Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #9-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 9, Number 28 Friday, 28 August 1998 Today's Topics: TMBG: ARRRGH Re:TMBG: Freaky Fans Re: TMBG: OMLT Re: TMBG: OMLT Re: TMBG: stuff from Wednesday's list Re: TMBG: MAD Bears!!! TMBG on 120 MINUTES TMBG: Re: Good looking? LONG REPLY!!! Re: TMBG: OMLT Re: TMBG: OMLT TMBG: OMLT Defined... Re: TMBG: OMLT Re: TMBG: OMLT TMBG: OMLT and other Shirt Ideas Re: TMBG: OMLT Re: TMBG: Vote for Pink/Lincoln Re: TMBG: hummus Re: TMBG: hummus ATTENTION REV. BILL Re: TMBG: OMLT and other Shirt Ideas Re: TMBG: hummus Re: TMBG: OMLT TMBG: Attention OMLT worriers TMBG: Re:Pamela Lee PLUS TMBG CONTENT TMBG: TMBG to play RAVE, Milwaukee,WI Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: gray42@juno.com Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:03:41 -0400 Subject: TMBG: ARRRGH Message-ID: <19980826.230411.9990.4.gray42@juno.com> My friend has told me the fact that he listens to 88.5 (I'm guessing NPR) and that all week he's been hearing tons of TMBG, and even some Negativland, if only I were so lucky, I suppose I should start listening to the radio for now on *cough* Mysterio Gal (fellow Overman) "There's only 120 minutes to the show, and only 120 minutes left to go. Then we die, then we die." -- John &John on 120 min. ICQ# 9585405 MST3K#88182 gray42@juno.com http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/4871 The Official Project Omicrom website: www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9007 _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:47:22 -0400 Subject: Re:TMBG: Freaky Fans Message-ID: <19980826.225710.9990.2.gray42@juno.com> Ok.... I'm NOT a Freaky fan (in describing yourself as a fan Carla, the word clone kept running through my mind) But I am a freaky person, at least I am considered such by the society I live in. Maybe that's what they meant by freak magnets....hmmmm.... Mysterio Gal (fellow Overman) "There's only 120 minutes to the show, and only 120 minutes left to go. Then we die, then we die." -- John &John on 120 min. ICQ# 9585405 MST3K#88182 gray42@juno.com http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/4871 The Official Project Omicrom website: www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9007 _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Jeremy Loren Skrenes Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Message-ID: Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 02:19:06 -0400 (EDT) i think for the omlt to be successful, you will have to have the shirts up front. j * ----------------------------------------- Jeremy Skrenes Email: Jeremy.Skrenes@valpo.edu Valparaiso University ------------------------------ From: ArwenAnaNg@aol.com Message-ID: <2421f43f.35e5430d@aol.com> Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:29:16 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Leo, Perhaps if there's some way that TMBProductions could come up with OMLT's and make an offer through you directly to the list, that would ease everyone's minds about ordering. Then maybe Christy would be kind enough to refund our monies and/or forward them to whomever actually *does* take on this project? -- Arwen, loved the idea ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:34:21 +0000 From: Chris Combs Subject: Re: TMBG: stuff from Wednesday's list Message-id: <3.0.5.16.19980827073421.1107f004@entropy.muc.muohio.edu> >Message-ID: <19980826202941.11434.qmail@hotmail.com> >From: "Josh Buckland" >Subject: Non-TMBG: The stalking of Pamela Lee.-Edgar Alen Poe >Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:29:39 PDT > > >Now, please forward this to as many people as you know! You know, I read this and I think only two things: one, you did not give credit to Frank Jacobs for this work, and others will notice since his style is quite recognizable, and two, I don't think it's too keen an idea to pass around copyrighted material, especially when people may get the impression that you wrote it. >------------------------------ > >From: Leo Bicknell >Message-Id: <199808270359.XAA00409@ussenterprise.ufp.org> >Subject: TMBG: OMLT >Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:58:59 -0400 (EDT) > > I'm curious about a few things related to this. First, would >anyone do it? I know there is a bad taste in peoples mouths after the >OMLT mess, and I'm afraid people wouldn't actually order one. Second, >does anyone have the OMLT artwork? I don't remember what it was, or >if it's worth saving. I might want one, depending on what the thing looks like. I secretly have always wanted a TMBG fraternity shirt, since I absolutely hate everybody in fraternities and sororities out here (but then, I *am* at Miami, so who expects me to like them?). But yes, the fraternity of Theta Mu Beta would be way cool. Maybe with a little cartoon of the Johns in togas or something. >------------------------------ > >From: Monotreme3@aol.com >Message-ID: >Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 01:39:15 EDT >Subject: TMBG: Dr. Worm video/File types > >I just got done watching the Dr. Worm video and in my opinion it kicks ass. >But there is a question here... how would I get the video, which is in .viv >format, to play on other movie players (like a .mov, .avi, .mpg, etc....)? >Though I can view it, certain people I know cannot because they are on at >14.4. So, they could download it I guess, or if someone else could translate >the format to another kind it would be great. If anyone has knowledge about >this or could do that translation, I'm sure a great many people would love you >for it. >-Carey If you download it you can just drop it over your VivoActive-equipped browser and it will play fine, as it is downloading not from the internet but from your hard drive. To download it, make a text file called something.htm (or .html, I don't really care) that has only this line in it: Dr. Worm Save the file, and load it in your browser. You will see a single line, reading "Dr. Worm." Right mouse click on it (or whatever you people do with shift or control or alt) and select something along the lines of "Save Link As" and plop the thing on your hard drive. Then, you need only drop it into your browser window to enjoy wormy goodness. /---------------------------------------------------------------\ | Chris Combs aka "It falls upon the living | | Piglet Goat Boy to live among the dead" | | http://muc.muohio.edu/~goatboy/ -Brian Dewan | \---------------------------------------------------------------/ ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 01:12:10 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: MAD Bears!!! TMBG on 120 MINUTES Message-ID: <19980827.011211.8846.3.sped27@juno.com> From: sped27@juno.com (Drew Lawless) Hey. If you're looking for a name for your band, pick up a copy of Jello Biafra's spoken word CD: "No More Cocoons." There is a bit on there titled, "names for bands." Which you will find helpful, and quite possibly humorous. I'd give you an original suggestion, (and I'd really like someone to relay how cool I am to others through song) but I have a problem. I'm stupid. Drew "Every day sends future to past, every breath leaves me one less to my last." -Dream Theater _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:29:13 -0400 Subject: TMBG: Re: Good looking? LONG REPLY!!! Message-ID: <19980826.225710.9990.1.gray42@juno.com> On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:36:40 -0600 tmbgirl@juno.com writes: > > I was on IRC the other day and someone was saying that they would >do *anything* to meet the johns. I just couldn't understand that. >Why? what are you gonna do? you gonna tell them you love them? >wanna see their reaction? or even just tell them that you love their >work... i guess i just can't see them on MTV's FANatic. Go talk to >someone you meet in a cafe or on the street, it's the same thing, just >that there's a 99% chance that the person you're talking to isn't >famous. OK, I just had to add in on this subject. I personally would like to meet and know the John's for whom they are. Not everybody has the Genius it takes to make those songs. And even if they insist that they are NOT quirky, they are STILL mutant in some scale, and being a mutant myself, we could probably have some great conversations. Of course I'd prefer it if I started out meeting them, and then later learned of their music. That way I wouldn't be brainwashed into the idea that they are GOD. And rather, mutant humans with different ideas like everyone else on this list, and other people I can mention. Keep in mind, I have never personally held long conversations with either John, and it is currently a theory that they are the type that I could freely talk to. Mysterio Gal (fellow John lover) "There's only 120 minutes to the show, and only 120 minutes left to go. Then we die, then we die." -- John &John on 120 min. ICQ# 9585405 MST3K#88182 gray42@juno.com http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/4871 The Official Project Omicrom website: www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9007 ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:39:47 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Message-ID: <19980827.004002.4022.0.Superman75@juno.com> From: superman75@juno.com (Adam Schaaf) hi > I've been looking into T-Shirts myself and have been thinking >about attempting to do one around the web site (mentioning TMBG list, >of course). They'd be around $15 (including shipping and handling) >and would be sold off the web site. great idea. i personally wasn't around during the OMLT fiasco, and glad i wasn't cause i'd most likely be out some cash. if they were to be available directly from leo, a man we all know we can trust, i know it'd be a well spent $15+ bucks. >Second, does anyone have the OMLT artwork? I don't remember what >it was, or if it's worth saving. if it's not worth saving or re-using, let us know. i, as well as others, have some johns and TMBG related artwork. adam schaaf, who wouldn't mind adding yet another TMBG shirt to his wardrobe. _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Batbrain99@aol.com Message-ID: <1bb811b6.35e5b872@aol.com>> Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:50:10 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT I find myself in a state of confusion, due to the ignorance I was cursed with. What exactly is OMLT? From what I've managed to put together, it's a crisis involving money and t-shirts. Unless I'm wrong, in which case I'm making a complete fool of myself for suggesting such a thing. When was OMLT, what was it, and how does it apply to me and my brethren? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! ~dave * ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----- "The dark world has a thousand eyes, the light world has but one yet the light of the bright world dies with the dying sun" --unknown ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:07:29 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: TMBG: OMLT Defined... Message-ID: On Thu, 27 Aug 1998 Batbrain99@aol.com wrote: > I find myself in a state of confusion, due to the ignorance I was cursed > with. What exactly is OMLT? it's either (i) the Official Mailing List T-shirt, or (ii) some crisis involving money, eggs, cheese, mushrooms, and bell peppers. depending on who you ask. > When was OMLT, what was it, and how does it apply to me and my > brethren? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! the crisis was that a young woman by the name of Christy took a bunch of money from a bunch of people on the list promising to make and send shirts. this never happened, because it was too low on her list of priorities. very recently, she admitted defeat on this matter, and passed off the responsibility for the OMLTs to Rob Plass, who (and correct me if i'm wrong on this, Rob... or Leo...) has apparently passed this responsibility on to Leo Bicknell. now. how does this apply to you and your brethren? simple. this means you can now *actually get an OMLT*!!! sure, Christy'd had the project for quite some time, but as of at least a year ago, probably more, every OMLT-related message had a disclaimer to the effect of "if you aren't already on the list, it's too late, and don't *even* ask". (which i never quite understood, seeing as how she hadn't even finished the *design* yet at that point, much less actually print the shirts. but i digress.) anyway, having Leo in charge of the shirts (and having the shirts sold through tmbg.org, rather than by e-mail and snail-mail to Christy) means that this is not inherently a limited time offer. if you were to join the list a year from now, you'd be just as able to get the shirt as having joined now, and just as able to get it as someone who's been on the list for three years. --jim kuemmerle, who has a bunch of miscellaneous tees, but no OML tees... j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/ ------------------------------ From: tmbgirl@juno.com Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:19:10 -0600 Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Message-ID: <19980827.141921.9566.1.TMBgirl@juno.com> >What exactly is OMLT? An OMLT is an Official Mailing List T. In a nutshell : It started geez... in mid '96 when people on the list were allowed to send in drawings or other original artwork for everyone to vote on. The vote took place and chrity, the shoe godess, was in charge of getting everyone their shirts once they sent in their money. here it is like two years later and we have no shirts. As you may have read a few weeks ago christy decided to inform us that this job was just too much for her to handle (nice to know that now) so she passed it on to rob plass (have you seen his page.. .lol)... who i spose is still waiting for her to send him the money and design. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html http://members.tripod.com/~tmbgirl/index.html 9/16 TMBG :) 9/19 Dada (it's free...who cares) 10/2 10/3 & 10/4 Moxy Fruvous :) 10/7 Eve 6 10/9 Mr. T Experien 10/26 Man or Astroman? :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:32:46 -0500 From: Hey Zeus Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Personally, IMHO, I can't see how it would take over two years to get the shirts made. I've had shirts made for a few organizations I belong too and it's not that difficult. Especially if you already have the design done. All you do is take the design to your local shirt makers on a 3 1/2 floppy in the format they can view it in. You then continue to tell them all the different sizes you will need and what color shirts. You pay a deposit. Then they give you a date they will be done (usually about 2 weeks) then you go pick them up and pay for the rest. It's not that difficult of a procedure or that time consuming. Especially, if you already have the design you want. Again this is IMHO. Also if you need to make more the shirt makers usually keep the screens for a month and it's usually cheaper the second time around since they have the screens still. ------------------------------ From: Leo Bicknell Message-Id: <199808272046.QAA17412@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Subject: TMBG: OMLT and other Shirt Ideas Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:46:10 -0400 (EDT) It appears I have generated a lot of confusion, so let me try and lay all this out. A long long time ago Christy put together the idea for an OMLT, Our Mailing List T-Shirt, or something to that effect. People sent in their money, and a design was finalized. To this day no shirts have materialzed. I played no part in this process, other than being someone who had their money taken and got nothing. Apparently (and this is all second hand to me) some effort has been made to pass this off to Rob Plass. I don't know if money changed hands, or if he has the design, or anything like that. I have found several places recently that can make shirts for a very reasonable price, and thought about bringing back the shirt idea. I actually plan on making it more of a web site shirt than a mailing list shirt. My main concern is that even though I would be doing it this time people would still be too afraid to send in their money. I can help this in that I could front a batch of shirts, not needing to wait for the money to all come in first. This leaves us with a few options: 1) I come up with a new web site shirt, get some made, and start selling them off the site. 2) Christy and/or Rob makes some shirts and get peope something for their money, and I go find some other cool idea. 3) Christy and/or Rob gets the money to me and I will (promptly) make shirts and get them out to people. 4) We do nothing. If those who know how want to get ahold of Christy and/or Rob and see what they are up to that would be great. I can get shirts made and out in the mail within a week or two if they want to turn it over, and that may go a long way towards restoring people's faith. -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440 Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001f01bdd1fb$c89beba0$c7061ecf@default> From: "John Lambert" Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:46:35 -0400 >It's not that difficult of a >procedure or that time consuming. Especially, if you already have the >design you want. Again this is IMHO. You forgot the most important part!!! Procrastinating for months and months on end, not worrying if anyone cared b/c YOU held the money and since you told everyone your daddy was a lawyer and you had everyone sign a disclaimer stating that if anything happened boo hoo... you feel that it's not important to make shirts AFTER ALL and that well, you ARE doing the job, it's just that the shirts won't be ready until the John's post-humus induction into the yet-to-be-invented "unheralded musicians hall of fame". ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:01:27 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: Re: TMBG: Vote for Pink/Lincoln Message-ID: On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Adam Tyner wrote: > Wall of Sound is having a 'best of the '80s' survey, and I think it'd be > nifty if we could get The Pink Album or Lincoln up in one of the top > spots... :-) > > http://www.wallofsound.com/features/stories/top_100_albums/80s/ and next week, they're doing the 90's, so be sure to go back and vote for flood, A18, JH, FS, Misc. T, and STD!! :) --jim kuemmerle, who notes that duplicates are going to be hard to fake with this one SO WE NEED TO ALL VOTE!!... j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/ ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:24:53 -0500 (CDT) From: bill tatalovich Subject: Re: TMBG: hummus Message-ID: On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, John Lambert wrote: > it's just that the shirts won't be ready until the John's post-humus > induction into the yet-to-be-invented "unheralded musicians hall of fame". Wow..."post-humus." I'm not making fun of John or anything, far from it. I just couldn't help but think "post-hummus" when I saw that, meaning that our twin quazars would get into the hall of fame after they had a nice round of pureed chickpeas...yummy. Weird day...sleep until three, class (History of African American Theatre, anyone?), now I'm off to work. Screwy. Hoping everyone forgives this completely pointless post... The Rev |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| | Reverend Bill Tatalovich | Home page: | | | http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~wt3/ | | wt3@cec.wustl.edu | feedback for toddlers e-zine: | | personnel@kwur.wustl.edu | http://www.poboxes.com/fft/ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000801bdd20c$ee3da5e0$a6061ecf@default> From: "John Lambert" Subject: Re: TMBG: hummus ATTENTION REV. BILL Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:49:19 -0400 >Wow..."post-humus." I'm not making fun of John or anything, far from it. >I just couldn't help but think "post-hummus" when I saw that, meaning that >our twin quazars would get into the hall of fame after they had a nice >round of pureed chickpeas...yummy. Oh no!!! My spell check must have totally gone haywire on me!!! What happened? Post-humus - well post means (roughly) after... humus (with one m) means "The dark-colored organic part of soil consisting of decayed plant and animal matter" wow I've discovered what happened to Sparky after you buried him!!! posthumously is the word I thought I typed... meaning after they died... must have pulled a whopper on the ol' typing. ------------------------------ Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT and other Shirt Ideas Message-ID: <19980827.172334.10151.0.captainmarvel2@juno.com> From: captainmarvel2@juno.com (Derek A Klein) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:24:46 EDT > If those who know how want to get ahold of Christy and/or Rob >and see what they are up to that would be great. I can get shirts >made and out in the mail within a week or two if they want to turn >it over, and that may go a long way towards restoring people's faith. Last time she posted, Christy's e-mail address was Christi587@aol.com. I don't know if it's changed since then. Oh well, use this information as you will. _____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:53:38 -0600 (MDT) From: J Kuemmerle Subject: Re: TMBG: hummus Message-ID: On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, bill tatalovich wrote: > > it's just that the shirts won't be ready until the John's post-humus > > induction into the yet-to-be-invented "unheralded musicians hall of fame". > > Wow..."post-humus." I'm not making fun of John or anything, far from it. > I just couldn't help but think "post-hummus" when I saw that, meaning that > our twin quazars would get into the hall of fame after they had a nice > round of pureed chickpeas...yummy. can't ya just picture them in a coffee shop in brooklyn, furiously scribbling out the chords to their next brilliant song, when suddenly John says to John, "man, there's nothing like that third cup of hummus in the morning..." > Hoping everyone forgives this completely pointless post... harf on, Rev... --jim kuemmerle, playing harfo marx to your chickpeao marx... j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/ ------------------------------ From: tmbgirl@juno.com Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:53:31 -0600 Subject: Re: TMBG: OMLT Message-ID: <19980827.095436.11134.3.TMBgirl@juno.com> >. if they were to be >available >directly from leo, a man we all know we can trust, *giggle* :) >and glad i >wasn't cause i'd most likely be out some cash. heh... well, there were those of us that *never* sent her our money :) >>Second, does anyone have the OMLT artwork? I don't remember what >>it was, or if it's worth saving. last thing i knew it was on evan's page but evan hasn't been on the list in ages (i haven't heard anything from him since he was re-offering the IPCD's). I didn't much like the design... which is why i would suggest we all let people make new ones (like Kris' Tide logo "THEY" design... ).and then vote again... but i also don't want this fiasco to take another year just because we have to have like 2 months for people to get their designs in and then 2 more for people to vote, then more just to get the money to leo and then get the shirts. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: take it easy, JOrdaN http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html http://members.tripod.com/~tmbgirl/index.html 9/16 TMBG :) 9/19 Dada (it's free...who cares) 10/2 10/3 & 10/4 Moxy Fruvous :) 10/9 MTX 10/26 Man or Astroman? :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001801bdd214$62371d80$a6061ecf@default> From: "Green Jello" Subject: TMBG: Attention OMLT worriers Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:42:40 -0400 I have copies of the designs that I was told were supposed to go on the shirts... with Gloria on the phone on the front and the ticket on the back. I have both of those... Glory glory Brother Green Jello!!!!!! Anyone who wants to see them please email me PRIVATELY and I'll send them out. I'll group send them so you'll have them before tomorrow afternoon, but you probably won't get them five minutes after you send me your message. Brother John Green Jello ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000e01bdd220$3d133fa0$a2061ecf@default> From: "Green Jello" Subject: TMBG: Re:Pamela Lee PLUS TMBG CONTENT Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:07:16 -0400 >parody of "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Alan poe this was actually the first funny thing that ya-hoo has ever posted... but IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!! TMBG Content... I vote YES to the new OMLT... and if I could still get either my money back OR MY OTHER OMLT I'd be in heaven... anyone heard from Rob? Bro. John Green Jello ------------------------------ From: PROFITEERS@aol.com Message-ID: <6bcd7981.35e62f6f@aol.com>> Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 00:17:51 EDT Subject: TMBG: TMBG to play RAVE, Milwaukee,WI Saw the ad in the newspaper today!! Wed. Sept. 30th The Rave, Milwaukee, WI 8pm Yahoo, I'm there like always! Todd ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #9-28 *****************************