Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #7-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 7, Number 16 Tuesday, 16 June 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 TMBG: Following up! Hit reply to confirm [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? TMBG: Re: NON-TMBG States (No Songs, though) Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name TMBG: non-tmbg: scanning those pictures of matchstick men and you Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? Re: NON_TMBG: locales -Reply Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? TMBG: Welcome to PostMaster Direct! Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Re: TMBG: Welcome to PostMaster Direct! Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Re: NON_TMBG: locales -Reply Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: scanning those pictures of matchstick men TMBG: Your PMD Profile TMBG: Your PMD Profile Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Re: TMBG: Your PMD Profile TMBG: that postmasterdirect crap Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Re: TMBG: Your PMD Profile Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW TMBG: Postmaster Direct Problem TMBG: Spam Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Non-TMBG: ebay (was Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl Re: Non-TMBG: ebay (was Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name TMBG: Atlantic City show Re: NON_TMBG: Iowa Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name TMBG: Warning-boring and pointless post Re: TMBG: Postmaster Direct Problem TMBG: DELETEALL confirmation TMBG: ebay Re: Non-TMBG: ebay (was Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW) Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name TMBG: Ride needed to Monopuff show on Wed. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <9806150702.AA26937@willis.williams.edu> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 03:08:08 +0100 From: beknowles@vaxsar.vassar.edu (Ben Knowles) Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 >I assume this is the Sample-Delic mix. I've got a friend who has it on >vinyl -- the record includes the Album Version and the Sample-Delic mix. >Anyone know if it's been released on CD in any form? (I think I asked this >a few months ago but got no response). yup, that'd be the one. sampla-delic was what deee-lite called all their production work. do you remember if it was any good? and what's that record all about anyway? a promo of some kind? nub (who is not drunk but wishes he was) ------------------------------ From: "PMD Confirmation Bot" Subject: TMBG: Following up! Hit reply to confirm [tmbg-list@tmbg.org/8291984] Message-Id: <19980615101702Z377854-7913+1259@alpha.netcreations.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 06:17:00 -0400 * This is the LAST confirmation we will send, please REPLY to confirm! * We received a subscription request for PostMaster Direct lists several days ago. We sent a confirmation email to you immediately afterwards, but have not received a reply to that message. If you wish to receive the requested free email from us, simply hit REPLY and we'll activate your account immediately! Or, you can click this URL to confirm: http://postmasterdirect.com/confirm?e=tmbg-list@tmbg.org&t=8291984 If you did not submit a subscription request several days ago, it is possible that someone is trying to subscribe you without your permission. In that case, you do not need to reply, and this will be the last note you'll get from us. Thanks for your participation and we hope to serve you soon! Just hit reply to validate your subscription request! http://www.PostMasterDirect.com/ 100% OPT-IN Email Service ------------------------------ Message-ID: <35850A31.B3F26447@bconnex.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:49:05 -0400 From: Travis KWekkeboom Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 OI! anyone from that SAD state in the US??? Canada??? It is really sad when you actually look up to the United States as a better of country............. Anyways.......... I would like to know about Bsides...any albums that collect TMBG Bsides together??? Sorta like the "THEN" double cd that came out a little while back..... I would greatly appreciate it.......... Oh, BTW, If ever you see clockwork orange, please remember, the orange is about the movie. The REST is a clock! Stuck in Orillia Ontario Canada, slowly dying of too many elderly folks in town......h e l p ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980615115902.0069f9e4@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 06:59:02 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name At 02:49 AM 6/15/98 +0100, the famous Uncle Squid wrote: >I am stil absolutely freaked by the ammount of names in the US that are >blatently ripped off from places from the UK. I know why this happened, >settlers giving city names like their own town/city etc but ... how weird. >It's like New York, I've been to york in the UK and it is both historical >and beautiful. It is ironic how New York appears to be the complete >opposite. Am I making sence~? It's like there are three or more Colchesters >in the US and only one here in the UK and I live in it. Does this annoy >anyone else? > Actually your not making any sense. New York is not a rip off of York. It was a rip off of Amsterdam, well I wouldn't exactly say rip-off but you get the point. New Amsterdam (and the state surrounding) was given to the duke of York by the king around in colonial rule. The duke of York being a pompus bastard who was full of himself renamed it to fit his ego. Hence New York. Don't they teach ya anything in Brit grammerschool? LDB, who thought americans were stupid, especially when they were drunk. Guess LDB was prooved wrong, huh? (JK, Unc.) -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980615120855.0067dec8@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:08:55 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 At 07:49 AM 6/15/98 -0400, Travis KWekkeboom wrote: >OI! anyone from that SAD state in the US??? >Canada??? > We haven't annexed ya yet. I think we'd prolly go after Mexico first. >It is really sad when you actually look up to the United States as a better of country............. > Don't look up to the US. Canada is a very beutiful place. (sterotypes kick in just for fun) You guys got lumberjacks, and Moutees, and bacon, and get to say "eh?" alot, and beer out the wazoo. (The sterotypes in that last sentance don't necisarrily reflect the the views of LDB1 or his evil twin who isn't even on the TMBG mailing list) >Anyways.......... I would like to know about Bsides...any albums that collect TMBG Bsides together??? >Sorta like the "THEN" double cd that came out a little while back..... > That would be a bit more like Misc. T. >I would greatly appreciate it.......... > >Oh, BTW, If ever you see clockwork orange, please remember, the orange is about the movie. The REST is a clock! > Are you saying that its like sitting in the same seat for four hours? If your dissin' the great Orange, YOU WILL PAY! (2nd greatest Movie ever made) >Stuck in Orillia Ontario Canada, slowly dying of too many elderly folks in town......h e l p > Buck up, buckeroo. Try livin' in Kansas, you'll love Canada after that. (even worse try living in Indiana, you'll love Kansas after that) LDB, Insane or Inane? -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980615152158.007c9e20@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:21:58 +0100 From: the famous Uncle Squid Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name At 06:59 15/06/98 -0500, you wrote: >At 02:49 AM 6/15/98 +0100, the famous Uncle Squid wrote: >>I am stil absolutely freaked by the ammount of names in the US that are >>blatently ripped off from places from the UK. I know why this happened, >>settlers giving city names like their own town/city etc but ... how weird. >>It's like New York, I've been to york in the UK and it is both historical >>and beautiful. It is ironic how New York appears to be the complete >>opposite. Am I making sence~? It's like there are three or more Colchesters >>in the US and only one here in the UK and I live in it. Does this annoy >>anyone else? >> >Actually your not making any sense. New York is not a rip off of York. It >was a rip off of Amsterdam, well I wouldn't exactly say rip-off but you get >the point. New Amsterdam (and the state surrounding) was given to the duke >of York by the king around in colonial rule. The duke of York being a >pompus bastard who was full of himself So, you knew him then? If not, s'bad to speak ill of the dead and do remember that history is written by the winners and therefore not always entirly true. >renamed it to fit his ego. Hence New York. >Don't they teach ya anything in Brit grammerschool? Ummmm... in history the only things we were taught about American history were things that make you out to be the bad guys, the whole Custer thing etc. Good thing I never believe anything I read really! >LDB, who thought americans were stupid, especially when they were drunk. >Guess LDB was prooved wrong, huh? (JK, Unc.) Yes, I was wrong but the other thing you proved was that your spelling could really do with some revision hehehe ;0) I am so sorry for having a go a the US, I don't hate the US, in fact it spawned TMBG so how could I hate it! There are so many things over there that I look up to and love (one of these things lives in Seattle hehehe) so let's just forget it. You still didn't explain the other Colchesters and alike though! hehehe... OK, I'll stop causing trouble now. --Uncle "wishing he was the nightgown of sullenmoon" Squid ~THE ELLESLEYS~ (of Colchester-Essex-UK) Home Page: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/trendsetting.html TMBG page: Http://members.xoom.com/uncle_squid/Xoom/ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "I still sit at home, twitching my fingers, playing the songs of my favorite sings, I was easy then and I'm easy now" The Wonderstuff "Sleep Alone" <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ------------------------------ From: mjames@khserver.loyola.edu (Matthew James) Message-Id: <9806151523.AA16221@khserver.loyola.edu> Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:23:25 -0400 (EDT) > let's just forget it. You still didn't explain the other Colchesters and > alike though! hehehe... OK, I'll stop causing trouble now. Isn't Colchester where Damon Albarn is from? He sure likes to put on that (cockney?)accent in his lovely songs. -Matt -- Matt James mjames@greed.loyola.edu Loyola College in Baltimore, MD Bruce Campbell Gazette: www.bcgazette.com ------------------------------ From: Spoonerism@aol.com Message-ID: <76f0856.35854f7b@aol.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:44:42 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: NON-TMBG States (No Songs, though) <> Well, the other editor and I had a nice chat with the English teacher that oversees the Magazine, and it went a little something like this: English Teacher: Just let this lay low for a little while. You know who's doing this right? Me: Mr. Galvin. (Our principal) English teacher: And who's retiring this year? Me: Mr. Galvin. Then all three of us had a nice maniacal laugh. It would probably have been pretty scary to anyone who walked by at the time. It was like a TV show (even though no one stole a car) -CAsey, whose life is one big TV show ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980615181539.007c7d30@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:15:39 +0100 From: the famous Uncle Squid Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name At 12:00 15/06/98 -0400, you wrote: >Are you an idiot? Why would you write this to the TMBG list? > >-- TMBG/the Johns are from New York. No shit! >-- You obviously like TMBG and you want to stay on good terms with the >TMBG list members. k... >-- You obviously have never been to New York. uh-huh... >-- You would not want to live anywhere but in the UK WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! I'm outta this dump ASAP! >and I would not >want to live anywhere but the USA. That's your prob, bob >I have never been to Your country >(I am assuming you are from the UK) and I am not about to go insulting >the UK. I have too much respect for others feelings and sense of pride >about their country. Pride... for the UK... hahahahahaha... >YARP< >-- So yes, it bothers me that there are pompous asses out there that >feel they are superior because their country has been in exsistance >longer then the USA. Don't make outragious claims like that, it is obvious that you aren't as thoughtful as you make out. So what if the UK is old, it shows it's age, don't we all. Britain is run by idiots and populated by a majority of idiots but some of us are cool, and that's what counts at the end of the day. >It doesn't take much sense to realize that it is not a smart thing to >write to the list when you are drunk, about completely non-TMBG >material, that is very insulting. You hit the nail on the head with the "D" word didn't you. I WAS DRUNK! End of story. When I wrote the bloody mail I didn't realise how VERY wrong I was because I WAS DRUNK! Geddit???? Jeez, some people! To further push upon you my main point I WAS DRUNK! -- Uncle "Not to British to argue back" Squid ~THE ELLESLEYS~ (of Colchester-Essex-UK) Home Page: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/trendsetting.html TMBG page: Http://members.xoom.com/uncle_squid/Xoom/ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "I still sit at home, twitching my fingers, playing the songs of my favorite sings, I was easy then and I'm easy now" The Wonderstuff "Sleep Alone" <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199806151728.NAA05475@elvis.vnet.net> From: "Could be an Illusion" Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:28:37 -0500 Subject: TMBG: non-tmbg: scanning those pictures of matchstick men and you -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 21:02:47 -0700, SpiderEyes wrote: >If you don't have access to a scanner, does anyone have one who'd be >interested in receiving and scanning in Kelley's pictures? ...and as I'm stuck in a five-day time warp into the past, I hope this reply makes it to the future in time. :) For anybody who doesn't have a scanner, here are two bits of information for you. 1. Your local Kinko's (and probably other, similar enterprises) has scanners you can use; for 34 cents per minute you can scan in your stuff and throw it on a Zip disk or (as I usually do) E-mail it to yourself. :) I'd figure on three to five minutes for the first photo if you've never done it before, one to two minutes per photo if you're familiar with the procedure. (Calculations left as an exercise for the student.) 2. Alternatively, if there's no way you can get to a scanner, I have access to several HP color page scanners, and if it's for a worthy cause I can scan stuff in for you. Furthermore, I promise not to send copies to the Weekly World News, no matter how many shots you have of the Mexican Staring Frog (of Southern Sri Lanka). A member of the National Comma Association, =] Carl Hudkins + Tape list available at =--> http://users.vnet.net/chud/ [y ] [t =] "If Mom had known she was expecting, she might've gone to St. John's [h ] instead of drinking her fill with a Sudafed..." [e =] --words I heard, instead of the real ones by They Might Be Giants [r -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: 2.6.2 Comment: Would you send mail without an envelope? iQCVAwUBNYVZxL5BFpotHh45AQF97gP/aqWOvTTjn9Hy9TsZ+7my8s3ySux2Tipm pTsyH9JzPwDjFkYhMJwCWoCvQ/vfjkvweKAW5Cc1Ex/8cZ+mN8EFx/BcpJEiTx+c 7G7x4YcvGkr9fo/uH5VLMacWzhgzG9nUy76fEQUisn1E3Q6yAlYjLZInZ46GcLfU nD2aMPvnSZw= =+wTK -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980615182224.007c42a0@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:22:24 +0100 From: the famous Uncle Squid Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? At 11:23 15/06/98 -0400, you wrote: >> let's just forget it. You still didn't explain the other Colchesters and >> alike though! hehehe... OK, I'll stop causing trouble now. >Isn't Colchester where Damon Albarn is from? He sure likes to put on >that (cockney?)accent in his lovely songs. Yeeeeaaaasssss... Damon Albarn was in a band at school with my uncle called "Aftermath". Albarn was born in London and completely disowns Colchester although he was raised here. He TOTALLY puts his accent on. The songs are good but I think he is a dink. Then again, it has been proven again and again on this list that what an englishman thinks doesn't really count even if he is totally right. --Uncle "has had better days" Squid ~THE ELLESLEYS~ (of Colchester-Essex-UK) Home Page: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/trendsetting.html TMBG page: Http://members.xoom.com/uncle_squid/Xoom/ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "I still sit at home, twitching my fingers, playing the songs of my favorite sings, I was easy then and I'm easy now" The Wonderstuff "Sleep Alone" <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ------------------------------ From: KdsInThHal@aol.com Message-ID: <7b406f4d.35855c37@aol.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:39:01 EDT Subject: Re: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? In a message dated 6/15/98 1:30:38 PM, you wrote: >Then again, it has been proven again and >again on this list that what an englishman thinks doesn't really count even >if he is totally right. if he's drunk. sarah http://lava.home.ml.org ------------------------------ From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk Message-Id: Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:10:03 +0000 Subject: Re: NON_TMBG: locales -Reply >>> "sarian@hotmail.com" 15/June/1998 09:35am >>> >Okay, as long as we're getting silly about this "who's from my state" >stuff, we may as well all come out now and get it over with, while we don't >have anything on-topic to discuss. Well, we don't have states over here in the UK but I live in London, post code/zip code SW19. Some of you tennis fans may recognise SW19 as being Wimbledon. If you go to the tennis you will almost certainly go by the tube or underground and will then walk past my house on the way to the famous Centre Court. We have two weeks of mayhem every Summer and then go back to being a quiet leafy suburb for the rest of the year. Great fun and it starts very soon, which explains why we had a thunder storm this afternoon! Richard ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980615184156.007d0420@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:41:56 +0100 From: the famous Uncle Squid Subject: Re: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name? At 13:39 15/06/98 EDT, you wrote: > >In a message dated 6/15/98 1:30:38 PM, you wrote: > >>Then again, it has been proven again and >>again on this list that what an englishman thinks doesn't really count even >>if he is totally right. > >if he's drunk. > ...at least one kind soul understands me, cheers sarah ;0) --Uncle "showing no remorse" Squid ~THE ELLESLEYS~ (of Colchester-Essex-UK) Home Page: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/trendsetting.html TMBG page: Http://members.xoom.com/uncle_squid/Xoom/ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "I still sit at home, twitching my fingers, playing the songs of my favorite sings, I was easy then and I'm easy now" The Wonderstuff "Sleep Alone" <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ------------------------------ From: "PMD Confirmation Bot" Subject: TMBG: Welcome to PostMaster Direct! Message-Id: <19980615190135Z377513-375+161@alpha.netcreations.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:01:29 -0400 Thank you for your confirmation! Welcome to our free service! We strive to bring useful information direct to your email box without spamming, and without compromising your privacy! We do not sell our lists, but we mail on behalf of vendors who want to contact you with interesting news and product information in the only topics you have specified. Note that every message we send will have a header like this one: * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is no spam, this is a PostMaster Direct voluntary targeted list! TO UNSUB: forward this entire message to deleteme@postmasterdirect.com UNSUB ALL: forward this entire message to deleteall@postmasterdirect.com MAIL TO LISTS: http://www.PostMasterDirect.com/ 100% OPT-IN(tm) * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- To review your subscription and preferences, please visit http://www.postmasterdirect.com/review If you are interested in MAILING your product or service information to any of thousands of topical lists, please visit http://www.postmasterdirect.com/ ** tmbg-list@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980615190010.8793.rocketmail@web4.rocketmail.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:00:10 -0700 (PDT) From: Danielle Gaither Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name "Well, we *could* just say that Americans are stupid, but that would be mean." --John Linnell After spending 4 weeks in Germany, I think I can lend a unique perspective. Read on. ---the famous Uncle Squid wrote: > > At 12:00 15/06/98 -0400, you wrote: > >Are you an idiot? Why would you write this to the TMBG list? > > > >-- TMBG/the Johns are from New York. > > No shit! Dig deeper. :) > >-- So yes, it bothers me that there are pompous asses out there that > >feel they are superior because their country has been in exsistance > >longer then the USA. Why does that bother you? On this side of the Atlantic we have our share of pompous asses who feel they are superior because their country won a few wars. > Don't make outragious claims like that, it is obvious that you aren't as > thoughtful as you make out. So what if the UK is old, it shows it's age, > don't we all. Britain is run by idiots and populated by a majority of > idiots but some of us are cool, and that's what counts at the end of the day. I spent the last 4 weeks in Germany, and you know what? Every place is run by idiots. Britain does not by any means have a monopoly on this. It's the way things work. > You hit the nail on the head with the "D" word didn't you. I WAS DRUNK! End > of story. When I wrote the bloody mail I didn't realise how VERY wrong I > was because I WAS DRUNK! Geddit???? Jeez, some people! To further push upon > you my main point I WAS DRUNK! OK, but does intoxication excuse your actions? I wasn't really offended by your post because little offends me, but if I were offended, I wouldn't accept "I was drunk" as an excuse. To quote some people you've probably never heard of, "Your friend apologizes/He could see it my way/He let the contents of the bottle do the thinking/Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding." In short, Colin: Think before you post, drunk or otherwise. Offended person: Get over yourself. Danielle, inspector over the mine === URL: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/1054/index.html "Remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough." --from _Grosse Pointe Blank_ _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <35859B50.4CE4@fuse.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:08:16 -0700 From: jays your one-paged dictionary Organization: dial-a-song! 718-287-6962, narrrrrrrrr! Subject: Re: TMBG: Welcome to PostMaster Direct! we must find out who this guy is, skin him alive, and roast him over the pit at tmbg.com. peace, love, and good happiness stuff, jay. -- jayhc--always accurate, constant, and intense. e-mail: sirjamez@fuse.net, phonebook@tmbg.org aol im: SaturnChrd, PhoneBookJ irc: PhoneBook "and sadly the cross-eyed bear's been put to sleep behind the stairs, and his shoes are laced with irony." --tmbg "Hey, some people take drugs and some people like to have sex all day, I like to watch my bees as I make music, so what." --steve vai -- ------------------------------ From: tmbgirl@juno.com Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:18:40 -0600 Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Message-ID: <19980615.131844.14294.0.TMBgirl@juno.com> >>It doesn't take much sense to realize that it is not a smart thing to >>write to the list when you are drunk, about completely non-TMBG >>material, that is very insulting. >You hit the nail on the head with the "D" word didn't you. I WAS >DRUNK! End >of story. When I wrote the bloody mail I didn't realise how VERY wrong >I >was because I WAS DRUNK! Geddit???? Jeez, some people! To further push >upon >you my main point I WAS DRUNK! can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding... sorry, i had to do it... :P take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:29:39 -0600 From: The Pope Subject: Re: NON_TMBG: locales -Reply mmmm...iowa ------------------------------ Message-ID: <35857843.5B57@erols.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:38:43 -0400 From: Zydell Subject: Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW holy-moly. the bid is up to $36.00 for this album! > It's a > >web-based auction service. It's also an addiction. :\ Anyway, > >There's a "near-mint" (acc. to the seller) copy of Flood available > >at > >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=17145706 ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19980615154307.007daab0@email.psu.edu> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:43:07 -0400 From: "J. L. Moquin" Subject: Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Zydell wrote: >holy-moly. the bid is up to $36.00 for this album! > >> It's a >> >web-based auction service. It's also an addiction. :\ Anyway, >> >There's a "near-mint" (acc. to the seller) copy of Flood available >> >at >> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=17145706 Told ya'z it was an addiction. ;) -jennifer, mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97 http://www.emprl.psu.edu/~anth/ mailto:jls5@psu.edu "Some women have reported problems using Reality." -- Instructions for the female condom ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19980615165130.00798e70@pop.cwru.edu> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:51:30 -0400 From: Jen Childs Subject: Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: scanning those pictures of matchstick men > For anybody who doesn't have a scanner, here are two bits of >information for you... One note to add to this very helpful (thanks, Carl!) post: For students: Many colleges have scanners available for student use, but they don't advertise it in an attempt to limit abuse. If you want to scan in some pictures for your web page, or similar noncommercial use, it's worth asking around to locate such a machine. - SpiderEyes, who for some strange reason (heavy sarcasm) doesn't miss Cleveland that much over the summer ------------------------------ From: Subject: TMBG: Your PMD Profile Message-Id: <98Jun15.165336-0400_edt.5085628-5405+194@NetCreations.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:53:27 -0400 Your PostMaster Direct profile entry code is: 383 Visit this URL: http://www.PostMasterDirect.com/subscription-login-new.mhtml ------------------------------ From: Subject: TMBG: Your PMD Profile Message-Id: <98Jun15.170548-0400_edt.5085609-5405+225@NetCreations.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:05:39 -0400 Your PostMaster Direct profile entry code is: 016 Visit this URL: http://www.PostMasterDirect.com/subscription-login-new.mhtml ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980615214335.006a55a0@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:43:35 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Too bad this site is crap. See you can bid 100 dollars, and it will only put you one bid increment over the last guy, and then they can bid and bid and bid and never beat yours because it'll keep putting you up 1 increment over theirs. Stupid stupid stupid. LDB At 03:43 PM 6/15/98 -0400, J. L. Moquin wrote: >Zydell wrote: >>holy-moly. the bid is up to $36.00 for this album! >> >>> It's a >>> >web-based auction service. It's also an addiction. :\ Anyway, >>> >There's a "near-mint" (acc. to the seller) copy of Flood available >>> >at >>> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=17145706 > >Told ya'z it was an addiction. ;) > > >-jennifer, mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97 > http://www.emprl.psu.edu/~anth/ > mailto:jls5@psu.edu > >"Some women have reported problems using Reality." > -- Instructions for the female condom > > > -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:48:51 -0700 (PDT) From: leonard helfgott Subject: Re: TMBG: Your PMD Profile Message-ID: what is this? ------------------------------ From: "JEREMY L SKRENES" Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:47:14 CST Subject: TMBG: that postmasterdirect crap Message-ID: <718EACA6490@athena.valpo.edu> i went to postmasterdirect website. apparently it is a commercial listing of email addresses that can be rented out to other people. any word from Leo about this list being signed up? is he authorizing this, or is it a prank from someone else? anyway, you can all email sales@postmasterdirect.com and ask to have us removed. i'm sure that provided leo didn't sign us up, they'd listen after a few hundered emails in one day. jeremy [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] "Instead of creating new weapons of destruction, we ought to get some use out of the ones we already have." Deep Thoughts [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] Experience the many media of Jeremy Skrenes! Email: jskrenes@athena.valpo.edu Snail: or p356jskrenes@exodus.valpo.edu Wehrenberg Hall Airwaves: Sunday nights, 12-2am 95.1, WVUR Valparaiso, IN 46383 ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:54:00 -0700 (PDT) From: leonard helfgott Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #7-15 Message-ID: I would have to say that I completely agree with whoever said that no country should look up to the U.S. especially when that country is Canada. I would chose almost any country over the U.S, but right now, I don't have the cash to move Jon "I need to get out of here before I die" Helfgott ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:55:40 -0700 (PDT) From: "J. Brown" Subject: Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW Message-ID: On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, The Li'l Depressed Boy wrote: > Too bad this site is crap. See you can bid 100 dollars, and it will only > put you one bid increment over the last guy, and then they can bid and bid > and bid and never beat yours because it'll keep putting you up 1 increment > over theirs. Stupid stupid stupid. No this sitie is not stupid. If you put in a bid of 100 dollars. What you actually do is hire a "bidder" it will out bid anyone for you until the biding goes over your limit. Why pay 100 when you could get away with paying only 45! ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:55:48 -0600 From: The Pope Subject: Re: TMBG: Your PMD Profile At 2:48 PM -0700 6/15/98, leonard helfgott wrote: >what is this? SPAM and whoever did it I hope gets an infestation in there you-know-what!!! grrrrr.... >: ^ ( ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980615215924.006a1cd8@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:59:24 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW At 02:55 PM 6/15/98 -0700, J. Brown wrote: >On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, The Li'l Depressed Boy wrote: > >> Too bad this site is crap. See you can bid 100 dollars, and it will only >> put you one bid increment over the last guy, and then they can bid and bid >> and bid and never beat yours because it'll keep putting you up 1 increment >> over theirs. Stupid stupid stupid. > >No this sitie is not stupid. If you put in a bid of 100 dollars. What >you actually do is hire a "bidder" it will out bid anyone for you until >the biding goes over your limit. Why pay 100 when you could get away with >paying only 45! > This is horribly inane. I believe when you bid you should get what you bid as your bid. I think it is unfair. It does not let you know that any bid you make is moot. Except maybe the bids you make force the idiots who put in the "super bids" to pay more. Yes I know the person who bid the hellacious amount is on the list, I want him to know what I think of his "bids." LDB -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Message-Id: <199806152202.SAA29554@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Subject: TMBG: Postmaster Direct Problem Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:02:43 -0400 (EDT) PostMasterDirect is now not allowed to send any e-mail to anyone @tmbg.org. You should see no more messages from them. -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440 Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org ------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: Spam Message-ID: <19980615.180215.8999.4.captainmarvel2@juno.com> From: captainmarvel2@juno.com (Derek A Klein) Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:03:12 EDT What the hell is this SPAM crap that we're getting signed up for? Derek "Egad, a base tone denotes a bad age" _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980615221127.006b3dd4@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:11:27 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name At 03:21 PM 6/15/98 +0100, the famous Uncle Squid wrote: >At 06:59 15/06/98 -0500, you wrote: >>At 02:49 AM 6/15/98 +0100, the famous Uncle Squid wrote: >>>I am stil absolutely freaked by the ammount of names in the US that are >>>blatently ripped off from places from the UK. I know why this happened, >>>settlers giving city names like their own town/city etc but ... how weird. >>>It's like New York, I've been to york in the UK and it is both historical >>>and beautiful. It is ironic how New York appears to be the complete >>>opposite. Am I making sence~? It's like there are three or more Colchesters >>>in the US and only one here in the UK and I live in it. Does this annoy >>>anyone else? >>> >>Actually your not making any sense. New York is not a rip off of York. It >>was a rip off of Amsterdam, well I wouldn't exactly say rip-off but you get >>the point. New Amsterdam (and the state surrounding) was given to the duke >>of York by the king around in colonial rule. The duke of York being a >>pompus bastard who was full of himself > >So, you knew him then? If not, s'bad to speak ill of the dead and do >remember that history is written by the winners and therefore not always >entirly true. > Actually that was my interpretation, and also a joke. You british people can't take a joke when we speak of your dukes (dead guys to be exact)? >>renamed it to fit his ego. Hence New York. >>Don't they teach ya anything in Brit grammerschool? > >Ummmm... in history the only things we were taught about American history >were things that make you out to be the bad guys, the whole Custer thing >etc. Good thing I never believe anything I read really! > America is evil. Brittain is evil. Germany is evil. Austrailia is evil. of course all these thoughts are if you only look at the past events. All these countries are grand places now, yes bad things still go on, but we are not evil countries. >>LDB, who thought americans were stupid, especially when they were drunk. >>Guess LDB was prooved wrong, huh? (JK, Unc.) > >Yes, I was wrong but the other thing you proved was that your spelling >could really do with some revision hehehe ;0) > Heh heh. I don't pay attention to good spellin' and grammer in E-mail directed to drunk people... !) >I am so sorry for having a go a the US, I don't hate the US, in fact it >spawned TMBG so how could I hate it! There are so many things over there >that I look up to and love (one of these things lives in Seattle hehehe) so >let's just forget it. You still didn't explain the other Colchesters and >alike though! hehehe... OK, I'll stop causing trouble now. > Well I know not of this Colchester you speak of. Anyway, I understood your joke. My message was a joke back. Everyone needs to lighten up. LDB -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19980615180509.007ff2c0@email.psu.edu> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:05:09 -0400 From: "J. L. Moquin" Subject: Non-TMBG: ebay (was Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl The Li'l Depressed Boy wrote: >Too bad this site is crap. See you can bid 100 dollars, and it will only >put you one bid increment over the last guy, and then they can bid and bid >and bid and never beat yours because it'll keep putting you up 1 increment >over theirs. Stupid stupid stupid. Well, without getting into a big exposition, they do this on purpose. The idea is, you should only ever bid *once*, and the number you give them should be the most you're willing to spend. It's proxy bidding. There's a better explanation in the tutorial at the homepage. But in your example, if the "they" you mention are willing to spend $150, they should just bid that and then they *will* beat you. If you're really willing to spend $100 (and you'd better be, if you bid that) and the other guy isn't, then you *should* win the item. But if the last bid was, like, $1.95 and you willing to spend up to $100 for the item and you enter $100, it sets you at $2.50 or whatever. And if no one else is willing to spend, MAX, as much as you are, then you get it for $2.50 even though you were *willing* to pay a lot more... I know this isn't clear, but do you kinda see? -jennifer, mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97 http://www.emprl.psu.edu/~anth/ mailto:jls5@psu.edu "Some women have reported problems using Reality." -- Instructions for the female condom ------------------------------ Message-Id: <1.5.4.32.19980615223130.006b7ed8@Cybnetonline.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:31:30 -0500 From: "The Li'l Depressed Boy" Subject: Re: Non-TMBG: ebay (was Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl At 06:05 PM 6/15/98 -0400, J. L. Moquin wrote: >The Li'l Depressed Boy wrote: >>Too bad this site is crap. See you can bid 100 dollars, and it will only >>put you one bid increment over the last guy, and then they can bid and bid >>and bid and never beat yours because it'll keep putting you up 1 increment >>over theirs. Stupid stupid stupid. > >Well, without getting into a big exposition, they do this on >purpose. The idea is, you should only ever bid *once*, and >the number you give them should be the most you're willing >to spend. It's proxy bidding. There's a better explanation >in the tutorial at the homepage. But in your example, if the >"they" you mention are willing to spend $150, they should >just bid that and then they *will* beat you. If you're really >willing to spend $100 (and you'd better be, if you bid that) >and the other guy isn't, then you *should* win the item. But >if the last bid was, like, $1.95 and you willing to spend up to >$100 for the item and you enter $100, it sets you at $2.50 >or whatever. And if no one else is willing to spend, MAX, >as much as you are, then you get it for $2.50 even though >you were *willing* to pay a lot more... I know this isn't clear, >but do you kinda see? > I understand the point, but I still find it dumb. It's sort of an unfair way of doing it. And it's also unfair that someone like me can push it up as far as I did, without the other guy deciding whether he would bid again. LDB -- (this site cuts the amount of URL's I put in my Sig) My Web Page Index: http://www.cybnetonline.com/users/njack/ TMBG | D.U.M.B. NEWS | Mr. Gone Font -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.1.32.19980615174405.0069bed0@pop.indy.net> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:44:05 -0400 From: rachel Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name idiot wrote: >--Uncle "too drunk to find rational thought" Squid oooooohhh, you are soooo cool! ------------------------------ From: gmn7y@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:55:10 -0400 (EDT) Message-Id: <199806152255.SAA14184@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu> Subject: TMBG: Atlantic City show Sorry if this has already been covered, but can someone post details about Sunday's Atlantic city show, including time of show, price (I think it's free), phone number of venue, etc. Thanks, Greg ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:52:18 -0500 (CDT) From: "Christopher M. Stangl" Subject: Re: NON_TMBG: Iowa Message-ID: On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Robin L. Mitchell wrote: > don't think that there are only a couple of people from Iowa. I am born > and raised. 21 years in the state. Now i am in Iowa City. it really > isn't that bad... Hah. Not only is it "not that bad", Iowa City is one of the highlights of the nation. Not only are we the historic site of the Last Iowa TMBG Show, but we have a higher concentration of They Might Be Giants fans than anywhere else in the state. And we have that stupid cage full of butterflies on the Ped Mall right now. And somebody at the downtown (That's Rentertainment!) video store has "They Might Be Giants" in the Staff Selections section. So there. -Chris Stangl ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.2.32.19980616012726.007d2210@mail-in.keme.net> Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 01:27:26 +0100 From: the famous Uncle Squid Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name At 17:44 15/06/98 -0400, you wrote: >idiot wrote: >>--Uncle "too drunk to find rational thought" Squid > >oooooohhh, you are soooo cool! > Umm.. forgive me for being blatently British (and therefore, apparently wit-less) but are you in fact being sarcastic? --Uncle "finds it worryingly impossible to get jokes when they are not spoken" Squid ~THE ELLESLEYS~ (of Colchester-Essex-UK) Home Page: Http://www.keme.co.uk/~thelimes/trendsetting.html TMBG page: Http://members.xoom.com/uncle_squid/Xoom/ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "When you dance with the Devil, you can run but you can't hide" The Leve11ers "Sara's beach" <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19980616011927.25064.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Jason F." Subject: TMBG: Warning-boring and pointless post Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:19:26 PDT My summer job consists of making signs for variours companies. Today I started making what will eventually be 300 banners saying "Bacharach". So I was looking at the word "Bacharach" all day. Needless to say, I had Youth Culture stuck in my head for 9 hours straight. Actually, just that one part over and over...(Bacharach and David...Bacharach and David). Sorry this post is so pointless, but I warned you... --Jason-- "Hot Cha, where are you? Everybody's eyes are closed." -They Might Be Giants ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: Strawbos69@aol.com Message-ID: <7d2249b1.3585c937@aol.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:23:59 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Postmaster Direct Problem In a message dated 98-06-15 18:03:03 EDT, bicknell@ufp.org writes: << PostMasterDirect is now not allowed to send any e-mail to anyone @tmbg.org. You should see no more messages from them. >> Let us all pause for a moment and hail the mighty Leo! ------------------------------ From: "PDR DeleteAll Bot" Subject: TMBG: DELETEALL confirmation Message-Id: <19980616023027Z380819-26532+1149@alpha.netcreations.com> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:30:15 -0400 address deleted: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Thank you for giving us the opportunity to leave you in peace. You have been removed from all of the PostMaster Direct lists and should receive no further mail from our service. There is the off chance an additional email has been queued for you already, however the chance is slim. If you have subscribed under a different email address, there is still the chance you'll receive mail under that address. If so, just forward any mail you receive to deleteall@postmasterdirect.com to unsubscribe that address. Thank you for being with us! PostMaster Direct http://www.postmasterdirect.com/ ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:57:45 -0700 (PDT) From: "J. Brown" Subject: TMBG: ebay Message-ID: > At 02:55 PM 6/15/98 -0700, J. Brown wrote: > This is horribly inane. I believe when you bid you should get what you bid > as your bid. I think it is unfair. It does not let you know that any bid > you make is moot. Except maybe the bids you make force the idiots who put > in the "super bids" to pay more. Yes I know the person who bid the > hellacious amount is on the list, I want him to know what I think of his "bids." The idea behind the ebay site is that when you put in your maximum bid that should be the highest amount of money you are willing to pay for the item up for bid. If my max is 50 bucks and your max is 75. You'll outbid me at 51 via your electronic proxy. The concept is like going to a real live action and giving your cousin 50 bucks and telling him i want that vinyl copy of Flood but don't bid more than the 50 bvucks i gave you. Basically the maximum bid should be just that the max you are willing to pay for the item. If some schmoe bids 100 bucks and doesn't really wanna pay that much then they are being an idiot. Only bid what you'll pay. jason, a satified Ebay customer. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:06:35 -0700 (PDT) From: "J. Brown" Subject: Re: Non-TMBG: ebay (was Re: TMBG: 1 copy of Flood on vinyl available on WWW) Message-ID: > I understand the point, but I still find it dumb. It's sort of an unfair > way of doing it. And it's also unfair that someone like me can push it up > as far as I did, without the other guy deciding whether he would bid again. You bid the most you were willing to pay right? Now the other guy bid more than that as his max. If he bid more than he can afford as his max then he screwed up. For instance i was envolved in an ebay auction for Nick Lowe's first single on Stiff Records. I bid 25 dollars for it. that was the most i would pay. When i bid the high bid was 8 dollars making my bid 9 dollars. It stayed at 9 dollars until the last day of bidding when somebody 20 dollars uping my bid to 21 dollars. I won and paid 21 dollars. Would i have rather that person never bid and then i would have paid 9 dollars? you bet but i won and i was reazdy to pay up to 25 dollars so 21 dollars was ok with me. Again make you max something you would gladly pay for the item. ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:25:00 -0700 (PDT) From: "J. Brown" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: What's in a name Message-ID: On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, rachel wrote: > idiot wrote: > >--Uncle "too drunk to find rational thought" Squid > > oooooohhh, you are soooo cool! hey what's wrong with alittle recreational drinking? jason ------------------------------ From: NitpickR@aol.com Message-ID: <17d29eec.3585f456@aol.com> Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:28:05 EDT Subject: TMBG: Ride needed to Monopuff show on Wed. Hello 41- On the unlikely chance that someone is travelling from the DC/Baltimore area to see the Monopuff show on Wednesday, please contact me. Adam ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #7-16 *****************************