Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 28 Sunday, 28 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #23-27 TMBG: DLS on Top 100!!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <3.0.5.32.19991127011741.0081bd10@pop3.xprt.net> Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:17:41 -0800 From: Kerry Biggs Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #23-27 >People keep saying this, and I have yet to find what is so mainstream about >Factory Showroom, as compared to the other albums. Is it just because it >emphasizes guitar, bass, and drums, or what? Actually, I'd consider John Henry to be a bit more "mainstream". Factory Showroom was more of a return to form... well-rounded songs that explore a variety of different styles of music. John Henry got the big push from Elektra- a failed attempt to get "Snail Shell" on the radio, lots of tv appearances, a video... Factory Showroom probably wasn't what they were looking for. Kerry ------------------------------ From: shane88@mindless.com Message-Id: <99112719434888.12568@weba2.iname.net> Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 19:43:48 -0500 (EST) Subject: TMBG: DLS on Top 100!!! Hey all, i just got the new TV Guide in which they list MTV's top 100 videos of all time. and Dont Lets Start is number 89!! it also says that you can vote online for your favs on the list, but i cant find it on either tvguide or mtv's website yet. anyone know more about this. i was freakin out when i read this!! have a nice day (you want it when?), ~shane "linnell88" gasteyer * ---------------------------------------------------------------- Get your free email from AltaVista at http://altavista.iname.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-28 ******************************