Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 20 Saturday, 20 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #23-19 TMBG: Lack of florida dates Re: TMBG: Lack of florida dates TMBG: Linnell LA shows- anyone going? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: KingoPuns@aol.com Message-ID: <0.28c20bce.256651bb@aol.com> Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 02:09:47 EST Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #23-19 In a message dated 11/18/99 11:07:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org writes: << The reason would be that no one's sending anything. make sense? >> How absurd is that... ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001c01bf327e$1dce7140$fd52bfa8@jane> From: "Daniel Gentle" Subject: TMBG: Lack of florida dates Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:06:22 -0800 I think it kinda sucks that the closet tmbg get to florida is georgia ... there last 2 tours they missed us ... everytime they play here they always say tey love it and they'll come back .. how odd ... any other tmbg fans from the sunshine state out there ? - Danny *--------------------------------------------------------------- "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. " - Albert Einstein (1879-1955) "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. " - Albert Einstein (1879-1955) "It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. " - Albert Einstein (1879-1955) "The mistakes are all waiting to be made. " - chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956) on the game's opening position "Hell is a half-filled auditorium. " - Robert Frost (1874-1963) "Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes. " - Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying. " - Woody Allen (1935-) "There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home. " - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977 "640K ought to be enough for anybody. " - Bill Gates (1955-), in 1981 *--------------------------------------------------------------- [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <0.c8cb9ecf.2566674e@aol.com> Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:41:50 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Lack of florida dates Yeah, I had to go to Georgia last year...couldn't make the trip this year. I live in South Florida, where they haven't come in like forever, but I did see them in Gainsville and St. Petersburg. I hope they come back soon! Kay ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:09:31 -0800 From: Kris Maxwell Subject: TMBG: Linnell LA shows- anyone going? Message-id: <0FLG0096KL6GFX@vega.utulsa.edu> Howdy folks, I happen to be going to Los Angeles with my girlfriend for Thanksgiving, so of course i am going to try and catch both John Linnell shows this week. I am not positive about Storyopolis, but i am for sure going to be at the Troubador. I wil probably be wearing a Cildren of the Corn Dogs shirt (don't ask), or something nondescript (like w/o a print). In either case, i will be accompanied by a cute, blonde, shortish girl with glasses... I look kinda like Shaggy from Scooby doo, so if you see me, yell HEY BASTARD or something... anyway, cheers. Kris "the denominator" maxwell p.s. i never use the word "cheers." ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-20 ******************************