Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #17-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 17, Number 11 Tuesday, 11 May 1999 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Careless Santa? Re: TMBG: Older quicktime video? TMBG: TMBG references on Ally McBeal... Re: TMBG: TMBG references on Ally McBeal... TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #17-10 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <003601be9ad5$b137faa0$a1b3a4c1@squid> From: "Uncle Squid" Subject: Re: TMBG: Careless Santa? Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:09:57 +0100 >>"Alright! This is too silly! Now stop it, STOP IT!" > >hehee... sorry kids...i didn't intend for this thread to get so out of >hand for...uhm...i guess it's the third time now. They say some jokes >just lose that entertaining quality after the first time they're told. >NEVER! play it again, boys! :) As reparation, you have to cut down the mightiest tree in this forest with... A HERRING! Uncle Squid's Final Thought: Here's hoping you don't become a robot, clang, clang, whoops, too late! The Uncle Squid site [ www.keme.net/~thelimes/uncle_squid/ ] Carter USM, Pharmacy & more [ http://members.xoom.com/_out_there_/ ] ||| ICQ: 12605535 ||| Tel: (01206) 502043 ||| Fax: (01206) 514682 ||| ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19990510213957.2037.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "The Band Four O'Clock" Subject: Re: TMBG: Older quicktime video? Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:39:57 EDT >From: Gegatron@aol.com >Reply-To: Gegatron@aol.com >To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: Older quicktime video? >Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 22:58:04 EDT > >at theymightbegiants.com Flans said that there was a quicktime movie at >TMBG.com. is he just confused or is there really a video of older that i >havent found? anyone know anything about this? THERE IS NOT A VIDEO, I just check the TheyMightBeGiants.com there is nothing mentioned of the video being released till this summer on ABC. I know that all of us will be watching just for those tmbg moments.-Ian _______________________________________________________________ Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:02:03 -0400 Subject: TMBG: TMBG references on Ally McBeal... Message-ID: <19990510.220207.4054.1.hotel_detective1@juno.com> From: "Cap'n eriKa rae" So, I was watching Ally McBeal with my mom - she loves the show, and if I watch it with her, it's like our "bonding time for the week." So anyway, there was some chick on there whose husband cheated on her or something, and she had dropped a piano on his car - using a crane. They'll Need A Crane! C'mon, it's obvious people! hehe (this is a joke, well, the actual thing is, but I know it wasn't a TMBG reference, I'm not retarded). ever-sincere, eriKa, baby, wait, I didn't mean to say "nightmare" "It's been cool to be cool for too long now and now it's cool not to be cool." - Ben Folds ___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] ------------------------------ From: Batbrain99@aol.com Message-ID: <681d9a3d.2468eeda@aol.com> Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:24:26 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG references on Ally McBeal... In a message dated 99-05-10 22:20:11 EDT, hotel_detective1@juno.com writes: << hehe (this is a joke, well, the actual thing is, but I know it wasn't a TMBG reference, I'm not retarded). >> I'm still skeptic.... ~Batbrain (Brain rhymes with crane! Another reference! Gosh, those bastards pop up everywhere! :) ) ------------------------------ From: JFeehan666@aol.com Message-ID: <85c7bb12.246915ca@aol.com> Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 01:10:34 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #17-10 Okay....here we go... the most creative They Might Be Giant is who? ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #17-11 ******************************