Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #5-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 5, Number 13 Wednesday, 15 April 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: NON-TMBG- Swing NON-TMBG: worcester TMBG: MP3 help... slightly TMBG Re: TMBG: Adrian College show TMBG: Bridges and magazines TMBG: Hidden Track Problems... Re: NONTMBG: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy... TMBG: semi-tmbg: Road Rules Re: NONTMBG: Swing fan here TMBG: Videos Re: TMBG: magazines... SHU TMBG: Videos and such TMBG:Video Compilation TMBG: Radio Airplay... TMBG: Re: Philly show TMBG: Anyone heard of them?... Re: TMBG:Video Compilation TMBG: Videos? Re: NONTMBG: Anyone heard of them?... Re: NONTMBG: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy... TMBG: semi-THEY: Swinging at the show TMBG: The End of the Tour Re: TMBG: semi-THEY: Swinging at the show TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #5-12 Re: NONTMBG: Anyone heard of them?... TMBG: if that swingin cat comes back, we would throw such a party NON, NON, NON-TMBG: Anyone heard of them?... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: NitpickR Message-ID: <3ab9e511.3533051e@aol.com> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 02:41:32 EDT Subject: TMBG: NON-TMBG- Swing Hello 41- I am a swing fan. Hooray. I also like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. I know better than to use the list a method to find people (not really...) but are there any NYC area people that know of cheap/free place(s) to dance for people that are under 21? Thanks, Adam ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 00:47:41 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: NON-TMBG: worcester Message-ID: On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, NitpickR wrote: > I know better than to use the list a method to find people (not > really...) speaking of which, anybody on the list located in the general boston area and/or able to give me the skinny on worcester, MA? --jim kuemmerle, who only asks this for a very important reason... j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu SKULL MOUNTAIN: we'll meet at the end of the tour... http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/skullmountain.html ------------------------------ Message-ID: <35335D9F.F8844A9F@iag.net> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:59:11 -0400 From: John Lambert Subject: TMBG: MP3 help... slightly TMBG I downloaded a bunch of TMBG mp3's and they are all really fast and nonsensical. I know that there is a program that fixes that but I don't have it. Could someone send it to me? Or tell me where to find it. Brother John "Green Jello-Poncho" Lambert whose name gets longer every post ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:35:30 -0400 From: Jonathan Chaffer Subject: Re: TMBG: Adrian College show >anyone know whose opening at the Adrian College show in MI on the 23rd? The opening band will be Lincoln-- the same as at the Mich. Theater show in the fall. I'll be there! -- ,, Jonathan Chaffer http://www.tmbg.org/ ->QQ<- Student, University of Michigan _||_ "Anything ragged or rotten or rusty-- yes, I love trash." --Oscar ------------------------------ Message-ID: <35336E46.BEC7AE88@geocities.com> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:10:15 -0500 From: David Rueth Organization: Geocities (http://www.geocities.com) Subject: TMBG: Bridges and magazines Haven't posted in a while, but I had a couple of things to share. Going to Bogart's in Cincinnati a few years back, I noticed that "I don't want the world, I just want your half" was painted on a bridge that crossed US 27 while I was going south (somewhere between Oxford and Cincy). Last time I traveled that direction, I didn't see it--either I missed the bridge or some heartless soul sandblasted it away. Anyone else ever see this or notice its absence? Also, reading the most recent Automobile Magazine's "Editor's Picks" list, under the category of Best Road Song, one of the editors chose "TMBG Got Lost". I have a new respect for that magazine. DAVE -- Visit my feeble attempt at a home page! http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/4818/ ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:29:27 -0600 (MDT) From: jim Subject: TMBG: Hidden Track Problems... Message-ID: On Easter I was trying to show my sister's fiancee the hidden track on Factory Showroom CD but the stereo system I was using wouldn't backtrack to the beginning of the song. It was quite annoying because he probably thinks I am full of (you know what) about their hidden track. To make matters worse I had to sing "Token Back to Brooklyn" for him so that it didn't seem like I was making it up. Why can't all cd players back up to the hidden track? -jim ------------------------------ From: "Mr. Me" Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:25:34 CST Subject: Re: NONTMBG: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy... Message-ID: <142636F5921@athena.valpo.edu> here's another swinger! i'm learning how to dance now. along with big bad voodoo daddy, you guys should check out cherry poppin' daddies, royal crown revue, mighty blue kings, and brian setzer orchestra. really great stuff. jeremy [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] "Instead of creating new weapons of destruction, we ought to get some use out of the ones we already have." Deep Thoughts [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] Experience the many media of Jeremy Skrenes! Email: jskrenes@athena.valpo.edu Snail: or p356jskrenes@exodus.valpo.edu Wehrenberg Hall Airwaves: Sunday nights, 12-2am 95.1, WVUR Valparaiso, IN 46383 ------------------------------ From: Dr Worm X Message-ID: <28aa1175.3533ab63@aol.com> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:30:57 EDT Subject: TMBG: semi-tmbg: Road Rules The cast of road rules five (the mtv show) was in a super-hyped mtv chat room last night from 8:30 to around 10:30. Anyway, anyone was able to enter a question for the cast, and could view their answer. Well, obviously, I askied if anyone listened to they might be giants, expecting probably no response. Well, the question was asked, and guess what? It turns out that Jon (the cool Native American dude) actually likes TMBG. I found this very cool, and I planned to try to talk to him in further detail, but this was impossible. Just thought I'd share that. Matt Turn around, turn around, it's a human skull on the ground Simpsons quote of the post: You give three-card-monty a bad name http://members.aol.com/DrWormX (check out my sideshow) ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:22:46 -0400 Subject: Re: NONTMBG: Swing fan here Message-ID: <19980414.152815.3182.0.gray42@juno.com> Oh man not only do I love da hell outa swing, but so does the rest of my family, we rent Swing Kids alot, me and my sister collect fashions and kitchen appliances from the 30's. Me and my friends enjoy a crazy time around the pool table while listening to swing (and They Might Be Giants too [they make a excelent pool table dance music]), not to mention going to swing clubs, making up our own crazy dance moves, and generally having a swingin' good time :P The queen of Swing Mysterio Gal " If there were no doorknobs nobody would be abel to open the doors. Everybody would die" --Claire (age 6) ICQ# 9585405 gray42@juno.com _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Superman25 Message-ID: <2fd954b3.3533d195@aol.com> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:13:55 EDT Subject: TMBG: Videos hi. does anyone out there have or know of any sites with full length videos? i've yet to see most of them completely. the clips at the official site aren't enough. the video comp is out of print, so any chances of seeing those are null. quicktime or real video, if anyone knows anything, please let me know. adam schaaf, who's the one that really killed the radio star. ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:23:26 -0600 Subject: Re: TMBG: magazines... SHU Message-ID: <19980414.152332.3454.1.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (Joda: Master of Yedi) >Also, reading the most recent Automobile Magazine's "Editor's Picks" >list, under the category of Best Road Song, one of the editors chose >"TMBG Got Lost". I have a new respect for that magazine. brotha... you do realize that the giants' manager, jamie kitman is the editor of that magazine so it's logical that they would somehow manage to end up being one of the "best picks" >TMBG are enjoying a *vegetarian* meal both before and after the >concert. >(The lady in the SHU program office was a real gabber!) why is that so funny to me? take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ::::The Official Gum Bubble:::: _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001001bd67ec$5e7f8480$481e8a81@refund.rcn.nmt.edu> From: "Refund" Subject: TMBG: Videos and such Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:29:12 -0600 If you want videos, I suggest you go to http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/7158/tmbg.htm There is a video bootleg project being run from there, and it's great. I've only ordered the third one, myself, but am sending out money for the first two right now. Enjoy the sauce Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico. P.S. Visit www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/5550/ The first Julie Plug tribute page in HISTORY!!! :0) ------------------------------ Message-ID: <350AF9BC.38B0D47E@tmbg.org> Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:42:20 -0500 From: Chris Feeny Campbell Subject: TMBG:Video Compilation Well a year or so ago I ordered the TMBG Video Compilation and it was sold out. Is there anyone out there willing to copy this for me (and probably a few others)? I can pay for the tape + shipping, throw in a bootleg. Thanks a bunch! :-) -Chris "Feeny, who can't wait for TMBProductions to send me my stuff" Campbell ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:15:30 -0600 (MDT) From: jim Subject: TMBG: Radio Airplay... Message-ID: I always play "Hey Mr. DJ" on my college radio show. There hasn't been a better song written for such a situation. -jim programming director of 1000 watts of pure FM fun KRUX 91.5 FM "If it's not KRUX, it's KRAP!" ------------------------------ From: MrryGoByBy Message-ID: Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:15:40 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: Philly show Um...in case this matter has yet to clear up, the show in Philly on May 3rd has not been moved. I checked with all of the ticket agencies and with the Factory itself, and they all say it's still on the 3rd. Jim ------------------------------ From: "Doug Ray" Subject: TMBG: Anyone heard of them?... Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:11:59 -0400 Message-ID: <01bd680b$7d350e80$914406d1@default> Hi! First time posting, like so many others...Name's Evan Ray. Hi, again! Have any of you heard of Laurie Anderson? Rickie Lee Jones? Orson Scott Card? Who D'Y'all listen to besides TMBG, & who D'Y'all read? RESPONDING TO SOMEONE WHO'S NAME I FORGET: If all of They's songs were the same, I'dd hate the band! "Nobody knows what it's really like/ But everyone says it's great" -Spi raling Shape ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.3.32.19980414181058.006ae118@pop.ben2.ucla.edu> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:10:58 +0000 From: Josh Morgan Subject: Re: TMBG:Video Compilation At 04:42 PM 3/14/98 -0500, you wrote: > Well a year or so ago I ordered the TMBG Video Compilation and it was >sold out. >Is there anyone out there willing to copy this for me (and probably a >few others)? I can pay for the tape + shipping, throw in a bootleg. >Thanks a bunch! :-) > >-Chris "Feeny, who can't wait for TMBProductions to send me my stuff" >Campbell I've got the video comp. and am willing to make copies for the first 20 people who ask. (maybe more if there's a demand) josh ------------------------------ From: "Doug Ray" Subject: TMBG: Videos? Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:33:32 -0400 Message-ID: <01bd6816$e2453ec0$0100007f@localhost> Hi, it's me again! I was wondering: Where can I get the actuall TMBG videos instead of just the clips they have over teh internet? -Eva n ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980415032138.11939.rocketmail@web4.rocketmail.com> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:21:38 -0700 (PDT) From: Danielle Gaither Subject: Re: NONTMBG: Anyone heard of them?... ---Doug Ray wrote: > > Hi! First time posting, like so many others...Name's Evan Ray. Hi, again! Welcome, Evan! > Have any of you heard of Laurie Anderson? Yes. > Rickie Lee Jones? Yes. In the case of the above 2, although I have heard of them, I am not familiar with any of their work. > Orson Scott Card? Yup. I've read _Ender's Game_ and enjoyed it immensely. > Who D'Y'all listen to besides TMBG, & who D'Y'all read? Favorite other groups/singers: Depeche Mode, Elvis Costello, Weird Al Yankovic, Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, and a barrage of classical. I don't really have any favorite authors. Right now _The Fountainhead_ is one of my favorite books, among a host of others. Danielle === URL: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/1054/index.html "People should get beat up for stating their beliefs." --They Might Be Giants _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:28:05 -0400 From: Wayde Subject: Re: NONTMBG: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy... Message-id: <3.0.2.32.19980414232805.007bed10@uoft02.utoledo.edu> >here's another swinger! i'm learning how to dance now. along with >big bad voodoo daddy, you guys should check out cherry poppin' >daddies, royal crown revue, mighty blue kings, and brian setzer >orchestra. really great stuff. Might blue kings really know how to swing... saw them about a month ago...and eagerly awaiting the next show... but my fav swing band has to be Wolfgang Parker... three piece band from columbus ohio...they are simply the best... saw big sandie recently too from california...can't say enough about him... and there's just two words to describe him...'big' and 'sandie' ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:30:25 -0400 From: Wayde Subject: TMBG: semi-THEY: Swinging at the show Message-id: <3.0.2.32.19980414233025.0079d210@uoft02.utoledo.edu> With all these great swingin cats around why don't we see if some of us could start a little somehting new...that's right... I'm talking about swingin to some TMBG B-A-B-Y.... what'cha think??? I'll be at the columbus show...ready, willing, and very able! :) -Wayde ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980415042440.29013.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Jason F." Subject: TMBG: The End of the Tour Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:24:39 PDT I'd like to declare myself "Official TMBG Representative to the Class of '98". Why, you ask? Because I got The End of the Tour nominated to be the graduation theme to be played at our high school senior banquet. It is running against Green Day's Time of Your Life. Now all I need to do is get it some votes. It will be tough because for some reason a lot of people in my class really like Green Day. : ) I played it for the student council president and he loved it. One minor setback: the administration might not go for the LSD reference (you know, Catholic school and all). Maybe they won't hear it. Oh well, if it doesn't win I'll forfeit my self-imposed title. --Jason, newly self-appointed TMBG Representative to the Class of '98 (for now)-- "Hot Cha, where are you? Everybody's eyes are closed." -They Might Be Giants ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:25:50 -0600 Subject: Re: TMBG: semi-THEY: Swinging at the show Message-ID: <19980414.222555.3390.0.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (Joda: Master of Yedi) >I'm talking about swingin to some TMBG B-A-B-Y.... >what'cha think??? >I'll be at the columbus show...ready, willing, and very able! :) As many of you know, several groups and songs become popular solely because of the dances related to the music. the most blatent example of this situation that comes to mind is the macarena. But i have always believed that ska is just as guilty of this as the macarena, it's just that skanking doesn't really seem as retarded as doing the macarena and thus it has lasted with this fourth wave of ska for far longer than the macarena ever lasted. i read some article (from a web site that someone posted on this list) where the author claimed that the TMBG audience was full of geeks and dorks with no rhythm and thus they only bounced on their feet AGAINST the rhythm... my theory is that music is waaay more fun when you can dance to it... so i'm all for you puttin TMBG up to the swing-vibe... let me know if it works (and to what songs!) :) take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ::::The Official Gum Bubble:::: _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Yellovinki Message-ID: <9d3a41fa.35343b2f@aol.com> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 00:44:29 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #5-12 What have I heard on the radio??? On odd occations I hear 96.3 (the Planet in detroit) play Birdhouse. Once I heard both Birdhouse and Ana Ng on the Canadian station 89X out of Windsor. But that was a once in a lifetime thing...part of a greatest 890 alternative songs of all time. love and love, DoctorK "you haven't lived 'till you've seen your mother beaten by mounties" - Scott Thompson ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:47:32 -0600 Subject: Re: NONTMBG: Anyone heard of them?... Message-ID: <19980414.224739.3390.1.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (Joda: Master of Yedi) >> Who D'Y'all listen to besides TMBG, & who D'Y'all read? ooh ooh! time for the cheap plugs of the month (warning: i'm a major 80's freek): Nerf Herder, the Mr. T Experience, Moxy Fruvous, big audio dynamite, haysi fantaysi, candy butchers, brian dewan, kula shaker, man or astroman?, lincoln, meat puppets, PUSA, ramones, RHCP, run DMC, adam sandler, the slackers, space, spot, sublime, blind melon, kraftwerk, icehouse, cameo, joe jackson, the clash, felony, alphaville, digital underground, elvis costello, kon kan, records, bronski beat, the vapors, siouxsie and the banshees, dead milkmen, nails ,devo, EMF, smiths, sugarhill gang, big country, joy division, material issue, bow wow wow.... okay, that's all i can think of off of the very very tip top of my head... it's late and i need some sleep... anyways i shouldn't clutter the list up with cheap plugs for other bands :) if anyone wants to know any more about any of these bands or wants any suggestions for great 80's bands just ask :) take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ::::The Official Gum Bubble:::: _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:50:37 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: TMBG: if that swingin cat comes back, we would throw such a party Message-ID: On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Joda: Master of Yedi wrote: > As many of you know, several groups and songs become popular solely > because of the dances related to the music. the most blatent example of > this situation that comes to mind is the macarena. But i have always > believed that ska is just as guilty of this as the macarena, it's just > that skanking doesn't really seem as retarded as doing the macarena and > thus it has lasted with this fourth wave of ska for far longer than the > macarena ever lasted. i must admit, JOrdaN -- i missed the transition there. > i read some article (from a web site that someone posted on this list) > where the author claimed that the TMBG audience was full of geeks and > dorks with no rhythm and thus they only bounced on their feet AGAINST the > rhythm... :) that reminds me of when i went to this concert on the fourth of july on the grounds of the washington monument -- lots of folk/roots music: cajun, zydeco, blues, native american, puerto rican bomba & plena, etc... anyway, i was dancing to some zydeco down in the dancing people section of the audience, and there was this guy dancing on 1 and 3. which is right for just about everything else, but EXACTLY wrong for zydeco... anyway, i don't remember the point of this paragraph, so i'm going to stop now. > my theory is that music is waaay more fun when you can dance to > it... so i'm all for you puttin TMBG up to the swing-vibe... let me know > if it works (and to what songs!) :) 'hot cha' would work to absolute perfection. try listening to 'hot cha' and 'sing, sing, sing' back to back! --jim kuemmerle, who's an OLD-school swing fan from way back and still can't get over the saxophone sectional in duke ellington's 'cottontail'... hmm... for that matter, listen to 'hot cha' and 'cottontail' back to back. it's an even more perfect fit... :) j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu SKULL MOUNTAIN: we'll meet at the end of the tour... http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/skullmountain.html ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:23:34 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: NON, NON, NON-TMBG: Anyone heard of them?... Message-ID: On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Doug Ray wrote: > Hi! First time posting, like so many others...Name's Evan Ray. Hi, again! welcome to the list! i'm jim. don't bother trying to pronounce my last name. (aside to the rest of the list: i still don't know how to pronounce 'mike leffel'!) > Have any of you heard of Laurie Anderson? heard of her. haven't heard much of her stuff, though. > Rickie Lee Jones? heard of her. heard some stuff of hers in... 91 or so? some song called 'satellites', i think... i haven't heard anything by her since then, but i do know that she produced leo kottke's album 'peculiaroso'... > Orson Scott Card? heard of him. never read his stuff though. > Who D'Y'all listen to besides TMBG, heh... ;) (a wink at jim montgomery) beyond tmbg, i would have to say: bill evans, va"rttina", steeleye span, oumou sangare, miles davis, eric dolphy, duke ellington, L. subramaniam, hariprasad chaurasia, de la soul, caravanserai, the reptile palace orchestra, cornershop, beck, toad the wet sprocket, jimi hendrix, crosby stills nash & young, silly sisters, silly wizard, the band, bob dylan, blood sweat & tears, america, parliament, anthropological field recordings of various and sundry kinds, the soundtracks to 'clockwork orange', 'akira', and 'the big chill'; lots and lots of bulgarian and macedonian folk dance music, martin carthy, altan, the chieftains, tony elman, sublime, anonymous 4, hot butter, the kronos quartet, neil young, julian "cannonball" adderly, bob nell, jack walrath, bob marley, count basie, wynton marsalis, blues traveler, the mississippi sheiks, the light crust doughboys, patsy cline, columbian cumbia music, charles mingus, art tatum, oscar peterson, mary lou lord (as soon as i can get down to the store and buy me some; she actually played at a club here in salt lake city 11 days ago, but i missed it. sad, sad, sad, sad...), simon and garfunkel, steppenwolf, paul simon post-garfunkel, guided by voices, the dave matthews band, r.e.m., harry belafonte, the 'schoolhouse rock' tribute, santana, bach, vivaldi, and the muppets. that's about the shortest accurate list i can come up with off the top of my head. i'm p > & who D'Y'all read? right now, lots and lots and lots of scientific papers. dense stuff. the one i have in my hand right now is called "protein import into nuclei: association and dissociation reactions involving transport substrate, transport factors, and nucleoporins" by michael rexach and gu"nter blobel. yeesh. when my time is actually my own, though, i read douglas adams, tom robbins, stanley morrison (the guy who invented Times New Roman back in the 30's -- very good writer!), Suck (www.suck.com), douglas hofstadter, and a slew of books on typography and art history. or whatever. it's not like my time's been my own much at all since last summer, but soon... very soon.... MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! --jim kuemmerle, who apologizes to everybody for spending the bandwidth on my band list and who now must go back to work. minimum waaaaaaaaaaage! HYAAAH!!! j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu SKULL MOUNTAIN: we'll meet at the end of the tour... http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/skullmountain.html ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #5-13 *****************************