Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 11 Thursday, 11 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: State Songs are in the UK!!! TMBG: TOADS -Reply TMBG: Montana 12" Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk Message-Id: Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:12:20 +0000 Subject: TMBG: State Songs are in the UK!!! Well my copy has arrived, thank to Amazon.com. Anyone else from the UK on the list have theirs? Or am I the first! Richard ------------------------------ From: rhilton@bitc.org.uk Message-Id: Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:00:57 +0000 Subject: TMBG: TOADS -Reply But then again, maybe not the oldest! Richard - turning 45 (aaaah!) on 26 November (Greenwich Mean Time) >>> "w_lee_steel@groton.pfizer.com" 6/November/1999 10:06pm >>> Hope to see you at the Bowery on 12/11. BTW at midnight that night I turn 42! Lee Steel (maybe the oldest guy on the list) ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:53:42 -0600 From: "Jay G." Message-ID: <80cs2n$26k3$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Montana 12" Does anyone have the Montana 12" single yet? How's the b-side "Louisiana" ? -Jay ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-11 ******************************