Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 21 Sunday, 21 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: FA: Long Tall Weekend & More Rare CDs ENDS SUNDAY NON-TMBG: Elvis Costello TMBG: Linnell's Chicago shows Re: TMBG: Linnell's Chicago shows TMBG: An update to my last post about 1999 TMBG openers/ NY Venue Name? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <00cb01bf338b$194b4fe0$5ef34e0c@davidlev> From: "vig" Subject: TMBG: FA: Long Tall Weekend & More Rare CDs ENDS SUNDAY Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:49:36 -0500 I have a few rare They Might Be Giants CDs up for auction on eBay ending this Sunday. Long Tall Weekened - The original promo with the full color artwork NOT A CD-R http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200892677 Hello '93 Sampler - Single disc 10 track promo sampler w/ 1 track each from 1993 groups http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200930703 Then - Single Disc 15 track promo sampler in cool sleeve http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200915327 Factory Showroom - Promo Advance CD w/ backing bio card http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200922690 All items have pictures on eBay. All auctions end Sunday, November 21st. Thanks for looking David ------------------------------ From: mattj@charm.net Message-Id: <199911202052.PAA18402@fellspt.charm.net> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 15:51:09 -0500 Subject: NON-TMBG: Elvis Costello Does anyone know if Elvis Costello has a new album or single out? I heard an awesome song on the radio a week or two ago that sounded like him. Unfortunately, all I can remember is liking it so much. If he does have a new radio single please e-mail me with what it is, I might just put in a cdnow order with that and the Montana single. Thanks, Matt Matt James mattj@charm.net ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <0.64bbec6d.25687ac8@aol.com> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:29:28 EST Subject: TMBG: Linnell's Chicago shows anyone here have any information on how or where to get tickets to the dec. 5 linnell show at schubas? a phone number or something would help a lot i cant even find where this place is!!! thanks kids!! ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: <0.bcaf073f.25688121@aol.com> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:56:33 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Linnell's Chicago shows In a message dated 11/20/99 5:30:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, Gegatron@aol.com writes: << anyone here have any information on how or where to get tickets to the dec. 5 linnell show at schubas? a phone number or something would help a lot i cant even find where this place is!!! thanks kids!! >> Here is the address: Schuba's Tavern 3159 N. Southport Ave. Chicago, IL Phone: (773) 525- 2508 You can buy tickets through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com The shows are 21 & over. If you look for more info on Schuba's under "venue info" at the Ticketmaster website, you can find extra info on tickets the venue, and parking. Hope this was of some help... Karen :-) MuseKJ@aol.com ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: <0.6eb7025a.2568948a@aol.com> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:19:22 EST Subject: TMBG: An update to my last post about 1999 TMBG openers/ NY Venue Name? Hello again everyone, Well, I would like to thank those of you who have been so helpful with my research so far on TMBG's 1999 opening acts...the following is an updated list...I am looking for the artists who have opened for TMBG, or artists that TMBG have opened up for, at the following shows (if no one opened at any of these concerts, I'd like to know that also): 4/10/99: Wentworth Tech Institute, Boston, MA 4/21/99: Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN 4/26/99: Hoyt Sherman Auditorium, Des Moines, IA 4/27/99: Taylor Performing Arts Center at Missouri Southern College, Joplin, MO 5/1/99: Wheaton College in Norton, MA: I've heard there were four openers for this one, but which four, I don't know. 9/16/99: Tipitina's Uptown in New Orleans, LA Also, anyone who went to the 4/30/99 TMBG show in Rochester, NY -- what was the name of the venue that was at? If you have any info on any of the above, please e-mail me at MuseKJ@aol.com Thanks! Karen :-) MuseKJ@aol.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-21 ******************************