Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-29 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 29 Monday, 29 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #23-28 TMBG: Re: Questions and comments regarding State Songs TMBG: Re: The Johns: At a glance Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: JJRRutgers@aol.com Message-ID: <0.a8d731a5.2573017c@aol.com> Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:06:52 EST Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #23-28 I can't believe it too that Don't Let's Start would be voted in the top 100. MTV has done their top 500 videos all the time, and they usually lean towards more recent videos (Usually I scratch my head when they put something like Come Out And Play above Sledgehammer). This survey must have different criteria; either they asked the musicians to vote on them (Like VH1's top 100 artists) or they asked Matt Pinfield, the only VJ at MTV who knows his s**t. ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 19:19:32 -0500 From: Adrienne Spruill Message-ID: <3841C694.8FD320E@epix.net> Organization: Student Subject: TMBG: Re: Questions and comments regarding State Songs Oh! The other day I was listning to PA and just to be dumb I satred singing "Pennsylvania" over and over with the song and I noticed that it fet perfectly. I thought I was so smart but my the friend that I was with just called me crazy. I'm glad that someone else picked up on this whole thing. "I'd rather be whistling in the dark," -A > My dad pointed something out: In Mississippi and Pennsylvania, the names of > the states repeated fit nicely as lyrics to the songs. Try it! ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 19:32:23 -0500 From: Adrienne Spruill Message-ID: <3841C997.12AC2362@epix.net> Organization: Student Subject: TMBG: Re: The Johns: At a glance Heres my draw on this question... Linnell-I think Linnell is the face of the group mostly because when I first became a fan of the band I didn't even know what Flans looked like because I never saw the guy. It seemed that I only ever saw pictures of Linnell. And it also seemed like Linnell sang most of the songs. (I know that's not entirely true, it just seemed that way.) Flansy-He seems like to goof ball type...not in a bad way...lord knows, I love him! At all of the concerts I've been to Flans is all hyper and jumping around while Linnell remained pretty quiet...except for the Lock Haven University show...Linnell was in rare from that night. So now that I've made absolutely NO sense what so ever... "I'd rather be whistling in the dark," -A ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-29 ******************************