Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #16-54 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 16, Number 54 Tuesday, 27 April 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Whats the buzz? Tell me whats-a happeneing! + Worm Import Re: TMBG: Whats the buzz? TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle TMBG: Whats the buzz? Tell me whats-a happeneing! + Worm Import -Reply TMBG: Re: (TMBG) My Webpage / Concert Questions TMBG: Re: The Bowery Ballroom TMBG: valpo show Re: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle Re: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle TMBG: buying tickets + Direct From Brooklyn Re: TMBG: buying tickets + Direct From Brooklyn TMBG: BG show...still hope? Re: TMBG: BG show...still hope? Non-TMBG: Picture of me Re: TMBG: Whats the buzz? Tell me whats-a happeneing! + Worm Import Re: TMBG: buying tickets + Direct From Brooklyn Re: TMBG: partial credit/Fried remix/tiny toons/damn me Re: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle TMBG: Direct From Brooklyn: John Spencer Re: TMBG: partial credit/Fried remix/tiny toons/damn me TMBG: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARSIDE TMBG: Cooking Vinyl? TMBG: TMBG At Wheaton College 5/1 Re: TMBG: Cooking Vinyl? Re: TMBG: Cooking Vinyl? TMBG: THE mp3 Album NON-TMBG: CD burning, Simpsons picture question TMBG: A couple requests Re: TMBG: A couple requests Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <37241F02.D096F3CC@pacificnet.net> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 01:08:36 -0700 From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: Whats the buzz? Tell me whats-a happeneing! + Worm Import I haven't been reading the list for a about three weeks. Can someone re-cap the major TMBG news and rumours of the past month? Today, I was looking through th "T" section of CD singles at the Virgin Megastore and I see that theres an import single of Dr. Worm now! When did that happen?! Sadly it doesn't appear to contain any new material. Anyway, thats when I realized I was really out of it. -B O N G O ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000b01be914e$bf7efe00$20a6bfd1@cannon> From: "eRiCh" Subject: Re: TMBG: Whats the buzz? Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:11:39 -0700 Go to www.theymightbegiants.com it will tell you all the major news. eRiCh [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001d01be914f$39e7f7a0$20a6bfd1@cannon> From: "eRiCh" Subject: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:15:04 -0700 I have always wondered about the "sequel" to Miscellanous T. I beleive it says on tmbg.org that it was delayed indefinatly. I wasn't on the list back then. does anyone know the whole story? I think, well I know, that that would be a sweet album (I made one for a friend tonight and it's a sweet listin) I think there B-Sides are some of there best work. eRiCh [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk Message-Id: Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:47:19 +0000 Subject: TMBG: Whats the buzz? Tell me whats-a happeneing! + Worm Import -Reply Dr Worm was released in the UK as a single to tie in with their two gigs at the Garage earlier this year. I assume this is what you found. I believe there were going to be three other tracks - all off STD. Richard >>> "ggr@pacificnet.net" 26/April/1999 09:27am >>> I haven't been reading the list for a about three weeks. Can someone re-cap the major TMBG news and rumours of the past month? Today, I was looking through th "T" section of CD singles at the Virgin Megastore and I see that theres an import single of Dr. Worm now! When did that happen?! Sadly it doesn't appear to contain any new material. Anyway, thats when I realized I was really out of it. -B O N G O ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:04:56 -0400 From: "Michael N. Levy" Message-ID: <37247288.3554ACF0@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: (TMBG) My Webpage / Concert Questions Is your son 18 or over? Cuz the early show is 18+ and the late one is 21+. Tix are available online from http://www.ticketweb.com See ya there! -Mike >I asked my husband this morning if he would care to accompany me to the TMBG >show at the Bowery Ballroom on May 15th. He said he would. My son might be >coming along also. What would be the easiest way to get tickets for something >like that? I'm figuring Ticketmaster, am I right? ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: <402df3b3.2455c137@aol.com> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:16:39 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: The Bowery Ballroom Hello again to you all: Well, I ordered the tickets for me and Barry to go to the early TMBG show at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC on May 15th. Anyone on here know the best way for me to go there from Linden, NJ? We could drive, as it's not that far away. But would it be better/easier to go some other way? I don't believe I've ever been in the Bowery section before...but I have taken the tubes to the World Trade Center, then walked over to Chambers Street to do some research at the NYC Archives -- but that was daytime, and after looking at a map, I'm not sure that the World Trade Center is all that close to The Bowery Ballroom. Anyone got any good suggestions for me? Regardless, I am most excited about finally getting to see They after all these years. You'll probably be able to find me by looking for the person with the biggest, most satisfied grin on their face. :-D Karen "Yippee Yahooeeeeee!" Riley MuseKJ@aol.com ------------------------------ From: Jeremy Skrenes Subject: TMBG: valpo show Message-ID: Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:52:04 -0500 attendance was lower than expected, but still a great show. they did some new material, edith head, older (complete with the dramatic poses), and i think maybe one more. when they did mammal, linnel screwed up the beginning, and shouted, "oh my god, i forgot what key this song is in, i completely fucking forgot!" which got a huge laugh out of everyone, and flans said "there will be a 15 cent refund at the door," then they started up again. all in all a fine show. as promoter of the event, i got to meet the johns. they're actual size, but they seemed much bigger to me. i was on their bus, and got a few sigs and some pictures. more than they usually do for the typical show, but hey, no complaints here. for those who do not know, they have one HELL of a nice tour bus. as usual, flans was more talkative, i was surprised to see how shy linnell was. i even made a reference they didn't get at first. one of the band members signed my skull backwards, and said, "i'm getting better at this backwards writing." i replied, "is it backwards writing or just jibberish made to look backwards?" everybody stopped and stared at me. i then quickly alluded to hideaway folk family, and flans explained that the singing was indeed nonsense. he even sang a bit of it off the top of his head, which was great. i then added that if you were to play it backwards, you'd get about the same thing, and they all agreed. the runner and i didn't want to wear our welcome, so we took off shortly after. jeremy * ----------------------------------------- Jeremy Skrenes Email: Jeremy.Skrenes@valpo.edu Valparaiso University ------------------------------ From: Jeremy Skrenes Subject: Re: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle Message-ID: Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:56:44 -0500 yep, it was supposed to be called that, or "superfueled freaksickle," i can't remember which, but has been quite delayed. perhaps if "long tall weekend" has some success, they'll put their singles for sale on mp3. don't expect it though, as when i interviewed flans about ltw, i asked what earlier albums were available on mp3, and he said, "all of our non elektra stuff." i bet most of their newer singles are off of elektra, which makes me think that elektra would make it difficult to release them. right now i'd say keep your eyes open on ebay and look for unofficial sites with mp3s on them. j * ----------------------------------------- Jeremy Skrenes Email: Jeremy.Skrenes@valpo.edu Valparaiso University ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990426153721.79767.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:37:21 PDT Jeremy Skrenes wrote: >don't expect it though, as when i interviewed flans about ltw, i >asked what earlier albums were available on mp3, and he said, "all of >our non elektra stuff." i bet most of their newer singles are off of >elektra, which makes me think that elektra would make it difficult to >release them. I thought I heard that the Johns had bought the rights for Their B-sides back from Elektra. -- May the light shine upon thee, Nathan Mulac "I don't want to be first in line to see the missing head" DeHoff DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ _______________________________________________________________ Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:42:19 -0700 (PDT) From: Nicole Carlson Subject: TMBG: buying tickets + Direct From Brooklyn Message-ID: On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org wrote: > I asked my husband this morning if he would care to accompany me to the TMBG > show at the Bowery Ballroom on May 15th. He said he would. My son might be > coming along also. What would be the easiest way to get tickets for something > like that? I'm figuring Ticketmaster, am I right? Never been to a club to see > a band yet, so I am seriously naive. I saw a double bill at a college gym If you're within hailing distance of the venue, your best option is probably to buy them at the box office ahead of time. Most venues sell tickets to all concerts whenever they're open (call ahead to find out). You avoid the service charge this way, which these days is getting to be enough to buy you a drink. You can also scope out the place; figure out if you need to bring mace for the muggers or money for the valet parking or whatever. If a special trip to the venue to pick up your tickets is not an option, go ahead and get them through TicketScalper or whatever the local equivalent is. If you don't know where the nearest ticket outlet is, call up your favourite music store and ask them. Ticketweb is also a viable option (www.ticketweb.com), though please be aware that the concert information pages are written by morons. (Horror story available on request.) Do get your tix ahead of time; there are few people more miserable than those who thought they'd get tickets at the door only to find the show sold out. Bereft of music, bereft of hope, reduced to begging passers-by for a spare ticket, these grim grey ghosts must at last slink despondently home in the shadows. Don't forget your earplugs. > > In fact, > > while they never said they *hated* the Tiny Toons vids, they did express > > disappoinment, which is why I'm surprised they're on there...guess they're > > acknowledging how many people discovered them through TT. > I think its possible that the Tiny Toons vids are on there > whether the Johns want them there or not. This may very well > have been someone else's decision. Peoples, I will be utterly shocked if the Tiny Toons videos are on there. Although I'd never heard of a Particle Man video, there WAS an official TMBG Istanbul video. Someone mentioned a Particle Man video in the same style (claymation) dating from the same time period. Odds are extremely high that these are the videos on DFB. TMBG had nothing to do with the TT videos (read: they probably don't even have the rights to release them), and, as someone quite rightly pointed out, the TT videos are not "previously unreleased". > Imagine if you will: The TMBG Variety Hour! Yaaaaaaaay! > It would get the axe immediately. Oh. --nicole the wonder nerd *** "Shakespeare In Drag"--rejected title for Eddie From Ohio's sixth album Visit Nicolopolis! http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~carlsonn nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu ana.ng@tmbg.org ncarlson@mail.arc.nasa.gov ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <8da719d2.2455e64a@aol.com> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:54:50 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: buying tickets + Direct From Brooklyn In a message dated 4/26/99, 11:45:42 AM, nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu writes: <> It is definitely the TT videos. A few people who have already gotten it have posted as such on the web board. As for the claymation video that was shown on the Comedy Off-Central version of Squirt TV, it was the "Istanbul" video, not "Particle Man." I would've liked some tv appearances instead of the TT videos, but They prolley couldn't get the rights. Ah, well. Kay ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002801be9006$8a523740$81470904@aah1084-access> From: "Amy :)" Subject: TMBG: BG show...still hope? Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:02:13 -0400 I heard from a semi-reliable source that TMBG will be tacking on a show in Bowling Green, OH somewhere near the end of the current tour. Word has it that the Student Activities Committee is in DEEP doo doo for canceling the concert that was supposed to happen last week, as they are one of the most funded committees on campus and they never do crap. Anyway, if you BG students have more info than I do, or can find more, let us all know! Amy :) ------------------------------ Message-ID: <37245827.5FD5@bgnet.bgsu.edu> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:12:23 +0000 From: "K.C." Subject: Re: TMBG: BG show...still hope? Last I knew about it is that TMBG was really pissed, threatening to sue to get the money due to them, and were rejected when they offered to do a show for a reduced rate on the same date (free admission). As far as I know, they aren't coming back. If it were up to me, I'd tell them never to even talk to BGSU again, and go to Toledo or something if they'd like to do a show in the area. UT is thousands of times better at handling concert events than BG, so if I was TMBG, I'd go there. If I hear anything more about it in local news, I'll type it to y'all. -- K.C. Kless "...I am a snake head eating the head on the opposite side..." Commissioner, TertiArse Fantasy Sports DocWorm@tmbg.org ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:07:58 -0400 (EDT) From: "Kirsten L. Brodbeck" Subject: Non-TMBG: Picture of me Message-ID: If anyone's curious as to what I look like, you can find a picture of me at http://kzoo.edu/~k95cm02/picts.html I'm the big-eyed, grinning blonde in the foreground, and that's my friend Celia looking really scary behind me. Kirsten I knew you in another life You were the tears I used to cry Now you're the storm inside the waves When you touch me I float away. - David Garza ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:13:00 -0400 (EDT) From: "Kirsten L. Brodbeck" Subject: Re: TMBG: Whats the buzz? Tell me whats-a happeneing! + Worm Import Message-ID: On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Bongo wrote: > Today, I was looking through th "T" section of CD singles at the Virgin Megastore and I > see that theres an import single of Dr. Worm now! When did that happen?! Sadly it doesn't > appear to contain any new material. Yeah, they got that at Radio Kilroy, the local indie record store, about a month ago. I was tempted, but it's ten bucks for nothing new. So, no... Nifty package design though, I thought. Kirsten I knew you in another life You were the tears I used to cry Now you're the storm inside the waves When you touch me I float away. - David Garza ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: <1e4e159.2455f634@aol.com> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:02:44 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: buying tickets + Direct From Brooklyn In a message dated 4/26/99 11:45:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu writes: << Ticketweb is also a viable option (www.ticketweb.com), though please be aware that the concert information pages are written by morons. (Horror story available on request.) >> Nicole: Thanks so much for all the great information. I ordered 2 tickets (one for my husband and I) this morning from Ticketweb...and I would also like to put in the request for the Ticketweb horror stories, if you would be so kind :-) Karen "The Shy Organic Gardening Freak" Riley MuseKJ@aol.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:41:45 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: partial credit/Fried remix/tiny toons/damn me Message-ID: <19990426.154145.4390.0.hotel_detective1@juno.com> From: "Cap'n eriKa rae" Me: >(The answer is: "Not many.") Bert, menos amigo Ernie: >I put "very few". Do I get any partial credit? No, I'm sorry - those judges can be sticklers. Well, audience, you all know what happens when we get a wrong answer... "NOODLE LASHINGS! NOODLE LASHINGS!!" I was mistaken: > Isn't Will & Grace one of those shows with the story line of some chick >having the quintessential gay guy as a friend? "Ooh, I can take him >shopping and we don't have to worry about all that icky sexual tension!" Mike "My god, that salmon is sexy!" Leffel corrected: >No, you're thinking about 'Bewitched'. Which Darren? ever-sincere, eriKa, "Mister Roosevelt, stop eating Yugoslavia!" "But it's delicious!" "It's been cool to be cool for too long now and now it's cool not to be cool." - Ben Folds ___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Jeremy Skrenes Subject: Re: TMBG: Hyperfueled Freaksicle Message-ID: Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:03:46 -0500 > I thought I heard that the Johns had bought the rights for Their > B-sides back from Elektra. haven't heard myself, but that doesn't mean it's not true. i just know they couldn't sell their full lengths from elektra on goodnoise. j * ----------------------------------------- Jeremy Skrenes Email: Jeremy.Skrenes@valpo.edu Valparaiso University ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990426200528.2958.rocketmail@web217.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:05:28 -0700 (PDT) From: KRS Tyler Subject: TMBG: Direct From Brooklyn: John Spencer i haven't read any of my digests lately but i was just wondering if anyone else noticed Jon Spencer in the video for The Guitar. I'm preety sure he is the guy in the silver at the part where there all on stage. === Chris Tyler Check out my sites: http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/12rods http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/stadium/8282 http://www.angelfire.com/ny/gamersquad _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:25:10 -0500 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <3724CBA6.99B221E3@tmbg.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: partial credit/Fried remix/tiny toons/damn me Cap'n eriKa rae wrote: > Me: > >(The answer is: "Not many.") > > Bert, menos amigo Ernie: > >I put "very few". Do I get any partial credit? > > No, I'm sorry - those judges can be sticklers. Well, audience, you all > know what happens when we get a wrong answer... > > "NOODLE LASHINGS! NOODLE LASHINGS!!" Oh, I'm sorry, you won't be winning the Norridge City Council, here's your parting gift, The Chernobyl Virus (TM). > I was mistaken: > > Isn't Will & Grace one of those shows with the story line of some chick > >having the quintessential gay guy as a friend? "Ooh, I can take him > >shopping and we don't have to worry about all that icky sexual tension!" > > Mike "My god, that salmon is sexy!" Leffel corrected: > >No, you're thinking about 'Bewitched'. > > Which Darren? McGavin, unless Mike was referring to the current young rockers 'B'Witched, which if I had my day in court, we would see running down the streets of England whilst maddening crowds shout "Blow on the head! Blow on the head!" AKA Bob "Oh No! They've just closed down the X-Files... I mean PSI-Factor-Files!!! What the hell am I watching this for? GAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" SCott ------------------------------ From: ghostkrabb@webtv.net Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:44:26 -0700 (PDT) Message-Id: <199904262044.NAA20124@exserv2.egreetings.com> Subject: TMBG: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARSIDE ghostkrabb@webtv.net has sent you an E-greetings(r) postcard! To view your message, simply click the following Web address anytime over the next three weeks: http://www.egreetings.com/v/wtpjLHpxhp Need some help? See below! ********************************* Perhaps your E-mail program doesn't recognize the Web address as an active link. No problem! You can copy and paste the Web address into your Web browser. Here are instructions on how to copy and paste: a. With your mouse, highlight the *entire* Web address above b. Select the EDIT menu and choose COPY c. Go to your Web browser and *click inside* the window where you normally type a Web address to visit d. Select the EDIT menu and choose PASTE e. Now hit ENTER on your keyboard to take you to the Web address It's that easy! :-) If you would like further assistance, we're happy to help - please send E-mail to solutions@egreetings.com ------------------------- E-greetings(r) is a registered trademark of the E-greetings Network. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199904270148.VAA58032@ussenterprise.ufp.org> From: "Ryan Staib" Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:47:47 -0400 Subject: TMBG: Cooking Vinyl? Did anyone else know TMBG is now on the Cooking Vinyl label? Why hadn't I heard about this if anyone else did know? Well, anyway, they have the tour dates listed on their site (www.cookingvinyl.com) with the phone numbers of the places, and some other stuff. RS ------------------------------ Message-ID: <004b01be8f87$cafd2fe0$0ebf97d0@me> From: "Chris Campbell" Subject: TMBG: TMBG At Wheaton College 5/1 Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:54:58 -0400 Hey hey hey! Is anyone going to this concert? (Wheaton College-Norton Mass, 5/1/99) I need info about it- I have searched high and low on Wheaton's website and other places too (TMBG related sites) I dont even know if the concert is happening or if its open to the public. This is a shot in the dark--- Does anyone goto Wheaton?? Well- hope you can fill me in. -Chris --Feeny --- feeny@tmbg.org ---- http://w3.to/tmbg ----- AIM: Chirscam84 ------ ICQ: 22373843 ------- Yahoo Pager: Chriscam84 I really need my signature file back, Its a pain to write that all out! [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <87b41327.24567aa0@aol.com> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:27:44 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Cooking Vinyl? In a message dated 4/26/99 9:54:47 PM, staib@stratos.net writes: > Did anyone else know TMBG is now on the Cooking Vinyl label? > Why hadn't I heard about this if anyone else did know? Well, >anyway, they have the tour dates listed on their site >(www.cookingvinyl.com) with the phone numbers of the places, and >some other stuff. anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but my memory tells me that's just their distributor/label in the UK (?). (bands have different labels in each country... usually affiliated with each other.. just different names to distribute in those countries rather than importing from the US...and blah blah blah) sarah ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:58:51 -0400 From: Mark Message-ID: <372535FB.20B4@ameritech.net> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Cooking Vinyl? LimeZinger@aol.com wrote: > > In a message dated 4/26/99 9:54:47 PM, staib@stratos.net writes: > > > Did anyone else know TMBG is now on the Cooking Vinyl label? > > Why hadn't I heard about this if anyone else did know? Well, > >anyway, they have the tour dates listed on their site > >(www.cookingvinyl.com) with the phone numbers of the places, and > >some other stuff. > > anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but my memory tells me that's > just their distributor/label in the UK (?). You are correct. In the US, they're on Rounder... ------------------------------ From: Spoonerism@aol.com Message-ID: <2c66771c.24566ae0@aol.com> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:20:32 EDT Subject: TMBG: THE mp3 Album Does anyone know anything about the upcoming MP3 album? Like what songs are on it, etc? I'm just glad my friend just bought a CD burner, seeing as my computer is too "nostalgic" to handle these little audio gems. -CVSEY, who thinks "Ana Ng" is just about the coolest video he's ever seen ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002501be9067$cea1e420$fc360904@aah1084-access> From: "Amy :)" Subject: NON-TMBG: CD burning, Simpsons picture question Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:38:30 -0400 Ok, here's a question for all you who have burned CD's: I need to know how to get two tracks on the CD seamlessly, with no space in between them. I've got 2 songs that blend into each other, and the space between them is rather noticeable. The next question is for you hardcore Simpsons fans out there: In the 138th Episode Spectacular, Troy McClure shows some "early" drawings of Simpsons characters. Two of them are Krusty and Grandpa and seem to have been drawn by a small child with crayons. I need to find these pictures online! Thanks in advance for any help, Amy :) ...and if you can't help me, then I'll have cap'n eriKa make you walk the plank! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199904270540.BAA43014@f04n07.cac.psu.edu> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 01:41:26 -0400 From: Jason Fickley Subject: TMBG: A couple requests I'm looking for 2 things, and yes, I did look at tmbg.org before asking :) 1) Lyrics for 4 of 2 2) Interps for Reprehensible --Jason-- ------------------------------ Message-ID: Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 01:59:19 -0400 (EDT) From: Lawrence P Solomon Subject: Re: TMBG: A couple requests Excerpts from internet.music.tmbg: 27-Apr-99 TMBG: A couple requests by Jason Fickley@psu.edu > 1) Lyrics for 4 of 2 lyrics to 4 of 2 are available, if nowhere else, at http://www.net.cmu.edu/bin/finger?lps+@andrew.cmu.edu :) > 2) Interps for Reprehensible Drugs. :) Lawrence Solomon http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~lps/ lps@andrew.cmu.edu "Just because you're floating doesn't mean * This space inadvertently you haven't drowned." -They Might Be Giants * left with stuff in it. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #16-54 ******************************