Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #21-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 21, Number 13 Monday, 13 September 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #21-12 TMBG: Mistitled TMBG Radio TMBG: one thing, HELP Re: TMBG: Re: Review/Setlist of last night's show???? TMBG: mystery people Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: CurlyMan4@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:07:10 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #21-12 Does any one know when they are going to play in chicago? Sincerely Steve "Curly" ------------------------------ From: IamSam98@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:31:18 EDT Subject: TMBG: Mistitled TMBG Radio Hmm... Meet James Esnor = S-E-X-X-Y? This is actually kind of funny. It's the STD version of the song, which makes sense, but it's the WRONG SONG. Eh, some people are not too smart. BTW, I finally just heard Drinking ... nice instrumental! I like, but not as much as Spacesuit. This WiredRadio thing is ok by me. -Sam ------------------------------ From: gray42@juno.com Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:44:15 -0400 Subject: TMBG: one thing, HELP Message-ID: <19990912.134604.-257613.1.gray42@juno.com> Ok, I'm not sure if this got thru the first time cause I've received no replies --------- Forwarded message ---------- From: gray42@juno.com To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 21:42:31 -0400 Subject: TMBG: two things Message-ID: <19990906.214447.-245423.1.gray42@juno.com> Geee, I find that coming across 700 messages in my mailbox can be mighty stressful. Since I delete all my messages, could someone forward me the list faq so I can switch to digest. I'm addicted to this funky place, and don't want to leave, so I'll give digest a try before I throw in the towel. I can only check my e-mail durring the weekend, which leaves me little time. thanx in advance Mysterio Gal (NIPPPLES!!!!!!!!!!) "His father wanted to build a platform, that rotated clockwise, to get the kid to look him in the eye!" --SIRMILLARDMULCH MST3K#88182 ICQ#9585405 gray42@juno.com, send attachments to mr_realgal@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/4871 The Official Project Omicrom website: www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9007 ___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj. ------------------------------ From: EmarZero@aol.com Message-ID: <861203e2.250d6e58@aol.com> Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:00:08 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Review/Setlist of last night's show???? In a message dated 99-09-10 12:07:15 EDT, you write: << Anyway does anyone else think that the guitarist from You Were Spiraling looks exactly like Matthew Perry(Chandler) from Friends? At the LTW release party show I looked at him and thought "Damn, that guy looks like Matthew Perry". Not 5 seconds later the girl next to me said to her boyfriend, "Doesn't the guitarist look like Chandler from Friends?" >> Actually, during a break in their set, about three people, in unison, all screamed "YOU LOOK LIKE CHANDLER!" at the YWS guitarist, who responded with a vehement "NO I DON'T!"... Heh. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <00eb01befd6f$3d6e7980$6b4c3004@aah1084-access> From: "Amy :)" Subject: TMBG: mystery people Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:31:43 -0400 Hi there list - I took a picture of a group of people with a big TMBG banner at a show in Cleveland in the fall of 1996. Now that it's almost 3 years later, I've finally scanned it in like I said I was going to and I can't remember who the people are! So if you'd like to claim yourself in this picture, please let me know. http://www.strangemud.net/~agreen/banner.jpg Amy :) [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #21-13 ******************************