Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-22 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 22 Monday, 22 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Linnel L.A. In Store TMBG: I've got my new website up :-) Re: TMBG: An update to my last post about 1999 TMBG openers/ NY Venue Name? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3837B747.A009C086@pacificnet.net> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:11:38 -0800 From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: Linnel L.A. In Store Hello, I'm an idiot. Today, John Linnell appeared at Storyopolis in L.A. and I wasn't there because I forgot that it was today! I knew it was this weekend but for some reason I thought it was on Saturday and I didn't find out until too late. Now I'm miserable. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a detailed report from someone who was there. So detailed that I'll feel like I was there! See you L.A. folks at the Troubador show on Monday (if I can remember..ha!ha!) -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: <0.894f4c30.25693986@aol.com> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 07:03:18 EST Subject: TMBG: I've got my new website up :-) Hello all, Well, it's taken a while, but my son Terry and I finally have our website to a point where we feel it can be of some use..It focuses on TMBG/Linnell/Mono Puff, but so far, only the TMBG and Linnell material is up..the Mono Puff portion will be coming along shortly. There are a few other bits that we have to complete, but the parts we felt were most important are in there. There are only a few pics right now, but more will be added. We plan on updating the site daily, so if you are looking for news or concert info, you may want to take a peek at what we have listed. If any of you have comments or questions about anything you see on the site, please be sure to e-mail either me at MuseKJ@aol.com, or Terry at SonicX@home.com, and we'll try to help you out as best we can. The URL for the site is: http://mercmuse.dhs.org Karen (MuseKJ@aol.com) & Terry (SonicX@home.com) ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991121221047.3865.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Ian Power" Subject: Re: TMBG: An update to my last post about 1999 TMBG openers/ NY Venue Name? Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:10:47 EST >4/21/99: Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN >4/26/99: Hoyt Sherman Auditorium, Des Moines, IA >4/27/99: Taylor Performing Arts Center at Missouri Southern College, > >Joplin, >MO > 5/1/99: Wheaton College in Norton, MA: I've heard there were four > >openers >for I don't for sure about these, but on 4/30/99 in Rochester, NY, Michael Shelley opened, and my guess is he was at these as well. ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-22 ******************************