flansurgh just doesn't > work. No, "Flansurgh" would work fine. "Flansburgh" wouldn't, though. -- Nathan Mulac DeHoff vovat@geocities.com http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ "All I know could be defaced by the facts in the life of Chess Piece Face." ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-401 ******************************