Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-417 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 417 Sunday, 22 February 1998 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: TMBTouring House Of Blues Re: TMBG: TMBTouring House Of Blues TMBG: TMBG Bootleg Videos Re: TMBG: TMBTouring House Of Blues TMBG: more tourdates Re: TMBG: more tourdates TMBG: Just something odd I'd thought I'd share with you.... Re: TMBG: Just something odd I'd thought I'd share with you.... TMBG: Almost TMBG related Re: TMBG: more tourdates Re: TMBG: TMBG Bootleg Videos Non-TMBG: New Mexico RE: Non-TMBG: New Mexico Re: Non-TMBG: New Mexico Re: Non-TMBG: New Mexico RE: Non-TMBG: New Mexico Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <34EEEF0B.1980ED41@mix-net.net> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:13:24 -0400 From: CCampbell Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBTouring House Of Blues > >They are also playin at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC on > >March 21, 1998. Finally, a concert near ME!!!!!! I guess you can call > >5 hours close, can't you? Is this that t.v. show thing??? I've never really watched it (exept 1 time when TMBG was on). And what network is it on (TBS?) and what time? (Eastern Standard Time) It would be sooo cool to see tmbg on tv agian! -Chris "FEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeNnnNNnyYyy" Campbell EVERYTHING right IS wrong AGIAN!!!!!!!-tmbg p.s. A while back, I don't know were i found it, but there was a quake plug-in thingamajiggy, what is it? is it nifty? is it worth buying quake for the plug-in thing? [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: ABJARI@aol.com Message-ID: <572ae64d.34eefe36@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:17:56 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBTouring House Of Blues In a message dated 98-02-21 11:16:46 EST, ccampbell@mix-net.net writes: << p.s. A while back, I don't know were i found it, but there was a quake plug-in thingamajiggy, what is it? is it nifty? is it worth buying quake for the plug-in thing? >> no. sirjay ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199802211657.IAA01340@geocities.com> From: "Joel Gedalius" Subject: TMBG: TMBG Bootleg Videos Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:56:36 -0500 I think it was someone named Russ Josephson or something that had TMBG Video Bootlegs for sale? What is the URL for the site with that info? Thanks Joel "Why must I be sad that Leffel left?" Gedalius ^T^M^B^G^ http://jew.base.org/they/ Joel G (list memeber 10/96-6/97 & 2/98-?/??) ------------------------------ From: Monotreme3@aol.com Message-ID: <3b760f57.34ef1602@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:59:28 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBTouring House Of Blues In a message dated 2/21/98 11:16:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, ccampbell@mix- net.net writes: > p.s. A while back, I don't know were i found it, but there was a quake > plug-in thingamajiggy, what is it? is it nifty? is it worth buying quake for > the plug-in thing? I wouldn't say that you should buy Quake just for the add-on. Quake itself is an awesome game, but now that Quake 2 is out, it's kind of obsolete. I got that TMBG add-on and it was okay. Lots of sound effects had been changed to TMBG sound bytes. Um... I think if one were to play deathmatch with it the character would look like a little Flansy killing machine, but that's about it. Anyway... buy Quake 2. That's what I say. I'm actually waiting for the South Park add-on for Quake 2 to be done. It looks like it'll be... sorry for the cliche... but... "kick ass." -Carey ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:59:51 -0700 Subject: TMBG: more tourdates Message-ID: <19980221.115956.11254.3.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (Joda: Master of Yedi) hEY HEy! i'm on the digest so i'm sorry if someone else has posted this but here's some more dates: March 21st: *House of Blues* - Myrtle Beach, SC - All Ages March 24th: *House of Blues - Orlando* - Lake Buena Vista, FL - All Ages; $15 March 25th: *Janus Landing* - St. Petersburg, FL - All Ages; $12 March 28th: *Rensselaer Poly. Inst.* - Troy, NY April 17th: *Catholic University* - Washington DC take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ***primus, aquabats, blink182, LB dub all stars TONIGHT!!*** ***the MR. T Experience TOMORROW!!*** _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: ABJARI@aol.com Message-ID: <715d5b3c.34ef27c7@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 14:15:14 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: more tourdates In a message dated 98-02-21 14:01:40 EST, tmbgirl@juno.com writes: << March 28th: *Rensselaer Poly. Inst.* - Troy, NY April 17th: *Catholic University* - Washington DC >> getting closer to cincy! woohoo!!! sirjay ------------------------------ From: Happyfroot@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 14:15:47 EST Subject: TMBG: Just something odd I'd thought I'd share with you.... Ok, I was listening to a NON-TMBG CD & reading my TMBG list digest....for some reason I thought (in the middle of a song), that I'd turn on the radio. I clicked the radio on & they were playing Ana Ng....ok, I posted this because I thought that was nifty & I am slightly bored.... jason "capt. profanity" glastetter ------------------------------ From: ABJARI@aol.com Message-ID: <6b4e89f4.34ef29b6@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 14:23:32 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Just something odd I'd thought I'd share with you.... In a message dated 98-02-21 14:22:20 EST, Happyfroot@aol.com writes: << I clicked the radio on & they were playing Ana Ng.. >> they were playing ana ng? i didn't think she was so gullible. --the bored sirjay ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD3EC7.038F9F40@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: TMBG: Almost TMBG related Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:48:26 -0700 I'm just curious as to how many listies out there are in the God Forsaken state of New Mexico. And, even worse, in Socorro. If there aren't any more then I'm just going to consider myself the TMBG Ambassador to this city/state. Thank you...vote for me. Running for TMBG state ambassador to New Mexico, Refund. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19980221154628.0069216c@pop.indy.net> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 15:46:28 -0500 From: rachel Subject: Re: TMBG: more tourdates At 02:15 PM 2/21/98 EST, you wrote: >In a message dated 98-02-21 14:01:40 EST, tmbgirl@juno.com writes: > ><< March 28th: *Rensselaer Poly. Inst.* - Troy, NY > April 17th: *Catholic University* - Washington DC >> > >getting closer to cincy! woohoo!!! > >sirjay > > yeah! thats what i was thinking! maybe (hopefully) they'll come to indianapolis this year. but i can't really blame them if they don't want to. so why are none of the dates listed on tmbg.com? not that i expect anyone to know. lovies, rachel (aka "provider of worthless posts") ------------------------------ From: ForScience@aol.com Message-ID: <8ece3fe2.34ef6c92@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:08:48 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Bootleg Videos In a message dated 98-02-21 11:58:53 EST, yoel97@geocities.com writes: << I think it was someone named Russ Josephson or something that had TMBG Video Bootlegs for sale? What is the URL for the site with that info? >> heres his webpage address...... Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/7158 Amber(: ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:15:30 -0700 (MST) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: Non-TMBG: New Mexico Message-ID: On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Refund wrote: > I'm just curious as to how many listies out there are in the God > Forsaken state of New Mexico. i wouldn't go so far as to call it 'god forsaken'... quite the contrary, actually, i'm quite fond of it. it is, however, rather TMBG-forsaken... > And, even worse, in Socorro. If there aren't any more then I'm just > going to consider myself the TMBG Ambassador to this city/state. Thank > you...vote for me. > > Running for TMBG state ambassador to New Mexico, Refund. well, if it weren't for the fact that i'm in salt lake city, i'd have to run against you, having lived in roswell all of my non-collegiate life. but i live in salt lake city now, so i wholeheartedly support your campaign. :) --jim kuemmerle, who votes Nick "Refund" Wolf, list ambassador to New Mexico, 1998... ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD3EF3.F2355B40@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: RE: Non-TMBG: New Mexico Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:10:01 -0700 I lived in Albuquerque for a long time, and Socorro is just...a hole in the ground, really. I do apologize for calling TMBG god in my last post....when I said God Forsaken, I did mean TMBG forsaken. I would like to thank JK for voting for me, and I will take that one vote as all I need to win. I declare myself TMBG ambassador to New Mexico....long live the Johns. TMBG ambassador to New Mexico, Refund. -----Original Message----- From: J Kuemmerle [SMTP:J.Kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu] Sent: Saturday, February 21, 1998 4:16 PM To: The TMBG Mailing List Subject: Non-TMBG: New Mexico On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Refund wrote: > I'm just curious as to how many listies out there are in the God > Forsaken state of New Mexico. i wouldn't go so far as to call it 'god forsaken'... quite the contrary, actually, i'm quite fond of it. it is, however, rather TMBG-forsaken... > And, even worse, in Socorro. If there aren't any more then I'm just > going to consider myself the TMBG Ambassador to this city/state. Thank > you...vote for me. > > Running for TMBG state ambassador to New Mexico, Refund. well, if it weren't for the fact that i'm in salt lake city, i'd have to run against you, having lived in roswell all of my non-collegiate life. but i live in salt lake city now, so i wholeheartedly support your campaign. :) --jim kuemmerle, who votes Nick "Refund" Wolf, list ambassador to New Mexico, 1998... ------------------------------ From: BenMoobil@aol.com Message-ID: <8ece7666.34ef7b78@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:12:22 EST Subject: Re: Non-TMBG: New Mexico In a message dated 2/21/98 6:57:56 PM Central Standard Time, J.Kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu writes: << > I'm just curious as to how many listies out there are in the God > Forsaken state of New Mexico. i wouldn't go so far as to call it 'god forsaken'... quite the contrary, actually, i'm quite fond of it. it is, however, rather TMBG-forsaken... >> new mexico was one of the few states when i had the god forsaken job of being a trucker (thank god for TMBG) that i found picturesque and intresting . And in ALberqurque is where i got my Don't lets start single on cassette so NM is fine by me , and i'll support your canadicity for official NM representive! by the way how on the list is from Alabama except me? The Ben ------------------------------ From: ABJARI@aol.com Message-ID: <2f609141.34ef7cd4@aol.com> Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:18:09 EST Subject: Re: Non-TMBG: New Mexico In a message dated 98-02-21 20:15:09 EST, Refund@nmt.edu writes: << I would like to thank JK for voting for me, and I will take that one vote as all I need to win. I declare myself TMBG ambassador to New Mexico....long live the Johns. >> hey! i want choice of another candidate! --sirjay, who'll move to new mexico just for this chance ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD3EF5.E93ADAE0@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: RE: Non-TMBG: New Mexico Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:24:07 -0700 Nope...too late. I've already been voted into office. You can run against me next year though... TMBG Ambassador to New Mexico, Refund -----Original Message----- From: ABJARI@aol.com [SMTP:ABJARI@aol.com] Sent: Saturday, February 21, 1998 6:18 PM To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: Non-TMBG: New Mexico In a message dated 98-02-21 20:15:09 EST, Refund@nmt.edu writes: << I would like to thank JK for voting for me, and I will take that one vote as all I need to win. I declare myself TMBG ambassador to New Mexico....long live the Johns. >> hey! i want choice of another candidate! --sirjay, who'll move to new mexico just for this chance ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-417 ******************************