Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #3-422 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 3, Number 422 Saturday, 28 February 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: An odd sound to hear Never-TMBG: Just An Answer To A Question Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.3d (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Shaft137 Message-ID: Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:04:32 EST Subject: TMBG: An odd sound to hear hi. i was sitting at my desk typing away when what should i hear but one of those extremely annoying, bass-pumping, super car stereo systems. this is a rather common noise for me (i live on a heavily travelled road) and normally i block it out. this time i start bopping along with the music. suddenly i hear voices saying things like "All the people of this earth are truly one" and "Who's that playin'?". Low and behold, this guy in the T-Bird is jamming to the Outer Planet Mix of the Guitar!! I was able to call out the window "They Might Be Giants kick ass!" he waved back at me and pulled off. And that's my little story. Thank you and good night. adam schaaf, who suddenly feels like raving. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <34F7C4DF.8046526D@tmbg.org> Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:03:43 -0800 From: that Nonsense Subject: Never-TMBG: Just An Answer To A Question Some one told me you wrote: > Hey, whatever happened to Ruprecht? As you know, I've been away, so I > don't know much...(I don't know much anyway, but that's beside the > point) And to answer that question: The same thing happened that always happens to me, real life. Sure it's fun to cause trouble and meaningful conversation on a mailing list but sometimes things like girls, sleep and school (in that order) get in the way. I still have my websites, (One being "A World That Swings" once "The Hall of Heads") which are both accessible through the link below. I've taken the liberty of forwarding this to the list, I'm sure there are still one or two people who shake their fists at a letter from me (Joshua Hall-Monitor, where are you?!?) -- "If you want to know what a dead man's relatives really think of him, a good rough test is the weight of his tombstone." --George Orwell =================I wish that I could jump out of my .sig================ Ruprecht's Crazed Homepage http://freshnet.de/user/ruprecht/ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #3-422 ******************************