Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #24-31 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 24, Number 31 Friday, 31 December 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #24-30 Re: TMBG: TMBG Video / James Ensor TMBG: Re: TMBG mention Re: TMBG: TMBG reference sighting. Re: TMBG: TMBG reference sighting. Re: TMBG: TMBG reference sighting. TMBG: TMBG Fan Reborn Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: KingoPuns@aol.com Message-ID: <0.c8b1197d.259c7044@aol.com> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:22:28 EST Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #24-30 In a message dated 12/29/99 11:05:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org writes: << Em Em Em Em Em C C D D Em Em Em Em Em C C D D E E E E E Am G C G D D D D D Am Am D D G - - - C - - - D - - - C - - - G - - - Bb - - - C - - - D - - - G - - - C - - - D - - - C - - - G - - - Bb - - - C - - - D - - - >> Ana Ng? =/ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000f01bf52bb$7c7704c0$acb3a4c1@squid> From: "Uncle Squid" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Video / James Ensor Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:46:06 -0000 ----- Original Message ----- From: To: ; Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 10:57 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG Video / James Ensor > << can anyone let me know what the URL for "TMBG: Better Living > Through Music" is... it's a top site and I want to see some of the videos! >> > > <> > > Does this site have videos on it? where are they? Under the Sensurround section, it says "Music Videos" ~ Uncle Squid: "Life's a pile of shit, when you look at it" ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:45:03 -0500 From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Message-ID: <84g26m$ep6$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG mention Yeah, Ive been waiting all year for that episode to be replayed so I could record it.. and when they did show it, my cable company pre-empted it with football! Grrrrrr. -Mike wrote in message news:0.26952969.259bfc9d@aol.com... > I was watching a rerun of 3rd Rock from the Sun the other day, and > Solomon(John Lithgow) was reading a list of people's names: Flansburgh, > Cantrell(as in Laura-the guitar-) and Linnell. I was amazed. > > > Harlan Muir > DrSaxx@aol.com ------------------------------ From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: <0.a94b7176.259d1652@aol.com> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:10:58 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG reference sighting. My bad...I did mean C#m.....and yes, it is New York City ------------------------------ From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: <0.cef2b9f2.259d178a@aol.com> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:16:10 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG reference sighting. They also seem to have a lot of songs in Am. Harlan Muir DrSaxx@aol.com ------------------------------ From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: <0.3acb3c73.259d1b90@aol.com> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:33:20 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG reference sighting. I have no idea what that is...this one might be hard (especially the fact that I don't even know if this is right, but is so very close). Gm A Gm A Gm A F E Gm A Gm A Gm A F Eb D Am Dm------- Am Dm------- G G D G I've played it with the recording and it sounds pretty accurate. Harlan Muir DrSaxx@aol.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <006e01bf534d$0c3a5580$68bf97d0@celeron> From: "Chris Campbell" Subject: TMBG: TMBG Fan Reborn Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:08:15 -0500 Hello All! Feeny here. Last summer I was introduced to the irresistable sounds of Moxy Fruvous. Since then, my tmbg CDs collected dust, and my participation in the tmbg-list faded. On top of that my computer failed, and school kept me very very busy and away from the list. Well, now with x-mas behind me, I am left with a new hope, a new collection of music. Music by the one and only John Linnell. Yes state songs. Just when I thought my tmbg loving flame had burnt out, it had gassoline splashed upon it. I think that state songs is 45 minuets of pure bliss. Anyway, I will try to be active on the list and keep yall on your toes (wait, I'm from Maine- D'oh, get it? Yall?). Always loving all of you, -Chris "Feeny" Campbell "Has crushed my evil heart"- "Maine"- State Songs, -John Linnell ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #24-31 ******************************