Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #19-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 19, Number 17 Saturday, 17 July 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus TMBG: NYC Free concert TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list TMBG: NYC Free concert TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus TMBG: NYC Free concert TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus TMBG: Sorry everyone!!!!! TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus NON-TMBG: Other Internet Groups Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715112404.008042a0@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >From: "Steel, W Lee" >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:21:16 -0400 >X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2232.9) >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Steel, W Lee" > >Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this guy? > >Lee Steel > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:29:28 -0500 From: Mike Leffel Message-ID: <378DFE58.2CC165E@conpoint.com> Organization: Leffel Brand Adult Undergarments Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus "Steel, W Lee" wrote: > > Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this guy? > > Lee Steel HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN OURSELVES! er, I mean, YES. It's not on just your end. ^_^ Mike "Thats it.. gotta watch Dr. Who!" Leffel --who usually says online what he says in public. i have witnesses. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715112905.00804e80@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:29:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:19:03 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:09:03 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:28:07 +0000 >>>To: zaph@tmbg.org, tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>>X-Mailer: TFS Gateway /222000000/222050737/222002760/222100525/ >>>X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by >>ussenterprise.ufp.org id LAA37400 >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: rhilton@bitc.org.uk >>> >>>My turn! >>> >>>1. The group ranges well past 40. No ageism please! >>>>>> "zaph@tmbg.org" 15/July/1999 05:30am >>> >>>Now we have a much more diverse group, ranging all the way from 13 >>>to 40. >>> >>>2. Every article I have read about email says that starting an argument on >>>email is bad news as it always escalate out of control. >>> >>>3. One of the best pieces of advice about radio broadcasting I ever >>>received was that you shouldn't say anything on air that you would not >>>be prepared to say to your slightly deaf maiden aunt in a crowded public >>>place. We can a bit more liberal on this list but think before you hit the >>>send button! >>> >>>4. Josh Buckland aka dilbert_2000 is deeply immature. >>> >>>Let me start a new thread. What other goups do people subscribe to? I >>>subscribe to a creative radio users group which sometimes comes up >>>with real gems about community radio around the world. I used to >>>subscribe to the Moxy Fruvous group but couldn't keep up. >>> >>>Richard >>> >>> >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715113404.00802820@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:14:03 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:04:02 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>From: linnel@snet.net >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:54:05 -0400 >>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>>X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.01d) >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: linnel@snet.net >>>> >>>> >>>>> Its kind of like me saying, "if you walk through my neighborhood, >>>I'll punch you in the >>>>> face and if you don't like it, then don't walk through my neighborhood." >>> I don't mind >>>>> things that are at least vaugely related to TMBG. And I don't mind a few >>>OT posts. When >>>>> the offtopic posts outnumber the TMBG ones it really kills the list. >>>Ideally it should >>>>> stay at under 30%. >>>> >>>>but see... that's YOUR ideal percentage. perhaps MY ideal >>>>percentage is 6.3%. and maybe sarah's is 54.8%. and mikes is >>>>98.26%...(please note that all percentages were made up...) you >>>>have to think of it both ways, i think. maybe some people came to >>>>the list to be in contact with other tmbg fans. i did. and by being >>>>able to converse (kinda) with other fans, i learn about other things >>>>that i might like. i've learned that there are a lot of tmbg fans that >>>>are also bff fans. that's cool. and i was introduced to mf. also very >>>>cool. >>>> >>>> AND i met a lot of really neat and interesting people... eriKa, >>>>mike, bob scott[insert dreamy sigh here], jim, jay, sarah, dex, >>>>karen... the list goes on! and even though they may not care or >>>>know of my existence, i know of theirs, and i like them. >>>> >>>> and anyone who wants information can certainly find it... if not >>>>here, somewhere else. it's not like we're depriving anyone of the >>>>chance to leanr about tmbg. we're just a bunch of goofy people. is >>>>that so bad? >>>> >>>> now... allow me to plug the off-topic list now. those of us who >>>>continually post off-topic, irrelevant posts actually went as far as to >>>>make a seperate list for the off-topic posts (thanks dex!). now... it >>>>KILLS me... just absolutely KILLS me that someone even bothered >>>>to complain about that list. for GOODNESS SAKE! i don't care who >>>>josh's supposed "anonymous" friend is. that's insane. "dammit... >>>>this off-topic list is just so damn off-topic. hrm." and really... the off- >>>>topic posts have, for the most part, been less abundant. yes yes, >>>>the pirate thing... whaaa whaa. one thread that was apologized for. >>>>there are much worse things in the world. >>>> >>>> i usually hate to get involved in these off-topic wars... but i felt >>>>the need to say my piece, because this is getting ridiculous. to be >>>>honest, i read the off-topic posts and delete many of the tmbg- >>>>oriented ones. i live in little bristol, ct... what do i care about a >>>>show that is going to happen in chicago? i'm interested in the >>>>aftermath, but i seriously don't care about all the hype because i >>>>have nothing to do with it. but do _I_ complain about the posts? no! >>>>why? because there ARE some people who are intrested in it. just >>>>like some people were interested in being a pirate. feh. >>>> >>>> i know, i know. it's a useless thing. but now i can just be >>>>calm and collected and continue on my merry way to bob scott's >>>>hou... er, i mean... the store... ahem... >>>> >>>> >>>> -jen >>>> >>>>i jerk not transfinite jeer. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715113404.0080ee30@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>From: "Steel, W Lee" >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:21:16 -0400 >>X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2232.9) >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Steel, W Lee" >> >>Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this guy? >> >>Lee Steel >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715113404.008114c0@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:14:02 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:04:02 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:54:12 -0400 >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>> >>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:46 -0400 >>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>> >>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:29 -0400 >>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>> >>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:51:09 -0400 >>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:50:57 -0400 >>>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Does anyone have extra tickets to the free concert in NYC on July 19? >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>If so, and you need to get rid of one or two, I am interested. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Please let me know. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Thanks! >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>-Mark >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- >--- >>>>--* >>>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------- --- >>>--* >>>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- --- >>>--* >>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >>--* >>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>--* >>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >--* >>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >--* >>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- --* >>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715113405.00809850@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:29:28 -0500 >From: Mike Leffel >Organization: Leffel Brand Adult Undergarments >Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: Mike Leffel > > > >"Steel, W Lee" wrote: >> >> Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this guy? >> >> Lee Steel > > > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >OURSELVES! > >er, I mean, YES. It's not on just your end. ^_^ > > >Mike "Thats it.. gotta watch Dr. Who!" Leffel >--who usually says online what he says in public. i have witnesses. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715113906.00806500@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:39:06 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:29:05 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:19:03 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:09:03 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:28:07 +0000 >>>>To: zaph@tmbg.org, tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>>>X-Mailer: TFS Gateway /222000000/222050737/222002760/222100525/ >>>>X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by >>>ussenterprise.ufp.org id LAA37400 >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: rhilton@bitc.org.uk >>>> >>>>My turn! >>>> >>>>1. The group ranges well past 40. No ageism please! >>>>>>> "zaph@tmbg.org" 15/July/1999 05:30am >>> >>>>Now we have a much more diverse group, ranging all the way from 13 >>>>to 40. >>>> >>>>2. Every article I have read about email says that starting an argument on >>>>email is bad news as it always escalate out of control. >>>> >>>>3. One of the best pieces of advice about radio broadcasting I ever >>>>received was that you shouldn't say anything on air that you would not >>>>be prepared to say to your slightly deaf maiden aunt in a crowded public >>>>place. We can a bit more liberal on this list but think before you hit the >>>>send button! >>>> >>>>4. Josh Buckland aka dilbert_2000 is deeply immature. >>>> >>>>Let me start a new thread. What other goups do people subscribe to? I >>>>subscribe to a creative radio users group which sometimes comes up >>>>with real gems about community radio around the world. I used to >>>>subscribe to the Moxy Fruvous group but couldn't keep up. >>>> >>>>Richard >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715114404.00806500@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:14:03 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:04:02 -0400 >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>> >>>>>From: linnel@snet.net >>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:54:05 -0400 >>>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>>>X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.01d) >>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Reply-To: linnel@snet.net >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>> Its kind of like me saying, "if you walk through my neighborhood, >>>>I'll punch you in the >>>>>> face and if you don't like it, then don't walk through my neighborhood." >>>> I don't mind >>>>>> things that are at least vaugely related to TMBG. And I don't mind a few >>>>OT posts. When >>>>>> the offtopic posts outnumber the TMBG ones it really kills the list. >>>>Ideally it should >>>>>> stay at under 30%. >>>>> >>>>>but see... that's YOUR ideal percentage. perhaps MY ideal >>>>>percentage is 6.3%. and maybe sarah's is 54.8%. and mikes is >>>>>98.26%...(please note that all percentages were made up...) you >>>>>have to think of it both ways, i think. maybe some people came to >>>>>the list to be in contact with other tmbg fans. i did. and by being >>>>>able to converse (kinda) with other fans, i learn about other things >>>>>that i might like. i've learned that there are a lot of tmbg fans that >>>>>are also bff fans. that's cool. and i was introduced to mf. also very >>>>>cool. >>>>> >>>>> AND i met a lot of really neat and interesting people... eriKa, >>>>>mike, bob scott[insert dreamy sigh here], jim, jay, sarah, dex, >>>>>karen... the list goes on! and even though they may not care or >>>>>know of my existence, i know of theirs, and i like them. >>>>> >>>>> and anyone who wants information can certainly find it... if not >>>>>here, somewhere else. it's not like we're depriving anyone of the >>>>>chance to leanr about tmbg. we're just a bunch of goofy people. is >>>>>that so bad? >>>>> >>>>> now... allow me to plug the off-topic list now. those of us who >>>>>continually post off-topic, irrelevant posts actually went as far as to >>>>>make a seperate list for the off-topic posts (thanks dex!). now... it >>>>>KILLS me... just absolutely KILLS me that someone even bothered >>>>>to complain about that list. for GOODNESS SAKE! i don't care who >>>>>josh's supposed "anonymous" friend is. that's insane. "dammit... >>>>>this off-topic list is just so damn off-topic. hrm." and really... the >off- >>>>>topic posts have, for the most part, been less abundant. yes yes, >>>>>the pirate thing... whaaa whaa. one thread that was apologized for. >>>>>there are much worse things in the world. >>>>> >>>>> i usually hate to get involved in these off-topic wars... but i felt >>>>>the need to say my piece, because this is getting ridiculous. to be >>>>>honest, i read the off-topic posts and delete many of the tmbg- >>>>>oriented ones. i live in little bristol, ct... what do i care about a >>>>>show that is going to happen in chicago? i'm interested in the >>>>>aftermath, but i seriously don't care about all the hype because i >>>>>have nothing to do with it. but do _I_ complain about the posts? no! >>>>>why? because there ARE some people who are intrested in it. just >>>>>like some people were interested in being a pirate. feh. >>>>> >>>>> i know, i know. it's a useless thing. but now i can just be >>>>>calm and collected and continue on my merry way to bob scott's >>>>>hou... er, i mean... the store... ahem... >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> -jen >>>>> >>>>>i jerk not transfinite jeer. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >--* >>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- --* >>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715114404.0081b690@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:14:02 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:04:02 -0400 >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>> >>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:54:12 -0400 >>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>> >>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:46 -0400 >>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>> >>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:29 -0400 >>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:51:09 -0400 >>>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:50:57 -0400 >>>>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Does anyone have extra tickets to the free concert in NYC on July 19? >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>If so, and you need to get rid of one or two, I am interested. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Please let me know. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Thanks! >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>-Mark >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- >>--- >>>>>--* >>>>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------- >--- >>>>--* >>>>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- >--- >>>>--* >>>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------- --- >>>--* >>>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- --- >>>--* >>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >>--* >>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>--* >>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >--* >>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >--* >>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- --* >>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715114405.0081d100@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>From: "Steel, W Lee" >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:21:16 -0400 >>>X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2232.9) >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Steel, W Lee" >>> >>>Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this guy? >>> >>>Lee Steel >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715114405.0081c3d0@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:05 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:29:28 -0500 >>From: Mike Leffel >>Organization: Leffel Brand Adult Undergarments >>Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: Mike Leffel >> >> >> >>"Steel, W Lee" wrote: >>> >>> Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this >guy? >>> >>> Lee Steel >> >> >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>OURSELVES! >> >>er, I mean, YES. It's not on just your end. ^_^ >> >> >>Mike "Thats it.. gotta watch Dr. Who!" Leffel >>--who usually says online what he says in public. i have witnesses. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715114905.00806500@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:49:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:39:06 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:29:05 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:19:03 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:09:03 -0400 >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>> >>>>>From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk >>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:28:07 +0000 >>>>>To: zaph@tmbg.org, tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: The TMBG-list -Reply >>>>>X-Mailer: TFS Gateway /222000000/222050737/222002760/222100525/ >>>>>X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by >>>>ussenterprise.ufp.org id LAA37400 >>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Reply-To: rhilton@bitc.org.uk >>>>> >>>>>My turn! >>>>> >>>>>1. The group ranges well past 40. No ageism please! >>>>>>>> "zaph@tmbg.org" 15/July/1999 05:30am >>> >>>>>Now we have a much more diverse group, ranging all the way from 13 >>>>>to 40. >>>>> >>>>>2. Every article I have read about email says that starting an argument on >>>>>email is bad news as it always escalate out of control. >>>>> >>>>>3. One of the best pieces of advice about radio broadcasting I ever >>>>>received was that you shouldn't say anything on air that you would not >>>>>be prepared to say to your slightly deaf maiden aunt in a crowded public >>>>>place. We can a bit more liberal on this list but think before you hit the >>>>>send button! >>>>> >>>>>4. Josh Buckland aka dilbert_2000 is deeply immature. >>>>> >>>>>Let me start a new thread. What other goups do people subscribe to? I >>>>>subscribe to a creative radio users group which sometimes comes up >>>>>with real gems about community radio around the world. I used to >>>>>subscribe to the Moxy Fruvous group but couldn't keep up. >>>>> >>>>>Richard >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >--* >>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- --* >>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715115404.00811530@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:54:04 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:14:03 -0400 >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>> >>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:04:02 -0400 >>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>> >>>>>>From: linnel@snet.net >>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:54:05 -0400 >>>>>>Subject: Re: TMBG: Re:The TMBG-list >>>>>>X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.01d) >>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>Reply-To: linnel@snet.net >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>> Its kind of like me saying, "if you walk through my neighborhood, >>>>>I'll punch you in the >>>>>>> face and if you don't like it, then don't walk through my >neighborhood." >>>>> I don't mind >>>>>>> things that are at least vaugely related to TMBG. And I don't mind a >few >>>>>OT posts. When >>>>>>> the offtopic posts outnumber the TMBG ones it really kills the list. >>>>>Ideally it should >>>>>>> stay at under 30%. >>>>>> >>>>>>but see... that's YOUR ideal percentage. perhaps MY ideal >>>>>>percentage is 6.3%. and maybe sarah's is 54.8%. and mikes is >>>>>>98.26%...(please note that all percentages were made up...) you >>>>>>have to think of it both ways, i think. maybe some people came to >>>>>>the list to be in contact with other tmbg fans. i did. and by being >>>>>>able to converse (kinda) with other fans, i learn about other things >>>>>>that i might like. i've learned that there are a lot of tmbg fans that >>>>>>are also bff fans. that's cool. and i was introduced to mf. also very >>>>>>cool. >>>>>> >>>>>> AND i met a lot of really neat and interesting people... eriKa, >>>>>>mike, bob scott[insert dreamy sigh here], jim, jay, sarah, dex, >>>>>>karen... the list goes on! and even though they may not care or >>>>>>know of my existence, i know of theirs, and i like them. >>>>>> >>>>>> and anyone who wants information can certainly find it... if not >>>>>>here, somewhere else. it's not like we're depriving anyone of the >>>>>>chance to leanr about tmbg. we're just a bunch of goofy people. is >>>>>>that so bad? >>>>>> >>>>>> now... allow me to plug the off-topic list now. those of us who >>>>>>continually post off-topic, irrelevant posts actually went as far as to >>>>>>make a seperate list for the off-topic posts (thanks dex!). now... it >>>>>>KILLS me... just absolutely KILLS me that someone even bothered >>>>>>to complain about that list. for GOODNESS SAKE! i don't care who >>>>>>josh's supposed "anonymous" friend is. that's insane. "dammit... >>>>>>this off-topic list is just so damn off-topic. hrm." and really... the >>off- >>>>>>topic posts have, for the most part, been less abundant. yes yes, >>>>>>the pirate thing... whaaa whaa. one thread that was apologized for. >>>>>>there are much worse things in the world. >>>>>> >>>>>> i usually hate to get involved in these off-topic wars... but i felt >>>>>>the need to say my piece, because this is getting ridiculous. to be >>>>>>honest, i read the off-topic posts and delete many of the tmbg- >>>>>>oriented ones. i live in little bristol, ct... what do i care about a >>>>>>show that is going to happen in chicago? i'm interested in the >>>>>>aftermath, but i seriously don't care about all the hype because i >>>>>>have nothing to do with it. but do _I_ complain about the posts? no! >>>>>>why? because there ARE some people who are intrested in it. just >>>>>>like some people were interested in being a pirate. feh. >>>>>> >>>>>> i know, i know. it's a useless thing. but now i can just be >>>>>>calm and collected and continue on my merry way to bob scott's >>>>>>hou... er, i mean... the store... ahem... >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> -jen >>>>>> >>>>>>i jerk not transfinite jeer. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>--* >>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >--* >>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >--* >>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- --* >>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715115405.0081be10@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:54:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:05 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:05 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:29:28 -0500 >>>From: Mike Leffel >>>Organization: Leffel Brand Adult Undergarments >>>Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: Mike Leffel >>> >>> >>> >>>"Steel, W Lee" wrote: >>>> >>>> Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this >>guy? >>>> >>>> Lee Steel >>> >>> >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> HE'S STUCK IN A PARADOX! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE HIM IS TO JUMP IN >>>OURSELVES! >>> >>>er, I mean, YES. It's not on just your end. ^_^ >>> >>> >>>Mike "Thats it.. gotta watch Dr. Who!" Leffel >>>--who usually says online what he says in public. i have witnesses. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715115405.0081d470@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:54:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:04 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:14:02 -0400 >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>> >>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:04:02 -0400 >>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>> >>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:54:12 -0400 >>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>> >>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:46 -0400 >>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:29 -0400 >>>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:51:09 -0400 >>>>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>>>>>>>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>>>>>>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:50:57 -0400 >>>>>>>>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>>>Subject: TMBG: NYC Free concert >>>>>>>>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>>>>>>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>Does anyone have extra tickets to the free concert in NYC on July 19? >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>If so, and you need to get rid of one or two, I am interested. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>Please let me know. >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>Thanks! >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>-Mark >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------ --- >>>--- >>>>>>--* >>>>>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>>>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------- >>--- >>>>>--* >>>>>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- >>--- >>>>>--* >>>>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------- >--- >>>>--* >>>>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- >--- >>>>--* >>>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------- --- >>>--* >>>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>*--------------------------------------------------------------------- --- >>>--* >>>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >>--* >>>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>--* >>>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- >--* >>>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ >--* >>>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>>Professional & Distance Education >>>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>>*----------------------------------------------------------------------- --* >>>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715115405.0081f410@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:54:05 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:44:05 -0400 >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" > >>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:34:04 -0400 >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >> >>>X-Sender: paulsm2@mail.its.rpi.edu >>>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.5 (32) >>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 >>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>From: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>>Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>Reply-To: "Mark L. Paulsen" >>> >>>>From: "Steel, W Lee" >>>>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Subject: TMBG: Mark Paulsen Virus >>>>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:21:16 -0400 >>>>X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2232.9) >>>>Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>>>Reply-To: "Steel, W Lee" >>>> >>>>Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this >guy? >>>> >>>>Lee Steel >>>> >>>> >>>*------------------------------------------------------------------------ --* >>>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>>Professional & Distance Education >>>(518) 276 - 2845 >>>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >>> >>> >>*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Mark L. Paulsen '93 >>Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >>Professional & Distance Education >>(518) 276 - 2845 >>paulsm2@rpi.edu >>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >>Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >>drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >>he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. >> >> >*--------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Mark L. Paulsen '93 >Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations >Professional & Distance Education >(518) 276 - 2845 >paulsm2@rpi.edu >*-------------------------------------------------------------------------* >Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of >drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if >he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. > > *--------------------------------------------------------------------------* Mark L. Paulsen '93 Production Coordinator - Videotape Operations Professional & Distance Education (518) 276 - 2845 paulsm2@rpi.edu *-------------------------------------------------------------------------* Rene Descartes walked into a bar and had a couple of drinks. As he stood to leave, the bartender asked if he wanted another. He replied "I think not"....... and vanished. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19990715120049.008035d0@mail.its.rpi.edu> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:00:49 -0400 From: "Mark L. Paulsen" Subject: TMBG: Sorry everyone!!!!! Sorry for the billion e-mail messages!!!!! I use Eudora for my e-mail program and accidentally set up a filter to forward messages back to the mailing list. I had meant for the messages to be filtered to a mailbox I set up. It is fixed now and there won't be multiple copies of messages coming through. Have a good day! -Mark ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:39:24 -0500 From: Bob Scott Message-ID: <378E1CCC.14D553FA@conpoint.com> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: Mark Paulsen Virus Secret Agent Steel, W Lee wrote: > Is anyone else getting multiple copies of every email sent back by this guy? My optimistic outlook is making me read every one of them just to make sure that he isn't trying to get a message across... So far, I've found 7 of the lost quatrains of Nostradamus hidden among several of the messages. They'll be released on the next Nostradamus album. Bob "I really hate perpetual postings..." Scott ------------------------------ Message-ID: <378E0EAC.C862AEC8@fruhead.com> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:39:08 -0500 From: Chad Maloney Subject: NON-TMBG: Other Internet Groups rhilton@bitc.org.uk wrote: > Let me start a new thread. What other goups do people subscribe to? I > subscribe to a creative radio users group which sometimes comes up > with real gems about community radio around the world. I used to > subscribe to the Moxy Fruvous group but couldn't keep up. Personally, I am a regular on alt.music.moxy-fruvous, which is pretty high traffic and sometimes completely filled with useless crap. But when it gets good, it is good enough to overshadow the useless crap. If anyone is interested in reading it through email, you can check out http://www.fruvous.com in the Moxy Online section to see how to receive the newsgroup as email. The digest form may be a little more manageable. I also subscribe to the EdHeads mailing list which is a list for the fans of excellent folk group Eddie From Ohio (http://www.efohio.com). It's pretty low traffic and I don't consider myself a regular there so much. But it has good info and are a bunch of Nice People. So, I guess I just subscribe to the mailing lists that Nicole the Wonder Nerd subscribes to also. No wait!! I'm also on the Dan Bern mailing list which is a most interesting beast unlike any other list I'm on. It has political discussions and other asundry discussions and is generally a totally different experience than any other list I've been on. Oh, and DAT-Heads... - Chad ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #19-17 ******************************