Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #7-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 7, Number 13 Saturday, 13 June 1998 Today's Topics: Re: NON TMBG: musical reccomendations TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice TMBG: Weird Al, the epic continues... TMBG: ah, what a nice day.... TMBG: TMBG Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware Re: TMBG: They Might Be Giants on Jeopardy Re: NON TMBG: musical reccomendations Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware TMBG: musical reccomendations Non-TMBG: CD Now and Amazon.Com TMBG: Need Info on 6/21 NJ Show Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware TMBG: TMBG+Joe Franklin NON_TMBG: Iowa Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] Re: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] Re: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] Re: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 23:11:51 -0700 (PDT) From: leonard helfgott Subject: Re: NON TMBG: musical reccomendations Message-ID: once again, I strongly reccomend the greatest internet cd page. CdNow is great. They'll most likely have it, and they're fairly cheap and fast. Jon Helfgott ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 23:16:54 -0700 (PDT) From: leonard helfgott Subject: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Message-ID: I'm not sure what record company it is that produces the Spice Girls (I've never been able to look at their cd), but they have an internet poll to see who fans would most like to see replace Ginger Spice. I think Flansy would be perfect. I know I'd buy a Spice Girls album if Flansy was Ginger. Well, I'm signing off now, bye Jon "the voices in my head tell me to take a piss" Helfgott ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980612062111.0069a144@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 01:21:11 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Where is this poll? Does it use cookies? How easily would it be to put Flans at the top? LDB, it's my last post as you know it (For a few hours or so) At 11:16 PM 6/11/98 -0700, leonard helfgott wrote: >I'm not sure what record company it is that produces the Spice Girls (I've >never been able to look at their cd), but they have an internet poll to >see who fans would most like to see replace Ginger Spice. I think Flansy >would be perfect. I know I'd buy a Spice Girls album if Flansy was >Ginger. >Well, I'm signing off now, bye >Jon "the voices in my head tell me to take a piss" Helfgott > > > -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 02:29:22 -0500 (CDT) From: David Adams Subject: Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Message-ID: I think they are on EMI or some subsidiary thereof. David Adams http://www.cs.smsu.edu/~adams On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, leonard helfgott wrote: > I'm not sure what record company it is that produces the Spice Girls (I've > never been able to look at their cd), but they have an internet poll to > see who fans would most like to see replace Ginger Spice. I think Flansy > would be perfect. I know I'd buy a Spice Girls album if Flansy was > Ginger. > Well, I'm signing off now, bye > Jon "the voices in my head tell me to take a piss" Helfgott > ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:21:44 -0700 (PDT) From: "J. Brown" Subject: Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice Message-ID: > I'm not sure what record company it is that produces the Spice Girls (I've > never been able to look at their cd), but they have an internet poll to > see who fans would most like to see replace Ginger Spice. I think Flansy > would be perfect. I know I'd buy a Spice Girls album if Flansy was > Ginger. The Spice Girls are on Virgin. I know this because i am the proud owner of two Spice Girls singles. Both Purchased for 99 cents. Personally I think Morrissey would make a great addition to the Spice girls. He's prettier than all of them and He could be Mopey Spice. Jason, Now listening to Morrisey's Kill Uncle ------------------------------ From: ingallsc@nsa.naples.navy.mil Message-Id: <9806128976.AA897675027@smtpgw.nsa.naples.navy.mil> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 98 12:30:19 -0600 Subject: TMBG: Weird Al, the epic continues... Adam, "Mr. Me," and Weird Al fans everywhere who feel upset, hurt or offended by my original post... Sorry for the bad feelings, I know you feel compelled to defend the guy, that's fine. Can we all be friends? Come on, big group hug! Anyway, I say we use our energy more positively...by talking about TMBG! Since I'm new to the list and relatively out of touch with the latest news, can anyone give me a basic rundown on what STD is all about? (Severe Tire Damage, not Sexually Transmitted Diseases). All I can ascertain from the posts is that it's a live album(?) Chris ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980612123517.10702.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Sarah Starr" Subject: TMBG: ah, what a nice day.... Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 05:35:16 PDT If I am not horrendously mistaken it is John Linnell's birthday today....:) I'm so glad I don't have to work until two so I can have some warm fuzzy tmbg time this morning....:) Sarah faye wishing she was a finger of John L's glove...he's got pretty hands :) FingerOfMyGlove@tmbg.org ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980612124947.29530.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Derek Klein" Subject: TMBG: TMBG Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 05:49:47 PDT In Puppet Head, it's "memo to myself". Derek ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:40:25 EDT Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware In a message dated 6/12/98 1:43:52 AM, CajunGram@aol.com wrote: >I was looking in the Guiness Book of World Records for 1996, and I came across >the geography section. I noticed a side bar that had the highest points in >order of highness (is that a word?" and at the bottom, it was not Delaware, >but Florida. It was only about a 50 foot difference, but still significant >enough to mention... > >Graham Mm hmm! there's a big thread on the fruvous newsgroup about it.. I believe the *highest* *lowest* point is in delaware.. I'm not sure.. I forget what was confirmed:) sarah ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19980612095524.007dac90@email.psu.edu> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:55:24 -0400 From: "J. L. Moquin" Subject: Re: TMBG: They Might Be Giants on Jeopardy Superman25@aol.com wrote: >hi. > >> $1000 HE WAS GARGANTUA'S SON >> -alex mumbled the answer... and unfortuantely i don't know the >> answer off the top of my head > >who is pantegruel. > >adam schaaf, your classical literature guide. Rats, beat me to it. But I think it's "Pantagruel". ;) (Now watch me be wrong...) -jennifer, mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97 http://www.emprl.psu.edu/~anth/ mailto:jls5@psu.edu "Some women have reported problems using Reality." -- Instructions for the female condom ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19980612095738.007d5e10@email.psu.edu> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:57:38 -0400 From: "J. L. Moquin" Subject: Re: NON TMBG: musical reccomendations leonard helfgott wrote: >once again, I strongly reccomend the greatest internet cd page. CdNow is >great. They'll most likely have it, and they're fairly cheap and fast. >Jon Helfgott Having just gone through hell with these people in an attempt to get my copy of IFTS, which is finally (supposedly) on its way to me after 2 months of crap, I have to put in a "no" vote for CDNow. I used to be a loyal customer, but I won't be ordering from them again. Amazon.com has just opened a music store, and it looks really good, and I've NEVER had a complaint with amazon's service. -jennifer, mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97 http://www.emprl.psu.edu/~anth/ mailto:jls5@psu.edu "Some women have reported problems using Reality." -- Instructions for the female condom ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.3.32.19980612104805.00a8dd30@mail.csrlink.net> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:48:05 -0400 From: Dylan Flipse Subject: Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice At 12:21 AM 6/12/98 -0700, you wrote: >> I'm not sure what record company it is that produces the Spice Girls (I've >> never been able to look at their cd), but they have an internet poll to >> see who fans would most like to see replace Ginger Spice. I think Flansy >> would be perfect. I know I'd buy a Spice Girls album if Flansy was >> Ginger. > >The Spice Girls are on Virgin. Doubtful, highly doubtful. Haha, just a little Mike Leffelism there kiddies. (When I first read the post I missed the "on" part.) My real post considers that, yes, today IS John Linnell's birthday! Yay. And the thing I was even happier about, is that Infobeat (Which lost like 50 cool points when it changed its name from Merc Mail, but still has some cool points.) had him in it's daily birthday listing. - John Linnell, 39, musician, They Might Be Giants That's right how it was. Right below - Jenilee Harrison, 39, actress, "Three's Company" and right above - Jim Nabors, 68, actor/singer. Also, Marv Albert and George Bush celebrate today. As should we! Party time! Dylan "Keeper of Cool Points and everything Frosted" Flipse Dylan Flipse...one of them. - dflipse@csrlink.net Dylan's page is at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9909/ for now. I'll never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed -They Might Be Giants, the coolest thing this side of Zaphod Beeblebrox. ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:12:28 -0500 From: Chad Maloney Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware Message-id: <3581455C.5D9CA7CD@rosevc.rose-hulman.edu> KdsInThHal@aol.com wrote: > > In a message dated 6/12/98 1:43:52 AM, CajunGram@aol.com wrote: > > >I was looking in the Guiness Book of World Records for 1996, and I came > across > >the geography section. I noticed a side bar that had the highest points in > >order of highness (is that a word?" and at the bottom, it was not Delaware, > >but Florida. It was only about a 50 foot difference, but still significant > >enough to mention... > > > >Graham > > Mm hmm! there's a big thread on the fruvous newsgroup about it.. I believe the > *highest* *lowest* point is in delaware.. I'm not sure.. I forget what was > confirmed:) This has been discussed on alt.music.moxy-fruvous for awhile. Gordon Elgart pointed out that the US State with the Lowest Highest Elevation is in fact Florida. But the US State with the Lowest Mean Elevation is Delaware. But the Trivial Pursuit card that inspired the improv says Delaware. Front of card: http://www.fruvous.com/miscpics/trivial1.gif Back of the card: http://www.fruvous.com/miscpics/trivial2.gif Directly from Gordon's post to a.m.m-f: > > The Lowest Highest point is Florida, 345 feet in Walton County. > > The Highest Lowest point is Colorado, 3350 feet at the Arkansas River. > > The Highest MEAN elevation is Colorado with 6800 feet. > > The Lowest MEAN elevation is Delaware at 60 feet > > The trivial pursuit card clearly states lowest highest elevation at 60 feet. > That is the mean elevation, thus the obvious error on the Trivial Pursuit card. > I believe the question should have said "Which US State has the lowest mean > elevation of 60 feet?" Horn Abbot was not famous for its editing ability. > > The highest highest elevation is Alaska, 20,320 feet on the peak of Mt > McKinley. > The lowest lowest elevation is California, -282 feet in Death Valley. The only > other state with an elevation below sea level anywhere in the state is > Louisana, with an elevation of -8 in New orleans. > Delaware is a darned flat state though!!!!! > This will be my last post on the subject. - Chad "Which of the Spice Girls has the lowest highest point?" Maloney ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: musical reccomendations Message-ID: <19980612.112656.8999.0.captainmarvel2@juno.com> From: captainmarvel2@juno.com (Derek A Klein) Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:27:48 EDT >Having just gone through hell with these people in an attempt >to get my copy of IFTS, which is finally (supposedly) on its >way to me after 2 months of crap, I have to put in a "no" vote >for CDNow. I used to be a loyal customer, but I won't be >ordering from them again. Amazon.com has just opened a music >store, and it looks really good, and I've NEVER had a complaint >with amazon's service. Well, I have never used CdNow, but here's a complaint for Amazon.com: I ordered the Istanbul (Not Constantinople) CD from them because on there web site they said they had it. Once they got my money order they decided to check for it, and realized they don't have it, dashing my hopes and dreams. What's worse, they still say that they have it on there web site. Right now I'm looking toward Gemm. Derek _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:17:03 -0500 From: Mitchell Harding Subject: Non-TMBG: CD Now and Amazon.Com >Well, I have never used CdNow, but here's a complaint for Amazon.com: I >ordered the Istanbul (Not Constantinople) CD from them because on there >web site they said they had it. Once they got my money order they decided >to check for it, and realized they don't have it, dashing my hopes and >dreams. What's worse, they still say that they have it on there web site. >Right now I'm looking toward Gemm. Amazon.Com just lists anything that they know exists -- they don't say they have it, if you look closely. It'll say that it's hard to find, but they'll look for it. Or, at least, that has been my experience. I've never had trouble with Amazon.Com or CD Now (where I got IFTS incidentally)... Harf, Mitch ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980612164942.7209.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Matthew Bartush" Subject: TMBG: Need Info on 6/21 NJ Show Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:49:42 PDT I saw on the tmbg.com page that They are playing a free show at an electronics convention in Atlantic City on 6/21. I'm from California, but I'll be in New Jersey that weekend, and would like to go if it's feasable. Does anyone have details on this show?? I was planning on going to Atlantic City anyway (I've never been), so I would love to see TMBG while I'm there.....what timing! Please email me this info directly, if possible. Thanks, Matt ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:53:43 -0400 (EDT) From: Josh Woodward Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware Message-id: On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 CajunGram@aol.com wrote: > I was looking in the Guiness Book of World Records for 1996, and I came across > the geography section. I noticed a side bar that had the highest points in > order of highness (is that a word?" and at the bottom, it was not Delaware, > but Florida. It was only about a 50 foot difference, but still significant > enough to mention... Feel free to join the debate on alt.music.moxy-fruvous :) The answer of Delaware came from a Trivial Persuit Genus Ed. card. Also, Mt. Washington is _not_ in Maine. *grins* * ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Josh Woodward, CheEsy Fru. joshw@mail.bgsu.edu Web Site and Tape List: http://www.dc-adnet.com/joshw/ "Sad girl, maybe you've got every reason in this mad world." - Moxy Fruvous ------------------------------ From: DrWormX@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:58:42 EDT Subject: TMBG: TMBG+Joe Franklin I was flipping channels last night at around ten, and when I got to 23 (NJN) I saw some clips running that suddenly brought my attention. It was a tribute to the Joe Franklin Show called 50,000 Joe Franklin Fans Can't Be Wrong. It was the opening in which there were small clips woven together with music in the background. The music was...get this...a live version of I Hope That I Get Old Before I Die, including the video of a live tmbg show to go along with it. When I saw Linnell on that accordian, I started to jump with joy. They did a good bit of the song, and then they started the show. It definatly had me glued, and in about 10 minutes, after interviewing a bunch of former Joe Franklin Show acts, they started talking to Linnell, with a caption under him that read "They Might Be Giants". He talked about the setting of the show, and what he experienced while he was there. I had never heard of this show before, and was very surprised to see anything of intrest. I am now desperatly seeking a TV Guide to see if it's on again soon, and if so, to tape it. Did anyone else catch this rare moment in television history? Matt - Just noticing how badly written this post is... The few surviving samurai surveyed the battle field, they count the arms, the legs, and heads, and then divide by five http://members.aol.com/DrWormX CHAT: http://members.tripod.com/~drworm/chat.html ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199806122308.SAA08565@enterprise.cfu.net> Subject: NON_TMBG: Iowa Date: Fri, 12 Jun 98 18:08:46 -0000 From: Sean Kinlin Ben Knowles wrote: >1) to the new listee from iowa: that makes three of us from the corny >state! chris stangl, myself, and now you. and if there happen to be any >other iowans out there, please give a holler, i'd love to know. wow... >three.. Sean Kinlin, reporting in from Cedar Falls, IA. I've been an Iowan for less than a year, actually. Before that I lived in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I've been a member of the e-mail list (in its various forms) since Sept. 1992. -Sean ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:20:42 -0400 (EDT) From: "Harlan L. Landes" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous/The Lowest Highest Point Is NOT In Deleware Message-ID: On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 CajunGram@aol.com wrote: > I was looking in the Guiness Book of World Records for 1996, and I came across > the geography section. I noticed a side bar that had the highest points in > order of highness (is that a word?" and at the bottom, it was not Delaware, > but Florida. It was only about a 50 foot difference, but still significant > enough to mention... But you see, since 1996, Delaware has sunk a couple of hundred feet due to the weight of all the bricks being put into the ground on the University of Delaware campus... The Delaware Memorial Bridge is now a loch. I'm unaware whether Florida has sunk at all. -=: Harlan Landes -=: spike at udel dot edu -=: http://udel.edu/~spike/ -=: ICQ #4538821 ------------------------------ From: Subject: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] Message-Id: <98Jun12.215503-0400_edt.5132938-17347+291@NetCreations.com> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:54:54 -0400 CONFIRMATION OF Naughty_Linx SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST ****** YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE ****** TO CONFIRM THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE Naughty_Linx MAIL ****** OR, TO CONFIRM VIA THE WEB, VISIT THIS URL: http://postmasterdirect.com/confirm?E=tmbg-list@tmbg.org&T=8291984 You will NOT be subscribed unless you hit REPLY on this message, leaving the codes in the subject line. We have just received a subsciption request to add you to the free lists run by Naughty_Linx. We're PostMaster Direct and we handle the fulfillment for Naughty_Linx. If this subscription request is in error, do nothing, you will NOT receive any mail from us. If you DID submit this subscription request, you MUST hit reply in order to be subscribed! This is just to verify your email address and make sure no one is trying to subscribe you without your permission. We NEVER spam, and this confirmation is to validate the subscription request we received via the Naughty_Linx web site. If someone else signed you up, the information below might be useful in finding out who is doing this to you. Again, we do not harvest or send unsolicited email of any sort and do not wish to mail to anyone except those who have specifically requested we do so. For your reference: Site request was received from: Naughty_Linx Exact time of request: Fri Jun 12 22:05:31 1998 IP Address received: 206.20.111.78 Email Address received: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Browser of user: Mozilla/3.04Gold (Win95; U) Lists requested: Naughty_Linx/Free-Pictures-Daily.list Naughty_Linx/Adult.list Naughty_Linx/Photos_of_females_-_nude_-_asians.list Naughty_Linx/Photos_of_females_-_hardcore_-_bondage_BDSM.list Naughty_Linx/Photos_of_females_-_hardcore_-_lesbians.list Naughty_Linx/Photos_of_males_-_hardcore_-_gay.list Naughty_Linx/Web_-_chat.list Naughty_Linx/Web_-_online-services_and_clubs.list Naughty_Linx/Video_Tapes_for_men_-_anal_action.list Naughty_Linx/Video_Tapes_for_men_-_oral_action.list Naughty_Linx/Video_Tapes_for_men_-_lesbian.list Naughty_Linx/Goods_-_toys.list Naughty_Linx/Goods_-_lingerie.list You will not be subscribed unless you hit REPLY on this message, leaving the codes in the subject line. ** tmbg-list@tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: DrWormX@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:28:14 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] huh? Am I the only one who got this? ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:31:25 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] << huh? Am I the only one who got this? >> No, I got it, too. Looks like someone's trying to spam the list. If someone accepts, does that mean we'll all get it? Noooooo!!! I hope not! Kay ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19980612223450.006a3968@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:34:50 -0400 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Please REPLY to CONFIRM [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] At 10:28 PM 6/12/98 EDT, DrWormX@aol.com wrote: >huh? Am I the only one who got this? No. It's some jackass who thought it would be funny to sign up the tmbg-list for porn. A traceroute of the IP address mentioned in the letter shows that it's someone using asan.com, and it looks like it's someone in NY, although I'm not 100% sure. -Adam /=---------------- http://www.he-man.org/ctyner/ ----------------=\ http://www.awod.com/gallery/rwav/ctyner/ The home of He-Man, "Weird Al", Yoo-hoo, Killer Tomatoes, and more! Demented music list admin O- MiSTie #67,326 ------------------------------ From: CajunGram@aol.com Message-ID: <98d44de3.3581f746@aol.com> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:51:33 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Flansy and Ginger Spice In a message dated 98-06-12 03:39:49 EDT, you write: << Personally I think Morrissey would make a great addition to the Spice girls. He's prettier than all of them and He could be Mopey Spice. Jason, Now listening to Morrisey's Kill Uncle >> How about John Linnell... he could be "Quirky Spice" sorry... I just couldn't resist it... Graham "Soon to be the reciever of hate mail" Amsden ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #7-13 *****************************