Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #24-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 24, Number 16 Thursday, 16 December 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: those two BMG cds TMBG: Hey, all TMBG: tmbg.net updates etc TMBG: semi-tmbg: Hal Sirowitz reading TMBG: Vacation!! Finally!!!! TMBG: Question about Kit Kat Acoustic TMBG: 12" Maxi-Single Don't Let's Start Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:04:07 -0800 Subject: TMBG: those two BMG cds Message-ID: <19991215.021330.-808601.0.Superman75@juno.com> From: Adam Schaaf has anyone else picked up either the best of the early years or the live cd that BMG is offering? i ordered them from work. just wondering if the live tracks are patched together from severe tire damage. adam ------------------------ ___________________________________________________________________ Why pay more to get Web access? Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if you act NOW! Get your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj. ------------------------------ From: EmarZero@aol.com Message-ID: <0.6e63d70d.2588e7ed@aol.com> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:47:41 EST Subject: TMBG: Hey, all It's me. I'm gonna be out of town until Friday... I'll *try* and find some way to worm out and check my e-mail, but I've no good ideas..... maybe I can find an internet cafe in Nashville.... as for my characters@various and asundry PBeMs, I entrust them to the hands of the almighty GMs to keep them (relatively) safe. cp ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:16:41 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: TMBG: tmbg.net updates etc Message-ID: Hey, Well its been a hectic month. Austin has been very busy with school as have I. I just had my last final yesterday. I am going to work on some site updates myself from work this week to give Austin a bit of a break and we should see a significant update soon. Since there is no current tour it shouldn't be too hard to get up to date. I really appreciate all the submissions and apologize to anybody who has been waiting a while for their stuff to be posted. I also apologize to anybody I owe CDs to hehe -- Jish TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page http://www.tmbg.net/ ------------------------------ From: tmbgirl@juno.com Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:53:20 -0500 Subject: TMBG: semi-tmbg: Hal Sirowitz reading Message-ID: <19991215.125321.-440767.0.TMBgirl@juno.com> HEy HEY! just thought i'd inform the crew that Hal Sirowitz is reading at Makor (see www.makor.org) 35 w 67st in NYC on monday, december 20th at 8pm also with laura silver. if anyone is planning on going - i may hint at recording it just because we all know that hal is a totally different person on recording than if you just read his book (come on - i know you guys read it thinking "Mah motha saaid"). "take it easy, JOrdaN" http://www2.netcom.com/~arnot/joda/bootlegs.html 12/17: denver NYE: vegas 1/3-12: puerto rico 1/13?:snowboarding tour of canada :) ___________________________________________________________________ Why pay more to get Web access? Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if you act NOW! Get your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001c01bf4742$a4766760$5a228a81@rcn.nmt.edu> From: "The Bastard Snowman" Subject: TMBG: Vacation!! Finally!!!! Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:23:34 -0700 Alrighty, ladies and gents, not that it's that big a deal, but I'm going to be leaving this dusty town called Socorro, New Mexico, and heading for Las Vegas, Nevada to spend the winter vacation there. I'll have email access, so it's sort of a moot point...in fact, this whole email is sorta useless. Ah well. It's already written. It'd be a waste to just delete the thing. Anyway, merry christmas to everyone, and have a fun and SAFE new year. :0) Signed, Nick Wolf, TMBG Ambassador to the State of New Mexico And then there was my web page... www.geocities.com/Paris/Shoppe/3169/ [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <0.a8700010.2589976d@aol.com> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:16:29 EST Subject: TMBG: Question about Kit Kat Acoustic Does anyone know if the Kit Kat Acoustic Break CD has front and/or back cover art? If so, do you know where I can a scan of it? Thanks. PR Mega ------------------------------ Message-Id: <4.2.0.58.19991215223949.009737a0@127.0.0.1> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:43:07 -0600 From: Tarsi Subject: TMBG: 12" Maxi-Single Don't Let's Start WOO! I love Ebay! Just got the 12" Maxi-Single of Don't Let's Start from APEXCD (highly recommended). Now all I need is to find a turntable. I'm curious when this single was released. On the back of the album it mentions the Pink Album that it was released, and in the picture you can see a LP of Pink. Was this single released after the Pink, or before? Was the snowman art on the front of it the first time it was used? Thanks for your knowledge. :) WOO! I love this darn band. Tarsi 210 * ------------------------------------ Shivers of fear and quakes of anticipation cruise in my nervous fibers for what goal to accomplish I plead the fates to be nice to me today. - Tarsi * ------------------------------------ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #24-16 ******************************