Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #24-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 24, Number 27 Monday, 27 December 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Poll & Stuff Re: TMBG: Poll & Stuff TMBG: Wired Planet station Re: TMBG: New Poll, some questions Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <19991226135141.89533.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "jEsSiCa Schleiger" Subject: TMBG: Poll & Stuff Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 06:51:41 MST Ok, I know I don't post much, but I do read the list every day... Just to catch up-- Favorite LP: Lincoln, although I'd have to say (and don't hate me for this one) that FS is a close second...but my fave song (at the moment) is Sen Surround, which, unfortunately, is not on a TMBG LP... For Pop Up Video - My vote is for Don't Let's Start or Dr. Worm. DLS was mainstream and would be recognized, and recognition is important to production people (hey...it DID make MTV's top 100, eh), so that's my main inclination...and someone make sure to submit Flan's French Toast Recipe...they'd like that. ;) Hope everyone had a merry holiday...I got the "O Tannenbaum" 45 for Christmas--Yippie!!! jeSsIca **************************************************************** ~if mom had known she was expecting, she might have gone to see JAWS, instead of seeing the film where the sound effects came right up through the floor--and I'd be differently formed~ THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS **************************************************************** if you want an explanation of what this quote means to me, ask! WARNING: Crummy ad for hotmail appears below. ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: EmarZero@aol.com Message-ID: <0.160cddc9.259784c5@aol.com> Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:48:37 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Poll & Stuff In a message dated 12/26/99 8:57:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, alien3xa51@hotmail.com writes: > Favorite LP: Lincoln, although I'd have to say (and don't hate me for this > one) that FS is a close second...but my fave song (at the moment) is Sen > Surround, which, unfortunately, is not on a TMBG LP... Yes! Sensurround! Great song! Weee... precious and few are the songs that actually would drive me to be caught dead with MMPR merchandise... and then the SEXXY version is different, so I *had* to get that.... Has anyone figured out what is being sung under the last few choruses of that song? (The SEXXY version...) Listen to it, and you'll hear it... I'm pretty sure it's Flans, and it's really weird. ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <0.d53a01d7.2598014d@aol.com> Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:39:57 EST Subject: TMBG: Wired Planet station Can someone tell me where I go to d/l the TMBG radio station for Wired PLanet? Thanks. PR Mega ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991227023700.84254.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Ian The Bold" Subject: Re: TMBG: New Poll, some questions Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:37:00 EST Rick wrote: <<>> I too was waned on the third of TMBG's records. In 1992 (2nd grade for me) a friend of my dad's gave him a tape with Flood on one side and Lincoln on the other. I was young and impatient, so I didn't bother with Lincoln (although I dug Cowtown) and soon Flood molded me into the disgruntled fan I am now. Mr. Bean wrote: <<<02/04/00 Boston, MA Avalon 02/05/00 Providence, RI Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel>>> This doesn't help me! Where's Rochester?! PR Mega wrote: <<>> http://www.wiredplanet.com - download the player, then find the station from there. Lift that fork, eat that snail, Ian Power http://www.angelfire.com/de/power19/index.html ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #24-27 ******************************