Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #5-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 5, Number 4 Monday, 6 April 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: Mono Puff page update! TMBG: the Washington show TMBG: famous tabs posted TMBG: Graham Maby: One Nite Only!!! TMBG: My new TMBG page... TMBG: TMBG art Re: TMBG: TMBG art Re: TMBG:A&E:Istanbul TMBG: NCAA (Yes... they're related.) TMBG: TMBG PC art NON TMBG: Julie Plug NON TMBG: Julie Plug NON TMBG: Julie Plug NON TMBG: Julie Plug NON TMBG: FTPing and such TMBG: question re. 10/23/97, tune during Spy TMBG: TMBG tribute page. TMBG: 7 new mp3s NON TMBG: Web page design TMBG: Ohio Weslyan Show NON TMBG: Julie Plug TMBG: songs to give studentS RE: TMBG: songs to give studentS NON TMBG: Julie Plug page TMBG: Bands covering TMBG Fwd: NON TMBG: Julie Plug page/BFF Page Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 03:51:37 -0500 (EST) From: The Demonic Kangaroo Subject: TMBG: Mono Puff page update! Message-ID: Hi there. I just added 50 pics from last night's Mono Puff show at the Mercury Lounge in New York City.. It includes some pics of Sean Altman's great band and Brian Dewan. Also, I just added a MP3 of the new song "Xtra Krispy" to my sound page. Check it out! -Mike http://members.tripod.com/~teedeekay/monopuff.html ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3526654E.64C0@unity.ncsu.edu> Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 12:52:31 -0400 From: -kelly marks- Subject: TMBG: the Washington show I'm a longtime lurker but neccessity has forced me to surface... Could anyone out there who knows anything about the April 17 show at Catholic University be so kind as to send some specifics my way? The where is fairly obvious but whens, whats, how muches, yada yada yada would be nice. Fate has it that I'll be on a school excursion to the area during that period and I want to take the opportunity to convert a few of my traveling companions to the wonder and glory of Them. YOu can just reply to me personally and thanks in advance. I'll now retreat back into my corner. kel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kelly Marks {kmmarks@unity.ncsu.edu ICQ# 9162744 http://www4.ncsu.edu/~kmmarks Box 16400 NCSU Raleigh, NC 27607 It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. ------------------------------ From: "Mr. Me" Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 11:00:41 CST Subject: TMBG: famous tabs posted Message-ID: <53FF4B6A82@athena.valpo.edu> well, it seems the titanic thread has either died or gone into remission, so here are the tabs for the famous polka. as for the little theory note at the end, the song is definetly in D major, but it is pretty easy to think of it in E minor for the sake of playing the melody. i'm not the greatest at tab writing, but here goes. i think every note is an eight-note, except for the first three notes, which are a triplet. i'm also not going to bother with putting the bottom three strings in the tab, because for the lead part you don't use them, only E, B, and G. this | 3 | means triplet. also, the song is in 4/4, but i think the way i wrote it is in 8/4. it doesn't make much of a difference in playing it though. 1---------------------------------|---------------------8-8-7-7------- 2------------7-7-8-8--10-10-8-7---|-------7-7-8-8-10-10----------10--- 3-7-7-7--9-9--------------------9-|-9-9-9----------------------------- | 3 | | 3 | 1--------------------------------|---------------------8-8-7----7---- 2----------7-7-8-8-10-10-8-7-----|-------7-7-8-8-10-10-------10------ 3-7-7-7-9-9-------------------9--|-9-9-9----------------------------- | 3 | | 3 | 1---------------------8-8-7------|| 2-------7-7-8-8-10-10-------10-8-|| 3-9-9-9--------------------------|| | 3 | i don't have chords or tab for the part where the guitar and the accordion trade off, but here are the tabs for the big lead part. i think the song is in E minor or D, probably D, but the tab is centered around a largely E minor scale with the root on the 5th string. happy playing, and remember this means no more titanic crap. jeremy [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] "Instead of creating new weapons of destruction, we ought to get some use out of the ones we already have." Deep Thoughts [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] Experience the many media of Jeremy Skrenes! Email: jskrenes@athena.valpo.edu Snail: or p356jskrenes@exodus.valpo.edu Wehrenberg Hall Airwaves: Sunday nights, 12-2am 95.1, WVUR Valparaiso, IN 46383 ------------------------------ From: Happyfroot Message-ID: Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:43:53 EST Subject: TMBG: Graham Maby: One Nite Only!!! TMBG put on a rockin' good show last night. I was in the front off to the Linnel side! Lincoln opened, although, they were missing someone (the crowd gave them a bit of a hard time at one point about that). But TMBG rocked. The set list was as follws: Critic Intro/NYC/James K. Polk/They Got Lost/She's Actual Size/WDTSS?/Dr. Worm/Birdhouse/Guitar/Older/Twistin'/Till My Head Falls Off/Spirilang Shape/Particle Man/Spy (the improv included Dueling Banjos; a song about a robot with a cardboard head & I am not your Broom)/Lie Still, Little Bottle/Ana Ng/No One Knows My Plan/Istanbul/Shoehorn w/ Teeth/How Can I sIng Like A Girl? they would've probably played Pet Name, but they couldn't get the damned tech crew to turn off the lights in the back! Probably the best thing was Graham Maby, he was back with them, & according to the John's: one night only! I tried to record it, but well, I encountered some minor problems with security, so if anyone DID record it, if I could get a copy (even if I get it sent to me in Real Audio format), i would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate it! I don't really have anything to trade, but I'm starting to put stuff up at my TMBG homepage...I'm redesigning it again: http://members.aol.com/happyfroot/dls.rm <~~~ a GREAT version of Don't Let's Start on Accordian in the FNX studios!!! The actual page won't be up for a while.... Rock on! jason glastetter ------------------------------ From: Happyfroot Message-ID: <5086f869.3526a8aa@aol.com> Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 16:39:51 EST Subject: TMBG: My new TMBG page... Ok, well, I made a crappy little TMBG page (it will get better soon, I promise!). (When I say crappy, I mean it.) Anyway, it's http://members.aol.com/happyfroot/tmbg.html. What's eventually going to happen is I'm going to put a TMBG live song up each week & a non-tmbg live song up each week. & well, it'll be fun (hopefully)... jason "who just wanted a page to house his dls sound" glastetter ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:29:48 -0500 Subject: TMBG: TMBG art Message-ID: <19980404.172959.3230.0.gray42@juno.com> does anyone on the list ever draw pictures of the Johns, scan the artwork, and put it on web pages, or draw them w/ out the web thing included, I myself have drawn A couple portraitures of John Linnell, and a cartoon of both Johns. But alas, I have no scanner, and no web page, soon I'd like to try a computer generated rendering of the Johns, I'm finally getting the hang of the mouse. Just curious (a girl who's interested in visual web pages because she has super bad luck with audio files on her computer) Mysterio Gal "They've Garble Warble Fashes" --Slartibartfast ICQ# 9585405 gray42@juno.com _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980405000129.007d0b40@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 00:01:29 +0100 From: Captain Smoothy Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG art At 17:29 04/04/98 -0500, you wrote: >does anyone on the list ever draw pictures of the Johns, scan the >artwork, and put it on web pages, or draw them w/ out the web thing >included, I myself have drawn A couple portraitures of John Linnell, and >a cartoon of both Johns. But alas, I have no scanner, and no web page, >soon I'd like to try a computer generated rendering of the Johns, I'm >finally getting the hang of the mouse. > >Just curious > >(a girl who's interested in visual web pages because she has super bad >luck with audio files on her computer) >Mysterio Gal >"They've Garble Warble Fashes" >--Slartibartfast >ICQ# 9585405 >gray42@juno.com Hey there, I have just go meself 5 extra (s)megs of web-space thanks to Xoom. If you want I will put ur pics on there for you. Just tell me how you'd like it done ect. I will give you full credit etc. Point of interest, I am drawing (by hand and then scanning) my own versions of the Particle man characters. I also intend to do other Particle man projects. I am keeping the specs under my belt for the moment though. Get back to me about the web page etc. -- COLIN ELLESLEY -- AKA: Uncle Squid, Stormy Pinkness, Triangle man, Thick Brit Editor/Partner: USM-RIP Distributor: Elite clothing and all 'round nice fella WEBSITE: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/ ===================================== ===================================== "My friend, deserves better than you, someone to adore, baby you're a whore. My friend says that you make him blue, but if baby you're a whore, you can come knocking at my door -- Bennet "Hot Shot" ===================================== ===================================== ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980404231036.7921.rocketmail@send1a.yahoomail.com> Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 15:10:36 -0800 (PST) From: Amanda Nichols Subject: Re: TMBG:A&E:Istanbul > I let my history teacher listen to Istanbul (not Constantanople), and > she siad "They play that at the beginning of an A&E show about > Istanbul". So I asked if it was the exact same as tmbg one, and she said > "Sounds just like it". The 4Lads one sounds a Lot diffrent than tmbg's > version. Anyone ever seen it? Can't say that I have, but your story reminded me of my Islam teaher.. HE's a history professor at my college and he's writing a book on Istanbukl. He's written many, many encyclopedia entries on many different subjects, too, but his favorite is Istanbul. He always refers to it as "Istanbul--not Constanitinople." Freaky. AManda _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ From: Monotreme3 Message-ID: <25e33305.3526f783@aol.com> Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 22:16:16 EST Subject: TMBG: NCAA (Yes... they're related.) Well, I just got back from a gymnastics meet where, of course, the UGA Gym Dogs kicked some ass. And oh, what grand style they had in beating down the Gators (37-17, folks... 37-17). Anyway... during one of the floor events I was listening along to a gymnists choice of music and lo and behold... what do my ears tell me I hear? The Guitar! I started kind-of-singing-along to it, which was hard because it was only about 15 seconds of it and it was all spliced and chopped. But it was still The Guitar. And don't we just love The Guitar? I don't remember which school was competing at the time, let alone which gymnist, but "who ever, and where ever you may be" Ms. Gymnist, I'd like to take this moment, and give thanks in my own way... to you. So... Thanks! -Chad (Damn, the Gym Dogs are fine) MacFadd ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 01:13:06 -0500 Subject: TMBG: TMBG PC art Message-ID: <19980405.011324.3222.0.gray42@juno.com> Ah Right! I just completed the best computer art portraiture that I've ever done. An' guess who it's of... Linnell!!!!! I've got a big 5"x6" and a smaller 2"x2" I got the picture from a Janis Landing's flyer from last week. I used Adobe Photoshop so it looks really nice. I so Happy woohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoohoowoo Mysterio Gal "They've Garble Warble Fashes" --Slartibartfast ICQ# 9585405 gray42@juno.com _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD6023.63AC4CC0@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Julie Plug Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 23:42:52 -0700 Alrighty. Julie Plug was kind enough to perform again, and I was able to get more of the postcards. I have 8, but one of those is already going to Cajun Graham. If you want one, email me and I'll see what I can do. I'd send and MP3, but my server won't let me send email messages larger than 2.5 megs. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD6025.BD126E00@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Julie Plug Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 23:59:40 -0700 Alright. Three down, five more left. Graham got one, LDB got one, and Monotreme3. Just thought I'd update, for those of you who care ;0) Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD6027.62D725A0@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Julie Plug Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 00:11:29 -0700 Can I have a round of applause for Amy Greenlese? She is the lucky recipient, of future recipient, of a Julie Plug postcard. Four more left, people. Sorry for spamming the list like this, but I feel it necessary to update you all who are interested still. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD604B.D15A1F40@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Julie Plug Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 04:32:17 -0600 I've come to add more spam to all your diets. Vester McClester has taken the first steps to a brighter world by requesting one of the last Julie Plug postcards I have. Only three left, folks. Incidentally, if any of you have any reason why I shouldn't keep posting these trivial updates, please, speak now, or forever hold your peas. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico. (And hater of peas) ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD604D.B22D3F60@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: FTPing and such Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 04:45:43 -0600 Ok, I've received several requests for Julie Plug MP3's, but my server won't allow me to email a file over 2.5 megs. If any of you are on ICQ, I could get it to you that way, but what I'd really like is some coverage on a website or something. I don't know the legality of it all, but we can just forget about the law for a bit, ok? ;0) Anyway, does anyone have any space on a website or something who would be willing to put one of their songs up? And I guess I'd have to upload it myself using an FTP program of sorts. Anyone have any suggestions as to which program I should use? Thank you, in advance, for your support. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199804051522.LAA20685@elvis.vnet.net> From: "Could be an Illusion" Date: Sun, 05 Apr 98 11:22:38 -0500 Subject: TMBG: question re. 10/23/97, tune during Spy -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- *whop* Listening to my new tape of 10/23/97 (Cleveland), I hear some unfamiliar tune toward the very end of the Spy improv. Does anyone know what they're singing there? Anyone who can fill me in gets my thanks for helping add another trivial note to a tape label. :) *foop* =] Carl Hudkins + chud@vnet.net [Team OS/2] + http://users.vnet.net/chud/ [y ] [t =] "Thank you for the card with the cartoon nurse, [h ] but, you see, there's nothing wrong with me..." [e =] --They Might Be Giants [r -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 Comment: Would you send mail without an envelope? iQCVAwUBNSehvr5BFpotHh45AQEHbQP/XLAuGZDWNCZmgHLs7kcT4XetWQ1uOuJM /ZmjqMl3OkZvWJajPTrncDChoMmT35rnWJWrScm/ZX+n2q/0oA5nnZpcbWqFOEEQ LtBVoVY228Izva1ru0OhfWNm/dYfM5QTeP7uzBrFWIo93xknBs269pAztwdU0SBT pM20jm2bhkk= =g+uQ -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980405162716.007d0100@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 16:27:16 +0100 From: Captain Smoothy Subject: TMBG: TMBG tribute page. Hey hey hey TMBG lovin' babies, Just warning you of the impending arrival of my all new TMBG tribute page. Here's how it is.... I want all you Giant heads out there to send me stuff to put on the page. I notice that most TMBG pages have pretty much the same old guff on them so I want this one to be that little bit different. Pictures, Articles, Little stories, what ever you have got or are willing to do. The only credit I will take is the web page design. So, anyone interested in this little venture. Mail me and we'll sort summink out! -- Please be reminded that I live in the Uk, so snail mailing stuff will take ages upon ages to happen. -- COLIN ELLESLEY -- AKA: Uncle Squid, Stormy Pinkness, Triangle man, Thick Brit Editor/Partner: USM-RIP Distributor: Elite clothing and all 'round nice fella WEBSITE: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/ ===================================== ===================================== "My friend, deserves better than you, someone to adore, baby you're a whore. My friend says that you make him blue, but if baby you're a whore, you can come knocking at my door -- Bennet "Hot Shot" ===================================== ===================================== ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 14:46:07 -0400 (EDT) From: Jish Subject: TMBG: 7 new mp3s Message-ID: Ok, I put some stuff up on my page... a little old a little new...here is the rundown: 1.) An awesome transition between The Guitar/Ana Ng...used to be up a while ago...thanx Boba :) 2.) We Want A Rock from Dr. Spocks...amazing mp3 but big... 3.) 25 O'Clock... 4.) WDTSS from Live in NYC! 5.) Moving to the Sun 6.) Istanbul from 10/23/97 7.) Rest Awhile from 10/23/97 I also put up a program to fix mp3s messed up by netscape... http://tmbg.res.cmu.edu/ the Special Offer page has the mp3s Jish jish@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD6098.6C9BFEA0@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Web page design Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:40:36 -0600 I really do apologize for spamming this list with so much NON TMBG content, but I need your help. A while back somebody said that they'd found a TMBG counter for web pages. Anybody know where it went? I'm designing a web page currently, and am in need of a counter. Thank you. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19980405164803.0085ae50@pop.cwru.edu> Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 16:48:03 -0400 From: Jeff Roberts Subject: TMBG: Ohio Weslyan Show So does anyone have any info about the Ohio Weslyan show (the Delaware Ohio one)? Is it open to non students? I saw Moxy Fruvous there in early March and it was originally opened just to students but then changed to let non students in as well. Also is there anyone from the Cleveland area planning on going to that show or the Columbus one that could possibly give a poor CWRU student a ride? Jeff "Now that's all I can think of, but I'm sure there's something else, Way down inside me I can feel it coming back." -They Might Be Giants Jeff Roberts President of Foolish Mortal Enterprises http://schlock.home.ml.org ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD60AD.835C12A0@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Julie Plug Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:11:34 -0600 2 postcards left. I'll mail them all tomorrow, or, at least, the ones with addresses on them ;0) Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico PS Oh yeah...my crappy new web page is at www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/5550/ Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt at html when viewing. Thank you. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980405222956.17949.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Charles Hodges" Subject: TMBG: songs to give studentS Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 15:29:54 PDT oi alL i come this sunday to ask the list for suggestions of tmbg songs to give in my est (english as a second languagE) classeS. i like giving tmbg songs because one can hear their voices so easily, and their diction is quite gooD. different, for example, from nirvanA (whose only song i've ever given in class was "smells like teen spiriT," and that was solely so i could then present weird al's "smells like nirvanA." that was fuN). my only criteria is that the lyrics present something to discuss/interpret, but not too obscurE. songs i have already giveN: ana nG don't let's starT turn arounD snail shelL send suggestions to me or to the lisT (oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for a prince song to give, they could just send that to mE.) thanks alL oh, and my suggestion for a cover for tmbg to dO: as a b-side, they should cover the theme song from m.u.l.E. anyone remember thaT? it was a pretty decent computer game from way back wheN. i had it on my commodore 64 (remember THAT?) and always thought it was the greatest song theme i'd ever hearD. i think it's still my favoritE tchaU HW (r) aka platybuS aka enjauladO aka O.T.M.B.G.A.B., who, no matter how much his students beg, is NOT giving "my heart will go on" in clasS ---------- cd listened tO: sinead o'connor'S "i do not wanT..." last movie seeN: lethal weapon 3 "you cause as much sorrow deaD / as you did when you were alivE" - sinead o'connoR ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD60B0.43C163E0@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: RE: TMBG: songs to give studentS Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:31:16 -0600 I would suggest 'Number 3' in Greek, but that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it? WDTSS, or The Statue Got Me High would be good though. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico -----Original Message----- From: Charles Hodges [SMTP:hw_r@hotmail.com] Sent: Sunday, April 05, 1998 4:30 PM To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: songs to give studentS oi alL i come this sunday to ask the list for suggestions of tmbg songs to give in my est (english as a second languagE) classeS. i like giving tmbg songs because one can hear their voices so easily, and their diction is quite gooD. different, for example, from nirvanA (whose only song i've ever given in class was "smells like teen spiriT," and that was solely so i could then present weird al's "smells like nirvanA." that was fuN). my only criteria is that the lyrics present something to discuss/interpret, but not too obscurE. songs i have already giveN: ana nG don't let's starT turn arounD snail shelL send suggestions to me or to the lisT (oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for a prince song to give, they could just send that to mE.) thanks alL oh, and my suggestion for a cover for tmbg to dO: as a b-side, they should cover the theme song from m.u.l.E. anyone remember thaT? it was a pretty decent computer game from way back wheN. i had it on my commodore 64 (remember THAT?) and always thought it was the greatest song theme i'd ever hearD. i think it's still my favoritE tchaU HW (r) aka platybuS aka enjauladO aka O.T.M.B.G.A.B., who, no matter how much his students beg, is NOT giving "my heart will go on" in clasS ---------- cd listened tO: sinead o'connor'S "i do not wanT..." last movie seeN: lethal weapon 3 "you cause as much sorrow deaD / as you did when you were alivE" - sinead o'connoR ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <01BD60C4.54FD8800@s116b.rcn.nmt.edu> From: Refund Subject: NON TMBG: Julie Plug page Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 18:54:53 -0600 Alright...for those of you who care, I've just created a Julie Plug webpage of my own. Here is the addy: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/5550/ Please look it over, download the MP3 from there if you'd like...and tell me any suggestions you might have for me. Also, I was wondering if anybody knows if BFF has a homepage of their own. Thank you. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 20:11:04 -0600 Subject: TMBG: Bands covering TMBG Message-ID: <19980405.201109.3662.0.TMBgirl@juno.com> From: tmbgirl@juno.com (Joda: Master of Yedi) HEY HEy! Save Ferris recently came to my humble city (denver) while i was out of town... anyways, some of my friends that stayed in town went to this show and were pleasantly surprised when one of the opening bands, hagfish, started playing our own John's tune, Twisting. take it easy, JOrdaN :) http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html "Let me get this straight, your twin, Taylor Hanson's real name is Jordan?" "yeah, only difference is that he has size 13 shoes and i have breasts." _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Cajun Gram Message-ID: <702cda47.35285955@aol.com> Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 00:25:55 EDT Subject: Fwd: NON TMBG: Julie Plug page/BFF Page In a message dated 98-04-05 21:03:11 EDT, you write: << Alright...for those of you who care, I've just created a Julie Plug webpage of my own. Here is the addy: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/5550/ Please look it over, download the MP3 from there if you'd like...and tell me any suggestions you might have for me. Also, I was wondering if anybody knows if BFF has a homepage of their own. Thank you. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the state of New Mexico >> I know they have www.bffweb.com, but I'm not sure if BFF run it or not, though it is really cool. Graham "The autobahn of the viral world" Amsden [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (message/rfc822)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #5-4 ****************************