Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #23-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 23, Number 8 Monday, 8 November 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Idaho interp Re: TMBG: Idaho interp Re: TMBG: Idaho interp NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: LSD (Was: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24) Re: TMBG: TOADS Re: TMBG: Idaho interp TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG TMBG: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! TMBG: Re: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! Re: TMBG: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! Re: TMBG: Re: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.19991107195101.007b18a0@student.anu.edu.au> Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 19:51:01 +1100 From: Ryan Mooney Subject: TMBG: Idaho interp >he'd had. Apparently it was late at night, Yoko and Sean were sleeping, and >for some reason, he was convinced tha he was driving the house. Yeah. He >thought that if he fell asleep, the house would crash into something, and >that Yoko and Sean would die. I don't remember what Linnell said about Given that John never took acid after the birth of Sean, and they lived in the Dakota in New York, the wife and child referred to are more likely Cynthia and Julian. - Ryan *** Last concert seen: GERLING / SPIDERBAIT 20/08/99 Canberra Last CD purchased: VARIOUS ARTISTS - We Might Be Giants, Too! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <002301bf2903$71969d40$689ea2d1@cannon> From: "-=eRiCh=-" Subject: Re: TMBG: Idaho interp Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 01:35:27 -0800 You know the song may not be about what John Lennon did but more inspired by and about some guy doing what John Lennon did. -=eRiCh=- > >he'd had. Apparently it was late at night, Yoko and Sean were sleeping, and > >for some reason, he was convinced tha he was driving the house. Yeah. He > >thought that if he fell asleep, the house would crash into something, and > >that Yoko and Sean would die. I don't remember what Linnell said about > > Given that John never took acid after the birth of Sean, and they lived in > the Dakota in New York, the wife and child referred to are more likely > Cynthia and Julian. > > - Ryan > > *** > Last concert seen: GERLING / SPIDERBAIT 20/08/99 Canberra > Last CD purchased: VARIOUS ARTISTS - We Might Be Giants, Too! > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107134515.64622.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristina Panos" Subject: Re: TMBG: Idaho interp Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 07:45:15 CST > >he'd had. Apparently it was late at night, Yoko and Sean were sleeping, >and > >for some reason, he was convinced tha he was driving the house. Yeah. >He > >thought that if he fell asleep, the house would crash into something, and > >that Yoko and Sean would die. I don't remember what Linnell said about > >Given that John never took acid after the birth of Sean, and they >lived in >the Dakota in New York, the wife and child referred to are more >likely >Cynthia and Julian. Given that I had no idea that John Lennon had been married twice, I assumed that the wife and child reffered to were Yoko and Sean. :P Kristina "So what? The moron still though he was DRIVING HIS HOUSE!" Panos, who can't stand drug-using weak people. http://www.goblinmag.com Powered by They Might Be Giants!! ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107204114.82764.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Ian Power" Subject: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 15:41:14 EST Anybody going to the Moxy Fruvous show in Rochester on 11/24? I'll be there with some friends. So what's gonna happen to Chess Piece Face? -Ian Power PS- According to Linell, Lennon didn't take acid when driving his house, it was LSD ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107205123.83268.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 12:51:23 PST Ian Power wrote: >PS- According to Linell, Lennon didn't take acid when driving his house, it >was LSD Uh, LSD IS acid. -- Relaxing on my hands and knees, relaxing on my face, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107215413.96876.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristina Panos" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 15:54:12 CST Nathan Mewlack DeHoff wrote: >Ian Power wrote: >>PS- According to Linell, Lennon didn't take acid when driving his house, >>it >>was LSD > >Uh, LSD IS acid. Thanks, Nathan. I didn't want to have to put the smack down. Kristina "Lysergic Diathalmine?" Panos ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107215846.68687.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 13:58:46 PST Kristina Panos wrote: >Nathan Mewlack DeHoff wrote: Hey! Stop mispronouncing my name in writing! >>Ian Power wrote: >>>PS- According to Linell, Lennon didn't take acid when driving his house, >>>it >>>was LSD >> >>Uh, LSD IS acid. > >Thanks, Nathan. I didn't want to have to put the smack down. > >Kristina "Lysergic Diathalmine?" Panos Actually, I think the full name is something like Lysergic Acid Dialthalmine. Not sure why they don't call it LAD or LSAD, but I guess the song would have had to be called "Lucy in the Air with Diamonds" or "Lucy in the Sky with Artificial Diamonds" in that case. -- Relaxing on my hands and knees, relaxing on my face, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107221324.37371.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristina Panos" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 16:13:24 CST Nathan M. DeHoff wrote: >Kristina Panos wrote: >>Nathan Mewlack DeHoff wrote: > >Hey! Stop mispronouncing my name in writing! Doh! Tell me what it is! Short "U" doesn't do it for me! >>>Ian Power wrote: >>>>PS- According to Linell, Lennon didn't take acid when driving his house, >>>>it >>>>was LSD >>> >>>Uh, LSD IS acid. >> >>Thanks, Nathan. I didn't want to have to put the smack down. >> >>Kristina "Lysergic Diathalmine?" Panos > >Actually, I think the full name is something like Lysergic Acid >Dialthalmine. You're absolutely right! >Not sure why they don't call it LAD or LSAD, but I guess the >song would have had to be called "Lucy in the Air with Diamonds" or "Lucy >in >the Sky with Artificial Diamonds" in that case. You know, I had no idea that that song made reference to the actual acronym itself. I realize that the song is about LSD, or was written under the influence of LSD, yadda yadda, but hey, that's good to know. Kristina "LSD? LPS?" Panos http://www.goblinmag.com ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991107224413.4527.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 14:44:13 PST Kristina Panos wrote: >>Not sure why they don't call it LAD or LSAD, but I guess the >>song would have had to be called "Lucy in the Air with Diamonds" or "Lucy >>in >>the Sky with Artificial Diamonds" in that case. > >You know, I had no idea that that song made reference to the actual acronym >itself. I realize that the song is about LSD, or was written under the >influence of LSD, yadda yadda, but hey, that's good to know. I'm actually not sure that it was confirmed that the song WAS named after LSD, but it's a common interpretation, and it makes sense. -- Relaxing on my hands and knees, relaxing on my face, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <0.d5216dd2.25576164@aol.com> Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 18:12:36 EST Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 In a message dated 11/7/99 3:49:07 PM, powerwings19@hotmail.com writes: >Anybody going to the Moxy Fruvous show in Rochester on 11/24? I'll be >there >with some friends. > yessir. see ya there..! :) i'll probably be wearing what i'm wearing now... which is... a white and red sloan t-shirt, black cardigan, and jeans. anyone else? c'mon, i know there's a bunch of you rochester-ites on here... :) sarah ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 18:41:28 -0500 From: "Joe Teagno" Message-ID: <8052ne$sp2$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology Subject: Re: LSD (Was: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24) > >Not sure why they don't call it LAD or LSAD, but I guess the > >song would have had to be called "Lucy in the Air with Diamonds" or "Lucy > >in > >the Sky with Artificial Diamonds" in that case. > > You know, I had no idea that that song made reference to the actual acronym > itself. I realize that the song is about LSD, or was written under the > influence of LSD, yadda yadda, but hey, that's good to know Just for the record, "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" really isn't named after LSD. It's the title of a drawing that Sean Lennon made when he was around five years old in school. When John saw it and heard what Sean had titled it, he fell in love with the name and that's the origin of the title. Lennon had consistently reiterated over the years that *this* is the origin of the song's title. His story also checks out with someone else (I think Paul McCartney, but I can't remember it right now). And seriously, why would Lennon repeatedly lie about the origin of this song's title? This is a man who readily admitted to having used LSD hundreds of times. So why would he make a point about lying about this one particular case? Joe broom@tmbg.org http://members.xoom.com/flophousejoe/ ------------------------------ Message-Id: <199911080019.TAA15631@smtp.snet.net> From: "jeN" Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:20:35 -0500 Subject: Re: TMBG: TOADS > Well here it is, Friday, once again and I have noticed the lack of a review > of the show at Toads a week ago so here is some brief info. Perhaps no one > on the list was there? i was there, and as some people may know, i was looking forward to it for weeks in advance. my first tmbg show. however, since the whole parent/divorce thing, i have access to a computer only every other week. so now i'm back and ready to talk. > First of all I brought my kids again. I know that some of you had met them > at Central Park on Father's Day, standing front row on the Flansburg side. > When the manager of Toads saw me there with the kids he kindly offered to > allow us to sit in the press-box which is like a small balcony behind the > sound man and is equipped with two rows of comfortable theatre style seats > that rock (literally). I just so happened that not more than a minute before > the manager saw us, I had just made eye contact and said hi to Rob Plass so > now Rob was part of the family and joined us upstairs for the show. lucky. silly us decided to be there all on time and junk (it was my fauly. i told him that if we were late, i'd have to kill him... i'm a bit paranoid), so we STOOD FOR 4 HOURS WAITING FOR THEM. plus the walking around Yale that we did prior to the show. i really could have used some chairs. > Michael Shelley opened with his non-descript, forgettable, brand of music. > Not to say he was bad, please don't flame me. I'm simply saying that > although the music was quite well executed, there was no material there that > left me humming an unforgettable melody afterwards. He also managed to pick > a few fights with members of the audience and even took off his guitar and > threatened to jump off the stage to assault someone. yeah. i don't care- flame me. i don't like him or his music. that pathetic display of barbarian macho-idiot actions by both him and certain members of the audience was just asinine. but then again, he started on the wrong foot with me anywho by announcing his presence on the stage by desperately trying to prove his masculinity by shouting out obscenitites into the microphone. how can you have respect for that? we decided then to go move the car (the garage was going to close in an hour, and we figured the show definitely wouldn't be over by then). I also thought him AND his music were braindead and boring, the lyrics stupid and predictable. but hey- it was worth it to see Them. > was great though. Present on stage were the marching bass drum usually used > on "Whistling In The Dark", the puppet heads, and "The Stick" but none of > these were used. yeah, we were disappointed that the heads weren't used. we wandered around a little after the show and found them beside the stage, covered with towels or something. we checkd them out, and poked them a little until the security guy came and took them away. oh well. > After the show, my son, Rob and I, plus several unknown Yale students (one > in a TUX in particular that had managed to piss off the band either before > or after the show) so we were told by Toads security), patiently waited > outside to greet the members of the band but Flans was in no mood and rushed > by the crowd graciously saying that he was in a hurry to go and Linnell > snuck out a back door to avoid any confrontation. we tried to stick around a little too, but it was wicked late. we did, however, chat with Dan H., and he even signed my shoe. i bragged about it to everyone the next day... THEY wanted to leave early. feh. it was fun... i got to brag to my friend who went, my band director who went, his wife who went, my trombone instructor who went... HAHAHA! anyway, i was very happy with the show. my first TMBG concert ever! YAY! jen Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man." ------------------------------ From: HeYAnArChY@aol.com Message-ID: <0.1132c477.255770f8@aol.com> Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:19:04 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Idaho interp > You know the song may not be about what John Lennon did but more inspired by > and about some guy doing what John Lennon did. > > -=eRiCh=- > Ay! It might be, rather than about someone who gets high on acid and drives his house, it might be about someone who just... drives his house. Ya know? But then again, I've not heard all the lyrics :) Lydia Hoping she will, soon. PLEASE!!! ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 18:14:38 -0600 From: Laura Message-ID: <382615EE.973DCC78@connectria.com> Organization: no thank you Subject: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG --------------8438167A8A9F8D3928F24AD9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit taken from:an SF-references in music list, while I was searching for info about the effects on music (which, if anyone happened to know anything about.....um...nevermind...: ) : > They Might be Giants: > "For Science!" is about a man willing to date "the girl from Venus' > despite the risk of radiation poisoning. Their latest LP is entitled > "Apollo 18" (the Apollo program stopped at #17). See also "The Guitar". > The also perform (live) a song called "Why Does the Sun Shine?" which is > somewhat Mr.Wizard-ish; it's recently been released as a single. > (They performed it live on Nicks Rocks _ages_ ago, and some people still have > a copy floating around.) Strangely, it is a cover of an educational children's > record. It starts out with "The sun is a mass/ of incandescent gas..." > (It's originally from the album "Space Songs", an album of space songs > for children performed by Tom Glazer (a children's singer) and > Dottie Evans (a Country/Western singer). They also did an album called > "Energy and Motion Songs", about Physics.) There's also a song on one > of their CD-singles called "Moving to the Sun", sort of sf-ish. > "The Statue Got Me high" is also sf-ish, and "Actual Size" may be > about Armageddon. Another notable track: "Particle Man" > (from "Flood", 1990) combines superhero imagery with quantum physics. > TMBG were Musical Ambassadors for the International Space Year. > And "My Evil Twin" is on "Apollo 18". > -- "What's the matter, someone steal the surprise from your cereal?" Too late or soon to make noise about love and there's no time for sorrow Run around in the rain with a hole in the brain till tomorrow --------------8438167A8A9F8D3928F24AD9 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit taken from:an SF-references in music list, while I was searching for info about the effects on music (which, if anyone happened to know anything about.....um...nevermind...: ) :
They Might be Giants:
"For Science!" is about a man willing to date "the girl from Venus'
despite the risk of radiation poisoning.  Their latest LP is entitled
"Apollo 18" (the Apollo program stopped at #17).  See also "The Guitar".
The also perform (live) a song called "Why Does the Sun Shine?" which is
somewhat Mr.Wizard-ish; it's recently been released as a single.
(They performed it live on Nicks Rocks _ages_ ago, and some people still have
a copy floating around.)  Strangely, it is a cover of an educational children's
record.  It starts out with "The sun is a mass/ of incandescent gas..."
(It's originally from the album "Space Songs", an album of space songs
for children performed by Tom Glazer (a children's singer) and
Dottie Evans (a Country/Western singer). They also did an album called
"Energy and Motion Songs", about Physics.) There's also a song on one
of their  CD-singles called "Moving to the Sun", sort of sf-ish.
"The Statue Got Me high" is also sf-ish, and "Actual Size" may be
about Armageddon.  Another notable track: "Particle Man"
(from "Flood", 1990) combines superhero imagery with quantum physics.
TMBG were Musical Ambassadors for the International Space Year.
And "My Evil Twin" is on "Apollo 18".
--
"What's the matter, someone steal the surprise from your cereal?"

Too late or soon to make noise about love and there's no time for sorrow
Run around in the rain with a hole in the brain till tomorrow
  --------------8438167A8A9F8D3928F24AD9-- ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991108004016.70418.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristina Panos" Subject: Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 18:40:16 CST Laura wrote: >--------------8438167A8A9F8D3928F24AD9-- Is this a b-side I don't know about? ^_~ Kristina "Or maybe it's the chorus to Spitting Contest!!" Panos http://www.goblinmag.com Powered by TMBG! ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991108022858.26315.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 18:28:58 PST Kristina Panos wrote: >Laura wrote: >>--------------8438167A8A9F8D3928F24AD9-- > >Is this a b-side I don't know about? ^_~ > >Kristina "Or maybe it's the chorus to Spitting Contest!!" Panos Hello? Haven't you seen the classic science-fiction movie "Attack of the Brain-Sucking Aardvarks From Mars"? This was the classic phrase that had to be said to stop the aardvarks from sucking out your brain. You can hear it if you play the hidden track on Apollo 18 (The Aardvark Shuffle) backwards. Don't you know ANYTHING? -- Relaxing on my hands and knees, relaxing on my face, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991108024525.97630.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristina Panos" Subject: Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 20:45:24 CST Nathan Mormon DeHoff wrote: >Kristina Panos wrote: >>Laura wrote: >>>--------------8438167A8A9F8D3928F24AD9-- >> >>Is this a b-side I don't know about? ^_~ >> >>Kristina "Or maybe it's the chorus to Spitting Contest!!" Panos > >Hello? Haven't you seen the classic science-fiction movie "Attack of the >Brain-Sucking Aardvarks From Mars"? This was the classic phrase that had >to >be said to stop the aardvarks from sucking out your brain. You can hear it >if you play the hidden track on Apollo 18 (The Aardvark Shuffle) >backwards. Oh, PARDON me! I thought it was some 'elaborate hoax'! > Don't you know ANYTHING? I know that you suck, and that I can kick Jim Kuemmerle's ass! Kristina "Captain list intertwiner" Panos http://www.goblinmag.com See my shrine to Nathan Mulac DeHoff!! ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <19991108031537.24979.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Science fiction references in TMBG Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 19:15:35 PST Kristina Panos wrote: >Nathan Mormon DeHoff wrote: Oh, so now I'm a Mormon? >I know that you suck, and that I can kick Jim Kuemmerle's ass! Right! I suck...YOUR BRAINS! >See my shrine to Nathan Mulac DeHoff!! What? Shrine? I wanted a temple! -- Relaxing on my hands and knees, relaxing on my face, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5447/ ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <0.2471a1af.2557bfa0@aol.com> Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 00:54:40 EST Subject: TMBG: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! Come on kids. This could very easily lead to TMBG being played on VH1. Lets Vote them to #1 We've done it before! We can do it again! Now go stuff those ballots kids! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! http://www.freevote.com/booth/ltime ninrock ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <0.92c092f.2557c0ba@aol.com> Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 00:59:22 EST Subject: TMBG: Re: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! i think gegatron from aol.com is right on and remember you can vote once a day too! twice if you have netscape AND aol. i think i'll go vote right now ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <0.75e9e3a4.2557c4b9@aol.com> Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 01:16:25 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! In a message dated 11/8/99 12:57:11 AM, Gegatron@aol.com writes: > This could very easily lead to TMBG being played on VH1. erm, no. nahgunn'appen. sarah ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <0.83dff56a.2557c53c@aol.com> Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 01:18:36 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Vote Damn You VOTE!!!!! In a message dated 11/8/99 1:00:40 AM, Gegatron@aol.com writes: >i think gegatron from aol.com is right on and remember you can vote >once a >day too! twice if you have netscape AND aol. i think i'll go vote right >now (psst, mr./ms. gegatron? ya forgot to change your screen name or whathaveyou when you posted a reply ...to yourself... ) sarah ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3826745D.73E0C262@fruhead.com> Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 01:57:33 -0500 From: lawrence solomon Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 Kristina Panos wrote: > Kristina "LSD? LPS?" Panos Drug trip? I'm not a drug trip, so I feel a bit insulted... :) ------------------------------ Message-ID: <38267583.9D0D0FBB@fruhead.com> Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 02:02:27 -0500 From: lawrence solomon Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Moxy Fruvous show 11/24 LimeZinger@aol.com wrote: > anyone else? c'mon, i know there's a bunch of you rochester-ites on here... > :) also don't forget "insane people with cars." :) Rochester is "only" 5 hours from me, so of course I'm going to be at that show. (unless there's really severe weather on I-79, which would suck) ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #23-8 *****************************