Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #5-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 5, Number 23 Saturday, 25 April 1998 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: TMBG Concert? TMBG: 04/23/98 Adrian, MI - Setlist/Mini-Review Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/ delaware oh show Re: TMBG: They Might Be Pissed Off (Pittsburgh) Re: TMBG: Double Dong article:Waaah! TMBG: Possibilities For Johns' Short Shows....The Stick...& More TMBG: Re: Ohio Wesleyan Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #5-21 TMBG: Va Beach Show TMBG: Delaware Show Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/extroversion vs. introversion Re: TMBG: Va Beach Show Re: TMBG: TMBG Concert? Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/extroversion vs. introversion Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/extroversion vs. introversion TMBG: Giantheads TMBG: Stuck without a stick in CA Re: TMBG: Cornell Show Re: TMBG: Cornell Show TMBG: All this bootleg stuff... Re: NON TMBG: Re: TMBG : minimum wage Re: TMBG: Possibilities For Johns' Short Shows....The Stick...& Re: TMBG: Possibilities For Johns' Short Shows....The Stick...& More Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19980424001250.0069264c@pop.indy.net> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 00:12:50 -0400 From: rachel Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Concert? brian wrote: > You mean the columbus show?...Flans was signing autographs after the show >in the >lobby (forgive me if I'm wrong but by Big John, you do mean Flans right?) >but I did notice that the whole mood was a bit more somber and business like >than >the other 3 times I've seen Them... > i must disagree. somber mood? where? although linnell didn't stick around to chat he was really energetic throughout whole show, he was all bouncy around his keyboard n-stuff. and flans was especially hyper, running out for their first encore and touching all the hands of the fans up front. i've seen them 3 times previous to that show also and i've never seen him do that. also, did anyone ever post a setlist for that show? >I wasn't gonna go to this show but I couldn't resist goin to two shows >in one >week and plus it's free and close :) >We should set a place to meet for real this time or at least be on the >lookout >for the "code word" :) I'll post what I look like/be wearing in a day >or so, when >I figure out what clothes will actually be clean. yeah, i know, 2 tmbg shows within a 6 day period- kick ass! i'll be wearing the same smelly-unwashed t-shirt that i wore to the columbus show that now has a huge "john f tmbg" on the back. so if you yell "snail shell" i will definety answer with a loud "thank you!" see ya, rachel ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 01:23:32 -0400 (EDT) From: Josh Woodward Subject: TMBG: 04/23/98 Adrian, MI - Setlist/Mini-Review Message-id: Just got back from the show in Adrian. A typical college venue, with seating but still general admission. The show got off to a rocky start for me, mainly due to the annoying moshers, but got a lot better once things calmed down. The set: * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Snail Shell, New York City, James K. Polk, Istanbul, SEXXY, Battle, She's Actual Size, Birdhouse In Your Soul, Spy -> Improv -> Lie Still Little Bottle -> To All The Girls, Particle Man, Meet James Ensor, Dr. Worm, Shoehorn With Teeth, Shoehorn With Teeth (fast), Ana Ng (slow intro), Turn Around, Purple Toupee, Twistin', Spiralling Shape, No One Knows My Plan, The Guitar -> Dig My Grave Encore: Exquisite Dead Guy, They Got Lost (fast), 'Till My Head Falls Off * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The energy level of the show was fairly low, especially at the beginning. They didn't seem into it tonight. Snail/NYC/Polk were uninspired at best. Battle brought things to an upswing, with some hot Dan/Hal jams. Actual Size was the most played-with version I've seen, with lots of mood shifts that made me like the song a lot more. Lie Still -> To All The Girls was hilarious. But the accordion segment is what really made things worth while -- I can't get enough Dr. Worm. Shoehorn was fun except for the subtle Canadian jests in the intro. *wink* Ana Ng's new intro was really great.. slow, soft, and tense. It didn't flow well into the chorus, but it was great anyway. Spirallin' was so great to hear, I'd only seen it once before but I've been craving it forever. Typical Plan->Guitar->Dig ending, yawn. Then a typical EXQ->Lost->Til encore, except for the fact that they played the new fast They Got Lost, which was interesting. I don't like it as much as the classic slow version, though. There were too many stops and starts (this plagues Dr. Worm at times, as well). A fun time. * ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Josh Woodward, CheEsy Fru. joshw@mail.bgsu.edu Web Site and Tape List: http://www.dc-adnet.com/joshw/ "We know something must happen to every dream. I don't know what will happen to the other dreams, But I know what will happen to me." --Peter Mulvey ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 06:50:19 -0600 Subject: Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/ delaware oh show Message-ID: <19980424.065023.11078.2.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (Joda: Master of Yedi) >i felt >bad for >all the people on the west coast >so i decided i should be grateful and >go >to every show within 5 hours of my house. i go to every show within 10 hours of my house... the last time i went to a TMBG show was last may :( make us feel better and at least bootleg the shows :) take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html ::::The Official Gum Bubble:::: _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980424162500.24724.rocketmail@send1b.yahoomail.com> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:25:00 -0700 (PDT) From: Leanne Fraser Subject: Re: TMBG: They Might Be Pissed Off (Pittsburgh) Well, I guess I can understand everyone being dissapointed and all that. But I must admit to being a tad unsympethetic to those who are actually pissed off. I myself live in Toronto and 'They' only come around here like once every millenium or something. Even an hour would be cool. But of course I wasn't there and the last time I did see them in concert it was a two hour show at least. Peace, Love and Vegetables.. Leanne _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980424171052.6955.rocketmail@send1d.yahoomail.com> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:10:52 -0700 (PDT) From: Amanda Nichols Subject: Re: TMBG: Double Dong article:Waaah! > > There's an article about Double Dong, mentioning TMBG, at: > > http://bostonphoenix.com/archive/music/98/04/23/CELLARS_BY_STARLIGHT.html Hmm.. Adam, ya beat me to it. I was going to perform the evil task of photocopying the article and sending it snail mail to everyone I know that has seent the band, so that they could have the same reaction that I did when I was reading the phoenix on the T yesterday. It was something, but not exactly, like this: ::riffle riffle:: WAAAHH!!?!!?! ::bonk:: of course, those of you who know me know that I tend to bonk my head on many things, kitchens being my favorite. Amanda _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ From: Happyfroot Message-ID: Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:29:01 EDT Subject: TMBG: Possibilities For Johns' Short Shows....The Stick...& More Well, the last time I saw the Johns in concert, they had some tech problems. (While Lincoln was playing, they lost the sound out of the speakers on one side of the stage!) The crew couldn't seem to turn off the lights in the very back of the room. John F. talked about how he knew they were fire-lights & a safety issue, but was asking if they could just be turned off for one song. The crew immediately started to run over & to try & figure out how to get the lights off. So the Johns went to another part of the setlist while they were trying to turn off the lights (at least this is what they told us). They never got the lights off, however, but the Johns kept asking about it & I think they could tell that the crew was trying really hard, so they still played @ a 90 min show. (Even an encore (sp?) of Shoehorn & HCISLAG) Maybe they had multiple tech problems (someone mentioned a problem with the Stick), & they just got REALLY frustrated...believe me, it's tough to do a show with a crew that messes up a lot! Sorry about saying, "we all know the Stick," I just figured it was mentioned so many times that we could all kind of get a feel for it! Oh, & a pretty cool thing happened to me today! I was in the Senior Lounge in school & pulled out my CD's (Soul Coughing & TMBG) & someone said, "They Might Be Giants! I thought I was the only one who liked them!!!" At first, it was kind of funny because she said, "I like that Birdcage song." I thought she just heard of Flood (typical), but then she said, "I also like that Spider song & The Lion Sleeps Tonight!" TMBG fans of the world unite! jason "TMBG fan #485736.857" glastetter ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.3.32.19980424133249.00695020@pop.kent.edu> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:32:49 -0400 From: Hutch Subject: TMBG: Re: Ohio Wesleyan A kid that graduated with me, and was on the swim team with me for 4 years, goes to Ohio Wesleyan! He's so cool! He'll probably be there, and so will the so called band "Goldfinger." If anyone cares (I doubt it), I will be there wearing huge khakki pants and my trusty TMBG cap. Yes, I said "cap." I'll also be shouting "list," "snailshell," and other obscenities. See y'all there. -Hutchensteigningstone (Dave) ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:37:51 -0500 (CDT) From: "Christopher M. Stangl" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #5-21 Message-ID: On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Ben Knowles wrote: > i heard tmbg for the first time in Des Moines, Iowa, where i'm from. how's > that for a weird story? That's not a story! What is the *story*, man? Come *on*. There ain't no radio stations in the City of Bridges that'll play TMBG (maybe KDPS, if you're in the downtown area)! > shouts out to all my brothas and sistas up in iowa city. Thanks. Aren't we the site of the last Iowa TMBG show? Er... props to you guys in Des Moines, the Insurance Hub of the Midwest (my urban slang has been a little rusty since I left The Moines. I'm trying at least). > peace to my homiez in ames. iowa reprazent. word. Word yourself. -Chris Stangl ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000101bd6fa8$c69e64a0$2ac4f6ce@idiotnot.visi.net> From: "S. Bergeron" Subject: TMBG: Va Beach Show Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:45:28 -0400 Anyone else going? Jack Bergeron idiotnot@visi.net bluedawg@tmbg.org http://www.monopuff.org/~bluedawg "Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, 'I drink, therefore I am.'"--Eric Idle ICQ#5909618 ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:49:07 -0400 (EDT) Message-Id: <3.0.16.19980424134707.34077ef8@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu> From: Harry Subject: TMBG: Delaware Show Okay, this is desperate and I'll admit I must be some kind of loser for not knowing this, but when/where is the Delaware Show? I missed the Newport and want to make up for it. Thanks! Hair Knight "There's a place for amatuers who love Knight.49@osu.edu their poetry - It's just across from Justahobby@tmbg.org the sign that says, 'Pros Only'" http://members.tripod.com/~jahobby -They Might Be Giants ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980424182601.23136.rocketmail@web2.rocketmail.com> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:26:01 -0700 (PDT) From: Danielle Gaither Subject: Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/extroversion vs. introversion ---rachel wrote: > > >mmm... see i have to disagree again... > >perhaps linnell is just shy in front of his fans... he may be really > >outgoing and extroverted when he's around people that don't worship him > > > > but! see, i can relate to that too- i'm also outgoing and extroverted most > of the time but become shy when i'm around people who worship me. :) > by the way, anyone else going to the delaware oh, free show? i felt bad for > all the people on the west coast so i decided i should be grateful and go > to every show within 5 hours of my house. I think there might be some confusion as to what actually constitutes an introvert or an extrovert. Without getting too much into personality theory, I will try to explain the differences as I understand them. The difference between the two is a matter of energizing: i.e., the extrovert "recharges" through interaction with people, whereas the introvert "recharges" through solitude. Another sort of "measuring stick" I use is how comfortable the person is around strangers. Most people are social around people they're comfortable with, but the difference lies in how they treat new people. An extrovert will be more likely to go around introducing himself to many new and different people, whereas an introvert will be more likely to wait for someone else to approach him. Once approached, he may speak and even have a nice conversation. What does this have to do with the Johns? From what I've heard of concerts (having never actually seen one :( ), Flans does more interacting with fans; he seems to feed off of it. I have also noticed that Flans seems to talk more in interviews. Extroverts tend to be more talkative. Linnell, on the other hand, seems more reserved. I was browsing The Big Steamy Thing one time and came across a letter he had written titled "An airplane is a bus with wings." In this letter, he professes to "have a neurotically large sense of personal space" and discusses his dread of having to sit next to people on the plain and discuss "pointless details" of their lives (regardless of whether they worshiip him). Sounds like an introvert to me. > lovies, > rachel (who admits she is being a super bitch today) Danielle, inspector over the mine P.S.--I wish I knew how I act around people who worship me, but unfortunately, I don't know any of those. === URL: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/1054/index.html "Well, we *could* just say that Americans are stupid, but that would be mean." --John Linnell _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ From: mr.train@juno.com Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:07:17 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: Va Beach Show Message-ID: <19980424.142021.4694.0.Mr.Train@juno.com> On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:45:28 -0400 "S. Bergeron" writes: >Anyone else going? > >Jack Bergeron idiotnot@visi.net bluedawg@tmbg.org >http://www.monopuff.org/~bluedawg >"Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, 'I drink, therefore I am.'"--Eric >Idle >ICQ#5909618 Yeah, I wish... stupid Club Rouges and there stupid 18 and up shows... OR IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED LIKE THIS: Yeah, I wish... stupid my parents and not having me two years earlier BUT IT DIDN'T I can't believe it! Why would TMBG do this to me? I mean, when Ben Folds Five played the Abyss (a usu. 18 and up place) they changed it to an all ages show... JEEZE! I would love to see Them again! Oh well, I already met BlueDawg anyway (at the Norfolk show! remember? Wallace and Gromit shirt?) I also met Adam Nit.... cool... Tim, "What the hell?" - Bluedawgs girlfriend when I introduced myself as Mr.Train and said I knew him from the list Miscellaneous Tim AKA TMB(do)G AKA Tambo (IRC) AKA Mr.Train (OML) Favorite TMBG song update: WGAWTSwings Last CD purchase: Dr. Spock's Backup Band / Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - s/t Upcoming Concerts: XTXMXBXGX -X 4XX-2X9X 18 AND UP ONLY Big Head Todd - May 8 96 X Fest (CPDaddies) - May 15 Connells - June 6 Dave Matthews - July 22 > _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:53:28 -0400 (EDT) From: Jim Tatz Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Concert? Message-ID: I apologize for my ignorance! I always confuse Big and Little John.. I guess I though Linnell was a little more serious. -Jim ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:19:55 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/extroversion vs. introversion Message-ID: On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Danielle Gaither wrote: > The difference between the two is a matter of energizing: i.e., the > extrovert "recharges" through interaction with people, whereas the > introvert "recharges" through solitude. thank you very much for pointing this out! i'd never thought of it that way before, and it makes a whole lot of sense!! > Another sort of "measuring stick" I use... (jim runs around the computer lab shouting "the stick! the stick!" okay, not really. but in my imagination...) --jim kuemmerle, who has a hyperactive imagination... j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/ (still under repair) ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:28:22 -0500 (CDT) From: Kim Justice Subject: Re: TMBG: Johns:relating to/extroversion vs. introversion Message-ID: On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, J Kuemmerle wrote: > On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Danielle Gaither wrote: > > The difference between the two is a matter of energizing: i.e., the > > extrovert "recharges" through interaction with people, whereas the > > introvert "recharges" through solitude. > > thank you very much for pointing this out! i'd never thought of it that > way before, and it makes a whole lot of sense!! If you enjoyed Danielle's commentary on John and John and introversion and extroversion, you may also enjoy: www.keirsey.com www.intp.org and the books "Type Talk" by Kroeger & Thuesen and "Please Understand Me" by Keirsey. kj -- justicek@edge.net (Kim Justice) http://edge.edge.net/~justicek Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain are moving across the landscapes... ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:38:38 -0400 Subject: TMBG: Giantheads Message-ID: <19980424.154919.7038.0.gray42@juno.com> I have to say, on the subject of this very entertaining word, that it brings a very funny picture to my mind... Everyone on this list having a colosally(sp?) big head 8 ^ D A girl whose head is the size of the guy in "The Biggest One Mysterio Gal (fellow Subgenius & Happy Mutant) " If there were no doorknobs nobody would be abel to open the doors. Everybody would die" --Claire (age 6) ICQ# 9585405 MST3K#88182 gray42@juno.com _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.32.19980424140702.0072bb68@mailbox.ucdavis.edu> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:07:08 -0700 From: Nicole the Wonder Nerd Subject: TMBG: Stuck without a stick in CA >If I'm wrong, someone correct me but it seems that the >last time TMBG were in California was **November of 1996** >... approximately a year and a half ago! Bzzzt! Wrong! They played The Edge, in Palo Alto, in March of '97. But your central point--that TMBG are overdue for a CA concert--is still valid, although we've seen longer droughts. (It was 2 solid years between the JH and FS concerts.) > Meanwhile, they >are doing GAZILLIONS of shows in the east. Every Southern >California show I've seen has been a sellout or near >sellout. So what's the deal? The deal is that you need to move out of the god-forsaken Southern half of CA (they steal our water and may be threatening to steal our school funds, too >:| ) and move to *NORTHERN* California, where the nice people live. :) As for the stick, get Video Bootleg Vol.2. It has an early (ca. '88) tv appearance of Lie Still, Little Bottle that not only features The Stick but also has Flans looking like a geek. Don't miss it! --nicole the wonder nerd the happy Northern Californian *** "Ain't nothing worse in my brain than when I feel too sane."--Rockapella Visit Nicolopolis! http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn Public PGP key at http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn/key.html ncarlson@mail.arc.nasa.gov nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu ana.ng@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.3.32.19980424171358.00867cf0@mail.csrlink.net> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:13:58 -0400 From: Dylan Jim Flipse Subject: Re: TMBG: Cornell Show At 02:14 AM 4/24/98 EDT, you wrote: >In a message dated 23.04.98 4:50:37 PM EST, dflipse@csrlink.net writes: > >> couldn't go to >> the show last night cause it was a school night. > >What? I saw you there! I don't know if you remember me from the IUP show >last Spring (Casey and Bridgett), but I recognized you last night with that >same blonde haired kid friend. > >You got a haircut since last Spring, but you were right there in the third or >fourth row right in the middle. Either that or you have a Dylan Flipse look >alike. It sure fooled me. Egads! Not another clone! Those things are springing up faster than I can do anything about it. Wham wham! Seriously now, I remember you both, but, I wasn't at the show. Heck, my friend you mentioned is in Vermont of all places going to this school called Putney. But I got more info on the Cornell Show. They say "You must be a CU student to purchase tickets for TMBG, however we will not be checking ID's at the door." Yaaaaaaaay! Gonna see TMBG! Assuming I'll be able to convince some CU student to buy me tickets. I'll just get there early, early, early and hang out. Dylan "Wonder If I Look Like Mike Leffel" Flipse Dylan Flipse...one of them. - dflipse@csrlink.net Dylan's page is at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9909/ for now. I'll never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed -They Might Be Giants, the coolest thing this side of Zaphod Beeblebrox. ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:28:44 -0400 From: Trippy Subject: Re: TMBG: Cornell Show >places going to this school called Putney. But I got more info on the >Cornell Show. They say "You must be a CU student to purchase tickets for >TMBG, however we will not be checking ID's at the door." Yaaaaaaaay! Gonna >see TMBG! Assuming I'll be able to convince some CU student to buy me >tickets. I'll just get there early, early, early and hang out. > i'm currently sitting in a building about 200 feet from where they sell the tickets for cornell shows, anyway if anyone seriously wants tickets i can get them, of course i haven't even got any for myself yet, i'm just assuming that there will be plenty available... if you want a cornell id, i can get you that too... later trippy ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3541097B.83D2A144@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:51:55 -0500 From: Wrath of Kubla Kahn Subject: TMBG: All this bootleg stuff... I'm relatively new to this Giant world, although I've been listening to all the albums for well on a year now. Alas, I've missed out on all the cool stuff. I haven't been to a concert, and I don't have any of this bootleg stuff. I haven't seen any videos (although I recently ordered some video collection from CDnow, and it'll be here in a year or two...friggin' back order crap), and I haven't seen any interviews. Could someone help me out with anything. Point me in the right direction or something? I don't know what bootleg stuff consists of nor where to find it. Any help? Someone? A little Love? A little Hope? How about a little Soul? Okay, thanks. -Cornjob- "Speak softly, drive a Sherman Tank. Laugh Hard it's a long way to the Bank" - Rhythm Section Want Add ------------------------------ From: Cajun Gram Message-ID: <6e42b11f.35412e63@aol.com> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:29:20 EDT Subject: Re: NON TMBG: Re: TMBG : minimum wage In a message dated 98-04-22 23:53:28 EDT, you write: << > yeah, a local radio station (93.3 KTCL - denver, boulder, ft. >collins if anyone cares) used to have this song that they would play >every morning at 6am, 7am, and 8am that would go "hey baby wake up, >come and dance with me..." then go straight into minimum wage... That "hey baby wake up" thing sounds like it's probably from this alarm clock they used to sell at Spencer's at the mall... it was this chicken with a guitar and when the alarm went off it said "hey baby wake up, come and dance with me... yeah... cool" and then repeat until you went crazy and and smashed it against the wall... Thank you for listening to my very interesting (yeah, right) story... That's it... v^v Jeffro v^v >> I used to have one of those, until it met it's maker by way of a hammer... Graham ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980425030634.20225.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Tom O'Connell" Subject: Re: TMBG: Possibilities For Johns' Short Shows....The Stick...& Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:06:34 PDT what is "HCISLAG"? ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: Strawbos69 Message-ID: <9e07c69.354158a1@aol.com> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 23:29:36 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Possibilities For Johns' Short Shows....The Stick...& More In a message dated 98-04-24 23:07:47 EDT, doomtree@hotmail.com writes: << what is "HCISLAG"? >> How Can I Sing Like A Girl ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #5-23 *****************************